The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Madeleine: British police did not request reopening of the case to the Portuguese authorities  Mm11

Madeleine: British police did not request reopening of the case to the Portuguese authorities  Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Madeleine: British police did not request reopening of the case to the Portuguese authorities  Mm11

Madeleine: British police did not request reopening of the case to the Portuguese authorities  Regist10

Madeleine: British police did not request reopening of the case to the Portuguese authorities

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Madeleine: British police did not request reopening of the case to the Portuguese authorities  Empty Madeleine: British police did not request reopening of the case to the Portuguese authorities

Post by Guest 16.05.11 22:21

Thank you to Claudia on MM for bringing us this......................... I have clicked the link, and done google translation

Madeleine: British police did not request reopening of the case to the Portuguese authorities

Lusa 19:23 Monday, May 16, 2011

London, 16 mai (AFP) - British police will assist in finding Madeleine McCann, who disappeared in 2007 in the Algarve, but so far not asked for cooperation or openness of the process to the Portuguese authorities.

In a response sent today to the Lusa agency, the Attorney General's Office says that so far, "neither the RMP nor the magistrates in charge of the case received any request or application, or for collaboration, or for re-trial.

Last week, the Interior Ministry said the British police will assist in finding Madeleine McCann, following a request from parents for a review of research.

http://aeiou.expresso.pt/madeleine-policia-inglesa-nao-pediu-reabertura-do-processo-as-autoridades-portuguesas=f649200

What's going on? Mr Cameron has announced this and yet the Portuguese have had no application for this to happen?

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Madeleine: British police did not request reopening of the case to the Portuguese authorities  Empty Re: Madeleine: British police did not request reopening of the case to the Portuguese authorities

Post by lj 16.05.11 23:05

My bet is that they are going to investigate all diversional sightings and nothing that has to do with what reallly happened that night.

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Madeleine: British police did not request reopening of the case to the Portuguese authorities  Empty Re: Madeleine: British police did not request reopening of the case to the Portuguese authorities

Post by ufercoffy 16.05.11 23:14

A shameful waste of £3.5 million.

Activity : 2101

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSA 17.05.11 0:27

The case review must begin with the original findings and report from the Portuguese authorities

To base the case review on vague pathetic sightings and here say from the McCann's would be unacceptable they need to go back to the start and work with the PA

Goncalo Amaral has the lead and should maintain full control through out the entire process anything less is unacceptable
ROSA
ROSA

Activity : 2108

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria 17.05.11 1:07

I fear this is all just happening to put an end to it all. Wrap it up.

I fear the mccanns and co have spent the last 4 years making absolutely certain that no wittness will ever speak out against them. That any wittness that did make statements which contradicted their own events, have either changed thier minds or forgotten or in one case that i know of, an important witness has died..

I fear the shady detectives have been spending the last four years making money from the mccann fund disappear, possibly because of large pay outs that had to be made, possibly to some witnesses. For the last four years i fear they have made certain that no trail will lead to the mccanns being arrested or charged with any crime. If this evidence has been invented to point to someone else is yet to be seen.

I fear that for the past 4 years the team have been making more new friends, possibly in scotland yard and i fear it will only be their pals who control this so called review. 

I know with almost certainty that team mccann would never ever push for this so called review if there was the slightest chance ever, of them being implicated any more than they are,  or arrested or charged.. They are not stupid, their team is not stupid.  

I fear this is the beginning of the end.. A new whitewash, exonerate mccanns, gain public support and close it forever..  It is all being done so they can gain back massive public support and sympathy and clear their names to make more millions..

R.I.P little Madeleine. You deserve a whole lot more that what was and still is being inflicted on you and your memory..

I really hope i am wrong but i very much doubt it.

Maria

Activity : 192

Back to top Go down

Post by ufercoffy 17.05.11 7:08

ROSA wrote:The case review must begin with the original findings and report from the Portuguese authorities

To base the case review on vague pathetic sightings and here say from the McCann's would be unacceptable they need to go back to the start and work with the PA

Goncalo Amaral has the lead and should maintain full control through out the entire process anything less is unacceptable

Hi Rosa

I wholeheartedly agree that the Portuguese MUST be in control as they have all the evidence etc. However, Dr Amaral is no longer a police officer so I don't see how he can lead any investigation. I would hope his assistance is sought though.

If this is left up to the Brits it will be a waste of money and a complete whitewash in favour of the McCanns. I hope the Portuguese will not allow this to happen. Criminals should not get away with crimes especially when there is a missing child at the heart of the issue.

Whatever happened to Amaral's own private investigation where he and several other retired police officers were working together and his opinion that this case will be reopened?

I also agree with Maria Madeleine: British police did not request reopening of the case to the Portuguese authorities  173510

Back to top Go down

Post by RBxHN 17.05.11 7:28

Rest assured Maria, you're wrong!

Fun to read though.

Madeleine: British police did not request reopening of the case to the Portuguese authorities  899715

Xaus
RBxHN

Activity : 114

Back to top Go down

Post by RBxHN 17.05.11 7:34

Hi Rosa

I wholeheartedly agree that the Portuguese MUST be in control as they have all the evidence etc. However, Dr Amaral is no longer a police officer so I don't see how he can lead any investigation. I would hope his assistance is sought though.

If this is left up to the Brits it will be a waste of money and a complete whitewash in favour of the McCanns. I hope the Portuguese will not allow this to happen. Criminals should not get away with crimes especially when there is a missing child at the heart of the issue.

Whatever happened to Amaral's own private investigation where he and several other retired police officers were working together and his opinion that this case will be reopened?

I also agree with Maria Madeleine: British police did not request reopening of the case to the Portuguese authorities  173510[/quote]

I don't know why you find it difficult to understand Ufer but the Portuguese failed to discover any evidence to link anybody to the missing child. And Amaral was removed from the case because he was hopeless and essentially accused the British of collusion, even after they apparently (so we are quick to be reminded of on here) prompted the Portuguese to look at the parents.

So no, they would uncover nothing.

Fresh faces and a complete new outlook stands a far better chance.

Wow, am I talking common sense here? Apologies.....
RBxHN

Back to top Go down

Post by ufercoffy 17.05.11 7:41

RBxHN wrote:Wow, am I talking common sense here?

No, you're just repeating the McCann mantra which most people here aren't interested in.

Back to top Go down

Post by RBxHN 17.05.11 7:47

ufercoffy wrote:
RBxHN wrote:Wow, am I talking common sense here?

No, you're just repeating the McCann mantra which most people here aren't interested in.

Do you always talk for everyone else?

How do you know all people arent interested?

Or has it got under your skin because you don't want to here that the McCanns are innocent.......else what would you do with the rest of your day!

A question for you Ufercoffy being as you appear to spend most of your life on here: please explain to us all why the McCanns have kept Madeleines name in the limelight and pleased for a review of the case, which they have succeeded in doing, if they were guilty of covering up the death of their own child, all apparently to save their career.

I'm sure your well informed mind will give us a clear and concise reason.

Thankyou.
RBxHN

Back to top Go down

Post by RBxHN 17.05.11 7:58

So you've no idea!

I think that says it all.

There are many interesting posters on this forum who have at least, the decency to view this case from all angles. If we want to discover the truth behind the disappearce of Madeleine McCann then that's exactly what we should do. Those who choose to have a closed mind are not worthy of debate imo.
RBxHN

Back to top Go down

Post by ufercoffy 17.05.11 8:44

RBxHN wrote:Or has it got under your skin because you don't want to here that the McCanns are innocent

Innocent of what? They admitted to leaving 3 very children alone to fend for themselves night after night until one went missing for 4 years so far.

Back to top Go down

Post by ufercoffy 17.05.11 8:45

RBxHN wrote:So you've no idea!

There are many interesting posters on this forum who have at least, the decency to view this case from all angles. If we want to discover the truth behind the disappearce of Madeleine McCann then that's exactly what we should do. Those who choose to have a closed mind are not worthy of debate imo.

Just because I log off to have a shower does not mean I have no idea. Logging off again now to dry my hair.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17.05.11 10:25

Perhaps the MF could write to the PM and ask the question. Why are the portuguese denying this review? And why has the PM said it had been discussed and is going ahead. Would it be available under the Freedom of Information.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by RBxHN 17.05.11 18:23

ufercoffy wrote:
RBxHN wrote:So you've no idea!

Just because I log off to have a shower does not mean I have no idea. Logging off again now to dry my hair.

Have you finished drying your hair now ufercoffy? Good, so your idea is..................... Madeleine: British police did not request reopening of the case to the Portuguese authorities  82678
RBxHN

Back to top Go down

Post by RBxHN 17.05.11 18:25

candyfloss wrote:Perhaps the MF could write to the PM and ask the question. Why are the portuguese denying this review? And why has the PM said it had been discussed and is going ahead. Would it be available under the Freedom of Information.

Candy, I wouldn't worry about it. I'm sure it will happen.
RBxHN

Back to top Go down

Post by LittleMissMolly 17.05.11 20:11

RBxHN wrote:
A question for you Ufercoffy being as you appear to spend most of your life on here: please explain to us all why the McCanns have kept Madeleines name in the limelight and pleased for a review of the case, which they have succeeded in doing, if they were guilty of covering up the death of their own child, all apparently to save their career.

I'm sure your well informed mind will give us a clear and concise reason.

Thankyou.

Why is it that McCann apologists always resort to personal remarks ? winkwink

Ever heard of the phrase "the lady doth protest too much"?

The McCanns keep on and on force feeding the public their story in the hope that Joseph Goebbels was right ... in that "if you tell a big enough lie and keep repeating it then the public will eventually believe it"

LittleMissMolly

Activity : 152

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top