The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

Dr Vernon Coleman's latest article: The McCann Mystery

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dr Vernon Coleman's latest article: The McCann Mystery

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 31.08.17 10:02

Dr Vernon Coleman emailed me yesterday to give me permission to post up his latest Madeleine article. So here it is:

The McCann Mystery

Dr Vernon Coleman MB ChB DSc FRSA


The metropolitan police are apparently asking for yet more money for their Madeleine McCann inquiry. They’ve spent around £12 million already and now want more taxpayers’ cash.

Am I missing something here?

In a previous article on this website (entitled `The McCanns: Too Many Questions and Too Few Answers’) I listed a host of questions which the McCanns still do not seem to have answered.

Wouldn’t the police serve the public better by demanding that the McCanns answer those outstanding questions before any more taxpayers’ money is spent on what has so far been an entirely fruitless search?

Two other points:

The current official ‘value of a preventable fatality’ in the UK is £1.83 million.

That’s what the Government thinks it is fair to spend to prevent a single death.

Every year thousands of people who could have been saved die because the Government didn’t think it was worth spending money to save them. Thousands of people die because the NHS isn’t allowed to spend money on needed drugs. Road safety improvements aren’t made because there isn’t enough money available.

I estimate (and I admit it is an estimate) that the £12 million already spent on the McCanns could have saved at least 5,000 lives if the money had been used to reduce waiting times for essential hospital tests.

The McCanns, of course, have been backed by numerous Prime Ministers and cabinet ministers. No one is quite sure why.

And the McCanns are reported to have the best part of £1,000,000 in a Madeleine fund. If they think detectives would help, why don’t they spend that money? Wasn’t that why it was donated? (When I last looked, I noticed that around half a million was in an investment account.)

Oh, and how much have the McCanns spent of their own after tax income on the search? If I lost a loved one and believed they could be found I would spend every penny I could raise.

Finally, it is worthwhile pointing out that thousands of other children go missing – but virtually no public money is spent looking for them. The official figures show that in Britain a child goes missing every three minutes.

Why are the McCanns getting such special treatment?

If the police are still working for us perhaps they wouldn’t mind giving us a few answers.

Copyright Vernon Coleman August 2017

The McCanns: Too many questions and too few answers
Would you hire the McCanns as babysitters?
Are Madeleine McCann's parents guilty of neglect?
avatar
Get'emGonçalo


Posts : 10498
Reputation : 5188
Join date : 2009-11-25
Location : parallel universe

View user profile http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: Dr Vernon Coleman's latest article: The McCann Mystery

Post by MayMuse on 31.08.17 11:39

Excellent...I like Dr Vernon, he makes such valid points...ones which many of the public probably question same... but one thing puzzles me... HOW can the police, government, home office and yes even the McCanns think it is "okay" to continue to throw away tax payers money over all these years when it is so obvious Madeleine can't be found and will never come home....HOW is it acceptable and HOW or WHY are "they" getting away with it? 

Not to mention MSM " a source said" given free reign to keep profiting from poor Madeleine's plight? 

None of which is for the sake of Madeleine, so.....
Who is really running this "show" and who is set to gain ?

____________________
“Basically, I’m just an ordinary, straightforward guy who’s the victim of the biggest f***-up on this planet – if you’ll excuse the language.” bingo

Robert Murat talking to David Jones, Daily Mail, 02 June 2007

MayMuse

Posts : 1717
Reputation : 1236
Join date : 2016-04-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dr Vernon Coleman's latest article: The McCann Mystery

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 31.08.17 11:49

He told me he's going to join us here high5
avatar
Get'emGonçalo


Posts : 10498
Reputation : 5188
Join date : 2009-11-25
Location : parallel universe

View user profile http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: Dr Vernon Coleman's latest article: The McCann Mystery

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 31.08.17 15:02

Welcome to the forum Dr Coleman.

"If the police are still working for us perhaps they wouldn’t mind giving us a few answers."


CMOMM has sent many letters and FOI requests to the Prime Minister, Police and Home Office, and started many Petitions, one that requested a full public enquiry.


All to no avail...!
avatar
Get'emGonçalo


Posts : 10498
Reputation : 5188
Join date : 2009-11-25
Location : parallel universe

View user profile http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

The immense sense of Dr Coleman

Post by Ellie on 25.10.17 13:26

When a highly qualified and experienced man like Dr Vernon Coleman so clearly asks so many questions about the parents of Madeleine McCann, and the money spent and the Police, WHY is there no response? The public money should be accountable to the public, especially in the light of its disgraceful comparison to the meagre £5 million given to the Grenfell Towers disaster- less than half the money given to the search for Madeleine, and as Dr Coleman points out, what about the other children who have subsequently disappeared?  We do not even hear about them!  
What is it about this case? I am with the esteemed Mr John Stalker, (see above) as I'm sure are thousands of others, "some big secret is probably being covered up. ....... we are not being told the whole truth."  The longer this goes on the worse it will become in terms of pressure to have to reveal the cover-up and anger from the public will boil over about the seeming injustice in the overbalanced funding of this tragedy.  I am currently concerned about the terrible information concerning the ordering and procuring of children by paedophiles, and that Portugal was known to be an easy place in which to conduct such terrors and ship the children to Africa or through Spain.  The European Union in Belgium has been raised as an iniquitous hell-hole for paedophilia among the highest level of government.  This has to be addressed.  Even if it be a wicked rumour, it must be put out into the open.  Nothing like this can be hushed up or dealt with behind closed doors.  If it be a false rumour, only by bringing it into the light of day can it be vanquished.  When Madeleine disappeared in PDL, Clement Freud famously lived there. This alone tells us it was an attractive place for a paedophile. I understand there is a lot more evidence of paedophilia in Portugal and Spain, and that the Free Mason hierarchy have a bearing on this.  Surely this needs investigation?  Or are our senior Statesmen and Police senior FreeMasons too?
avatar
Ellie

Posts : 17
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2017-03-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dr Vernon Coleman's latest article: The McCann Mystery

Post by Verdi on 25.10.17 15:22

@Ellie wrote: I am currently concerned about the terrible information concerning the ordering and procuring of children by paedophiles, and that Portugal was known to be an easy place in which to conduct such terrors and ship the children to Africa or through Spain.  The European Union in Belgium has been raised as an iniquitous hell-hole for paedophilia among the highest level of government.  This has to be addressed.  Even if it be a wicked rumour, it must be put out into the open.  Nothing like this can be hushed up or dealt with behind closed doors.  If it be a false rumour, only by bringing it into the light of day can it be vanquished.  When Madeleine disappeared in PDL, Clement Freud famously lived there. This alone tells us it was an attractive place for a paedophile. I understand there is a lot more evidence of paedophilia in Portugal and Spain, and that the Free Mason hierarchy have a bearing on this.  Surely this needs investigation?  Or are our senior Statesmen and Police senior FreeMasons too?
Who in their right mind wouldn't be concerned about the horrendous situation of worldwide child abuse, it just astounds me to think that so many people are willing participants - supply and demand as it were.  I do sometimes wonder, perhaps wishful thinking, if a lot of this child abuse publicity is just another arm of the global propaganda machine, although there can be no doubt that it is a multi-million £ industry.  It's not easy to overpower mega bucks and the influential conglomerates - Murdoch being a prime example.

Charles Dickens was no fool when, as far back as the 19th century, he created the 'office of circumlocution'.  Essentially a government department where plenty went in but nothing ever came out!  As CMoMM and others have discovered much to their disgust, when trying to get answers about the case of Madeleine McCann from the world of UK officialdom.

That aside, I think you might be interested in these two CMoMM threads - you'll certainly find a willing member or three with staunch views on the subject..

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t6422p900-operation-fernbridge-timebomb-at-elm-guest-house-new-and-the-edward-heath-cyril-smith-clement-freud-mccanns-connections#375727

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t1915p50-references-to-paedophilia-in-relation-to-the-disappearance-of-madeleine-mccann#375956

Enjoy!

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx
avatar
Verdi
Moderator/Researcher

Posts : 6781
Reputation : 3582
Join date : 2015-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dr Vernon Coleman's latest article: The McCann Mystery

Post by JRP on 25.10.17 15:37

@Ellie wrote:Snipped
I understand there is a lot more evidence of paedophilia in Portugal and Spain, and that the Free Mason hierarchy have a bearing on this.  Surely this needs investigation?  Or are our senior Statesmen and Police senior FreeMasons too?

The Masons are a secretive organisation. If senior statesmen and police are high ranking members, then you'd have to wonder why. What benefits would there be, and who do they serve.

JRP

Posts : 552
Reputation : 499
Join date : 2016-03-07
Age : 60
Location : UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Dr Vernon Coleman

Post by willowthewisp on 25.10.17 17:17

@JRP wrote:
@Ellie wrote:Snipped
I understand there is a lot more evidence of paedophilia in Portugal and Spain, and that the Free Mason hierarchy have a bearing on this.  Surely this needs investigation?  Or are our senior Statesmen and Police senior FreeMasons too?

The Masons are a secretive organisation. If senior statesmen and police are high ranking members, then you'd have to wonder why. What benefits would there be, and who do they serve.
Hi JRP,just suppose you are a "mason"with affiliations to say"Police"your asked to investigate on serious allegations,one of your pay masters,an MP,you investigate and everything is Okay,no case to answer,you then can climb the ranks,because you know,what you know and the other party knows,what you know about him?
Until One day after a lot of you knows,become too common a knowledge,time to retire,but not from work,No your offered a Lordship to"Help the Government on Legislation"in the Big House,ker Ching £300 a day for fifteen of more years,plus expenses and some  lovely fine,wines,Brandies to quaff down in winter time,quick snooze,Uber Taxi home?
but you know this doesn't happen in reality it s a figment of one's imagination,Not!
"We're Riding along on the Crest of a Wave"
note from moderator,keep to the subject,thwack!

willowthewisp

Posts : 1986
Reputation : 791
Join date : 2015-05-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dr Vernon Coleman's latest article: The McCann Mystery

Post by silverdoe on 26.10.17 11:10

Remember - The police HAVE to do what the government tell them to do!
Aside from the usual, most genuine coppers have really had enough!
The reason they don't want this case closed? The government that is, and the McCann's is the fact that they DON'T want this case closed UK end because.....
 1 - The Portuguese can re-open with no involvement if I remember right? I could be wrong, but I'm sure an officer friend told me, if one country of the two closes a case, the other then has full say? In other words, they may just be playing stale mate with the PJ scared of what they'll say or do once it's closed, and 2....
They give up their right to sue ANYONE involved in this case who speaks out once closed, they're not breaking the law, it's not an ongoing police investigation, it's not harming any case as it's closed so they're free LEGALLY to speak out - I bet there's a few who are waiting with baited sweaty nervous breath to see who does first when it's finally closed in the UK? IF it finally gets closed anyway!
avatar
silverdoe

Posts : 55
Reputation : 21
Join date : 2017-04-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dr Vernon Coleman's latest article: The McCann Mystery

Post by Cammerigal on 26.10.17 12:33

I am afraid that yes, the UK Freemasons are heavily populated with the police of all ranks, legal eagles plus small town business men.
avatar
Cammerigal

Posts : 6
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2017-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Dr Vernon Coleman

Post by willowthewisp on 26.10.17 19:13

@silverdoe wrote:Remember - The police HAVE to do what the government tell them to do!
Aside from the usual, most genuine coppers have really had enough!
The reason they don't want this case closed? The government that is, and the McCann's is the fact that they DON'T want this case closed UK end because.....
 1 - The Portuguese can re-open with no involvement if I remember right? I could be wrong, but I'm sure an officer friend told me, if one country of the two closes a case, the other then has full say? In other words, they may just be playing stale mate with the PJ scared of what they'll say or do once it's closed, and 2....
They give up their right to sue ANYONE involved in this case who speaks out once closed, they're not breaking the law, it's not an ongoing police investigation, it's not harming any case as it's closed so they're free LEGALLY to speak out - I bet there's a few who are waiting with baited sweaty nervous breath to see who does first when it's finally closed in the UK? IF it finally gets closed anyway!
Hi silverdoe,The "Police"are on a sticky wicket,when asked to"Certain tasks"but there is a difference between,what you are asked to do to what you are instructed to do?
If it affects your"Oath of Office" or contravenes lawful procedures,which is part of their"Oaths"to Protect Queen/King of the Country,then they should resign from their position with their own"Morals intact"?
Maybe this is the reason why so many persons with closeness or affiliations to Ma Learned friends have openly abused the processes of Law & Order within the UK,because they sign the same procedures,(Official Secrets Act)now isn't that quite appropriate in a Justice system,Your one of us,that's Okay?
PS,to silverdoe,I have never stated how you think or say on this issue,I am responding to factually what is happening
within the UK,with regard to Law and Order,that comes under the United Kingdom,rules ®ulations?

The Police has an"Organisation"are instructed by Parliament to carry out their"Oaths of Office"as Policemen and Woman,if what they are asked to do undertake or affects the Laws of the UK and"Truth" of what they are required to undertake openly contravenes their own Employment rights,it is up to them,what they then undertake and they may well suffer the consequences of the actions taken?

willowthewisp

Posts : 1986
Reputation : 791
Join date : 2015-05-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dr Vernon Coleman's latest article: The McCann Mystery

Post by silverdoe on 26.10.17 19:16

So willowthewisp Where did I anything was okay?
avatar
silverdoe

Posts : 55
Reputation : 21
Join date : 2017-04-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dr Vernon Coleman's latest article: The McCann Mystery

Post by silverdoe on 26.10.17 19:17

No police force are saints, but not all police are corrupt, it's the same in every country
avatar
silverdoe

Posts : 55
Reputation : 21
Join date : 2017-04-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

What do you think happened to Madeleine?

Post by willowthewisp on 26.10.17 19:53

@silverdoe wrote:No police force are saints, but not all police are corrupt, it's the same in every country
I am Not saying every Police Officer is corrupt.
but when you have a system that is broke?
That the people who have to enforce the rules & regulations,(The Police) from the"Broken system" are then being asked to undertake their"Civil duties"within in their"Oaths of Office" that openly flouts what they are asked to do on a daily basis to prevent a"Breach of the Peace"?  They stand to one side on civil matters of redress,just watch youtube,you will soon know what is being flouted within the UK,if you do not believe me watch the video of Michael Doherty trying to have Police Officers undertake their duties,for the Police then determine,what is and is Not a civil Law issue,"Grooming" of his daughter,but obviously not by him as a"Civil issue?

willowthewisp

Posts : 1986
Reputation : 791
Join date : 2015-05-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dr Vernon Coleman's latest article: The McCann Mystery

Post by Verdi on 26.10.17 20:46

You have a PM from me waiting in your inbox willowthewisp.

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx
avatar
Verdi
Moderator/Researcher

Posts : 6781
Reputation : 3582
Join date : 2015-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Thank you Dr Coleman

Post by Ellie on 30.10.17 18:56

Thank you Dr Coleman for your courageous speaking out of common sense. I'm sure in your profession it would be easier to remain silent and live a quiet life so I simply want to thank you for what you say and for keeping our minds open to following a sensible path in this terrible case.  The fact that many children disappear and my fear for children taken to order by paedophile rings as well, means keeping a high profile in this matter is essential in order to make sure that Governments know that we will not tolerate it and will not stop until there are very strong measures in place preventing these dangers to children and the effective capture and punishment of all perpetrators.
avatar
Ellie

Posts : 17
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2017-03-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dr Vernon Coleman's latest article: The McCann Mystery

Post by Verdi on 30.10.17 21:22

@Ellie  Dr Vernon Coleman excels at speaking out - he's renowned for it, it's what he does best.

What a pity he doesn't have any clout with the Metropolitan Police review/investigation into the disappearance of Madeleine McCann.  He is however a member of CMoMM, so does have direct access to the extensive comprehensive works of research and analysis undertaken by dedicated members and associates to add to his portfolio.

Have you read his other blogs concerning the Madeleine McCann case?

https://mag.forumotion.com/publications/1008833-dr-vernon-coleman-a-second-opinion

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx
avatar
Verdi
Moderator/Researcher

Posts : 6781
Reputation : 3582
Join date : 2015-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dr Vernon Coleman's latest article: The McCann Mystery

Post by Ellie on 31.10.17 12:47

Thanks again Verdi, I've just gone through all of Dr V Coleman's other blogs from your link - very helpful. I hadn't read all of them. He's spot on for me. My feeling is that they gave Madeleine too much sedative. She may have roused and stumbled and fell. All the group were in on it and covering because of the drug she was given.  The sleeping through the pandemonium by the twins speaks volumes especially as neither Kate nor the other Doctors were bothered.  You or I, suspecting our child had been drugged by a stranger, would rush them to A&E, keep them aroused, be terrified of them sinking into a coma... I thought at the time that Madeleine died because of a drug and I always come back to it. However there are so many anomalies to sort out. I even wonder if we are supposed to suspect she died as a cover-up for some strange removal of her from the country. A crazy idea, I know, but life is strange! What do you make of the woman who looked at the photos and found in some pictures Madeleine did not have a coloboma? - YouTube Documentary MadeleineMcCann WHAT THEY DON'T WANT YOU TO KNOW
There's the other odd business about the plane tickets/bookings: YouTube
Madeleine McCann the flights
The coloboma actually makes me feel that the parents knew she was dead because they broadcast it as Gerry said it was "good advertising" while the Portuguese Police strongly advised them not to make it public because they could endanger Madeleine by so doing.  Oh heavens!  These parents are not natural in my opinion.  Dear Dr C. says it all for me - how could they leave their children alone?  I am still SO ANGRY about that.  My children are their age and would not dream of leaving their children on their own especially in strange place out of ear-shot.  Dr C also makes my most strongly felt point - this was a family holiday, yet the parents paid as little attention and time with their children as they could.   There is definitely something very wrong with these parents.  They are the most self-obsessed, cold hearted and uncaring people I have come across for many years and my work did bring me into contact with people with problems.  Whether it be tennis, jogging, boozing and dining, they did not want to be with the children. Having suffered the worst agony of a parent, the loss of a child, they then ignore their remaining precious children and gad about to different countries and even when in England are not with them much.  It's so unnatural! A normal reaction would be to cling to those children every hour and never let them out of your sight. Have you watched Richard Hall's episode : Peter Hyatt: Statement analysis of Gerry & Kate McCann? It is compelling. I think Peter Hyatt has analysed scientifically what we all have intuitively, that is we "get a feeling about somebody" because they send messages we can't put our finger on but which are breaking the rules of what we expect, so they look dishonest, or unhappy when they say they are happy etc.  My middle daughter has a very strong intuition about people which was apparent from when she was a baby.  It's kind of "reading people". I simply cannot "take to" some people and the McCanns are high on this list. Strangely they both remind me of other people, in looks, speech, mannerisms, who have been antisocial or cruel or dishonest.  I had to observe people in my job, noting every small inflection. these two are either a bonanza of noteworthy detail or a minefield depending upon your stance. If only some concrete evidence could be produced and they could be placed in that court. I agree with Dr Coleman! (or did I say that before?)
avatar
Ellie

Posts : 17
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2017-03-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dr Vernon Coleman's latest article: The McCann Mystery

Post by Verdi on 31.10.17 12:58

I don't agree with a lot of Dr Coleman's views on the subject of Madeleine McCann's disappearance.

I doubt he has such an in depth knowledge as many who have intently followed the case since May 2007 - it's enough for me to know he sees something is very wrong.

It's for this reason I mentioned his being a member of CMoMM, with free access to the finer detail.  Having said that, he is a professional in an entirely different field so I guess his priorities are elsewhere.  No harm in publicizing his thoughts on the case.

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx
avatar
Verdi
Moderator/Researcher

Posts : 6781
Reputation : 3582
Join date : 2015-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum