The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The McCanns befriended Paedophile Sir Clement Freud and visited him on a number of occasions. Mm11

The McCanns befriended Paedophile Sir Clement Freud and visited him on a number of occasions. Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The McCanns befriended Paedophile Sir Clement Freud and visited him on a number of occasions. Mm11

The McCanns befriended Paedophile Sir Clement Freud and visited him on a number of occasions. Regist10

The McCanns befriended Paedophile Sir Clement Freud and visited him on a number of occasions.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The McCanns befriended Paedophile Sir Clement Freud and visited him on a number of occasions. Empty The McCanns befriended Paedophile Sir Clement Freud and visited him on a number of occasions.

Post by sharonl 16.03.21 21:55

Maddie Case leaves ten paedophiles under surveillance
by Joana Morais 5 years ago

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Judiciary police monitored the movements of British, German and Dutch sexual predators in the Algarve.

by Rui Pando Gomes

The Judiciary Police (PJ) monitored the movements of about a dozen foreign paedophiles in the Algarve, after Madeleine McCann disappearance in 2007, but never investigated the former Member of the Parliament Clement Freud, accused of paedophilia in the UK and who used to vacation in Praia da Luz, in Lagos.

The English police, during the investigation to the Maddie case, sent the Portuguese authorities a list of British subjects referenced for paedophile acts, who also had connections to the Algarve. This list was also part of the process (investigation process) to the disappearance of the English child, but, CM was able to establish the English authorities demanded the list to be confidential. In addition to the British paedophiles, police investigators have also monitored, in the recent years, the movements of German and Dutch nationals.

The former MP and broadcaster Clement Freud, who died in 2009, at 84 years old, was born in Germany but had British nationality. This week, two women denounced through the British media, that they had been abused by the politician when they were minors.

Freud had a holiday home in Praia da Luz, about 600 meters away from the apartment where Maddie disappeared, at the Ocean Club. The son, Matthew Freud, guaranteed that the father was in the UK on the night of the disappearance, May 3, 2007. Still, in July of that year, the mediatic politician invited the parents of the English child for a dinner at his home and the couple accepted.

A neighbour confided to CM that Freud's house was "very busy" during the holidays and that the family did not interact with the rest of the neighbourhood. About the presence of the McCanns in the proximities of the paedophile's house, the same source confirmed that Kate and Gerry were seen "several times at that place".

in Correio da Manhã, June 16 2016
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11200

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

The McCanns befriended Paedophile Sir Clement Freud and visited him on a number of occasions. Empty Re: The McCanns befriended Paedophile Sir Clement Freud and visited him on a number of occasions.

Post by sharonl 16.03.21 22:00

Paedophile Clement Freud knew what happened to Madeleine McCann, says rape victim

THE rape victim of disgraced MP Sir Clement Freud has said she "wouldn't be surprised" if he was linked to the disappearance of Madeleine McCann.

By VICKIIE OLIPHANT
PUBLISHED: 00:00, Sat, Jun 18, 2016 | UPDATED: 13:52, Sat, Jun 18, 2016

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]GETTY
Disgraced MP Clement Freud has been linked to the disappearance of Maddie McCann

Vicky Haynes only reported the horrific abuse to police four years ago after Kate McCann's book about her little girl's disappearance revealed the MP had befriended the family at his £1 million holiday villa in Praia da Luz, Portugal - justdown the road from the hotel Maddie vanished from.

Madeleine McCann went missing while on holiday with her family in Portugal
Speaking to the MailOnline, she said: "When I read that, it beggared belief. I wanted Madeleine's parents to know who Clement Freud was.
"I wouldn't be at all surprised, when the police investigate Freud and his connections in Praia da Luz, if they find he knew something about the disappearance of Madeleine McCann."
The former Liberal MP was "great friends" with Rolf Harris, shared an office with Cyril Smith and had a villa with a swimming pool and sea views just yards from where Maddie had disappeared.
Inviting Gerry and Kate McCann over for a lunch of egg and watercress salad and risotto, the shamed broadcaster befriended the couple over strawberry vodka cocktails.
Mrs Haynes said: "Why did this 82-year-old man befriend the McCanns out of the blue? The Freud I knew wouldn't engage with you unless he really wanted to.
"Why did he invite them round and cook for them? Why, after their long search, did he stay in touch with them?
"Could it be he wanted to know the ins and outs of what was going on, and the only way he could do that was by having direct contact with the parents?"
Parents Kate and Gerry McCann were befriended by Clement Freud

I wouldn't be at all surprised, when the police investigate Freud and his connections in Praia da Luz, if they find he knew something about the disappearance of Madeleine McCann
Vicky Haynes

Freud's attack on Mrs Haynes was reported to the NSPCC, who contacted Operation Yewtree — but she claims an "awful policewoman" told her: "This happened years ago. He's dead now. What do you want me to do about it?"
Two years later she tried again, after hearing yet another desperate appeal for information from Kate McCann.
But eventually her husband of 44-years Chris, a former RAF squadron leader, contacted ITN News, saying she "needed to sort this out once and for all."
Her claims - along with those from two other women - were aired in the ITV documentary Exposure, which revealed the MP's chilling secret history of child abuse.

Madeleine McCann: The search continues

Fri, February 24, 2017

These are the various computer generated images of how Maddie might look now

PLAY SLIDESHOW

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
PH
1 of 14

Madeline McCann went missing from a holiday apartment in Praia da Luz, in Portugal’s Algarve 9 years ago.

Clement Freud has been accused of sexually assaulting several young women
Just 14 when she met Freud, Vicky Haynes' family trusted him implicitly - so much so her father Sydney sent her to stay at his home the night before the Newmarket Races, after confirming she would be looked after by a housekeeper.
After packing a vanity case and a pink nightie, she was taken out to a lavish dinner and filled full of expensive champagne - of which Freud did not drink a drop - before being brought back to his family home.
She claims Freud simply climbed on top of her after she got into bed and took her virginity, saying "why didn't you tell me you were a virgin?" before he fell asleep.
Mrs Haynes said: "You think about an experience like that every day of your life.
"I still see it: his hairiness, it was like being in bed with a gorilla. The bedding — white. The window in the eaves. The white bedside table.
Vicky Hyanes spoke out after Kate and Gerry McCann launched an apepal
"Him on top of me. Old, fat and so hairy. Pushing, pushing against me. I was a virgin so it hurt.
"Being petrified and just lying there, thinking, 'How am I going to get out of this? This is my parents' friend.'"
"But this isn't about me, this is about Madeleine McCann."
Now retired, Mr and Mrs Haynes have began a fresh start - selling off their house with paddocks and downsizing.
But she adds: "I had to try to sort this out, especially for Madeleine's sake. The McCanns didn't know any of this about Freud. They held him in esteem — like my parents did.
"Instead of saying Freud's dead, the police need to say, 'What are we going to do about it? We need to see who he was allied to. Let's see if Freud was involved.'"
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Back to top Go down

The McCanns befriended Paedophile Sir Clement Freud and visited him on a number of occasions. Empty Re: The McCanns befriended Paedophile Sir Clement Freud and visited him on a number of occasions.

Post by sharonl 26.10.23 22:16

Bumping for new members and readers
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top