The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Primed Suspects Mm11

Primed Suspects Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Primed Suspects Mm11

Primed Suspects Regist10

Primed Suspects

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Primed Suspects Empty Primed Suspects

Post by Verdi 24.10.18 1:18

The gradual evolution of Morphman..

It all started here with Jane Tanner's phantom abductor ..

Primed Suspects Zzeggman

Time and tide never changed but Morphman evolved with more faces than Rod Steiger at his finest..

Primed Suspects 18_sus10

It ended here ..

Primed Suspects A7b17e7e71984e9cae71d53154d28204

Not one has been traced nor assisted the investigation in the disappearance of Madeleine McCann.

thinking

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Activity : 42327

Back to top Go down

Primed Suspects Empty Re: Primed Suspects

Post by sar 24.10.18 10:14

"The two Jerries"
sar

Activity : 1680

Back to top Go down

Post by sar 24.10.18 10:16

...one was at the restaurant the other going towards the beach!
sar

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 24.10.18 15:41

Primed Suspects 15_VOLUME-XVa_Page_3979_small

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 24.10.18 15:58

The strange tale of Tannerman..

Primed Suspects Zzeggm10  >>>  Primed Suspects Robert+Murat >>> Primed Suspects Zztannerabductorsketches >>>

Primed Suspects Mccann10b >>>  Primed Suspects Img_panel_1381832659 >>>

Primed Suspects 4BEFCEB900000578-5698933-image-a-31_1525684185730

The PJ make the first public appeal, 25 May 2007

Detectives issued a description of a man seen on the night the four-year-old went missing in the resort of Praia Da Luz in the Algarve. Officers said the man was "carrying a child or an object that could have been taken as a child".

The man is said to be white, aged 35-40, 5ft 10in tall, medium build with hair that was short on top. He was wearing a dark jacket, beige or golden long trousers and dark shoes. At a news conference, Ch Insp Olegario de Sousa urged the man or anyone who had seen him to come forward.

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Primed Suspects Empty Primed suspects

Post by willowthewisp 24.10.18 17:01

Verdi wrote:The strange tale of Tannerman..

Primed Suspects Zzeggm10  >>>  Primed Suspects Robert+Murat >>> Primed Suspects Zztannerabductorsketches >>>

Primed Suspects Mccann10b >>>  Primed Suspects Img_panel_1381832659 >>>

Primed Suspects 4BEFCEB900000578-5698933-image-a-31_1525684185730

The PJ make the first public appeal, 25 May 2007

Detectives issued a description of a man seen on the night the four-year-old went missing in the resort of Praia Da Luz in the Algarve. Officers said the man was "carrying a child or an object that could have been taken as a child".

The man is said to be white, aged 35-40, 5ft 10in tall, medium build with hair that was short on top. He was wearing a dark jacket, beige or golden long trousers and dark shoes. At a news conference, Ch Insp Olegario de Sousa urged the man or anyone who had seen him to come forward.
The Male person in the last photo in (Check shirt) came forward after speaking to DC IAndy Redwood about the clothes he and his Daughter where wearing on the night Madeleine McCann disappeared the same evening according to what the Parents and Tapas 7/9 have stated?

What an amazing coincidence being absent for all those years yet found by Scotland Yards finest,after World wide searches,they found him,then alas he is known to the Tapas 7/9,Kate,Gerry,but No foul play you understand!

The "Moving time Frame" moment to fit a scenario of Abduction,Operation Grange?
willowthewisp
willowthewisp

Activity : 4912

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxyroo 25.10.18 3:17

The man in the last photo is the spit of Gerry and is even wearing similar clothes!

Activity : 727

Back to top Go down

Post by Hobs 25.10.18 5:54

Verdi wrote:Primed Suspects 15_VOLUME-XVa_Page_3979_small

That still looks like kate with a 1970's moustache

Researcher/Analyst

Activity : 1825

http://tania-cadogan.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 25.10.18 15:49

Holidaymaker and witness Gail Cooper and the creation of cooperman, who featured quite prominently in the gallery of rogues, allegedly connected with the disappearance of Madeleine McCann..

Primed Suspects IMG+010
This the man whom Jane Tanner stated could well be one and the same as the stranger she allegedly saw on the night of 3rd May 2007, carrying a child.  With 80% surety - well, there's a coincidence.

Snipped from Gail Cooper's witness statement - 21st May 2007

As I sat with D**** watching the children, I heard the door bell sounding and thinking that it was my husband and son in law returning, I went to the front door and opened it. There is a camera on the Intercom system which I believe activated itself automatically upon the bell being activated however I do not know of any recording facilities that may have captured the image of the person I am about to describe. I opened the door and was surprised to see a person described as olive skinned male roughly 40 ? 45 years of age, 6.0? to 6.02? tall and of slim to medium build. He appeared to be Mediterranean however due to his appearance and mannerism I did not feel that he was Portuguese. I also noticed that he had a Mexican looking moustache which was dark brown or black in colour and was very thick and bushy and drooped down the sides of his mouth. His chin was clean shaven. He wore a khaki coloured waist length heavy cotton jacket and a green or blue round neck T shirt. He also had khaki coloured combat type trousers with pockets on the side of the trousers but they were plain trousers with no other patterns o markings on them . I did not notice his footwear. This man also had a black leather type bumbag around his waist with one zip across the top.

Then, some months later,  Gail Cooper gives another statement to Leicester police..

Gail Cooper witness statement - 16th January 2008

On 21st May 2007 I made a statement to the police regarding an incident whilst I was on holiday in Praia da Luz in Portugal. I reported that a male had come to the villa collecting money for an orphanage I made the statement following the disappearance of Madeleine McCann, as I believed he was suspicious and I felt the information could be useful to the enquiry. Since making the statement I never gave it very much more thought until my daughter Ph***** (crossed out in statement) my mother P***** pointed out to me an article in the Daily Mirror newspaper which said something about a man had been approached by a male collecting money for an orphanage. The story related to Madeleine McCann. This then made me think about the man who had visited me at the villa. The article dated in the newspaper was Monday 7th January 2008. My daughter Ph contacted the Daily Mirror newspaper as there was a telephone number asking for people to contact them with any information.

Later on in the day Monday 7th January, I received a telephone call from a man at the Daily Mirror wishing to come and see me. However we decided to discuss the information over the phone. I told him about the man who had gone to the villa and gave him the description as I stated in my original statement. On Tuesday 8th January 2008 the information I passed to him over the phone was printed in the Daily Mirror.

My daughter P*** also saw it and mentioned some further information which I had originally forgotten and it related to further potential sightings of the same man on the beach at P da l which I describe as follows:

On Sunday 22nd April whilst I was on holiday as described in my previous statement, I was with my family at the Bar Habana on the promenade area of P da L. The bar faces out towards the sea and is surrounded by other caf? and bars.

I was with my husband, my son , my daughter, my eldest daughter, her husband, my mother and my two grandchildren. As we were sitting there, my attention was drawn to the sound of children descending onto the promenade area. They all came onto the beach along the wooden boardwalk and there were approximately between six and twelve of them. They ranged from about 5 to 8 years of age. I was also aware that there were adults with them and realised that they were from the Mark Warner holiday complex as the adults had got white shorts and red T shirts on. I believe they had the name Mark Warner on the front of the shirts. All the children went towards a play area where there were some swings. The time was between 11 and 12 midday.

As I watched the children I saw a male walking behind them. He was approximately 10 ? 15 yards away from where I was sitting. He didn?t really do anything, he was just walking behind them and I initially thought he was with the group, but as they got to the beach he turned right towards where I was along the promenade area. He did not stay with the children at all. As he walked in front of me, I was immediately drawn to the fact that he looked exactly like the man who had been to my villa on Friday 20th April 2007. He had exactly the same hair style, dark collar length which was quite untidy looking. He had the same moustache and looked the same age. The only different thing about him was that he had a navy blue T shirt on, round neck style with short sleeves. It was all plain with no logos or anything. His trousers were quite a neutral colour.

He was not carrying anything, he was the same height, between 5.7? and 5.10? and slim medium build. He appeared to be by himself, there was no one else near to him.

He was only in my view for a matter of seconds, but I had a clear unobstructed view of him and the weather was bright and sunny. I saw about three quarters of his face as he walked by, he did not face me full on, but I saw more of his face than just looking at his side profile.

I even commented to my daughter P**** that it was the same man who I had spoken to at the villa.

The man walked away and I did not see him again.
Since all that has happened around Madeleine McCann, I have thought about other things that may have been suspicious. I can recall that on Friday 20th April about 1 or 2 o?clock I was sitting on the beach front again at P da L. This was just before the man came to the villa later on that day. I was sitting at the bar Paraiso. It faces out onto the sea and is near to the bar Habana I mentioned earlier. I was with my friends Trudy and L** Dawkins, my husband, Trudy?s daughter and son. It was raining on this particular day and I recall seeing a man walking alone on the beach. I thought it strange because of the weather. He was only in my sight for a few seconds, and was some distance away. I could not fully see his face but as I have sat and thought about the suspicious man, I feel sure that this is the same man I saw at the villa and again on the beach on Sunday.

He was the same height, age, had the same hairstyle and the only other thing different is that he had a khaki green or stone coloured coat on.

I did not report this information to the police at the time. I made my first statement as I just did not see the full relevance of it until I saw the article in the Daily Mirror in January. It had not even crossed my mind until I started going over what I had done and seen during my stay in Portugal.

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 25.10.18 15:50

15-Processos Vol XV Page 4003 to 4004
15VOLUMEXVa_Page_4003
Primed Suspects 15VOLUMEXVa_Page_4003_small1
15VOLUMEXVa_Page_4004
Primed Suspects 15VOLUMEXVa_Page_4004_small1
Fax

Date: 18th January 2008

To: Ricardo Paiva

Subject: BC4 Memo, Gail Cooper doc. Gail Cooper statement, Iris Morgan doc, report Morgan doc, Rex Morgan doc.

Ricardo,

All the docs attached in this and the next two emails as discussed earlier today.

We are still working on one or two aspects and I will get back to you over this and for any further direction from yourselves over facial recognition.

As we have discussed I have given Gerry a brief update just saying that the other descriptions are different to the artists impressions completed by Gail and identified by Jane. That the witnesses appeared genuine which indicates a number of charity collectors in the area prior to Madeleine being taken. I informed him everything has been forwarded to yourselves.

We have not spoken with Jane at all and will not share our e fits with anybody except yourselves unless you request this from us. It appears there were at least three charity collectors if not more in the area in the weeks prior to Madeleine being taken.

I am told that the artist impression by Gail Cooper is likely to hit the media over the weekend and I will update you on the effects of this next week, although we are not involved in this in any way at all.

Hope all is well.

Spk soon.

Stu

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 25.10.18 15:52

15-Processos Vol XV Page 4005
15VOLUMEXVa_Page_4005
Primed Suspects 15VOLUMEXVa_Page_4005_small1
15VOLUMEXVa_Page_4006
Primed Suspects 15VOLUMEXVa_Page_4006_small1
Leicestershire Constabulary

To: DI Graham Op Task

Date: 17-01-2008

Subject: Gail Cooper

I report with reference to the above.

On Wednesday 16th January 2008 I spoke to the above person in relation to a sighting of a suspicious male on P da L beach on 20th April 2007 and the again on 22nd April 2007.

Gail had previously made a statement to the police regarding a male attending her villa on Friday 20th April 2007 where he was asking for money for an orphanage.
She maintains the information is correct in that statement.

She went on to say that since making that statement she had not given the circumstances much thought and believed that the information she had given the police had been dealt with accordingly and that the male did not feature in the disappearance of Madeleine McCann. She believed that he was some sort of con man.

It was not until the 7th January 2008 when her attention was drawn to an article in the Daily Mirror where a report stated that a man had reported a similar incident regarding a male asking for money for an orphanage. The newspaper featured a telephone number asking people with any information to contact them.

Gail stated it was her daughter P***** who contacted the Daily Mirror and gave them Gail?s mobile number. The newspaper then contacted her rather than Gail phoning them herself.

She stated she told them about the incident where a man had come to her villa collecting money for the orphanage on Friday 20th April. (As per her original statement).

I asked Gail why she did not mention the other two potential sightings of the male on Friday 20th April and Sunday 21st (sic) April to either the police when she made her first statement and also when she first spoke to the Daily Mirror.

She said it never crossed her mind and she never gave it a thought on either occasion. It wasn?t until her daughter prompted her about it that she remembered the male on the beach believing it was the same man who had attended the villa. She stated she did not see the full relevance of it until the article in the newspaper appeared.

Gail was asked about further involvement with the media and she stated as far as she was concerned there would be no further publications.

She was advised accordingly in dealing with the media and to date she has not had any problems, other than a photographer was sent to her mother?s address which she did not particularly want.

She mentioned a man called Brian Kennedy who was working for the McCanns. H e had sent an artist down to do a sketch of the man she saw at the villa.

I asked her if she had seen the previous suspect sketch which had been in the media for several months. She said she may have done in passing but had not paid any particular attention to the media and very rarely had a newspaper.

She had been told by the media that it may appear in the News of the World but as far as she was aware there had been nothing in the paper last Sunday (13.01.08).

I asked her about her son who she had mentioned in her previous statement as having health problems. She stated he is a paranoid schizophrenic and has to take strong medication. Although we did not see him, Gail strongly advised us he would not be capable of making a statement because of this.

I submit this report for your attention.

C. Burrows.

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 26.10.18 16:18

Primed Suspects Irishsunonsunday171113c

EXCLUSIVE By JASON JOHNSON, RYAN PARRY & GARY O'SHEA Published: 17 November 2013

A MAN on a motorbike tried to snatch a tot yards from where Madeleine McCann vanished only weeks later, The Irish Sun on Sunday can reveal.

Beast on a bike targeted girl, 4, weeks before Maddie was snatched [size=13][color:8ab8=000000]The Sun on Sunday

McCann suspect's kidnap bid
[/size]

Primed Suspects Sunonsunday171113a

[size=13]EXCLUSIVE By JASON JOHNSON, RYAN PARRY & GARY O'SHEA Published: 17 November 2013

A MAN on a motorbike tried to snatch a tot yards from where Madeleine McCann vanished only weeks later, The Sun on Sunday can reveal.
[/size]

Primed Suspects Sunonsunday171113p23b

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D 26.10.18 18:19

Verdi wrote:Primed Suspects 15_VOLUME-XVa_Page_3979_small

So JT was even more 'certain' that this was Tannerman, than Martin Smith, who was only 60-80% sure that Smithman was GM!

If only we had a picture of the six-year-late-arriving 'Redwoodman', complete with his daughters 'grown out of' pyjamas to illustrate the nonsense of it all.
Doug D

Activity : 5283

Back to top Go down

Post by sandancer 26.10.18 18:46

Tannerman aka Crecheman aka 6 years in a coma man , then another 5 years later 

allegedly Totman ! 

More incarnations than Dr Who ! ( oh yes and JT might actually have seen a woman ?) 

Shoulda gone to Specsavers Jane !

Activity : 2377

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 27.10.18 0:38

Recorded in Jane Tanner's witness statement taken on 10th May 2007..

She swore "by everything most sacred" that what she said is true, namely that she saw an individual with a child in his arms.

Where's conman when most needed?

That's what this all amounts to - conman, or should I say conwo/men !!!  A little adjustment here, a little adjustment there - it wouldn't do to be too precise, it arouses suspicion.

Of all the sightings, bogus or otherwise, there are but a few who retain prominence in the grand scheme of things - the McCann strategy aided and abetted by their payed accomplices, their staff.  They are the gallery of rogues featured in the opening post to this thread.

Anyone that can't see the obvious link, the evolutionary process, needs to take a step back and look deeper into this web of intrigue.  The key clue is the McCanns dodgy hired private dicks, the sightings were 'arranged' ' - why else did they receive so much public exposure but to create confusion.  

Anyone who has followed this case for any length of time will know that every single diversion has been planned and implemented by the McCann defence league - a source close   blah .

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by NickE 27.10.18 13:58

It took them a half year from they took this photo to tell the public.
Imo. Probably this "father" on this photo could have been found in the O.G team.
I don't believe this man exited at all, MET police had to put forward someone to save Tanner's honour.
Amaral and PJ did not believed Tanner so if MET had said there was no Tannerman they would give Amaral legitimacy and Tanner was a liar, something MET could never do.

Primed Suspects Dcnoiq10

NickE

Activity : 2151

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 27.10.18 23:56

NickE wrote:I don't believe this man exited at all, MET police had to put forward someone to save Tanner's honour

I agree wholeheartedly - although I venture to suggest is was her neck that needed saving, not her honour !!!

In addition, I believe that was also the reason for the introduction of the two e-fits said to be of the same person produced in collaboration with the Smith family. Which also extended the small margin of time allowed for an abductor to abduct.

Yet there are still people out there, of the self-claimed intellectual variety amongst others, who think - or at least claim for some reason, that Operation Grange is a legitimate investigation into the disappearance of Madeleine McCann.

Makes you wonder doesn't it? As I said up-page, of all the sightings - well intended or invented, all the emphasis has been placed on the evolution of eggman to it's end product, the e-fits publicised by former DCI Andy Redwood during the October 2013 Crimewatch production - affectionately known as Smithman.

Not one has assisted the investigation in any way shape or form.

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by NickE 28.10.18 11:06

Verdi wrote:
NickE wrote:I don't believe this man exited at all, MET police had to put forward someone to save Tanner's honour

I agree wholeheartedly - although I venture to suggest is was her neck that needed saving, not her honour !!!

In addition, I believe that was also the reason for the introduction of the two e-fits said to be of the same person produced in collaboration with the Smith family.  Which also extended the small margin of time allowed for an abductor to abduct.

Yet there are still people out there, of the self-claimed intellectual variety amongst others, who think - or at least claim for some reason, that Operation Grange is a legitimate investigation into the disappearance of Madeleine McCann.

Makes you wonder doesn't it?  As I said up-page, of all the sightings - well intended or invented, all the emphasis has been placed on the evolution of eggman to it's end product, the e-fits publicised by former DCI Andy Redwood during the October 2013 Crimewatch production - affectionately known as Smithman.

Not one has assisted the investigation in any way shape or form.

Yes, I can't find all the expressions in english, I could have wrote "save her ass", but I'am too well educated for that:)

NickE

Activity : 2151

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 03.11.18 14:53

Primed Suspects Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQrvETeIaUbeno5GzWyAxGQnnIBOS3pgHp6_IFTKwMIk1Zco2AHQQ

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 15.11.18 0:42

'I saw Maddie' Retired pilot breaks his 10-year silence about one of first sightings

A RETIREE who reported one of the first sightings of missing Madeleine McCann has broken his 10-year silence about what he witnessed.

Michael Havis - 27th April 2017

The McCann family have always believed that their daughter remained near to Praia Da Luz, Portugal, where they last saw her.

Now, nearly 10 years after she vanished, ex-pilot Andre van Wyk has described a strange encounter just 14 miles away.

Mr Wyk, then 66, told Daily Star Online how he saw a suspicious couple trying to hide the face of a little blonde girl.

He said: "I was on the road from Portimao to Lagos when I passed a horse drawn carriage with a couple on it.

"They were possibly middle aged and were dressed like the gypsies normally dress. What caught my attention was the woman.

"She was cradling what appeared like a young girl with blonde hair. Because the Maddie case was the topic of the day, I turned and followed them.

"When they turned onto the old bridge leading to Parchal, the woman had covered the child's head with a cloth of some sort.”

The retiree, who is now 76, said the little girl was then led into a gypsy camp on the Parchal side of the bridge.

After the sighting in June 2007, Mr Wyk, who then lived in St Neots, Cambs, reported it to the authorities.

And though he cannot be sure that the child was Maddie, he maintains that the scenario was strange.

"It was just strange that there was this blonde child with the gypsies," Mr Wyk continued.

Primed Suspects Madeleine-mccann-maddie-sightings-portugal-2017-914696
WITNESS: Mr Wyk, centre, now lives in Thailand with his family

"At that time any clue, how insignificant it might appeared at the time, was reported to the police.

"I reported it to the police and they took my statement. Whether they investigated or not, I cannot tell.

"However, two days after my sighting of the blonde child, I passed the gypsy site again and they had moved on."

Brit tourist Jean Godwin would later claim to have seen Maddie with gypsies in Carvoeiro, a town five miles from Parchal.

Mr Wyk’s testimony comes just days after another witness who said they saw Madeleine McCann in Morocco opened up.

The woman, who asked not to be named, recalled seeing the missing child ask "can we go see mummy now?"

Madeleine McCann vanished from her family’s holiday apartment on May 3, 2007, as her parents dined with friends nearby.

Since her disappearance, people across the world have claimed to have seen her, with large clusters of sightings in Morocco and Portugal.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/607723/madeleine-mccann-maddie-sightings-portugal-2017

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by sar 15.11.18 9:09

complete s**te
sar

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 15.11.18 10:29

sar wrote:complete s**te
"And though he cannot be sure that the child was Maddie, he maintains that the scenario was strange."

Says it all, doesn't it? No need to ready any of the other garbage.
sallypelt

Activity : 5319

Back to top Go down

Post by sar 15.11.18 10:31

+1 sp, thanks
sar

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 15.11.18 10:44

I wonder how much money and police hours the McCanns have cost, not only the UK and Portugal, but other countries around the world on their wild goose chase hoax, whilst fleecing the general public of millions of pounds in donations that they have, according to Kandohla, siphoned off from Maddie's 'search' Fund "which can be used for things like buying a house or building equipment".

huh

I hope, if the McCanns and their kling-ons are ever brought to justice, that all this FRAUD will be taken in to consideration, along with their other crimes of hiding a cadaver and staging an abduction, and they are locked up for a very long time, the smug grins wiped off their faces, and the key thrown away.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 40914

Back to top Go down

Post by sar 15.11.18 10:52

Fraud investigation in the UK / "hiding a cadaver and staging an abduction" in Portugal how hard can it be?
sar

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top