The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Dr Christian Ludke, Criminal Psychologist, talks about Kate and Gerry McCann Mm11

Dr Christian Ludke, Criminal Psychologist, talks about Kate and Gerry McCann Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Dr Christian Ludke, Criminal Psychologist, talks about Kate and Gerry McCann Mm11

Dr Christian Ludke, Criminal Psychologist, talks about Kate and Gerry McCann Regist10

Dr Christian Ludke, Criminal Psychologist, talks about Kate and Gerry McCann

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dr Christian Ludke, Criminal Psychologist, talks about Kate and Gerry McCann Empty Dr Christian Ludke, Criminal Psychologist, talks about Kate and Gerry McCann

Post by Jill Havern 07.09.11 18:49

Dr Christian Ludke - Criminal Psychologist

By Uta Keseling
7 September 2007, 18:11
Translation by Nigel Moore

The forensic psychologist Dr. Christian Lüdke leads a company in Essen which supports the victims of robberies, kidnappings, accidents or disasters. He spoke with WELT ONLINE about the possible motives of the McCann couple in the tragic case of the abduction of Madeleine.

WELT ONLINE: You have warned, since early on, that the behaviour of Gerry and Kate McCann indicates their involvement in the crime. What has made you feel that way?

Christian Lüdke: I have, in recent years, cared for many parents who lost their children due to acts of violence. Most of them were under severe shock, feeling helpless, desperate and withdrawn. Many also quarralled. They blamed themselves hugely for not having looked after their child adequately.

WELT ONLINE: It was different with the McCanns?

Lüdke: They live very differently. In public, they are harmonious. Already, after only a few days they went jogging, as if that was a normal thing to do, always appearing together. These parents took matters into their own hands instead of leaving matters in the hands of the police. They distanced themselves from their two other children by going on a European tour, that to me is very strange.

WELT ONLINE: Maybe it was an accident?

Lüdke: No. In such a case, after the first shock, they would have trusted the police. Both parents are doctors, in case of an accident they would have tried to get help. It is even more unrealistic that of all people two doctors would leave 3 children alone in a strange environment, even more at night. I have many doctors as patients. As professionals they know all that can happen to children, and as parents they are overly protective.

WELT ONLINE: What could have been the motive to cause their own daughter's disappearance?

Lüdke: There are parents who have little or no emotional bond with a child. Often such a child is considered a burden that must be dealt with in a brutal or perverted way. The best known is Münchhausen Syndrome by Proxy: The mother tortures the child until it is almost dead and then calls for the police because she herself has a great desire to receive attention.

WELT ONLINE: Do you think it is possible that Madeleine's parents have killed Madeleine and together hidden her?

Lüdke: I believe both parents know what happened.

WELT ONLINE: It means, the McCanns planned the death of their daughter?

Lüdke: Yes, it is possible that they planned this a long time ago, they must at least have played it through in their minds many times and they must have spoken about it together. Otherwise they would now be contradicting each other.

WELT ONLINE: When parents are guilty of killing their child, do they block this fact out of their minds?

Lüdke: Unlikely. Both have clear consciousness, give interviews, travel. It is easier for them to lie than to speak the truth. One can probably exclude a psychosis. Many things point toward a mental disorder. The children of the McCanns were conceived artificially; that can lead to problems in parenthood. Maybe there were self esteem issues that were not openly addressed. Maybe the child had to die due to a problem that had lasted many years.

WELT ONLINE: But the McCanns seem perfect and loving parents.

Lüdke: That public image can be due to a guilt mechanism, like doing a media campaign, to distract attention away from the real problem.

WELT ONLINE: Why do they not go back to Great Britain?

Lüdke: That also speaks against them. When someone loses a child they want to be with their loved ones in a secure environment. By continuing to stay at that resort, where something terrible happened, the worse that can happen to a parent - that is, to lose a child - indicates a survival instinct. As in a mental cinema, these pictures would be constantly running over again. That the McCanns do not return home, where they would have memories of the beautiful times spent with their child, can be seen as an evasive action, in order to avoid having to deal with what they have done.

WELT ONLINE: The world thinks it is impossible that these parents can be guilty.

Lüdke: The media have possibly been taken in by the McCanns. They very quickly attended only after them, instead of around the child. The parents were accompanied like the Beckhams. In his Internet diary, the father writes almost daily about that and other irrelevant/banal things, the shirt he was wearing, what the weather is like. No father in despair could do this. Statistically 70 percent of all the violence against children is caused by the parents, family members or friends. That has unfortunately, to a large extent, not been looked into. The Portuguese police were attacked unfairly when they tried to refer in that direction.

WELT ONLINE: They have already expressed suspicions about the parents, when hardly anyone wanted to know about it. Have you been criticized for it?

Lüdke: Yes, very severely. There were open letters, a campaign on the Internet with professional associations. And I have done no more than look at the whole thing as an outsider.

About Criminal Psychologist Dr. Christian Ludke:

Hochschulstudium:
1. Staatsexamen (Sek. II) in Erziehungswissenschaft, kath. Theologie und Sport Promotion zum Doktor der Philosophie in der Facherkombination Erziehungswissenschaft, Soziologie und Sportmedizin

Berufserfahrung:
1989: New York / USA, Arbeit mit schwer erziehbaren Kindern- und Jugendlichen
1991-1999: Psychologische Ausbildung von Spezialeinheiten (SEK, MEK und VG) bei der Fortbildungsstelle Spezialeinheiten der Polizei in NRW
1999-2001: Wissenschaftlicher Mitarbeiter der Universit ln / Lehrstuhl Klinische Psychologie und Psychotherapie

2001-2007: Geschhrer der HumanProtect Consulting GmbH
Psychologische Akutintervention und Rehabilitation nach (Bank-)Ãllen, Geiselnahmen, Unfllen, Katastrophen und anderen belastenden Ereignissen
-----
Source: Pamalam
-----

A few other professional people who have opinions about the McCanns:

Dr Paulo Sargento

Dr. Francisco Moita Flores

Dr Martin Roberts

Dr Vernon Coleman

Pinto da Costa - Forensice Medicine Expert

Michael Shrimpton - National security lawyer/barrister

George Galloway, MP

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.com/2009/08/dr-christian-ludke-criminal.html

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41059

Back to top Go down

Dr Christian Ludke, Criminal Psychologist, talks about Kate and Gerry McCann Empty this is may favourite analysis

Post by tigger 15.09.11 17:29

This is so considered, simple and logical.
Dr Luke is simply observing the actions of the McCanns and drawing on his own extensive experiecence, he draws his considered conclusions.

He rumbled them from the moment they cried abduction. Atta boy Dr. Ludke!

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Dr Christian Ludke, Criminal Psychologist, talks about Kate and Gerry McCann Empty Re: Dr Christian Ludke, Criminal Psychologist, talks about Kate and Gerry McCann

Post by wolfie 18.09.11 12:43

ive seen enough peoples body languages when lying to know that these mccanns are hiding something..

that female portuguese interviewer had them rattled and so did jeremy paxman as well as piers morgan...

they know where maddie is and what i cant get my head round, is the fact that they arent being interrogated for it..

put these two under interrogation and allow the portuguese techs to do their job and id guarantee an end would be put to this case...
wolfie

Activity : 2

Back to top Go down

Dr Christian Ludke, Criminal Psychologist, talks about Kate and Gerry McCann Empty Re: Dr Christian Ludke, Criminal Psychologist, talks about Kate and Gerry McCann

Post by aiyoyo 19.09.11 12:11

Why havent the mccanns set carter ruck on him I wonder?
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by Invinoveritas 19.09.11 12:36

Why havent the mccanns set carter ruck on him I wonder?

a)UK libel laws don´t apply in Germany
b) a doctor isn´t exactly a "lowly, bumbling" disgraced police officer
c) would the Mccanns really attempt an injunction against "one of their kind"?
d) it would amount to an insult to german forensic knowledge which is based on facts and experience
e) it could quite possibly incite an international incident
Invinoveritas
Invinoveritas

Activity : 393

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 19.09.11 13:06

Invinoveritas wrote:Why havent the mccanns set carter ruck on him I wonder?

a)UK libel laws don´t apply in Germany
b) a doctor isn´t exactly a "lowly, bumbling" disgraced police officer
c) would the Mccanns really attempt an injunction against "one of their kind"?
d) it would amount to an insult to german forensic knowledge which is based on facts and experience
e) it could quite possibly incite an international incident
f) they may accept that he is right !
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16577

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Dr Christian Ludke, Criminal Psychologist, talks about Kate and Gerry McCann Empty The McCanns's - Narcissistic Personality Disorder.

Post by Cordelia123 29.07.12 14:18

tigger wrote:This is so considered, simple and logical.
Dr Luke is simply observing the actions of the McCanns and drawing on his own extensive experiecence, he draws his considered conclusions.

He rumbled them from the moment they cried abduction. Atta boy Dr. Ludke!

I think the observations of Dr. Ludke could be right... I have a brother and his partner who are very similair to the McCanns, his partner is even from the same area of Liverpool as Kate McCann. But instead of being doctors, they are both teachers, although his partner's sister is a doctor. My brother has a narcissistic personality disorder and his partner is an inverted narcissist / codependent. They are both covering up my parents horrendous abuse of me which has been emotional, physical and sexual, including torture (all reported to the police). I signed myself into the care of the local authority as a child to get away from them. Narcissists are great actors and can easily fool both the authorities and general public alike. They are also arrogant, as can be seen in Gerry McCann all along, and emotionally detached, which can be seen in both Gerry and Kate McCann. Medicine is one of the main careers that narcissists chose; for the grandiosity and admiration that it brings. There is no way that a mentally normal person would be able to go out jogging after a few days after their child was "abducted". Their whole attitude right from the beginning has been cold and staged. It has been suggested that this is because they wanted to collect themselves mentally to put over pleas to the public etc. in the most effective way.... even if this was true, the strongest of people would have broken-down, but narcissists believe themselves to be superior, they base this on the fact that they can do what most people can't, they can do it because there isn't the usual emotions involved in a mentally fit person, but they would view that as weakness They have no concept of normal emotions. Gerry McCann can also seem aggressive, and I was shocked to see the aggressiveness of Philomena McCann, just in normal conversation, her whole manner seemed like somebody not too far removed from the average person on the Jeremy Kyle Show, not, the relative of your average doctor.... Also, this may be a generalisation, but according to information, Gerry McCann went to Glasgow Univerisity, and is from Glasgow; I am always dubious about people who do not go away to university, given the choice. This was the case for my brother, and his friends; they are all personality disordered. What might also be a generalisation - Kate McCann is an only child. Only children, in my experience, lack the ability to fully emotionally bond with people to a usual extent, and are usually selfish, and socially inept. On many of the interviews I have seen with the McCanns, they have purposefully used the christian name of the interviewer when explaining themselves, in an attempt to be more convincing I think. Firstly, it is inappropriate, and secondly, there has been no emotion of familiarity whilst they have been saying it, which is uncomfortable to witness. The fact that Kate McCann didn't look for her daughter is very strange, the average person would be out of their mind, searching, including people on their level of intellect. The quote from Gerry McCann that being at the tappas bar that night was like "Dining in your garden", it isn't, people dining in their gardens would be able to hear children crying if there was a problem, and, should a 3 year-old get out of bed and come looking for their parents, the child would not have to go far to find them, and would know where they were, this was not the case with the tappas bar, it was too far away. It was very neglectful of them to leave such small children unattended, no matter what happened, and again, points to mental disorder. The evidence of the cadaver dog... surely we have to conclude that Madaleine McCann died at that apartment. These dogs have not been wrong in 200 cases, and what is the explanation otherwise? - that unbeknown to the authorities and the Ocean Club, somebody had died there in the past, unreported, and had been moved around the apartment - why? And also the cadaver odour in the car, what is the explanation for that? Rotting food according to the McCanns, does anybody know if rotting food would give the dogs the same result as a corpse? It's the details that I can't piece together at the moment, such as cadaver odour being detected in a corpse that has been dead for at least 90 minutes, and, the quiz woman's testimony that she was talking to Gerry McCann at the tappas bar table at the time when the Smith family saw the man carrying the child, but gut instince tells me they have either killed her, or are covering-up to save their own skins, and the reason why they are getting away with it is that for them, it is as easy to lie as to breathe, and they will have convinced themselves mentally that what they are saying is fact, and so, others are also convinced. Add into this that people in general do not want to believe that people such as the McCanns are capable of murder, covering-up, or lying, it is too much of a shock to them.
Cordelia123

Activity : 31

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 29.07.12 14:36

Hi Cordelia and welcome. Your post is very interesting.
Certainly agree with you on teachers and doctors often having these characteristics.

Just two points: the PJ did go into the matter of anyone who might have died in 5a at any one time. They went back quite a long time to make sure the alerts could not be from another deceased person. None was found so that the dogs must have alerted to the cadaver scent of Maddie. There seems no other explanation.

Please - I do get rapped over the knuckles by the mods from time to time on my criticism big grin - could you divide your posts into paragraphs? Makes them so much easier to read.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by monkey mind 29.07.12 15:04

Cordelia 123, some good points there for sure. As for the question about rotting food in the boot of the car, Eddie will not alert to anything other than the smell of a human corpse. Due to legal restrictions concerning human body parts as I understand it Eddie was trained using dead pig and hide and human blood, he will not however alert to pork or pig products prepared for human consumption. He has however trained extensively with human remains with the FBI in the US. He will detect human cadaverine buried at a depth of up to 3 or 4 feet, under water, or in a flowing water course at a separate location to the body or in instances where the cadaver has been incinerated using large amounts of accelerant. In essence, he doesn’t make mistakes.

But we also have to consider Keela who is trained to detect human blood alone, and can detect miniscule amounts up to 36 years old or on items of clothing that have been subject to several cycles in a washing machine. She did in fact alert to some places that Eddie had alerted to including the car I believe which means that we not only have human cadaverine at these locations but traces of human blood....
....and no human body unaccounted for, just a missing child.
monkey mind
monkey mind

Activity : 629

Back to top Go down

Post by Cordelia123 29.07.12 15:26

Thank you very much for all that information about the dogs. I know those dogs are not wrong, but what I don't know was why somebody didn't contradict Gerry McCann at the time and tell him that these dogs would not alert to meat / food, rotting or otherwise? It is too much to believe that both in the apartment, and the hire car, there was cadaver odour that was belonging to somebody other than Madaleine McCann, previously, unless murder and concealment of bodies is an everyday occurence in Portugal!
Cordelia123

Back to top Go down

Post by Cordelia123 29.07.12 18:06

tigger wrote:Hi Cordelia and welcome. Your post is very interesting.
Certainly agree with you on teachers and doctors often having these characteristics.

Just two points: the PJ did go into the matter of anyone who might have died in 5a at any one time. They went back quite a long time to make sure the alerts could not be from another deceased person. None was found so that the dogs must have alerted to the cadaver scent of Maddie. There seems no other explanation.

Please - I do get rapped over the knuckles by the mods from time to time on my criticism Dr Christian Ludke, Criminal Psychologist, talks about Kate and Gerry McCann 110921 - could you divide your posts into paragraphs? Makes them so much easier to read.

Yes, narcissists are overly represented in the medical profession, teaching, law, the church, armed forces, and showbusiness because all provide "narcissistic supply" - a term for admiration.

I am still looking at the witness statements etc. and trying to find a plausible explanation, but I know instinctively what Kate and Gerry McCann are as I have spent so much time around people like them.

Narcissists have a very different public image to the way that they behave in private. In private, they are abusive, but ask anybody outside of their immediate family and they will usually tell you what wonderful people they are, and, to save face, people don't like to admit to having been fooled when the truth of them comes out.

A few years ago I had to report concerns for the welfare of a little boy, the son of my step-cousin to child protection services, after hearing a conversation with his aunt, (a doctor) and my mother, saying that he was witnessing a lot of serious domestic violence. The only concern his aunt had was the damage it might do to her professional reputation as a doctor.... She made no attempt to report her concerns.

Sorry for not putting my earlier comment into manageable paragraphs.... think I was on a roll and got carried away Dr Christian Ludke, Criminal Psychologist, talks about Kate and Gerry McCann 847771.
Cordelia123

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 29.07.12 18:20

Eh Cordelia123, you keep rolling. Very interesting posts. And welcome  roses

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Post by Cordelia123 30.07.12 19:29

Just reading / watching further.... the police in Portugal ruled out the man the Smith family saw as being Jerry McCann - does anybody know that this was because of him being witnessed at the tappas bar at 9.50pm by the quiz woman, and therefor wouldn't have had the time to appear to the Smiths?

I think I have seen that the window to the apartment that the abductor was supposed to have got in through was not forced.. was it locked on the night?
Cordelia123

Back to top Go down

Post by Invinoveritas 30.07.12 19:39

Forgive me for butting in Dr Christian Ludke, Criminal Psychologist, talks about Kate and Gerry McCann 847771  but which Quiz woman was present on the evening that Madeleine was allegedly abducted?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30.07.12 19:51

The "Quiz woman Najoua Chekaya was not present on that night that Madeleine went missing. The papers ran with the story she was there that night, but if you look at her statement it is not true. This from the McCannfiles.com

Najoua Chekaya's short police statement, 14 August 2008
The aerobic instructor short statement Gazeta Digital

Duarte Levy and Paulo Reis
Thursday August 14 2008

Najoua Chekaya arrived in Portugal on March 2007, recruited in England to work for Mark Warner, according to her statement to the PJ, in May 2007. Just a curiosity, the translator was Robert Murat. She described her daily working routine, as an aerobics instructor and said that when she arrived at Ocean Club, she was asked also to perform a "Quiz Game", at night (09:00 pm), at the Tapas Bar, twice a week – every Sunday and Tuesday.

On May 1, 2007, after the "Quiz" was finished, Najoua was invited by Gerry McCann to sit at their table, to have a drink. She was there for 15/20 minutes, between 9.30 and 9:50 pm. There was just casual talk and she doesn't know if Madeleine's mother was at the table or not.

During that period of time, nobody left the table, but there was an empty chair. Who has been sitting at that chair, Najoua didn't know.

Note: This is an extremely important piece of information, as we had previously been led to believe that at 9.30pm, on the night of Madeleine's disappearance, Ms Chekaya had been invited to join the tapas table, by Gerry McCann, following completion of the quiz. Her police statement makes it quite clear that this was not the case. Consequently, she cannot corroborate, or provide an alibi for, any of the McCanns or their friends movements on the night of May 3rd.

First mention of Najoua Chekaya was in Sol on 30 June 2007:

'An aerobic instructor from the resort entertains the dinner guests at Tapas with a 'Quiz'. At 9.30 p.m. the game ends, and Gerry invites her to their table, where she stays for half an hour. During that time, as she later confided to friends, nobody left the table, but one of the chairs was vacant. Najova Chekaya refuses to talk to Sol.'

The Daily Mail later picked up the story, twice, as above.

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id53.html

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Invinoveritas 30.07.12 20:12

Hey candyfloss, I´ve been trying to get onto mccannfiles for the last few days, have you tried to get on? it seemed to work last week for me but is now not available

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30.07.12 20:16

Invinoveritas wrote:Hey candyfloss, I´ve been trying to get onto mccannfiles for the last few days, have you tried to get on? it seemed to work last week for me but is now not available

No problem for me Invinoveritas, have you tried my link?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Invinoveritas 30.07.12 20:24

candyfloss wrote:
Invinoveritas wrote:Hey candyfloss, I´ve been trying to get onto mccannfiles for the last few days, have you tried to get on? it seemed to work last week for me but is now not available

Yes, I´ve tried your link and when I use it and go to the homepage I get a Whoops not found -404 error

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30.07.12 20:29

Strange - it's fine here.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30.07.12 20:29

Invinoveritas wrote:
candyfloss wrote:

Yes, I´ve tried your link and when I use it and go to the homepage I get a Whoops not found -404 error

Ah yes I see, the link works and takes you to that page. It seems like just the Home page is not working. Have tried some of the others and they are ok, including latest news, so you can access it ok. Don't think I have ever been on the home page big grin
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Invinoveritas 30.07.12 20:32

candyfloss wrote:
Invinoveritas wrote:
candyfloss wrote:

Ah yes I see, the link works and takes you to that page. It seems like just the Home page is not working. Have tried some of the others and they are ok, including latest news, so you can access it ok. Don't think I have ever been on the home page Dr Christian Ludke, Criminal Psychologist, talks about Kate and Gerry McCann 110921

Okey Dokey, and thanks for your help, I´ll change my favourites, thanks again

Back to top Go down

Post by Cordelia123 30.07.12 20:46

candyfloss wrote:The "Quiz woman Najoua Chekaya was not present on that night that Madeleine went missing. The papers ran with the story she was there that night, but if you look at her statement it is not true. This from the McCannfiles.com

Najoua Chekaya's short police statement, 14 August 2008
The aerobic instructor short statement Gazeta Digital

Duarte Levy and Paulo Reis
Thursday August 14 2008

Najoua Chekaya arrived in Portugal on March 2007, recruited in England to work for Mark Warner, according to her statement to the PJ, in May 2007. Just a curiosity, the translator was Robert Murat. She described her daily working routine, as an aerobics instructor and said that when she arrived at Ocean Club, she was asked also to perform a "Quiz Game", at night (09:00 pm), at the Tapas Bar, twice a week – every Sunday and Tuesday.

On May 1, 2007, after the "Quiz" was finished, Najoua was invited by Gerry McCann to sit at their table, to have a drink. She was there for 15/20 minutes, between 9.30 and 9:50 pm. There was just casual talk and she doesn't know if Madeleine's mother was at the table or not.

During that period of time, nobody left the table, but there was an empty chair. Who has been sitting at that chair, Najoua didn't know.

Note: This is an extremely important piece of information, as we had previously been led to believe that at 9.30pm, on the night of Madeleine's disappearance, Ms Chekaya had been invited to join the tapas table, by Gerry McCann, following completion of the quiz. Her police statement makes it quite clear that this was not the case. Consequently, she cannot corroborate, or provide an alibi for, any of the McCanns or their friends movements on the night of May 3rd.

First mention of Najoua Chekaya was in Sol on 30 June 2007:

'An aerobic instructor from the resort entertains the dinner guests at Tapas with a 'Quiz'. At 9.30 p.m. the game ends, and Gerry invites her to their table, where she stays for half an hour. During that time, as she later confided to friends, nobody left the table, but one of the chairs was vacant. Najova Chekaya refuses to talk to Sol.'

The Daily Mail later picked up the story, twice, as above.

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id53.html

Thank you very much for that information about Najova Chekaya, forgive me if I have missed the obvious, but what is it that is clearing Gerry McCann from being the man that the Smith family saw; they seem quite certain.
Cordelia123

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 01.08.12 15:40

I might have the wrong person in mind, but it appears that a member who posted a few repeat posts yesterday by quoting herself but not adding comments, has had her posts removed, some of which included comments about the family of Sarah Payne. I am very surprised that although the offensive posts have been deleted, that she is still allowed to post on the forum. I hope that she has had her card marked and been told she will be banned if she ever does anything like that again.

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 01.08.12 16:03

russiandoll wrote: I might have the wrong person in mind, but it appears that a member who posted a few repeat posts yesterday by quoting herself but not adding comments, has had her posts removed, some of which included comments about the family of Sarah Payne. I am very surprised that although the offensive posts have been deleted, that she is still allowed to post on the forum. I hope that she has had her card marked and been told she will be banned if she ever does anything like that again.

Cordelia123 was banned and won't be posting.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 01.08.12 16:11

thanks for that info CF.

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top