The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann. Please note that your username should be different from your email address!

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

(Please note: if you register with the sole intention of disrupting or spamming, please don't expect to be a member for too long.)

Many thanks,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

References to paedophilia in relation to the disappearance of Madeleine McCann

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: References to paedophilia in relation to the disappearance of Madeleine McCann

Post by second-guessed on 28.02.17 9:21

@Cherry wrote:It would seem the real protection of children is way down on the list of successive British Governments.

Coincidentally, I just listened to an American video, The Hagmann Report, (2/25/17)
interviewing David Steele. Part of it deals with pedophilia.  At about 33.00 David Steele remarks (and I am paraphrasing) why this subject is so low profile:

33.00  Because the FBI and the media have not covered the subject of pedophilia, what we have is a vigilante mob [in the US].  Steele  has been pro ‘citizen intelligence minutemen’ in the media for the last 30 years. But in the US there is now a social media mob. [Thankfully, I don't include this forum as such a mob, which is an endorsement of it.]

He goes on to say that "There is an FBI pedophilia target and there are over 30 politicians in the US on the arrest list." This is new.

Also, "Some say, Paedophile should be dropped into the ocean..”  However, he stresses "Truth and Reconciliation as a way of dealing with them.  Why?  If you capture one and get him to talk he will give away all the other pedos. Then you can clean out the whole nest.  If you don’t have  this Truth and Reconciliation system they will clam up. and you will get only one."

He does go on to say that, "You can go back later and decide that if one is such a threat to society he must be put away, but by and large educating the public is much more important than punishment because pedophilia is COMMON.  Police departments have been ordered to ignore pedophilia. “The same thing happens in the United Kingdom…a previous Prime Minister was a pedophile…  Prime Minister of UK was protected and covered up by orders.” 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AgqKs1UudRc

My experience of watching Operation Grange is that it is a cosmetic exercise.  This forum is full of people demanding justice for Madeleine, yet nothing comes of it.  This, evidently, is policy.
second-guessed

Back to top Go down

Re: References to paedophilia in relation to the disappearance of Madeleine McCann

Post by NickE on 28.02.17 15:15

Paedophile hunter "Stinson Hunter" with over 500,000 followers posted this on his FB earlier this month.
It's about this case:

And he posted this a few days ago(I don't know if it's connected to his post re McCann case.

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse on 28.02.17 15:21

@NickE wrote:Paedophile hunter "Stinson Hunter" with over 500,000 followers posted this on his FB earlier this month.
It's about this case:

And he posted this a few days ago(I don't know if it's connected to his post re McCann case.

He was also in communication with the recent Jodie Marsh input, ref her tweets?

Robert Murat talking to David Jones, Daily Mail, 02 June 2007

MayMuse

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum