The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Good Quality Wristbands Blog Mm11

Good Quality Wristbands Blog Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Good Quality Wristbands Blog Mm11

Good Quality Wristbands Blog Regist10

Good Quality Wristbands Blog

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Good Quality Wristbands Blog Empty Good Quality Wristbands Blog

Post by Verdi 16.05.19 2:26

Saturday, 3 April 2010

A Blight On Humanity: Gerry McCann

The result of a much needed and long overdue throw out of all the rubbish I have saved over the months is a pot pourri of bits and bobs that would be better for being aired rather than being hidden away and forgotten.

As with many things that cross our path, particularly when times are hectic and there is lots happening all around, I think we tend to miss much, and it is only in retrospect that we can fully appreciate the content and the implications behind what has been previously said, written, or laid before us.

That said, it doesn't apply to me in this particular case, I wouldn't have saved the relative passages had it been so.
From the very off, as soon as I heard the words and had them confirmed in black and white some short time later, the full implication was all too apparent, as it was equally all too disgusting; a total affront to decency.

I have no wish to highlight any of the more loathsome parts of what was uttered by this vile creature, all I ask is that you read the thing slowly and appreciate the true horror and enormity of what this abomination of a man is saying.

Read it slowly, and perhaps as you do so, you might spare a thought for the girl that once had this reptile for a father.

Good Quality Wristbands Blog Our_trademark_is_missing

"Freedom of speech should not include distortion of the truth, lies, fabrication and slander," said Kate McCann on Friday.

Gerry McCann added: "The key thing here is we're here to fight for our daughter, and if anyone steps over the lines then they should be prepared to defend what they say in court."

“We are pleased with the Judge’s decision preventing further distribution and sale of Mr Amaral’s book and DVD –‘The Truth of the Lie’.

“Mr. Amaral’s central thesis has no evidence whatsoever to support it. To claim as he did, that Madeleine is dead, and that we, her parents, were in some way involved with her disappearance, has caused our family incredible distress and it continues to do so.

“Without doubt, Madeleine will have suffered as a result of the negative effect this book and DVD will have had on the search for her.

“Sean and Amelie need protection too from such awful claims.

“Hopefully this injunction today will go a long way towards reducing further unnecessary and unjust distress to us all and allow people to concentrate completely on what is important - finding Madeleine,” the statement read.

“There’s one thing that has been revealed in the case files which is that there is no evidence that Madeleine is dead and there is no evidence to suggest that Kate and I were involved in any theories. It’s about Madeleine. As her parents, I hope people understand that we have to do what we are doing.”

In a statement after his participation, McCann asserted that, although there was no advancement in the investigation, there is also “absolutely no indication that she suffered any hurt or harm, therefore we must believe that she is alive out there and we cannot stop looking for her”.

“As parents, it is our obligation to continue searching for her; we must convince people that the searches must continue, and we should return to Portugal”, he said.

On a slightly lighter note, saved for it's contribution to that of which I am so fond, common sense.

By Bestbefore

The other great difference between the truth and a lie is that the truth is usually simple and a lie is invariably complicated.

"We went out to dinner leaving the kids most nights and we came back and they were still there" is really simple.

As is, unfortunately, "We went out one night leaving the kids but one of them got out of the apartment and fell off the balcony". Or, "We went out one night leaving the kids and we got back and one of them had had a serious accident". Or, "We went out one night leaving the kids and we got back and one of them had got out and been run over by a car."

The alternative is somewhat more complicated: "We went out one night leaving the kids, not realising that we'd been watched by a predatory paedophile for several days, who we hadn't noticed, despite the resort being quiet and despite the fact that we felt it was safe to leave the kids, who targeted Madeleine rather than the other kids because she was special, who got into the apartment between our checks, despite the fact we'd doubled the frequency from the night before following the crying incident, which we can't recall happening, avoiding being noticed by Gerry, who was talking to Jez, on the other side of the road to that claimed by Jez and Jane, who wasn't seen by Jez or Gerry anyway, just before she saw the abductor, who must have gone out through the window, despite no-one noticing it open and without leaving any marks, because the door slammed when Kate went in, and it's odd about those dogs, but Kate had handled dead bodies when she went to work in her holiday pants and took the cuddle cat, and anyway the twins' sandals were in the boot of the car with the nappies and the rotting meat, but we're totally confident in each other's innocence and our legal and PR team are too."

Good Quality Wristbands Blog Looking_back_on_the_maddie_case

No prizes for guessing these were filed under the "Mantra" heading, probably taking no more than a few minutes in the gathering.

What a loathsome piece of shit he is.

There is absolutely no evidence that Madeleine has been seriously harmed and therefore, as her parents, we have to believe that she is alive,
and out there, and we cannot give up looking for her."

It will be clear to everyone now, that there is absolutely no evidence that suggests Madeleine has been seriously harmed. 15 08 2008

-There is absolutely nothing to suggest that Madeleine has been harmed. blog 30 08

"There is absolutely no evidence that Madeleine is dead or has been seriously harmed," times march 08

'There is absolutely no reason to believe that she is not alive.'

I think it's partly fact in that there is no evidence at all to suggest Madeleine had come any harm.
-oprah

It will be clear to everyone now, that there is absolutely no evidence that suggests Madeleine has been seriously harmed. Knowing this, we there is absolutely no evidence to suggest Madeleine has been seriously harmed. It's fundamental - without that evidence she's alive and the search is ongoing."18/5/09

"As far as Kate and I are concerned, there is no evidence to suggest that Madeleine is dead. 14/9/07

.....strongly believe that Madeleine is out there and can be found. blog 14/8/08

Good Quality Wristbands Blog Gerry_mccann_balloon_man_obscene

Woodward wrote

In my opinion, Jim Gamble is being used to threaten any would be dissenters, letting everyone know that Gerry is still in total control of the UK police and all their investigations. How bizarre that given that Madeleine's fate is still unknown, senior policemen are sharing a platform with the statistically most likely person to know her fate and the the last person to see her alive. Even if one is convinced of the parents innocence it is an inexplicable way for a police officer to behave.

Ain't it just Woodward, ain't it just.

And again.

Woodward

There is no "presumption" of abduction, even according to the conclusion report by the compliant shelving DA. I am truly astonished that Jim Gamble and his colleagues are not familiar with the investigations conclusions but appear to have accepted the McCann's version of the report's conclusion ,very sloppy.

Perhaps more astonishing than sloppy.

Without doubt I could fill pages and pages with the writings of those that comment on this case, but these are product of the previously mentioned clear out in but one corner of the garage.

I would dearly love to get my hands on, and pick the cream out of, the writings of Prof Moriarty, alas I fear, lost forever.

http://goodqualitywristbands.blogspot.com/2010/04/blight-on-humanity-gerry-mccann.html

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Activity : 42327

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top