The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Christian Brueckner:  To be or not to be - Page 7 Mm11

Christian Brueckner:  To be or not to be - Page 7 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Christian Brueckner:  To be or not to be - Page 7 Mm11

Christian Brueckner:  To be or not to be - Page 7 Regist10

Christian Brueckner: To be or not to be

Page 7 of 38 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 22 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Christian Brueckner:  To be or not to be - Page 7 Empty Re: Christian Brueckner: To be or not to be

Post by Silentscope 03.10.23 9:56

It seems that Jon Clarke has now identified the actual Flat where Hazel B was staying when she was attacked.

Source:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Silentscope
Silentscope

Activity : 2983

Back to top Go down

Christian Brueckner:  To be or not to be - Page 7 Empty Re: Christian Brueckner: To be or not to be

Post by crusader 03.10.23 10:46

I can't see it, it's behind a pay wall. sad
crusader
crusader

Activity : 6693

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentscope 03.10.23 11:14

I wonder where he got this information?
Silentscope
Silentscope

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 03.10.23 12:03

crusader wrote:I can't see it, it's behind a pay wall. sad

New witness ‘saw Maddie McCann suspect flee rape of young Irish expat’: Victim felt she was being watched before Christian Brueckner ‘climbed into her home and launched four-hour assault’
By
Jon Clarke (Publisher & Editor) -
2 Oct, 2023 @ 16:52

A NEW witness claims he saw Madeleine McCann suspect Christian Brueckner running from the rape of a young Irish expat in Portugal.

The hotel worker on the Algarve claims he saw the man dressed in black fleeing the apartment block in Portimao at dawn.

He was reportedly able to identify him as blonde-haired German expat Brueckner as he had taken off his mask to flee.

“He came forward recently with his evidence,” a German police source told the Olive Press. “His testimony is very credible.”

Christian Brueckner is accused of climbing into Hazel’s apartment (circled), before raping her in a four-hour ordeal (Credit: Olive Press Spain)

The employee had been arriving early for work at a hotel next to the Clube Praia da Rocha when he allegedly spotted Brueckner.

His evidence given to German BKA detectives comes after ‘others’ said they saw a man in black climb up into the apartment of Irish 20-year-old Hazel Behan in June 2004.

Behan, now 40, had been out with pals nearby and believes she was followed across a footbridge to her first floor apartment, which had a balcony ‘easy to climb onto’.

She told the Olive Press this week: “I’m sure I was being watched for a while and someone had been in my room in the weeks before.”

She added: “On that night, I had been out with friends and came back late.

SCENE OF CRIME: Hazel has crossed this bridge back to her apartment a few hours earlier . Copyright Olive Press Spain

“He must have followed me across a footbridge to block 3 where I lived and then climbed up to my window and came in wearing a mask having taken off his shoes.

“He held a huge knife and knew my name.

“It was a terrifying four hour ordeal in which he beat and raped me, all on camera.”

She added: “I’m sure it was piercing blue eyed, blonde-haired Brueckner, who spoke to me in English with a German accent.

“If the Portuguese police had put a ‘call’ out for information at the time, this witness might have come forward immediately then.

“As it is, I have had to wait 20 years for justice, but I’m looking forward to finally facing him in court soon.”

Witnesses had already reported seeing a figure draped all in black scaling an apartment block to break into the Irish girl’s room.

A trial over the rape – and four other sex offences, including two against children – is set to begin in early 2024.

Prosecutor Hans Christian Wolters, at Braunschweig Court, which convicted Brueckner of the rape of a 72-year-old American expat in 2005, told the Olive Press last week: “We have everything we need in the Hazel case.

“Our evidence is very good. The court is just sorting out the actual date for the trial now.”

Brueckner is also the chief suspect in the disappearance of British toddler Madeleine McCann, 10 miles away in Praia da Luz in May 2007.

The case will be heard in Braunschweig after the conclusion of the other trials.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Activity : 41927

Back to top Go down

Post by CaKeLoveR 03.10.23 12:16

'His testimony is very credible'. So was Carl Beech's testimony...
CaKeLoveR
CaKeLoveR

Activity : 4426

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 03.10.23 12:17

Thank you Verdi
crusader
crusader

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentscope 03.10.23 12:30

According to Google Street view, the Flat is in the Tower on the right in the below Photo, next to the Exit from the Underground Car Parking.

Silentscope
Silentscope

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 03.10.23 12:32

And so further confusion ensues, the report published by Sky News, Martin Brunt, back in July 2020 indicates Hazel Behan was living at the Praia da Rocha Condominio Clube - now it's being suggested she was staying (thus worked?) at Clube Praia da Rocha. Two entirely separate locations.

Clube Praia da Rocha

Firstly I've not seen anything official about this alleged rape incident, no word to say exactly where Behan was working and/or living - it's conjecture. Then the man dressed in black (Milk Tray drone?) entered the apartment via a balcony where I presume he removed his shoes before entering Bevan's room - not rooms but room. Now spider man enters through a first floor window (presumably closed) just above a convenient ledge for leverage.

Media crap - excuse my language.

Without knowing the exact place of work and living accommodation and topography of Praia da Rocha it amounts to nothing.

Whatever, Hazel Behan's story has nothing whatsoever to do with the disappearance of Madeleine McCann !!!

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 03.10.23 12:38

CaKeLoveR wrote:'His testimony is very credible'. So was Carl Beech's testimony...

And there lies the clue .... his testimony! He who or who he?

Remarkable how these witnesses suddenly surface after 20'ish years with impeccable memory - I can't even remember what I did an hour ago.

Still I guess it keeps the story line rumbling on indefinately roll .

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 03.10.23 12:45

So according to the photo, she lived in an apartment on the ground floor, the balcony she say's the rapist entered her apartment must be on the other side of the building then.
The worker from the hotel next door saw a man running away without a mask, and said he recognised him as Brueckner.
He never mentioned the leotard and long machete?
Other people also someone climb into her apartment, just how far from the ground floor was this balcony.
The person who raped Behan must have known which apartment she was in.
I think it's all a pack of lies, it's a cover up for something else.
I'm not saying she wasn't raped, there is proof she was, and because of this and the medical records, they tried to fit Brueckner up.
crusader
crusader

Back to top Go down

Post by CaKeLoveR 03.10.23 12:51

It's very difficult to believe a single word people say, in this case. Which is pretty dreadful, given that it involves the fate of a three year old girl.
CaKeLoveR
CaKeLoveR

Silentscope likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 03.10.23 13:29

CaKeLoveR wrote:It's very difficult to believe a single word people say, in this case. Which is pretty dreadful, given that it involves the fate of a three year old girl.

Quite so, it's tragic.

Part the problem being the brethren across mainstream and social media propagate the false information ad-nauseam, thus repeated often enough it miraculously becomes fact.

Especially when the falsehoods are repeated without challenge - it sends out the wrong message to the unenlightened.

This worries me greatly.

Seen it happen so many times over the years, something is written or said and accepted without evidence then spread by word of mouth, embellished to add extra spice from one hand to the next.  As fast as you try to get things back on track another distraction appears to lead away from the truth.

Personally I don't believe Behan or her public relations foghorns, not without proof which I haven't yet seen.

Christian Brueckner plays a big part in this charade but not as an established criminal.  It's almost as though the public are being consumed by a Shakespearean comedy and tragedy rolled into one production, I shouldn't be surprised if the whole Brueckner thing has been staged - it doesn't make any sense whatsoever in the land of reality.

I hope we, as members of the public, are not being privately ridiculed for being sucked-in or distracted by all this nonsensical propaganda - I'd rather not be associated with keeping it live. Again I shouldn't be surprised.

bignono

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 03.10.23 13:49

I think it's more to do with the media and public wanting to know what happened to Madeleine.
They would be happy to see Brueckner or anyone jailed for her murder,they are only mildly interested in the details.
We are not being distracted, we know the details, which is more than a lot of the main stream media do.
We can comment on Brueckner or anyone else who shoehorns themselves into the debarcle, the difference is, we are not sucked in by all the hype and lies, we sift through it.
crusader
crusader

Back to top Go down

Post by CaKeLoveR 03.10.23 13:52

Agreed; we need to keep up to date with the nonsense. It's insulting to us, but we can handle that.
CaKeLoveR
CaKeLoveR

crusader and Silentscope like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 03.10.23 14:58

crusader wrote:I can't see it, it's behind a pay wall. sad

YOU CAN DEFEAT CLARKE'S PAYWALL and indeed any others by typing

12ft.io/     before the link.

Thus
12ft.io/[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16848

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

crusader likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 03.10.23 15:05

Thank you peter.
crusader
crusader

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 04.10.23 8:59

CaKeLoveR wrote:'His testimony is very credible'. So was Carl Beech's testimony...

He watched a man in a mask and a black spandex suit climb onto a concrete box, open a small sliding window, and insinuate himself through it
into a girl COLLEAGUE's bedroom,  and then went to work as normal.

He did however report it to the German Police.
18 years later.

Very credible.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentscope 04.10.23 10:22

About as Credible as Jutta Rabe, not forgetting that she has already been Charged with ‘Qaulified Slander’ against Brückner.

Der Spiegel 04.02.22

Christian B., who was imprisoned for rape, has filed a criminal complaint against the journalist Jutta Rabe "on suspicion of qualified slander." The letter of his lawyer Friedrich Fülscher to the Kiel Public Prosecutor's Office is available to SPIEGEL. The background is a TV documentary followed by a talk about B., the suspect in the kidnapping case Madeleine McCann. The program contained "untrue statements of fact" that should make his client "more contemptible", writes Fülscher.

Brückner should have had her Charged again if this ‘New Witness’ is another invention of hers.
Silentscope
Silentscope

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04.10.23 10:36

i do not get that either, even if it had some innocent explanation, like the guy who lost his key, why do people not make that simple phone call.

and about memory, mine is pretty good, but i can remember once upon a time, i was sitting at my desk around 06.00 hours in the morning, and saw a man in a blue suit with a black briefcase, and carrying a rolled up carpet on his shoulder, it happend about 25 meters in front of my window, we even crossed eyes and i even did recognize the guy , as one working in the bank in the next street. 
it was only strange because of the suit and the time. but i did made a little note, if something got in the news about a stolen carpet, i still had the details. it was only a strange scene, not one directly in connection to a crime. 

but i have no idea what date it happened, not even the year, only it must have been after 2009 and before 2017, because otherwise i would be at a very different place of work at that time. and how many man with a rolled up carpet i have missed, because i was not looking out of the windows full time.

so such late to the scene witnesses, how much of that is just imprinted because of media attention. 

i have little talent to recognize faces i have seen live once in a short moment from just a picture, people to people is very different for me, i just need that third dimension. and people can change more on a picture, than live in many years. most people keep an impression of the complete person, including movements, not just a full face. 

also when the media first tell us, a guy got in over an balcony, where he puts of his shoes, and know sells a guy seen climbing on a free standing object and climbed in or out a window above it, that are for me two very different stories. it is not we usually will called such standing object balconies ever. 

i am getting that the idea is planted that all criminal facts in the algarve after cb arrived for the first time, must be just done by him only. 

break ins are usually done in sprees, and tourist accommodation is always very common. done by insiders and outsiders, they often even have their own area of work. it has not even a restriction in daytime at all, it is just grab the opportunity, when it is there. close fitted attire in dark colors are also very common for break inns. 

and really this new witness is presented in the media as the next hero, he is not, if you go with he is right, it is just a lazy guy, who did not care for others around him, who by keeping his mouth shut, actually assisted a criminal and stole the irish holiday rep. the opportunity to solve the case she became part in against her will. not really hero material at all. 

i have no warm feeling for cb at all. the guy confessed already to be part of drugs traffic, being a thief and sexually abusing young children in court. 
what i do not like at all, that how these cases are handled, everything goes against the protocol that just is made to get the right people for their own crimes. and as in the books of law, it all starts with the crime itself. only that is a crime when called a crime in the books of law. catching someone and just rake in crimes never worked at all. it does not help us at all, because if you have the wrong one, the right one is still out and go ahead. 

in the case of madeleine mccann, based on the material that is in the files, i still do not see room to fit the guy in. in the other cases it can be different, but i have not seen all evidence, about the case he is doing jail time, i do have more questions than the idea they got the right one. too many questions that have no answer. 
and i only see far too much of cop shopping, looking for a route to make use of, to fix some other case or cases. 
and i do not like that at all, because i like to give each victim of a crime their own right to get their justice. not the okay we take your case and place a bet, to keep a guy in on it, because we can not get evidence by doing our jobs. 

the irish holiday rep i do hear her asking for her justice, she wants her day in court to confront the perp. she never had said, well he is in jail now, so it is okay for me. or it is okay if he stays in jail for what he done to others. it is her own case that she feels as important. 

and she is right, her case has its own merit to get solved. not be simply used to rake some guy in for the merit of another case. looking how all is handled by the german prosecution it is just being abused again. 
her case would never made it to a german court on the case alone. that is abuse in my book. 

also the irish holiday rep did make contact with the german police by herself, after the media brought the story of the rape case of 2005 of the americam lady. going by what i can hear in her own words is that the same mo was the reason why she did that, not because she recognized cb. 
her words about the voice and blue eyes, is something that she can only bring when she will be confronted in court with her possible assailant. 
i never have heard in her own words that this can only be cb. 

so i would not put the version the media brings out, that is all nicked, re-chewed and translated into what we will put emotion on. 

it is not this lady had thought, o well lets make up a story, it was already in the archives of the pj, from directly following about when it happened to her in 2004. so there is a real case. and she is a true victim of someone, and because of what came to know about the case of the american lady, she tries to get her day in court, but i dare to fill in, from direct experience with rape victims, she wants only one thing, the true criminal in that court. and i think she deserves that. 

it are not her words, or deeds, that put the finger on cb, that is the doing of many others. she is not to blame for that. she never asked to be raped, to be the victim of some guy. and i can accept she wants the true criminal, who did this to her, that she has to live with forever, to hear a court say, what you did was totally unacceptable. and you will be punished for that. you get something you also will remember forever. even it is only some years behind bars. 

still because how germany wants to make use of these 5 cases, and the media who already have cb convicted, there is to fear of this really is a trial against a perpetrator. 

and it is still a big question if she gets her time in court at all. there still is no absolute answer to say it will.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentscope 04.10.23 12:17

A short re cap on Rabe’s previous record.

In the SAT1 documentary, Rabe said that B. allegedly starved his two dogs to death.

In fact, according to Fülscher, one of the dogs ran away, the other was euthanized due to an incurable cancer, which he would also have communicated to Sat.1 on request.

At the after Documentary TV talk, Rabe had also said that in two other cases against B. for rape of an Irish woman and abuse of a child, the public prosecutor's office had fingerprint and DNA traces.

According to an e-mail from the public prosecutor's office, from which Fülscher quotes, these details were "inaccurate".

Rabe did not want to comment on the matter on der Spiegel’s request, the presumption of innocence applies.

Silentscope
Silentscope

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 04.10.23 18:47

We are indebted to Jon Clarke for the detailed photo of the flat and the point of access.  See above Post No 154

Standard ceiling height = 2.7m.  
Thickness of ceiling and floor, concrete with sub-floor screed and tiles = 0.3m.
Height between floors therefore = 3m.

Height of concrete box with water meter and valves ca. 1.6m
Assume Brückner is 175-177cm (5'9"-5'10")

height to shoulder ca. 150cm.
He can see in, and with sufficient upper body strength, AND with something to hold on to inside, once he has slid TWO panes of glass to the right
might be able to haul himself in, headfirst.
He then either has to dive onto the bed / sofa/ OR twist his body round and pull his legs through.

And he is carrying
A HUGE knife
A length of rope
A fully charged 1990s video recorder and tape (ca 7kg) and spare battery ?
and possibly a tripod  ( Mr )

It may explain why getting into 5A without touching the floor or leaving any forensic trace was so easy.  

With thanks to the Olive Press for the detailed photo
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Cammerigal, crusader and CaKeLoveR like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 04.10.23 19:00

Jon Clarke needs to get his facts right, the point of access according to Behan was the balcony.
crusader
crusader

Silentscope likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 04.10.23 20:45

That all important factor - attention to detail, it makes such a difference when attempting to unravel the believable and the unbelievable.

For the life of me I don't comprehend why The Jerusalem Post takes an occasional interest in matters Madeleine McCann related but it does and here is the latest input published a couple of days ago.

Spot the deliberate mistake/s..

Explosive  bomb  whacky  new evidence unveiled in the Madeleine McCann case

The investigation into the 16-year-old disappearance of Madeleine McCann from a Portuguese holiday apartment .takes a dramatic turn as witnesses reveal vital information about the prime suspect.

By MAARIV ONLINE
OCTOBER 2, 2023 15:53

The primary suspect in Madeleine McCann's kidnapping, 47-year-old Christian Brueckner (typically referred to as just Christian B in the British press), was identified by a new witness as having been spotted fleeing the scene of a rape, according to a report in the British newspaper, The Sun.
The suspect, dressed entirely in black, was reportedly seen by passersby as he scaled an apartment building with the intent to break into the room of Hazel Behan, a student of Irish descent who he allegedly raped by Christian B. in June 2004 in Praia da Rocha, Portugal.

According to an unnamed source, "A new witness has contacted the police. He was starting his early morning shift at a nearby hotel and said he saw a man dressed in black running from the apartment block." The witness further claimed to have seen the person remove a mask, positively identifying him as Christian B.

Spotting the prime suspect in Madeleine McCann's disappearance at the scene of a rape

Brueckner is currently facing charges of sexual assault in Braunschweig, Germany, and is also suspected of sexual offenses in Algarve, Portugal, spanning the years 2000 to 2017.

Disturbingly, this is just around 16 kilometers away from the holiday apartment where four-year-old McCann disappeared in May 2007 while on a family vacation with her parents in Praia de Luz.

Just last year, Hazel, now 40 years old, waived her right to anonymity and disclosed her identity, stating, "When Christian B’s name was released in connection to the Madeleine case, I knew it was him. It made me sick."

duh

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 05.10.23 8:52

One saw him "scaling the apartment block" to get in (complete with video camera, spare batteries, and tapes, HUGE knife etc)
Another saw him running from the apartment block (complete with video camera, spare batteries, and tapes, HUGE knife etc)
YEAH. OK>
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 05.10.23 9:36

crusader wrote:Jon Clarke needs to get his facts right, the point of access according to Behan was the balcony.
Or the window
"“He must have followed me across a footbridge to block 3 where I lived and then climbed up to my window and came in wearing a mask having taken off his shoes.
Source. Olive Press, where else.

She told the Olive Press this week: “I’m sure I was being watched for a while and someone had been in my room in the weeks before.”
She added: “On that night, I had been out with friends and came back late. 

SCENE OF CRIME: Hazel has crossed this bridge back to her apartment a few hours earlier . Copyright Olive Press Spain

“He must have followed me across a footbridge to block 3 where I lived and then climbed up to my window and came in wearing a mask having taken off his shoes. 
“He held a huge knife and knew my name.
“It was a terrifying four hour ordeal in which he beat and raped me, all on camera.”

12ft.io/[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 38 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 22 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top