The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

New Madeleine McCann book will claim missing tot is already dead - Page 6 Mm11

New Madeleine McCann book will claim missing tot is already dead - Page 6 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

New Madeleine McCann book will claim missing tot is already dead - Page 6 Mm11

New Madeleine McCann book will claim missing tot is already dead - Page 6 Regist10

New Madeleine McCann book will claim missing tot is already dead

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Madeleine McCann book will claim missing tot is already dead - Page 6 Empty Re: New Madeleine McCann book will claim missing tot is already dead

Post by crusader 19.05.24 13:05

That's true, I'm not convinced that was what it was though.
Madeleine could have been killed at home at any time, Staging an abduction whilst on holiday abroad seems far fetched to me.
crusader
crusader

Activity : 6253

Back to top Go down

New Madeleine McCann book will claim missing tot is already dead - Page 6 Empty Re: New Madeleine McCann book will claim missing tot is already dead

Post by Jill Havern 19.05.24 13:17

But that's what they did.

A wise man once said: "Be careful who you let on your ship,
because some people will sink the whole ship just because they can't be The Captain."
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] MAGA MBGA
Jill Havern
Jill Havern
The Captain (& Chief Faffer) Oh yeah, and Forum Owner

Activity : 42991

Cammerigal likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 19.05.24 13:32

Anybody there? Well that was queer, the forum went all foreign.
Anyway, good point, I'm still thinking Madeleine had an accident, but why they hid her body is a mystery, unless it was for those reasons.
crusader
crusader

Back to top Go down

Post by Cake Lover 19.05.24 13:49

I think the original theory, that she had been sedated, is probably the most  likely. A drowsy, drugged Madeline wandered about the apartment and fell.  It would emerge that Madeleine and the twins were regularly dosed up to make them sleep. Perhaps this is the reason Kate McCann made up the story of Madeleine asking why nobody went to them when she and Sean were crying, to demonstrate that  if they had been drugged, how could they have woken. Nobody with an ounce of decency would then go out at night again. Even if Madeleine had said 'Where you?' Kate McCann shouldn't have revealed it.  She made her and the professor look worse.
Cake Lover
Cake Lover

Activity : 1937

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 19.05.24 15:24

crusader wrote:Anybody there? Well that was queer, the forum went all foreign.
Anyway, good point, I'm still thinking Madeleine had an accident, but why they hid her body is a mystery, unless it was for those reasons.
In my humble opinion, if Maddie had an accident - or even if she'd really been abducted - then there's no way on earth the parents would act like this after just a few days

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

because some people will sink the whole ship just because they can't be The Captain."
Jill Havern
Jill Havern

sandancer and Cammerigal like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 19.05.24 15:33

I know what you mean, if it was an abduction there is no way they would or could act that way.
That's why I'm convinced they knew exactly what had happened to her and they knew no paedophile had her.
crusader
crusader

Back to top Go down

Post by sandancer 19.05.24 18:25

Those smiles and the ones on leaving the church on Madeleines birthday are genuine smiles they reach the eyes which a faked put on smile never does ! Though how they could even think of putting on a fake smile for the cameras after the alleged " abduction " of their daughter defeats me ! 

One thing that still puzzles me to this day is during the 48 questions , number 41 - Asked whether or not it is true that in England she was thinking to deliver Madeleine into the custody ( guardianship ) of a family member , she did not respond . 
Where were the PJ going with this particular question , what prompted them to ask it ? 

Another one is from Kate herself - " I know what happened wasn't due to the fact of leaving them sleeping , I know it happened under other circumstances " 

What was " it " that happened , and what were the " other circumstances " ? 

As the much missed Hobs  said " words once spoken cannot be unspoken "

Activity : 2404

Silentscope likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Cake Lover 19.05.24 19:16

If they knew that Madeleine was not with a paedophile, why did K. McCann make that revolting remark about her in the bewk?
Cake Lover
Cake Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentscope 19.05.24 19:29

Jill Havern Post#123 wrote:
Silentscope wrote:The biggest worry I have  is something that Mark T Hoffman said.
'Madeleine had to die because she was old enough to talk, she could explain to someone what had happened to her.'
Blimey, I haven't seen that quote before.

I've always thought that - she was due to start school that year.

Have you got a link?

SUSPECT’S CHILLING HISTORY

Between 1995 and 2017, Brueckner drifted between Germany and the Portuguese coastal town of Praia da Luz.
The small-time drug dealer lived chillingly close to where he committed the grim rape of an elderly woman in 2005 — and recorded it.
“This is not just rape. This is one of the most brutal ways of rape, which are possible,” Mr Hoffman said.
According to police files, he beat her with a metal rod and it was only last year that DNA evidence led to Brueckner’s conviction.
Mr Hoffman, who has also studied Brueckner’s sordid criminal past, said Maddie was potentially just as much of a target for Brueckner as his elderly victim.
“It’s really important to understand that many child molesters are not paedophiles. So for them, it’s not about the young age itself, it’s about weakness, it’s about vulnerability, and it’s about feeling some sense of power. So they like to attack ‘easy victims’,” he said.
In the disturbing audio, which aired on 60 Minutes, Brueckner claims to have said if the “evidence is destroyed”, he will “document exactly how they will be tortured”.
“He’s very, very clear about his fantasy, about abducting children and torturing them and using them for a couple of days. So these are very clear words,” Mr Hofman
Mr Hoffman said he believes that if Brueckner abducted Maddie, it’s also likely he killed her.
“And killing is likely for different reasons. Number one, it’s likely because it’s part of the fantasy, but number two, it also just could have practical reasons not to be arrested for this crime, because she was old enough to talk,” he told Hayes.

Full Video Link: https://youtu.be/Pvqu9Wd388c?feature=shared

Hofman seems to have missed the Dogs Alerts in Apartment 5A as well as the lack of evidence of a Break in.
Only minor details!
Silentscope
Silentscope

Activity : 2840

Jill Havern and Cammerigal like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Paddingtom 20.05.24 7:11

A couple of bits that may be of interest …. I cant remember where I saw it but someone was speculating that if Maddie had died during the evening, when the parents came back and found the room quiet, they may have crept off to bed quickly, not wanting to awaken the children. Then next morning finding her. How do you explain a childs corpse that is maybe 10 hours old by the time you find it?

For those who believe Maddie died on Sunday, there may be an explanation for a child being heard crying on Tuesday. In Goncalo's book he says :

It is known that the sudden withdrawal of sedatives can cause sleep problems. If Kates journal is to be believed,the twins suffered from problems of that nature during the days following their sisters disappearance.

If Maddie died Sunday, you can understand the parents being frightened of sedating the twins Monday night,,,,,, Still with sedatives in their system, they slept ok but by Tuesday night their sleeping was disturbed. Maybe it was Amelie that the neighbour heard crying on Tuesday night and Amelie that asked her parents on Wednesday morning why they didnt come when she and her brother were crying? Just a thought,
Paddingtom
Paddingtom

Activity : 138

Back to top Go down

Post by Cake Lover 20.05.24 7:48

^ #132 - why wasn't Kate McCann arrested after saying 'I know what happened wasn't due to the fact of leaving them sleeping'? That's a direct admission of knowledge. (Along with everything else they said and did).
Cake Lover
Cake Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 20.05.24 8:47

We only have Kate's word that Madeleine said what she did about the crying.
It's just another lie in my opinion, to prove that Madeleine was still alive on the 3rd May.
crusader
crusader

Back to top Go down

Post by Cake Lover 20.05.24 8:54

Yes, that's what I think; she said it to prove that the children weren't sedated, or they wouldn't have woken, also to prove that Madeleine was alive on the 3rd. It only proved that she's a liar, and as for her mothering...
Cake Lover
Cake Lover

sandancer and crusader like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 20.05.24 9:54

quaver If you go up on the hill today, you're sure of a big surprise
If you go up on the hill today, you'd better go in disguise 
For every cam that ever there was
Will gather there for certain because
Today's the day McCanns will have their pics nicked

quaver Every Foreign 'tec who's been good is sure of a treat today
There's lots of marvelous things to see and wonderful games to play
Beneath the trees where nobody sees
They'll hide and seek as long as they please
Cos that's the way the McCanns will have their pics nicked

quaver Pics nicked time for Foreign 'tec
The McCanns are having a lovely time today
Watch them, catch them unawares
And see their pics nicked on their holiday

quaver If you go up on the hill today, you'd better not go alone
It's lovely up on the hill today, but safer to stay at home
For every cam that ever there was
Will gather there for certain because
Today's the day McCanns will have their pics nicked

hat

Incoming from PeterMac today...

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

PeterMac, sandancer, Cammerigal, Ladyinred, Silentscope, Jimtheblue, Cake Lover and GreenTara like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by silly 20.05.24 10:31

crusader wrote:That's true, I'm not convinced that was what it was though.
Madeleine could have been killed at home at any time, Staging an abduction whilst on holiday abroad seems far fetched to me.
If she died at home the body would have been examined and any abuse detected that is why the body had to disappear and abduction was the only option.
silly
silly

Activity : 9

Cammerigal likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladyinred 20.05.24 10:40

Reading today's posts has got me thinking about little Madeleine and her last hours.  I really hope she didn't suffer, but she probably did endure some trauma.  Bless her.
Ladyinred
Ladyinred

Activity : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 20.05.24 10:46

I'm still not convinced sexual abuse was the reason, but That is just my opinion, I'm not trying to convince anyone else.
crusader
crusader

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 20.05.24 11:49

I do think Madeline was sexualised by her parents as we have seen by the inappropriate photo's released by them.
crusader
crusader

Cake Lover likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by sandancer 20.05.24 18:58

Cake Lover wrote:Yes, that's what I think; she said it to prove that the children weren't sedated, or they wouldn't have woken, also to prove that Madeleine was alive on the 3rd. It only proved that she's a liar, and as for her mothering...

Allegedly Maddie asked her mother " where were you when Sean and I were crying " referring to Wednesday night ! According to Fiona Payne in her rogatory statement Kate told her about the " crying " while at dinner in the Tapas bar on Thursday night , asking if Fiona thought it was alright to leave them again ! Not mentioned before ! Rachael was in their apartment next door and heard nothing . If the " checks " were done on Wednesday as they were on Thursday then someone would have heard two children crying as they went past , not one but two children crying would have been heard by someone surely ? But according to Kate when asking Maddie about it " she moved on " !!!  Remember the curled lip and shrug on that comment ! Backfilling to prove Maddie was alive and well on the morning of 3rd May .  Kate isn't a stupid woman , she's clever and manipulative and knows how to play  her role of " loving mother " . Neither is she under Gerrys control as many think , she has a temper and gets her own way by hook  or crook !  Imho of course 😶

Activity : 2404

Back to top Go down

Post by Cake Lover 20.05.24 19:59

I don't believe Madeleine said any such thing; but then I don't believe anything The McCann gang said. There may be a grain of truth in some statements, but they have been embellished, had segments removed, and some of the main players have been moved around. I think there was one remark we can depend upon - 'We have a pact'. I agree about Kate McCann; she's Liverpudlian, and tough.
Cake Lover
Cake Lover

Ladyinred likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 20.05.24 20:24

If, as the foreign detective believes, Madeleine died on the 2nd May, Mrs Fenn was right about hearing crying on the night of 1st .
Madelene could have said what she did on the 2nd May and Kate conveniently changed it to the 3rd.
That's if the whole thing is not made up, I still believe Mrs Fenn heard Madeleine crying though on the 1st.
crusader
crusader

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentscope 20.05.24 21:41

How does the following Theory sound based on the Sedative Theory?

Madeleine was Dead. Reasons unknown. A cover Story was arranged.

The Twins could not wake up that night because they too were old enough to talk. Someone did not want innocent children to say anything to the Police which might destroy their plans?

Comments welcome.

Silentscope
Silentscope

Activity : 2840

Cammerigal and Bird131 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 20.05.24 21:55

Well, we know the twins could talk because Amalie was reported as saying when they were putting Madeleine's pyjamas on her, " Maddie's Jammies, where is Maddie".
As to whether they knew what had happened or could tell anyone is another matter.
I'm not sure they would understand what was happening around them, would they take any notice?
crusader
crusader

Ladyinred, Bird131 and Cake Lover like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladyinred 20.05.24 21:58

The twins could talk, yes, but they were just two years old so would not be questioned by the police, that's not appropriate or ethical.
Ladyinred
Ladyinred

Activity : 1684

crusader and Cake Lover like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Cake Lover 20.05.24 22:12

I don't think there was anything for them to say; they went to bed, Madeleine went to bed, and in the morning she was gone. At two years old, they  may  not have thought that to be unusual; we will never know what they were told. Then their parents went globe trotting. That is just jaw droppingly insensitive, imo.
Cake Lover
Cake Lover

crusader likes this post

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top