The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Photographs and memories  - Page 13 Mm11

Photographs and memories  - Page 13 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Photographs and memories  - Page 13 Mm11

Photographs and memories  - Page 13 Regist10

Photographs and memories

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Photographs and memories  - Page 13 Empty Re: Photographs and memories

Post by Guest 18.09.11 15:51

kikoraton wrote:Marian, you are correct. And altho' two years have passed since it was taken (the substitute , assuming I am correct, and the Naylor girl together), it would not be ethical for me to publish it here.
Purple, Molly??? Why? Ah, no. No connection to Tanner as far as I know. Is that what you had in mind?

No, I wasn't talking about Tanner. I was just asking if there is anything purple in the picture that you have?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by kikoraton 18.09.11 16:02

Yes, a lot. Crimson or purple - rather poor quality photo. Would you like to Pm me about it?
kikoraton
kikoraton
Researcher

Activity : 629

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 18.09.11 17:05

kikoraton wrote:Yes, a lot. Crimson or purple - rather poor quality photo. Would you like to Pm me about it?

I did, Kiko, the message is stuck on my outbox, not sure why. I will send the file to Jill.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by kikoraton 18.09.11 17:36

Got it thanks!
kikoraton
kikoraton
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 22.09.11 12:59

Marian wrote:I've been looking at the photos which were originally on Gerry's blog. It does answer some of the questions about the football shirt photos; some of them are "age progressed" to give an impression of what she might look like now. However, we're no nearer to knowing what she looked like at any time in the past, thanks to the bewildering array of photos of apparently unrelated children.

Here's the link: [url=http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/MADELEINE_PHOTOS.htm
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Rather worryingly this link does not now take you to a page with all the "Madeleine" photos. I've e-mailed Pamalam to see what's happening.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Photographs and memories  - Page 13 Empty photobucket

Post by tigger 22.09.11 15:03

this one seems to have quite a few photographs of Maddie, don't know how to enlarge them though!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] this one works as well!

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Photographs and memories  - Page 13 Empty test

Post by russiandoll 22.09.11 18:10

am unable to post as I am told I must enter a message.... this has never happened before when I have wanted to reply. any advice please?
russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Photographs and memories  - Page 13 Empty photobucket

Post by russiandoll 22.09.11 18:20

cannot post what I wanted to, maybe due to having photocopied something. Only way to show you it is to direct you to tigger's photobucket link and look at photo no.102 which clearlyl shows Kate McCann's signature. It is much more angular and in line with the gift tag writing I have seen on this site and is nothing like the rounded handwriting on the creche records.
russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by kikoraton 22.09.11 21:39

Hi russiandoll! All sorted now?
I've been looking thru tigger's photos (the second link), and it occurs to me more than it did before that the McCs were determined to impress upon the public that Maddie was always in pink. What nonsense! She loved all colours including pale blue, Everton blue, bright red, lilac and so on. I picked out in particular three photos which the McCs insist were taken on that holiday - tho I have no doubt that they manipulated the time and date as well as the content. But the important thing is - all on that holiday, and all in pink or pink and white! Why were they so determined to stress that she loved pink more than anything?
The playpark photo - said to have been taken by a family friend at 1715 on 2 May.
The so-called Last Photo, said to have been taken by KM at 1430 on 3 May.
The Tennis Balls photo.
The funny thing is, I was also looking to see if any photos in that collection might be not of Maddie, but someone posing as her. The three that I had doubts about were........... well, you can guess which ones!
kikoraton
kikoraton
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 23.09.11 8:14

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41832

Back to top Go down

Photographs and memories  - Page 13 Empty Think pink!

Post by tigger 23.09.11 9:37

kikoraton wrote:Hi russiandoll! All sorted now?
I've been looking thru tigger's photos (the second link), and it occurs to me more than it did before that the McCs were determined to impress upon the public that Maddie was always in pink. What nonsense! She loved all colours including pale blue, Everton blue, bright red, lilac and so on. I picked out in particular three photos which the McCs insist were taken on that holiday - tho I have no doubt that they manipulated the time and date as well as the content. But the important thing is - all on that holiday, and all in pink or pink and white! Why were they so determined to stress that she loved pink more than anything?
The playpark photo - said to have been taken by a family friend at 1715 on 2 May.
The Tennis Balls photo.
The funny thing is, I was also looking to see if any photos in that collection might be not of Maddie, but someone posing as her. The three that I had doubts about were........... well, you can guess which ones!

I tried a little topic on their business sense. The linking they seem to be particularly good at.
Maddie:
pink bedroom, pink clothes, pyjamas were white but became pink, pink Cuddle Cat (brand new IMO), pink hair bead.

When the idea for the Fund came up, someone did some serious reading on advertising.

Back to top Go down

Post by kikoraton 23.09.11 10:00

I know one of their friends who could have advised them on "branding": Jon Corner.
I think I know another, but I'm not free to state his name yet. Perhaps I shall never be, if I can't dig out more dirt information on his business.
kikoraton
kikoraton
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 23.09.11 10:04

Gerry's boss, Doug Skehan, does a lot of fundraising etc for LRI so may have given Gerry some advice. Skehan was a director of the Fund but resigned around the same time as John "It's not bad for a bunch of amateurs" McCann.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell81 23.09.11 10:07

tigger wrote:
kikoraton wrote:Hi russiandoll! All sorted now?
The Tennis Balls photo.

I tried a little topic on their business sense. The linking they seem to be particularly good at.
Maddie:
pink bedroom, pink clothes, pyjamas were white but became pink, pink Cuddle Cat (brand new IMO), pink hair bead.

When the idea for the Fund came up, someone did some serious reading on advertising.

And yet in the book Kate says Maddie wore a peach coloured top from the Gap, not pink, on her last day. She never mentions changing their clothes when they go to the pool, so she should be wearing a peach coloured something, not pink. Its Amelie who seems to be in peach though... I always wondered if that was just coincidence or if it was something significant like trying to make people believe Amelie was Madeleine? Eyewitnesses would say "a blonde child in a peach dress" maybe? Or coincidence, or bad lighting on the photo...

Arthur Schopenhauer
Tinkerbell81
Tinkerbell81

Activity : 106

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 23.09.11 10:27

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I used to like Robbie Williams but I've just changed my mind bigshock

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Photographs and memories  - Page 13 Empty RE Photographs

Post by alfie02 23.09.11 10:40

Get 'em Gonçalo wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I used to like Robbie Williams but I've just changed my mind [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
yes me too Get em Goncalo, and i still do, as many celebrities were and still are being taken in by the lies that were spun by the McCanns,but im sure if their busy schedules permitted they could probably trawl through the internet and read the files, and the majority probably have, thats why the McCanns are losing face, The McCanns through time will be known in place as " people not to go near as you will lose your fanbase, so go back to liking Robbie, it wont be his fault x
alfie02
alfie02

Activity : 79

Back to top Go down

Post by kikoraton 23.09.11 11:01

"And yet in her book Kate says Maddie wore a peach coloured top from the Gap, not pink, on her last day."
Kate can say what she likes, tinkerbelle, because the "Last day" as envisaged by the McCs, 3 May, did not exist for Maddie. She had died on the night of 28/29 April. On "her last day", she may have worn a peach Gap top.
kikoraton
kikoraton
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Photographs and memories  - Page 13 Empty Colour blind Kate?

Post by tigger 23.09.11 14:41

kikoraton wrote:"And yet in her book Kate says Maddie wore a peach coloured top from the Gap, not pink, on her last day."
Kate can say what she likes, tinkerbelle, because the "Last day" as envisaged by the McCs, 3 May, did not exist for Maddie. She had died on the night of 28/29 April. On "her last day", she may have worn a peach Gap top.

Forgot pink blanket, which according to Amaral is going to be a big problem to explain. Pink lights on trainers which the cleaner saw on Sunday?
What do you think, substitute already in place Sunday morning? Cleaner saw twins and M all wearing same pretty trainers. Kate doesn't mention them and have we seen those in any photographs on the twins?
The PJ were told she only had the 'shared' sandals? Kate passed up the opportunity to brag about spending so much money on her clothes and shoes by not mentioning those. The girl in the playground has trainers on but I don't think that's Maddie, despite her being dressed in pink.
Peach top/pink top, Kate can barely be bothered to think about her children. I'm trying to find an early remark of hers when she was asked how the twins were coping. She said they didn't have much to do with her really...
Then Clarrie must have given her the instruction booklet on 'how to tug at the public's heart strings' and from then on the twins were pretty well inconsolable.

Back to top Go down

Photographs and memories  - Page 13 Empty The twins and Madeleine

Post by Guest 23.09.11 14:56

I've found a link which mentions the twins not having much to do with Madeleine though it's not a direct quote.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Photographs and memories  - Page 13 Empty Wow, thanks!

Post by tigger 23.09.11 15:05

Jean wrote:

I've found a link which mentions the twins not having much to do with Madeleine though it's not a direct quote.

Yes, that too much have been in Clarrie's booklet on 'how to tug at the heart strings of the public' . So many of these early utterings have been modified. It seems the McCanns are just lacking in essential parenting software.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell81 25.09.11 10:06

Very early on in this sad case, Kate McCann said the twins were
coping well because they had never spent much time with Madeleine. Over
these past nearly three years, though, they have been encouraged to
develop a myth about someone they must hardly have known and will surely
not remember. The myth being enhanced regularly by Kate and Gerry seems
to be of a sister who is being held by an evil man, but that she is
able to communicate in a way by sending gifts and that one day she will
be rescued and just take her place, happily, at the dinner table and
share Amelie's toys. It's the myth of the golden girl who will return
and they will all live happily ever after. We know that Kate and Gerry
have consulted a psychologist about how to tell the twins about Maddie,
but I cannot imagine a professional psychologist advising parents to
maintain this kind of myth.

I believe that immediately, it would erase anything they might remember about what really happened to their sister.

Arthur Schopenhauer
Tinkerbell81
Tinkerbell81

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell81 02.10.11 16:34

Just a question, was there ever a full version of the "lying down on elbows" picture? it disturbs me most to be honest, because its credited to a photographer which means its part of a photoshoot and I know no photographer who only takes one or two pics, so there must be other images of her on the floor (or with a lollypop?)

Arthur Schopenhauer
Tinkerbell81
Tinkerbell81

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 02.10.11 17:01

Tinkerbell81, as far as I know there is no full length version available. Judging by the dress Madeleine is wearing, the lollipop photo was taken at the same time.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Photographs and memories  - Page 13 Empty Burgau

Post by tigger 02.10.11 17:31

Jean wrote:Tinkerbell81, as far as I know there is no full length version available. Judging by the dress Madeleine is wearing, the lollipop photo was taken at the same time.

I don't think these two, even though she is wearing the same dress, were taken at the same time. The icecream one has something in common with the blue eyeshadow in that in both the blue plastic chairs are visible on the balcony. Likely to have been taken in Burgau.
Those two may have been taken at the same time.

Yes, I should thinks there may be more photographs by Grover taken that day. We just haven't seen them?

Back to top Go down

Post by kikoraton 02.10.11 18:18

Why Burgau, tigger? I don't recall the blue chairs, but don't send the photos again if you don't want to.
kikoraton
kikoraton
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top