The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Good Quality Wristbands:   Kate and Gerry McCann As Far Away From God As You Can Get Mm11

Good Quality Wristbands:   Kate and Gerry McCann As Far Away From God As You Can Get Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Good Quality Wristbands:   Kate and Gerry McCann As Far Away From God As You Can Get Mm11

Good Quality Wristbands:   Kate and Gerry McCann As Far Away From God As You Can Get Regist10

Good Quality Wristbands: Kate and Gerry McCann As Far Away From God As You Can Get

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Good Quality Wristbands:   Kate and Gerry McCann As Far Away From God As You Can Get Empty Good Quality Wristbands: Kate and Gerry McCann As Far Away From God As You Can Get

Post by Verdi 04.11.18 20:53

Wednesday, 8 September 2010

Kate and Gerry McCann As Far Away From God As You Can Get

Having other things to do, I hadn't planned on posting today, but something reared its head, and here we are again.

The latest bit of news out of Portugal reports on the McCann's latest attempt to hobble the ability of Goncalo Amaral to fund a court case, and I do think this action by the McCanns is as much about that as it is about the money. But how can anyone be sure what the true motivation is of parents who turn their deceased first born into a tacky, tasteless shop.

But the theme for today was born of these few words uttered by the much abused and long suffering (three years) Sofia Leal, wife to Goncalo Amaral.

“My husband and I have never abandoned our daughters, or allowed paedophiles in our circle of friends. I am shocked that a couple who affirm to be religious is seeking out to destroy our family”, said Sofia Leal.

The paedophile reference is taken care of at the link, but it is the other bit that draws my focus:

"a couple who affirm to be religious"

A couple who affirm to be religious, that's the bit in question. The first two texts apart, I am not going to offer you a mighty tome, or tirade even. What I shall do is post a few words of introduction with each link supplied.

This from a previous post explains my position on people who have got religion, or more's the point, say they have got religion. Emphasis on the last paragraph.

Whatever opinion people take away of me after visiting these pages, and I am sure there are as many as they are varied, I do hope it's not one of intolerance, because to be accused of such a thing would quite simply be wrong.

Laissez faire perhaps puts it a little too mildly, anarchy perhaps too far towards the other end of the scale, let's say I slot in somewhere between the two, extremely tolerant if you will.

To a sensible degree, most people I can forgive most things . But what I can't forgive however, and any tolerance I may have had vanishes in an instant, is when the twats of this world pull their stunts, misdeeds and crimes with a Bible clutched firmly in their sanctimonious, hypocritical, grubby little paws.

From Sorry? Not Me I'm A Christian, A Cop, And My Name Is Matt Baggott

~

Although I shall giving other examples of the McCann's godliness, let us look at the most recent obscenity, if indeed not blasphemy, to have slithered out of the mouths of these reptilian creatures.

Good Quality Wristbands:   Kate and Gerry McCann As Far Away From God As You Can Get Lost_sprog_lost_god

Gerry McCann breaks down as he tells how hunt for Madeleine 'is shaking his Catholic faith'

GERRY: If anything, when this first happened it strengthened my faith. I felt that there was such support and I really felt that may have been God’s work, that something good was going to come out of this.

I’m struggling much more now, without a doubt. I think that for one child to have been the recipient of so many millions of prayers, you think, ‘Well I do have my doubt’. If those prayers were going to work, they should have worked a long time ago.

KATE: I don’t hate God… I just can’t understand why so much could be allowed to land on one family and go seemingly unchallenged. So I would be angry with God but then I would voice that, I would let it out.

Prayers for abductor:

KATE: I usually pray for them to see the error of their ways, to have compassion and courage to come forward… The pain and the fear that it’s caused Madeleine and the pain it’s caused to our family makes it incredibly difficult to sit here and say ‘Yes, I forgive him’. It would be important to know who’s taken Madeleine and why.

GERRY: Until we find Madeleine and who took her we don’t know what we will be asked to forgive.

Such piety, doesn't it warm your heart?

You may find the link to this Daily Mail "story," a story I add, that has just about everything required to induce vomiting, not least this little example of child abuse:

Gerry McCann; Sean, in particular, talks about having an aeroplane and flying all over the world looking for ‘that man who’s taken Madeleine’ and when he gets him he’s going to rescue her and take his sword out.

The link for this tripe can be found at the bottom of the page. The Corruption of Innocence

~

Kate McCann: 'I always pray for the family. Most of the prayers are centred on Madeleine. But I pray for the people who have taken her and the people who know what has happened to her.'
   Kate McCann: About as Far Away From God as You Can Get

Such magnanimous Christian forgiveness, pity it doesn't extend to Goncalo Amaral and his family. Which of course is the whole point of this post.

~
Three extremely short posts.

Thus Spaketh the Father Thus Spaketh The Mother Thus Spaketh The Detective

~

Let us now away to that wonderful organ of State propaganda, the BBC. Mothering Sunday and Kate to appear on BBC2 Aled Jones radio show. The subject? God and mothering evidently.
Loosing The Plot: The BBC and Kate McCann

~

And the post show follow up: The Details Are in The Blasphemy where my total input consists of just one question. "Does blasphemy still count if you're certifiable?"

The rest is an article by a good friend of this blog, Dr Martin Roberts. A far better man than me, of better mettle, and possessing courage above and beyond as he wades through of some of the most despicable and shameless obscenities ever to come out of the mouth of person, let alone mother.

~

Plumbing The Depths A short post on Kate McCann praying for Mari Luz Cortes. The thanks in the last line from father Juan Cortes soon to change when he experienced what the McCanns/Mitchell were truly all all about. Unrelated to this post but links to Mitchell's low life antics here and here.

~

Let me move away from the God slot, enough being too much for me. Let us take a look at the dignity in all this. Yes I know, dignity about as thin on the ground as truth, however.

A gallery of photographs. The Dignity of NHS Doctors McCann

~

This post is about the McCann's visit to the Portuguese courts.
A Blight on Humanity: Gerry McCann

~

Similarly this sort post where I ask a very pertinent question.
The Twenty First Century The McCanns and the Portuguese Legal System

~

Madeleine McCann: Our Daughter Our Tademark A short post on the obscene haste to set up Madeleine McCann Inc.

~

A longer post on the same subject where I reply to this question.

...Having myself not able to cope with an armada of lawyers, I will not comment. But for us French, the process of opening a commercial site * The online store of Madeleine (Madeleine The Online Store) seems a bit strange. It is hard to imagine parents doing business selling search posters (£ 1.75 for 10), bracelets, or t-shirts bearing the face of their missing child (£ 7) ... This is not really in our culture.

This is probably different in Britain ... Oi! Steady On Now Monsieur Moreas

~

Please Let This Stop A short appeal.

~

And last but by no means least, a post that upon reading beggars a question; why are we here three years on?

Let's Not Concern Ourselves, They're Only Details

http://goodqualitywristbands.blogspot.com/2010/09/kate-and-gerry-mccann-as-far-away-from.html

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Activity : 42327

CaKeLoveR likes this post

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top