The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Joana 'xklamation' Morais:  Blog Mm11

Joana 'xklamation' Morais:  Blog Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Joana 'xklamation' Morais:  Blog Mm11

Joana 'xklamation' Morais:  Blog Regist10

Joana 'xklamation' Morais: Blog

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Joana 'xklamation' Morais:  Blog Empty Re: Joana 'xklamation' Morais: Blog

Post by Andema83 22.04.22 18:06

Hello there,

I'm relatively new to this forum, and this might be a clumsy way of introducing oneself, but I'm just wondering... why did Joana Morais block all her McCann-related content, i.e. her blog and her videos? I wanted to watch one of the videos again she uploaded and that has been posted here, the clip of Fiona Payne in Lisbon I think where she read from a script about Madeleine being "worth gold" or something, and I discovered that the video is private now, the same goes for her blog. This is a pity and a great loss, especially her YouTube channel was a valuable source for many McCann videos that I cannot find anywhere else, but I'm also a bit worried: What had happened that made this drastic move necessary? Has she been threatened, is this for legal reasons? Or was it due to a change of mind on her part about all things McCann?

I guess it's good news that she hadn't deleted her blog and YT channel. Perhaps I should have approached JM directly, however, I did not want to be intrusive. And I hope that I didn't upset anyone on this forum, but this really baffles me.

Best wishes from Germany
Andema83
Andema83

Activity : 29

crusader and JayEll like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 22.04.22 19:24

Hello Andema83 and welcome

I would also like to know why Joana has hidden her blog! We have a lot of links to it on this forum which now don't work.

I don't think she's changed her mind about the case - she was only here a few weeks ago helping us with some translations - I think she's just busy with other things.

If you know her personally and know how to contact her then I would do that. If you'd like me to do it then I'll contact her on facebook for you.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41623

crusader and CaKeLoveR like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Andema83 22.04.22 20:28

Hi Jill and thanks for the quick reply smilie.

No, I don't know her personally and I've never been in touch with her. It would be great if you could ask her why she chose to hide her blog and videos - not just for me, but for the general public and, as you pointed out, for this forum as well. I'd especially like the YT stuff to be visible/watchable again. The more exposing footage of team McCann in the public domain, the better imo yes. Ok, let's hope she is not intending to distance herself from her previous stance about the McCanns, this seemed probable given the latest developments in the case (CB made arguido, Op. Grange closing down etc.), of course, she might well have had her own personal reasons for taking this step, as I said, I didn't mean to be intrusive.
Andema83
Andema83

crusader, JayEll and CaKeLoveR like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 22.04.22 21:33

I'll message her tomorrow for you and see what I can find out. I'd love it if she re-opened her blog. I didn't realise she'd closed her youtube account aswell.

singlerose

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

crusader and JayEll like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Andema83 22.04.22 22:15

Yes Jill, she did. And I wonder why. I think I'll upload the few vids from Joanas channel that I have on my computer, they aren't many though... Let's see how she responds singlerose.
Andema83
Andema83

Back to top Go down

Post by Andema83 02.05.22 15:11

Hello again,

It's good to see Joana Morais (aka. Xklamation) back. I assume that she doesn't want to discuss her reasons as to why she shut down her blog and YT channel, I just want to know if we can hope for them to be reopened by any chance?
I apologize if I have crossed a line with my request. I'm especially interested in the videos to resurface.
Thanks in advance.
Andema83
Andema83

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 02.05.22 15:17

@Andema83
Have you tried sending Joana a PM or contacting her on twitter?

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Activity : 41936

Back to top Go down

Post by Andema83 02.05.22 15:38

@Verdi, no, I haven't. I guess I'm a bit shy nervous.
Andema83
Andema83

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 02.05.22 16:23

I asked Joana about this on Facebook for you last week - she's pretty busy at the moment, but is considering re-opening her blog and sending me the youtube videos so I can upload them to my channel.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

JayEll likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Andema83 02.05.22 16:32

Hello Jill, thanks, that's great news:-).
Andema83
Andema83

Jill Havern likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 06.05.22 17:27

Andema83,

Quite a lot of Joana's past work has been captured by pamalam here at gerrymccannsblog domain..

https://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/press/Joana.htm

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Andema83 06.05.22 19:58

@Verdi, good to know that at least her blog articles aren't lost (or hidden or blocked...) thumbup.
Andema83
Andema83

Back to top Go down

Post by xklamation 06.05.22 20:58

Hi, I'll re-open the blog at a later date, plus either send the videos to Jill or make them public again in my account. I'm just in the middle of to many things right now. In short I no longer believe in the resolution of this case with justice, and I'm thoroughly exhausted. I want to close this chapter of my life but I do understand how the blog might be valuable as a resource for research.

Andema83 feel free to contact me at any time with questions, I don't bite :)
xklamation
xklamation
Filmmaker/Translator

Activity : 190

Andema83 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by CaKeLoveR 06.05.22 21:07

I feel the same as you about the resolution of this case. So many of you have devoted part of your lives on Madeleine's behalf. It's very, very sad.
CaKeLoveR
CaKeLoveR

Activity : 4425

xklamation likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by xklamation 06.05.22 21:36

CaKeLoveR wrote:I feel the same as you about the resolution of this case. So many of you have devoted part of your lives on Madeleine's behalf. It's very, very sad.

From the overwhelming political interference since day one to all the media noise, that we're still watching on this very same day. I think CB or no CB, the case will end up being archived without any justice for Maddie, and we will not know what truly happened to her. Everything is speculation, except for the work done by the initial PJ investigation, namely the joint Portuguese and British task force investigation that brought the cadaver dogs to Portugal, the only thing that we know is that she's likely dead and that her body has never appeared.
xklamation
xklamation
Filmmaker/Translator

Activity : 190

crusader and CaKeLoveR like this post

Back to top Go down

Joana 'xklamation' Morais:  Blog Empty joanna morais blog

Post by Andema83 07.05.22 13:40

Hi Joana, I feel the same about the case, although I started having a closer look at it only about two and a half years ago - been quite ignorant until then... Like I said, the case is generally well-known but almost never makes big headlines in this country. It's a real shame how this case has been handled during the last decade and has become a subject of media battles (like S. Felgueiras vs. MWT currently), it's disgusting and disappointing that journalists who do have a responsibility (at least in my book) do nothing but try to boost their careers - ok, enough ranting.So yeah, I understand that you seek to close this chapter, like I said, I'm already fed up with it all... but please do keep your work open to access, like many others, I appreciate what you have been doing and still do wrote:
xklamation wrote:
 Andema83 feel free to contact me at any time with questions, I don't bite :)

smilie
Andema83
Andema83

xklamation likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Andema83 21.08.22 15:46

I'm happy to have discovered that Joana Morais has opened her Blog again!

Thanks so much Joana:-). 

I feel that it is of vital importance that xklamations blog as well as this forum remain accessible as an alternative viewpoint to challenge the Christian Brückner story which, sadly, seems to prevail, despite the lack of any evidence to link him to the crime.

Thank you
Andema83
Andema83

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 21.08.22 16:01

Sorry Andema83, it's partly my fault you've been kept in the dark so long.

The re-opening of the blog was to be announced here on CMOMM long ago. Joana wasn't happy about the blog at the time as it needed a lot of up-dating - we agreed amongst ourselves that she would announce the re-opening here once she was happy with the blog up-dates.

Joana hasn't been around for quite a while, I check from time to time but the blog hasn't yet been up-dated, hence it hasn't been announced here on CMOMM, I didn't want to tread on her toes.

My apologies singlerose

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Andema83 likes this post

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top