The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

13 YEARS OF PAIN Madeleine McCann’s parents ‘haunted’ by fears she’s suffering as they mark 13 years since disappearance in lockdown Mm11

13 YEARS OF PAIN Madeleine McCann’s parents ‘haunted’ by fears she’s suffering as they mark 13 years since disappearance in lockdown Regist10

13 YEARS OF PAIN Madeleine McCann’s parents ‘haunted’ by fears she’s suffering as they mark 13 years since disappearance in lockdown

View previous topic View next topic Go down

13 YEARS OF PAIN Madeleine McCann’s parents ‘haunted’ by fears she’s suffering as they mark 13 years since disappearance in lockdown Empty 13 YEARS OF PAIN Madeleine McCann’s parents ‘haunted’ by fears she’s suffering as they mark 13 years since disappearance in lockdown

Post by Jill Havern on 02.05.20 22:05

13 YEARS OF PAIN

Madeleine McCann’s parents ‘haunted’ by fears she’s suffering as they mark 13 years since disappearance in lockdown

   Tracey Kandohla & Britta Zeltmann
   2 May 2020, 20:58 Updated: 2 May 2020, 21:02

THE parents of Madeleine McCann say they are "still haunted" by thoughts their daughter could be suffering - 13 years after she disappeared.

Kate and Gerry McCann were due to mark the anniversary of their daughter's disappearance with a prayer gathering on Sunday, but lockdown measures mean they will hold an online service instead.

Sharing a message online, Kate and Gerry likened Maddie’s experience to victims hit by the Covid-19 crisis - fear, hurt and loneliness.
They wrote: "There will be many vulnerable people whose situation will have become even more precarious in the current lockdown conditions, with fear, worry and isolation - emotions that we dreaded Madeleine experiencing and which haunted us for a long time - and still do on occasions.
"Our thoughts and prayers are with all those suffering at this time."
Heart doctor Gerry, 51, and ex GP turned medical worker Kate, 52, were forced to axe the annual service they hold in memory of Maddie for the first time this year - but are still urging local villagers and well wishers to come together remotely to mark the poignant occasion.
The family are due to share prayers and readings online as they spend the anniversary behind closed doors at their home in Rothley, Leics.

13 YEARS ON

Writing on the Find Maddie and Facebook Campaign websites, they said: "It is now 13 years since we were last with Madeleine.
"Her 17th birthday is to follow in the next couple of weeks - the latter tangibly, painfully, bringing it home to us what we have missed and continue to miss as a family.
“I don't think any of us could have predicted the situation we all find ourselves in currently.
"It shows how easy it is to become complacent with our lives and circumstances, albeit a totally normal and understandable, human characteristic.

There will be many vulnerable people whose situation will have become even more precarious in the current lockdown conditions, with fear, worry and isolation - emotions that we dreaded Madeleine experiencing and which haunted us for a long time - and still do on occasions.
Kate and Gerry McCann
Alongside an iconic photo of Maddie, they wrote: "We have been fortunate to spend more time together as a family since lockdown began, an enforced block to a usually frenetic life, a silver lining to this dark cloud.

'MADE US THINK ABOUT MADDIE'

"It has made us think about Madeleine even more, as she would have shared this period of special closeness with us too.”
It comes as Scotland Yard vows to continue the search for Maddie with renewed funds expected to be approved by the Home Office.
Kate and Gerry added: "The investigation to find Madeleine remains open and continues, even though, in a way different to the ideal.
"We remain grateful for the ongoing efforts and commitment from all those involved in the search to find her and we hope and pray, as always, that our efforts will be fruitful.”
Thanking those who have supported them, the McCann’s said: "Thank you to everyone still offering their support and good wishes for Madeleine and ourselves.
"Such solidarity continues to strengthen us. Thank you.
"Please take care and please spare a thought or prayer for Madeleine and all missing children this weekend. Here's hoping that more 'normal', safe and happy times are close at hand."

Three-year-old Maddie vanished from a holiday apartment in Portugal’s Praia da Luz on May 03, 2007.
She had been left sleeping alone with her younger twin siblings while her parents were dining in a nearby tapas restaurant with pals.
Her family cling onto a glimmer of hope she could still be alive.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/11535152/madeleine-mccanns-parents-haunted-13-years-lockdown/

____________________
PeterMac's FREE e-book
Gonçalo Amaral: The truth of the lie
NEW CMOMM & MMRG Blog
George Orwell, '1984': "If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever."
Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Chief Faffer
Chief Faffer

Posts : 18981
Activity : 30942
Likes received : 7237
Join date : 2009-11-25
Location : parallel universe

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

13 YEARS OF PAIN Madeleine McCann’s parents ‘haunted’ by fears she’s suffering as they mark 13 years since disappearance in lockdown Empty Re: 13 YEARS OF PAIN Madeleine McCann’s parents ‘haunted’ by fears she’s suffering as they mark 13 years since disappearance in lockdown

Post by Verdi on 02.05.20 22:27

Madeleine McCann was suffering but that was over thirteen years ago.

Did the parents McCann concern themselves back then?  Nah, not on your nelly.  They were more concerned about saving their own necks after the specialist dogs, Eddie and Keela, appeared on the scene.  Up to that point it was plain sailing.

Apart from a few died dyed in the wool adherents, you Messrs McCann are finished in the eyes of public opinion.

Go home Olive, yer muvver wants yer boots!

Sorry if this sounds a bit troll'ish but it's true and you can't hide from the truth forever.

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx
Verdi
Verdi
Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Posts : 19220
Activity : 25784
Likes received : 5590
Join date : 2015-02-02

Back to top Go down

13 YEARS OF PAIN Madeleine McCann’s parents ‘haunted’ by fears she’s suffering as they mark 13 years since disappearance in lockdown Empty Re: 13 YEARS OF PAIN Madeleine McCann’s parents ‘haunted’ by fears she’s suffering as they mark 13 years since disappearance in lockdown

Post by sharonl on 02.05.20 22:33

big grin   Geez, Olive - I hope you're logged on here.  You would really think that you just couldn't make it up, but i have to give it to you, hat  you certainly can, and you do.

Here we have, according to, amongst other fake news reports, your own  garbage, a child who spent the last 13 years globe trotting, being spotted hundreds of times in:

Spain, Portugal, Belgium, Morocco, Brazil, Germany, Canada and many other countries.

She's in acting school, was in a choir, spotted in an ice cream parlour, a garage, on a flight.

And thats just a small sample.

And now, because we are in lockdown, you say that Madeleine must be in isolation.

You just change your story to fit with whatever else is happening in the world.  Not everything is about the McCanns you know.

You have about as much credibility as a journalist as that clown from the Olive Press, Jon Clarke.  Are you in a spinning competition?

big grin   If this is what you call isolation and loneliness, I want it.

____________________
"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER" - Rebekah Brooks to David Cameron
sharonl
sharonl
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Posts : 7377
Activity : 9843
Likes received : 1363
Join date : 2009-12-29

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

13 YEARS OF PAIN Madeleine McCann’s parents ‘haunted’ by fears she’s suffering as they mark 13 years since disappearance in lockdown Empty Re: 13 YEARS OF PAIN Madeleine McCann’s parents ‘haunted’ by fears she’s suffering as they mark 13 years since disappearance in lockdown

Post by sandancer on 02.05.20 23:51

For once I am lost for words .

The depths which people like Kandohla and the McCanns can sink to . 

Haunted ? Oh I do hope so , you wished Dr Amaral to feel " fear and pain " because he didn't believe your stories . 

Madeleine , you weren't concerned 13 years ago about her , from the  beginning it was all about you two , it still is . 

Carry on my dears with your circus , we aren't going anywhere your stories in  lockdown are allowing people more time to search for the truth . 

Sleep well , don't let the " fear and worry " keep you awake or are you afraid of what your dreams will bring ?

____________________
Be humble for you​ are made​ of earth . Be noble for you​ are made of stars .
sandancer
sandancer

Posts : 951
Activity : 2020
Likes received : 1069
Join date : 2016-02-18
Age : 67
Location : Tyneside

Back to top Go down

13 YEARS OF PAIN Madeleine McCann’s parents ‘haunted’ by fears she’s suffering as they mark 13 years since disappearance in lockdown Empty Re: 13 YEARS OF PAIN Madeleine McCann’s parents ‘haunted’ by fears she’s suffering as they mark 13 years since disappearance in lockdown

Post by PeterMac on 03.05.20 8:03

Mercifully no Comments are allowed.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Posts : 11968
Activity : 14784
Likes received : 1888
Join date : 2010-12-06

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

13 YEARS OF PAIN Madeleine McCann’s parents ‘haunted’ by fears she’s suffering as they mark 13 years since disappearance in lockdown Empty Re: 13 YEARS OF PAIN Madeleine McCann’s parents ‘haunted’ by fears she’s suffering as they mark 13 years since disappearance in lockdown

Post by BlueBag on 03.05.20 8:08

"There is no evidence whatsoever to suggest she has come to any harm"


I don't know what they are worried about.
BlueBag
BlueBag

Posts : 7107
Activity : 10547
Likes received : 3394
Join date : 2014-06-06

Back to top Go down

13 YEARS OF PAIN Madeleine McCann’s parents ‘haunted’ by fears she’s suffering as they mark 13 years since disappearance in lockdown Empty Re: 13 YEARS OF PAIN Madeleine McCann’s parents ‘haunted’ by fears she’s suffering as they mark 13 years since disappearance in lockdown

Post by PeterMac on 03.05.20 13:16

Is there any evidence that Claudia Lawrence or Susie Lamplugh have 'come to harm' ?

Clearly not in the McCann, Gurney and Clarke parallel universe, where words mean what they want them to mean,
where logic goes only where they want it to, and where the word 'evidence'  has such a flexible meaning 
as to disturb the precise correlation between the information communicated and the facts insofar as they can be determined and demonstrated is such as to cause epistemological problems of sufficient magnitude as to lay upon the logical and semantic resources of the English language a heavier burden than they can reasonably be expected to bear.


[Yes, Prime Minister]
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Posts : 11968
Activity : 14784
Likes received : 1888
Join date : 2010-12-06

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

13 YEARS OF PAIN Madeleine McCann’s parents ‘haunted’ by fears she’s suffering as they mark 13 years since disappearance in lockdown Empty Re: 13 YEARS OF PAIN Madeleine McCann’s parents ‘haunted’ by fears she’s suffering as they mark 13 years since disappearance in lockdown

Post by PeterMac on 03.05.20 13:17

@BlueBag wrote:"There is no evidence whatsoever to suggest she has come to any harm"

I don't know what they are worried about.

They're not.  
Nor ever have been, as we have observed for the past 13 years
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Posts : 11968
Activity : 14784
Likes received : 1888
Join date : 2010-12-06

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

13 YEARS OF PAIN Madeleine McCann’s parents ‘haunted’ by fears she’s suffering as they mark 13 years since disappearance in lockdown Empty Re: 13 YEARS OF PAIN Madeleine McCann’s parents ‘haunted’ by fears she’s suffering as they mark 13 years since disappearance in lockdown

Post by pauloalexandre on 03.05.20 13:21

Isn't being kidnapped by pedophiles harmful?

____________________
"The shoes were black in colour and classic in style" - Jane Tanner's May 4th statement

"I mean, seriously, how often do you really look at a man's shoes?" - Red from The Shawshank Redemption (1994)
pauloalexandre
pauloalexandre
Forum support

Posts : 705
Activity : 817
Likes received : 108
Join date : 2019-05-04

Back to top Go down

13 YEARS OF PAIN Madeleine McCann’s parents ‘haunted’ by fears she’s suffering as they mark 13 years since disappearance in lockdown Empty Re: 13 YEARS OF PAIN Madeleine McCann’s parents ‘haunted’ by fears she’s suffering as they mark 13 years since disappearance in lockdown

Post by Jill Havern on 03.05.20 13:50

@pauloalexandre wrote:Isn't being kidnapped by pedophiles harmful?
Only to other children, not Madeleine.

Madeleine was fortunate, she was taken by a paedophile to live in seclusion in the lawless hills and who treats her like a princess.

So legend has it.

____________________
PeterMac's FREE e-book
Gonçalo Amaral: The truth of the lie
NEW CMOMM & MMRG Blog
George Orwell, '1984': "If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever."
Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Chief Faffer
Chief Faffer

Posts : 18981
Activity : 30942
Likes received : 7237
Join date : 2009-11-25
Location : parallel universe

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

13 YEARS OF PAIN Madeleine McCann’s parents ‘haunted’ by fears she’s suffering as they mark 13 years since disappearance in lockdown Empty Re: 13 YEARS OF PAIN Madeleine McCann’s parents ‘haunted’ by fears she’s suffering as they mark 13 years since disappearance in lockdown

Post by CaKeLoveR on 03.05.20 14:17

Having megalomaniac, self obsessed, fame hungry, rubbish parents is none too healthy, either.
CaKeLoveR
CaKeLoveR

Posts : 828
Activity : 1140
Likes received : 312
Join date : 2018-09-19

Back to top Go down

13 YEARS OF PAIN Madeleine McCann’s parents ‘haunted’ by fears she’s suffering as they mark 13 years since disappearance in lockdown Empty Re: 13 YEARS OF PAIN Madeleine McCann’s parents ‘haunted’ by fears she’s suffering as they mark 13 years since disappearance in lockdown

Post by Jill Havern on 03.05.20 14:25

@CaKeLoveR wrote:Having megalomaniac, self obsessed, fame hungry, rubbish parents is none too healthy, either.
Speaking of which, I wonder how Sean and Amelie's mental health is faring after all the lies they've been told for 13 years, including how a monster stole their sister and how they were going to find him and kill him.

It can't be easy for the twins growing up with Kate and Gerry.

____________________
PeterMac's FREE e-book
Gonçalo Amaral: The truth of the lie
NEW CMOMM & MMRG Blog
George Orwell, '1984': "If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever."
Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Chief Faffer
Chief Faffer

Posts : 18981
Activity : 30942
Likes received : 7237
Join date : 2009-11-25
Location : parallel universe

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

13 YEARS OF PAIN Madeleine McCann’s parents ‘haunted’ by fears she’s suffering as they mark 13 years since disappearance in lockdown Empty Re: 13 YEARS OF PAIN Madeleine McCann’s parents ‘haunted’ by fears she’s suffering as they mark 13 years since disappearance in lockdown

Post by Verdi on 03.05.20 14:35

Kate and Gerry McCann 'haunted' in lockdown on 13th anniversary of Madeleine's disappearance

Kate and Gerry McCann will mark the 13th anniversary of their daughter Maddie's disappearance with a virtual gathering

ByMilo Boyd
Andy Richardson

13:47, 3 MAY 2020

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/uk-news/kate-gerry-mccann-haunted-lockdown-18191803
....................

In the centre directly above this flabby news report..

13 YEARS OF PAIN Madeleine McCann’s parents ‘haunted’ by fears she’s suffering as they mark 13 years since disappearance in lockdown Scree583

ooops Awkward!!!

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx
Verdi
Verdi
Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Posts : 19220
Activity : 25784
Likes received : 5590
Join date : 2015-02-02

Back to top Go down

13 YEARS OF PAIN Madeleine McCann’s parents ‘haunted’ by fears she’s suffering as they mark 13 years since disappearance in lockdown Empty Re: 13 YEARS OF PAIN Madeleine McCann’s parents ‘haunted’ by fears she’s suffering as they mark 13 years since disappearance in lockdown

Post by sharonl on 03.05.20 16:56

@BlueBag wrote:"There is no evidence whatsoever to suggest she has come to any harm"


I don't know what they are worried about.

thinking They don't say that she has not come to any harm, just that there is "no evidence" of that. Is that because the evidence was destroyed?

The clean up
The hidden body
The deleted text messages
The sanitising of Gerry's CATS entry
The data of the last photograph being altered
The missing blanket
The buggy that never was
The missing blue tennis bag
The washing of cuddle cat
The absence of DNA
The hiring of a laptop instead of using their own
Other peoples holiday snaps sent to Jim Gamble instead of the PJ
The freezer taken to the dump (if there is any truth in that)
No mention of their activities on April 29th and 30th

Thats just for starters.

Then we have the evidence that no longer exists, replaced by the creation of new evidence, Like:

Jane Tanners' fake sighting
The false evidence created by McCann dodgy PIs
The ever changing testimonies of the McCans and their friends
False statements from paid off witnesses
Fake news reports
Fake sightings
Kate's novel

Your right Gerry, there is no evidence, but only because you had four days to dispose of it before reporting Madeleine missing. Didn't you?

____________________
"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER" - Rebekah Brooks to David Cameron
sharonl
sharonl
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Posts : 7377
Activity : 9843
Likes received : 1363
Join date : 2009-12-29

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

13 YEARS OF PAIN Madeleine McCann’s parents ‘haunted’ by fears she’s suffering as they mark 13 years since disappearance in lockdown Empty Re: 13 YEARS OF PAIN Madeleine McCann’s parents ‘haunted’ by fears she’s suffering as they mark 13 years since disappearance in lockdown

Post by PeterMac on 03.05.20 17:24

@pauloalexandre wrote:Isn't being kidnapped by pedophiles harmful?
Not according to Patricia Hewitt (sometime MP) Harriet Harman MP, Jack Dromey MP, 
all of whom were part of the monstrous National Council for Civil Liberties (now called Liberty) when the PIE was using the organisation to proselytise.
They were all so 'right on, and leftie' that no one dared to say they were perverts and deny them a platform.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Posts : 11968
Activity : 14784
Likes received : 1888
Join date : 2010-12-06

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

13 YEARS OF PAIN Madeleine McCann’s parents ‘haunted’ by fears she’s suffering as they mark 13 years since disappearance in lockdown Empty Re: 13 YEARS OF PAIN Madeleine McCann’s parents ‘haunted’ by fears she’s suffering as they mark 13 years since disappearance in lockdown

Post by sharonl on 03.05.20 21:31

@PeterMac wrote:
@pauloalexandre wrote:Isn't being kidnapped by pedophiles harmful?
Not according to Patricia Hewitt (sometime MP) Harriet Harman MP, Jack Dromey MP, 
all of whom were part of the monstrous National Council for Civil Liberties (now called Liberty) when the PIE was using the organisation to proselytise.
They were all so 'right on, and leftie' that no one dared to say they were perverts and deny them a platform.

We also have it on the good authority of the Prime suspects Drs McCann that this isn't' harmful. They once asked that this kind hearted paedophile gang, treat Madeleine like a princess.

Very telling in my opinion - Its almost like "we don't mind you borrowing her to do her chores, but please look after her" They must condone this sort of activity, but then again, they allowed Dr Payne near their children, not to mention Jon Corner and his filthy camera.

____________________
"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER" - Rebekah Brooks to David Cameron
sharonl
sharonl
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Posts : 7377
Activity : 9843
Likes received : 1363
Join date : 2009-12-29

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

13 YEARS OF PAIN Madeleine McCann’s parents ‘haunted’ by fears she’s suffering as they mark 13 years since disappearance in lockdown Empty Re: 13 YEARS OF PAIN Madeleine McCann’s parents ‘haunted’ by fears she’s suffering as they mark 13 years since disappearance in lockdown

Post by Verdi on 03.05.20 22:37

It's pretty pathetic when you have to resort to the lowest of low tabloids to act as your voice.

Gone are the days of the more serious papers who reported and took on the cause for whatever reason.

What is it now .... The Daily Star, The Sun, The Mirror, The Daily Mail (same churnalists roaming about) and the odd local paper?

The halcyon days are over. Nothing left but a sad remnant from the hall of fame.

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx
Verdi
Verdi
Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Posts : 19220
Activity : 25784
Likes received : 5590
Join date : 2015-02-02

Back to top Go down

13 YEARS OF PAIN Madeleine McCann’s parents ‘haunted’ by fears she’s suffering as they mark 13 years since disappearance in lockdown Empty Re: 13 YEARS OF PAIN Madeleine McCann’s parents ‘haunted’ by fears she’s suffering as they mark 13 years since disappearance in lockdown

Post by sharonl on 03.05.20 23:17

My 94 year old Aunt with a slight dementia made a comment about the news papers today. She said it was awful how they resort to lies and bias to discredit people, putting the blame where it doesn't belong and so on. People are seeing through these fake news outlets.

____________________
"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER" - Rebekah Brooks to David Cameron
sharonl
sharonl
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Posts : 7377
Activity : 9843
Likes received : 1363
Join date : 2009-12-29

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

13 YEARS OF PAIN Madeleine McCann’s parents ‘haunted’ by fears she’s suffering as they mark 13 years since disappearance in lockdown Empty Re: 13 YEARS OF PAIN Madeleine McCann’s parents ‘haunted’ by fears she’s suffering as they mark 13 years since disappearance in lockdown

Post by Verdi on 04.05.20 1:14

Many a good tune played on an old fiddle thumbsup !

Respect!

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx
Verdi
Verdi
Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Posts : 19220
Activity : 25784
Likes received : 5590
Join date : 2015-02-02

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum