The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The Manchester Arena Incident: A disaster killing 22 and injuring 1,037 - or an elaborate hoax?  !! NOW INCLUDES EXTRACTS FROM NEW BOOK by Iain Davis  !! Mm11

The Manchester Arena Incident: A disaster killing 22 and injuring 1,037 - or an elaborate hoax?  !! NOW INCLUDES EXTRACTS FROM NEW BOOK by Iain Davis  !! Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The Manchester Arena Incident: A disaster killing 22 and injuring 1,037 - or an elaborate hoax?  !! NOW INCLUDES EXTRACTS FROM NEW BOOK by Iain Davis  !! Mm11

The Manchester Arena Incident: A disaster killing 22 and injuring 1,037 - or an elaborate hoax?  !! NOW INCLUDES EXTRACTS FROM NEW BOOK by Iain Davis  !! Regist10

The Manchester Arena Incident: A disaster killing 22 and injuring 1,037 - or an elaborate hoax? !! NOW INCLUDES EXTRACTS FROM NEW BOOK by Iain Davis !!

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Manchester Arena Incident: A disaster killing 22 and injuring 1,037 - or an elaborate hoax?  !! NOW INCLUDES EXTRACTS FROM NEW BOOK by Iain Davis  !! Empty The Manchester Arena Incident: A disaster killing 22 and injuring 1,037 - or an elaborate hoax? !! NOW INCLUDES EXTRACTS FROM NEW BOOK by Iain Davis !!

Post by Tony Bennett 15.07.24 9:21

Some on here will be aware of the work of Richard D Hall on the alleged bombing at Manchester Arena on 22 May 2017, which is said to have killed 22 people and injured up to 1,037 others.

In 2020, after over two years of patient research, Richard concluded that it was an elaborate, extremely cunning hoax, and published his work: "MANCHESTER: THE NIGHT OF THE BANG", in which he set out his case, in both a book and a lengthy video, that a harmless pyrotechnic device was used, not a TATP bomb as claimed by the police and state security services - and that no-one was killed or injured. In his book and film, he also provided persuasive evidence that Salman Abedi did not blow himself up with a TATP bomb but in fact dropped a pyrotechnic device and ran off to a grey Audi and made his escape.

On Monday 22 July, a trial of Richard will take place at the High Court, London, in a civil action brought by Martin Hibbert and Eve Hibbert, his daughter. Martin Hibbert says he received 22 shrapnel wounds from the explosion and nearly died, while Martin Hibbert alleges that a pieces of shrapnel went right through her head, leaving her disabled. Richard denies these claims. He asked both to provide medical evidence of their injuries but they have refused to do so. The Hibberts are claiming harassment, breach of GDPR rules and breach of privacy. They are represented by Hudgells Solicitors, Richard will be represented by barrister Paul Oakley.

Richard's defence is that he is a journalist and is entitled to research matters of public interest and give honest opinions on them.   

Now a NEW BOOK on the case has been published by Iain Davis, details:.
Available on Amazon: 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

And available for free from Iain Davis's website.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]/

Printed versions will be available from 22 July.

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24787

Back to top Go down

The Manchester Arena Incident: A disaster killing 22 and injuring 1,037 - or an elaborate hoax?  !! NOW INCLUDES EXTRACTS FROM NEW BOOK by Iain Davis  !! Empty Re: The Manchester Arena Incident: A disaster killing 22 and injuring 1,037 - or an elaborate hoax? !! NOW INCLUDES EXTRACTS FROM NEW BOOK by Iain Davis !!

Post by Bluebagthepirate 15.07.24 9:43

Just bought the kindle edition.
Bluebagthepirate
Bluebagthepirate
Forum support

Activity : 905

Back to top Go down

The Manchester Arena Incident: A disaster killing 22 and injuring 1,037 - or an elaborate hoax?  !! NOW INCLUDES EXTRACTS FROM NEW BOOK by Iain Davis  !! Empty Re: The Manchester Arena Incident: A disaster killing 22 and injuring 1,037 - or an elaborate hoax? !! NOW INCLUDES EXTRACTS FROM NEW BOOK by Iain Davis !!

Post by Amy Dean 15.07.24 12:55

A brave man for writing a book in support of an earlier one which brought havoc to the author.

However, while I have no problem in believing that many acts of terrorism are false flag exercises, I just can't get it into my head believing that nobody died in this incident. 

How do the people who supposedly died live out the rest of their lives unnoticed by anyone else?
Amy Dean
Amy Dean

Activity : 661

Nina, Eleanor Rigby and crusader like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Keelafreeze 15.07.24 13:20

I found the footage released by a tabloid of the father filming himself reacting to his daughter missing after the blast quite fascinating as Ariana Grande is quite clearly still on stage performing (the explosion happened after she left the stage) and there are numerous people walking around calmly buying drinks and heading back to the venue.
He even gets mocked for the bizarre high pitched noise he keeps making and parroted by others who quite clearly think he’s nuts.
That alone proves there’s something fishy going on.
Keelafreeze
Keelafreeze

Activity : 45

Bluebagthepirate likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Cake Lover 15.07.24 14:01

Could you provide a link to that footage Keelafreeze? I'd love to see some evidence.
Cake Lover
Cake Lover

Activity : 2730

crusader likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Keelafreeze 15.07.24 14:03

It was in Rich Hall’s documentary.
Either the Sun or Daily Star posted it online
Keelafreeze
Keelafreeze

Back to top Go down

Post by Cake Lover 15.07.24 14:19

Thank you.
Cake Lover
Cake Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Amy Dean 15.07.24 17:46

This must be the footage mentioned. I can't hear any singing still going on but it is weird that the other people in it don't seem to be aware of anything amiss. I don't think that all the squawking sounds are coming from him. Apologies if that's Ariana singing!

Amy Dean
Amy Dean

Nina, Silentscope and Bluebagthepirate like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Keelafreeze 15.07.24 17:54

You can see her onstage on the screens and the squawking is claiming from him and other gig goers mocking him.
Not something you’d be doing if a bomb had just gone off!
Priority would be to run like you-know-what out of the venue.
I haven’t studied this compared to Madeleine’s case, but from what I remember Rich Hall had done an extensive research.
Keelafreeze
Keelafreeze

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladyinred 15.07.24 17:57

That is a very weird video!
Ladyinred
Ladyinred
Forum support

Activity : 1946

Back to top Go down

Post by Amy Dean 15.07.24 17:59

It is indeed. Who would even think of videoing themself if this was genuinely happening?
Amy Dean
Amy Dean

Nina and Bluebagthepirate like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebagthepirate 15.07.24 18:09

Wasn't it shown he was an actor on IMDB?
Bluebagthepirate
Bluebagthepirate
Forum support

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladyinred 15.07.24 18:10

Unless he was in a complete mental and emotional shock.
Ladyinred
Ladyinred
Forum support

Nina likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladyinred 15.07.24 18:11

Bluebagthepirate wrote:Wasn't it shown he was an actor on IMDB?
What!!!

I can't get my head around this, if true.

I'm a believer.
Ladyinred
Ladyinred
Forum support

Back to top Go down

Post by Amy Dean 15.07.24 18:16

I heard that Martin Hibbert (who sued Richard D Hall) had been a bit part actor.
Amy Dean
Amy Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by Cake Lover 15.07.24 18:25

Thanks for posting it. I don't understand what I was looking at. People were going in the opposite direction to him, back where he had come from? But he didn't tell them what had happened, and not to go there? Most peculiar video,    and indicative of nothing, to me anyway.
Cake Lover
Cake Lover

crusader likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 15.07.24 20:36

Amy Dean wrote:This must be the footage mentioned. I can't hear any singing still going on but it is weird that the other people in it don't seem to be aware of anything amiss. I don't think that all the squawking sounds are coming from him. Apologies if that's Ariana singing!

@ Amy Dean, Your question is the one thing that meant that, until I actually saw Richard Hall's films, made me sure that he was wrong.

However, Richard *has* provided an explanation in his book. In short, he believes that most of the 22 names are still alive but are living elsewhere under a new identity, and that their relatives were paid large sums to withheld the truth. Most of this evidence is in Richard"s book.

For all those on CMOMM interested in Richard Hall's thesis, please take a very close look at the Ruth Murrell evidence. 

The day after the incident, Queen Elizabeth II was taken to visit Ruth Murrell in hospital in Salford. The media accompanied this with a picture supposedly of her leg with a gaping wound over an inch in diameter which was said to be a huge piece of shrapnel which went right through her leg.

Yet Richard obtained a 12-second video from a man called John Barr in which Ruth Murrell can be seen walking normally around the room where the device went off; this video was taken 2-4 minutes after the blast. This video also shows a lot of other evidence of the scene of the blast which is totally inconsistent with the claim that a powerful TATP bomb had just gone off killing *22* and injuring up to 1,037 others.

This evidence alone caused me to look deeper into the story.
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

The Manchester Arena Incident: A disaster killing 22 and injuring 1,037 - or an elaborate hoax?  !! NOW INCLUDES EXTRACTS FROM NEW BOOK by Iain Davis  !! Empty Manchester

Post by Ladyinred 15.07.24 21:23

Amy Dean wrote:It is indeed. Who would even think of videoing themself if this was genuinely happening?
Is Mr. Hibbert walking around with his phone,  as I thought he sustained spinal injuries and couldn't walk.  Or was there another explosion?

I find it difficult to accept that the families of 22 people are pretending relatives died there.
Ladyinred
Ladyinred
Forum support

Nina likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Cake Lover 15.07.24 21:29

I find it impossible!
Cake Lover
Cake Lover

Nina likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Amy Dean 15.07.24 21:35

I didn't mean to imply that the event itself was a total hoax and nobody died but that video just doesn't make sense.
Amy Dean
Amy Dean

Ladyinred likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Cake Lover 16.07.24 6:25

It doesn't make sense to me, either.
Cake Lover
Cake Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentscope 16.07.24 7:42

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Post [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Is Mr. Hibbert walking around with his phone, as I thought he sustained spinal injuries and couldn't walk. Or was there another explosion?

A. There was thankfully only one Explosion. I fear you are confusing Mr Hibbert with Mr Bickerstaff however.
Nick Bickerstaff is the man in the Sun video, not Martin Hibbert.

Silentscope
Silentscope
Investigator

Activity : 3117

Ladyinred, crusader and Bluebagthepirate like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 16.07.24 9:12

Thanks for clearing that up Silentscope.
crusader
crusader
Forum support

Activity : 6980

Silentscope likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentscope 16.07.24 9:52

Remember that it was a ‘concerned’ Police Officer who leaked the Audio of the Radio conversation whilst the Grey Audi was being chased and stopped to RDH. Some parts of it are missing or inaudible.

Then we had the ‘it was a Police vehicle’ because the Audi had no MOT.

It was not a Police vehicle, the Driver has been identified by the Enquiry and his Vehicle was Taxed and Insured but the MOT according to the Enquiry was expired. However this was not true according to the DVLA.

I have supplied the Drivers Name and MOT details to Tony.

Now as Amy points out up-thread, Arianas live singing in the Arena is missing in the background of the Bickerstaff video soundtrack.

So I must ask, was it deleted, or added later?

Silentscope
Silentscope
Investigator

Activity : 3117

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 16.07.24 9:57

I have nothing in favour of the whole case to say, so I won't say anything.
crusader
crusader
Forum support

Activity : 6980

Back to top Go down

Post by Cake Lover 16.07.24 11:51

I'm of the same opinion.
Cake Lover
Cake Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebagthepirate 16.07.24 12:10

I think there are enough anomalies to make this interesting.

I also think Richard was a bit foolish.
Bluebagthepirate
Bluebagthepirate
Forum support

crusader, Silentscope and Cake Lover like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 16.07.24 16:22

Bluebagthepirate wrote:I think there are enough anomalies to make this interesting.

The Manchester Arena ‘bombing’ event took place on the 22nd of May 2017.   

At 22:31, a 22 year old male, Salman Abedi, detonated a bomb

It is said to have resulted in the deaths of 22 people.

Martin Hibbert, one of the injured, was said to have been hit by 22 pieces of shrapnel.

On the 22nd of June 2017, the figure given for the number of injured was revised by the police to 250.

A total of 22 people were arrested in connection with the attack but were all released without charge.

On the 22nd of July 2019, 22 year old Hashem Abedi, the brother of Salman Abedi, appeared at Oxford Crown Court charged with 22 counts of murder, attempted murder and conspiracy to cause an explosion.

He then appeared at the Old Bailey on the 22nd of October 2019 and pleaded not guilty to the charges.

On the 22nd of October 2019, it was announced that a public enquiry will be held to investigate the deaths of the victims.

On the 22nd of November 2019 it was reported that the public inquiry may be delayed because police had failed to provide statements more than two years after the terror attack.

The final trial of the Hibberts' claim against Richard Hall will take place on 22nd July 2024

There is a mathematical theory, ‘coincidence theory’, which in this case suggests that the frequency of mentions of the number 22 in this account is beyond coincidence.

As a matter of further interest:

The Manchester Arena opened in 1995, 22 years before the concert took place

The setlist for the Ariana Grande concert that night consisted of 22 songs.

Darron Coster, a member of the public, who entered the foyer that night, had 22 years of military experience.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] likes this post

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebagthepirate 16.07.24 16:48

I'm not big on the numbers thing but denying Richard access to the cctv so he could defend himself is just wrong.
Bluebagthepirate
Bluebagthepirate
Forum support

Tony Bennett likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladyinred 16.07.24 18:17

Keelafreeze wrote:I found the footage released by a tabloid of the father filming himself reacting to his daughter missing after the blast quite fascinating as Ariana Grande is quite clearly still on stage performing (the explosion happened after she left the stage) and there are numerous people walking around calmly buying drinks and heading back to the venue.
He even gets mocked for the bizarre high pitched noise he keeps making and parroted by others who quite clearly think he’s nuts.
That alone proves there’s something fishy going on.
So this father is not Martin Hibbert, for clarity.
Ladyinred
Ladyinred
Forum support

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top