The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Lorraine Kelly's Latest Pro-McCann Article Mm11

Lorraine Kelly's Latest Pro-McCann Article Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Lorraine Kelly's Latest Pro-McCann Article Mm11

Lorraine Kelly's Latest Pro-McCann Article Regist10

Lorraine Kelly's Latest Pro-McCann Article

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lorraine Kelly's Latest Pro-McCann Article Empty Lorraine Kelly's Latest Pro-McCann Article

Post by hermes333 29.04.17 11:19

LORRAINE KELLY 

Pray it is not another 10 years before we learn the truth about Madeleine McCann

Lorraine Kelly recalls praying for Kate and Gerry McCann back in 2007 and desperately wants answers for the anguished couple over their missing daughter Madeleine

COMMENT

By Lorraine Kelly, Sun Columnist

WHEN I first met Kate and Gerry McCann for a very emotional interview in the months after their daughter Madeleine disappeared, I distinctly remember hoping I would not be talking to them in ten years’ time.

I prayed back in 2007 that they would soon find their little girl — or at least know what happened to her so they could have some peace of mind.

And yet here we are.

Her disappearance remains a mystery and they have now lived with the hellish pain of ­Madeleine being missing for the past decade.

Every single day it’s the first thing they think about when they wake up, and the last thing on their minds when they go to bed.

They’ve been through the kind of ordeal that is unimaginable.

As if losing Madeleine wasn’t enough, Kate and Gerry have been pilloried, trolled, abused and were even suspected of murdering their own child.

The vitriol has been relentless and shameful.

Don’t those spiteful haters realise that this couple are grieving and desperate?
They’ve had to keep ­Madeleine’s name in the public eye to ensure that she is not forgotten and they have hated every minute of it.

Of course they don’t — they do it because they desperately want to find their child.

They had to beg for help from the UK Government and police because they were so badly let down by the ­Portuguese authorities in the immediate aftermath of ­Madeleine’s disappearance.

They have been embroiled in stressful court cases trying to stop malicious accusations that they harmed Madeleine.

And they were lambasted for appearing in the media, launching campaigns and pleading for witnesses.

But put yourself in their shoes. You would do anything to have your beloved young son or daughter safely back in your arms.

There has been ­carping about how much money it has cost to search for Madeleine — but how do you put a price on the life of a child? There have been false hopes and dead ends — but there has also been thorough and ­dedicated police work here in the UK.

We’ve been here before — but the ­officers drafted in to help find Madeleine have not given up.

This week, a retired British detective told The Sun that Facebook could be used to find Madeleine.

Their cutting-edge facial recognition technology could search for images of her on the internet, particularly as she has such a distinctive blemish in her right eye.

It might be a long shot — but it’s worth considering.

Kate and Gerry are also given hope by every person like Natascha Kampusch who escapes or is rescued from a long-term abduction.

We all know that they should never have left three-year-old Madeleine and their baby twins alone that night while they went for a meal nearby with friends.

I would never have done that with my tiny daughter.

She was always close by our sides when we were on holiday.

It would have been unthinkable to leave her alone, but Kate and Gerry must have beaten themselves up over the past ten years and been racked with guilt every single day for leaving their children.

They are enduring a living ­nightmare.
hermes333

Activity : 34

Back to top Go down

Lorraine Kelly's Latest Pro-McCann Article Empty Re: Lorraine Kelly's Latest Pro-McCann Article

Post by Jill Havern 29.04.17 11:37

So is Madeleine enduring a living nightmare if she's still alive as they claim.

Holed up in some lair in the lawless hills with a predatory paedophile.

The twins are enduring a living nightmare too.

But that's not the point is it Lorraine. Your article is about Kate and Gerry and their living nightmare.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 40913

Back to top Go down

Lorraine Kelly's Latest Pro-McCann Article Empty Re: Lorraine Kelly's Latest Pro-McCann Article

Post by ChippyM 29.04.17 11:55

Lorraine Kelly comes across as 'nice but dim'.  David Icke said these kinds of presenters were 'repeaters'. They don't need to be intelligent or think too deeply, just present and repeat the official story whatever that might be. In return they get status and good pay, so who would want to cock all that up and question things?
  There's also a genuine need or possible naivety to believe in the good in others. They could never comprehend why someone might harm their own child so even though it has happened and there is proof that it happens, they would rather deny this awful possibility and dismiss anything in front of them that points to it being possible - cognitive dissonance.

These people will end up acting stunned when they find out they were 'fooled'.
ChippyM

Activity : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by RosieandSam 29.04.17 12:11

Just like Ben Butler and Jennie Gray who were interviewed by Eamonn Holmes and Ruth Langsford on 'This Morning'

A man found guilty of killing his daughter had given an interview on TV just a year earlier – appealing for her to be returned to his care.

Ben Butler was acquitted of causing grievous bodily harm and child cruelty against his daughter, Ellie, in 2010.

On Tuesday, Ben Butler was jailed for 23 years for murdering his daughter in 2013. His partner, Jennie Gray, was jailed for 42 months for child cruelty and covering up the killing.

The couple appeared on ITV's This Morning in October 2012 in the hope of persuading Services 4 Children – the firm appointed to review the ongoing living arrangements for Ellie – to return the child to his care.

http://www.itv.com/news/2016-06-21/ben-butler-describes-nightmare-journey-in-tv-appeal-to-return-daughter-he-later-killed/
RosieandSam
RosieandSam

Activity : 288

Back to top Go down

Post by EnglishBull 29.04.17 12:18

Lorraine Kelly - An accurate example of someone who never learned how to THINK for themselves.
EnglishBull
EnglishBull

Activity : 91

Back to top Go down

Post by sandancer 29.04.17 12:48

" They have hated every minute of it " 

Really​ Lorraine , have you​ not seen the smiles​ on their faces ?

" They have​ been​ embroiled​ in stressful court cases " 

All entirely​ of their own making​ , not​ to search​ for Madeleine but to cover​ their own backs and who paid for​ these court cases ? We the British public through the Fund​ !

" Put​ yourself​ in their shoes​ " 

No thanks​ Lorraine​ I prefer to sleep at night .

Activity : 2377

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe 29.04.17 13:06

Two other sets of parents are, I would hazard a guess, enduring a living nightmare of regret also. One couple left their child unsupervised in a bath, the others failed to adequately supervise their 5 yr old at a water park. Both children lost their lives and both sets of parents were charged and sentenced. The McCanns, according to their claims, endangered three babies, left unsupervised in an unlocked apartment with access to a public road. One has lost her life yet they must be treated differently. That's the reality in a nutshell.
Phoebe

Activity : 3046

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 29.04.17 13:12

Didn't bother reading the second half of her rant.

Anyone who writes about haters etc. doesn't deserve any of my time- as  a really professional journalist wouldn't stoop to using such language imo.

Bikini 50 odd year old Kelly.  Who cares what she thinks - I know I certainly do not.

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
roll
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by ChippyM 29.04.17 13:57

RosieandSam wrote:Just like Ben Butler and Jennie Gray who were interviewed by Eamonn Holmes and Ruth Langsford on 'This Morning'

A man found guilty of killing his daughter had given an interview on TV just a year earlier – appealing for her to be returned to his care.

Ben Butler was acquitted of causing grievous bodily harm and child cruelty against his daughter, Ellie, in 2010.

On Tuesday, Ben Butler was jailed for 23 years for murdering his daughter in 2013. His partner, Jennie Gray, was jailed for 42 months for child cruelty and covering up the killing.

The couple appeared on ITV's This Morning in October 2012 in the hope of persuading Services 4 Children – the firm appointed to review the ongoing living arrangements for Ellie – to return the child to his care.

http://www.itv.com/news/2016-06-21/ben-butler-describes-nightmare-journey-in-tv-appeal-to-return-daughter-he-later-killed/

That was a horrific case. A witness saw him calling his daughter a C**T in the street. He had convictions for violence against girlfriends and other people and even a weapons charge. ....but lets get him on the nice cheery morning sofa and not ask any awkward questions!

I just found this in the Guardian ;

"Butler also persuaded Max Clifford to mount a campaign to get the children back, with the now disgraced PR guru appearing on ITV’s This Morning and in the pages of the Sun and the Daily Mail."

The power of P.R. and the brainless media repeaters!
ChippyM

Activity : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by RosieandSam 29.04.17 16:01

@ChippyM

I had forgotten about the Max Clifford connection.  Thank you.

When ITV 'This Morning' allowed the maternal grandparents on the sofa (the ones who had spent £70,000 trying to retain custody and stop the abusive Ben Butler from causing further harm to Ellie), ITV wrote a 'blurb' that MADE IT OUR FAULT: 

This was a man who duped us all - he had even appeared on our This Morning sofa just 11 months before Ellie’s death, attempting to clear his name after being accused of harming Ellie when she was six weeks old.

Today we reflect on his crimes and speak with both Neal and social worker and child protection consultant, Joanna Nicolas.

[Link includes a video]

http://www.itv.com/thismorning/hot-topics/a-killer-on-our-sofa-reflecting-on-ben-butlers-crime

RosieandSam
RosieandSam

Back to top Go down

Post by JulieC 29.04.17 17:25

I distinctly remember hoping I would not be talking to them in ten years’ time.

What a load of old carp. This woman is pathetic in her brown nosing of this couple. Clueless.
JulieC

Activity : 160

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 29.04.17 20:05

I wonder how long it will before we a Dame Kelly?  She may not be the brightest button in the box but she's must know that she's losing her credibility, she's not doing this for nothing is she?
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11159

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by RosieandSam 29.04.17 20:23

That's not beyond the bounds of possibility.

We nearly had Dame Fiona Phillips (GMTV)

Fiona Phillips: I rejected Brown's job offer

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1570343/Fiona-Phillips-I-rejected-Browns-job-offer.html
RosieandSam
RosieandSam

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 29.04.17 20:48

ChippyM wrote:
  There's also a genuine need or possible naivety to believe in the good in others. They could never comprehend why someone might harm their own child so even though it has happened and there is proof that it happens, they would rather deny this awful possibility and dismiss anything in front of them that points to it being possible - cognitive dissonance.

I hope you're not including Lorraine 'of the telly' Kelly in that category.  She is nothing but a sickophantic over-rated over-paid fool.

The evidence is in her words.

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Activity : 42327

Back to top Go down

Post by MRNOODLES 29.04.17 20:52

JulieC wrote: I distinctly remember hoping I would not be talking to them in ten years’ time.

What a load of old carp. This woman is pathetic in her brown nosing of this couple. Clueless.

What I thought, complete bo*****ks
MRNOODLES
MRNOODLES

Activity : 1059

Back to top Go down

Post by petunia 29.04.17 21:13

Why would she distinctly remember 10 years on? why not 2 years or 5 years or any other year and how does she know It's the first thing they wake up with and the last thing they go to bed with? she does however get a little dig In by saying we would never have left our tiny Daughter alone.
petunia

Activity : 607

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 29.04.17 21:49

petunia wrote:Why would she distinctly remember 10 years on? why not 2 years or 5 years or any other year and how does she know It's the first thing they wake up with and the last thing they go to bed with? she does however get a little dig In by saying we would never have left our tiny Daughter alone.

That's not really a dig, she's  just backing up the McCanns alibi "we were out at the tapas when it happened, we weren't there when she was taken".  The abduction tale wouldn't stack up unless the kids were left alone.

One of the tapas gang were away from the table each night for some excuse, the PJ suggested that all the children slept in one apartment.
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11159

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 29.04.17 22:02

It certainly would not surprise me if Bikini Kelly was made a Dame.   Heck if Bikini Kelly can get a modelling job at 50 odd years old and only 5 foot or so ANYTHING is possible.

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
roll
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by Searcher 29.04.17 22:12

The D. Express dps today is another chilling endorsement of the abduction theory, and not a single other possibility.  Either the reporter has managed no research at all, or is working under instruction.
Searcher

Activity : 404

Back to top Go down

Post by tara 29.04.17 22:26

In my opinion Lorraine is abusing her 'star' status to jump on the McCann propaganda machine in its big build up to anniversary time! . Of course keep an open mind, Lorraine, but do read the PJ files, watch Peter Hyatt, actually read Amaral's book, and study the fathomless supply of FACTS regarding Madeline's disappearance, and compare Kate McCann's book against the rogatory statements too. Open your eyes. Many, many people, who shared your view, have completely reversed their stance. Madeleine Beth McCann has no voice but deserves justice; no less, as I'm sure you would agree. There is no credibility in your blinkered view in my opinion.
tara

Activity : 98

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue-a-Tory 29.04.17 23:49

So many rogues sat on the morning sofas over the years  - and none were ever challenged by the air-heads such as Kelly.
Rogue-a-Tory
Rogue-a-Tory

Activity : 1115

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top