The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™️ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann. Please note that your username should be different from your email address!

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

(Please note: if you register with the sole intention of disrupting or spamming, please don't expect to be a member for too long.)

Many thanks,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Dr Vernon Coleman's latest article: The McCann Mystery

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dr Vernon Coleman's latest article: The McCann Mystery

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 31.08.17 10:02

Dr Vernon Coleman emailed me yesterday to give me permission to post up his latest Madeleine article. So here it is:

The McCann Mystery

Dr Vernon Coleman MB ChB DSc FRSA

The metropolitan police are apparently asking for yet more money for their Madeleine McCann inquiry. They’ve spent around £12 million already and now want more taxpayers’ cash.

Am I missing something here?

In a previous article on this website (entitled `The McCanns: Too Many Questions and Too Few Answers’) I listed a host of questions which the McCanns still do not seem to have answered.

Wouldn’t the police serve the public better by demanding that the McCanns answer those outstanding questions before any more taxpayers’ money is spent on what has so far been an entirely fruitless search?

Two other points:

The current official ‘value of a preventable fatality’ in the UK is £1.83 million.

That’s what the Government thinks it is fair to spend to prevent a single death.

Every year thousands of people who could have been saved die because the Government didn’t think it was worth spending money to save them. Thousands of people die because the NHS isn’t allowed to spend money on needed drugs. Road safety improvements aren’t made because there isn’t enough money available.

I estimate (and I admit it is an estimate) that the £12 million already spent on the McCanns could have saved at least 5,000 lives if the money had been used to reduce waiting times for essential hospital tests.

The McCanns, of course, have been backed by numerous Prime Ministers and cabinet ministers. No one is quite sure why.

And the McCanns are reported to have the best part of £1,000,000 in a Madeleine fund. If they think detectives would help, why don’t they spend that money? Wasn’t that why it was donated? (When I last looked, I noticed that around half a million was in an investment account.)

Oh, and how much have the McCanns spent of their own after tax income on the search? If I lost a loved one and believed they could be found I would spend every penny I could raise.

Finally, it is worthwhile pointing out that thousands of other children go missing – but virtually no public money is spent looking for them. The official figures show that in Britain a child goes missing every three minutes.

Why are the McCanns getting such special treatment?

If the police are still working for us perhaps they wouldn’t mind giving us a few answers.

Copyright Vernon Coleman August 2017

The McCanns: Too many questions and too few answers
Would you hire the McCanns as babysitters?
Are Madeleine McCann's parents guilty of neglect?
Get'emGonçalo

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: Dr Vernon Coleman's latest article: The McCann Mystery

Post by MayMuse on 31.08.17 11:39

Excellent...I like Dr Vernon, he makes such valid points...ones which many of the public probably question same... but one thing puzzles me... HOW can the police, government, home office and yes even the McCanns think it is "okay" to continue to throw away tax payers money over all these years when it is so obvious Madeleine can't be found and will never come home....HOW is it acceptable and HOW or WHY are "they" getting away with it? 

Not to mention MSM " a source said" given free reign to keep profiting from poor Madeleine's plight? 

None of which is for the sake of Madeleine, so.....
Who is really running this "show" and who is set to gain ?

Robert Murat talking to David Jones, Daily Mail, 02 June 2007

MayMuse

Back to top Go down

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 31.08.17 11:49

He told me he's going to join us here high5
Get'emGonçalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 31.08.17 15:02

Welcome to the forum Dr Coleman.

"If the police are still working for us perhaps they wouldn’t mind giving us a few answers."

CMOMM has sent many letters and FOI requests to the Prime Minister, Police and Home Office, and started many Petitions, one that requested a full public enquiry.

All to no avail...!
Get'emGonçalo

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum