The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as many of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

The letters to the Prime Minister and Met Police Commissioner Cressida Dick were posted on Tuesday (12 June) and I am awaiting replies which I shall post here. I have also sent a copy to the Leader of the Opposition, Jeremy Corbyn.

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The letters to the Prime Minister and Met Police Commissioner Cressida Dick were posted on Tuesday (12 June) and I am awaiting replies which I shall post here. I have also sent a copy to the Leader of the Opposition, Jeremy Corbyn.

Post by Keitei on 27.07.17 19:57

Not a waste of time at all, I applaud all those who have taken the time to write and highlight the many points outlined in your letters.

As you say, to date, the powers that be have done nothing to help a little girl & it's all there for the public to see in the future. These letters are highly important.

Moderator/Investigator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The letters to the Prime Minister and Met Police Commissioner Cressida Dick were posted on Tuesday (12 June) and I am awaiting replies which I shall post here. I have also sent a copy to the Leader of the Opposition, Jeremy Corbyn.

Post by Verdi on 27.07.17 21:13

It'll be like telling a jury in a court of law to disregard something said. 

Once read, never forgotten !!!  They might decline to satisfactorily respond but they can't ignore public abhorrence at the way the establishment has so readily brushed aside the probable death of a little three year old soul.

This ain't going to go away just because that's what the authorities want.

Moderator/Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sandancer on 27.07.17 22:19

They are happy enough to spend £12 million of taxpayers money on a farce of an " investigation " 

Yet when those taxpayers dare to question how that money has been spent and why they have found nothing they are not happy to give us an answer ! 

Like Verdi says this ain't going to go away ! Too many people asking questions , too many people who no longer believe what the media tells them . Too many people who want justice for Madeleine .

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 28.07.17 0:03

There will of course be a convenient clause, or some other reason for not investigating the Operation Grange investigation that should, by rights, have been based on the Portuguese investigation but that will never appease public interest nor will it ever exonerate the establishment for their total lack of transparency.

There will be a get-out - there always is.  However, in the case of Madeleine McCann, the establishment owe it to the tax payer to explain why they have frittered away well in excess of 12 million quid on a bogus review-investigation.  For that is what Operation Grange is - AC Mark Rowley said so in not so many words.

Unless of course there was/is no such Operation as Grange in existence ....

The plot thickens - more questions and still no answers.  Would they really indefinitely continue a fake review/investigation knowing full well that there will never ever be a satisfactory conclusion?

waiting Food for thought?

Moderator/Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The Letter

Post by willowthewisp on 28.07.17 14:27

Hi GoGetemGoncalo,in reply to Stuart Cundy's reply!
yes the Metropolitan Police Service did bring about a"Special Expertise"to Operation Grange,set up under the careful watch of its leaders,eh Sir Bernard Hogan Howe,DCI Hamish Campbell,DCI Andy Redwood and now left to Assistant Commander Mark Rowley,"This was all dealt with by the Original Inquiry"Not?
Care to pass comment,Metropolitan Police Service Cressida Dick, just what was this"Special Expertise"to Not investigate any persons thought to have been in close contact with the missing child,Madeleine McCann,reported as missing by her parents to the Portugal PJ 3 May 2007?

willowthewisp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 29.07.17 20:24

Special expertise?  

Yes I reckon the taxpayer would love to know what the special expertise is as still no answers.

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie on 24.10.17 15:55

Regarding the involvement of our Police in the Uk and the early interception of Gordon Brown and Interpol, I did an simple web search and found this alarming website which I would like members to advise me about.  Actually, I hoping to discover it is all false.  The website is:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

from which I take the following very alarming quotation:"It was confirmed on August 7, 2007 by the Metropolitan Police of London that Madeleine McCann was abducted on orders by a paedophile organisation based in Belgium.  We have been informed that the way this depraved activity operates is by the 'client' receiving three photographs of different children who chooses one and is then provided with the child to meet his depraved requirements.  The individual who selected Madeleine McCann is a high ranking official at the European Commission in Brussels, and his name has been reported to this service." 
This quotation purports to be from, as follows; "The World Report Agency Intelligence Information on the kidnapping of Madeleine McCann 

The intelligence report is dated September 20, 2008 and it includes information on paedophilia, child abuse, and "snuff" movies that take place regularly at different locations within Belgium under the auspices and financing by high ranking officials at the European Commission [EC] with headquarters in Brussels."

I have two problems/questions; 1) how can someone like me, not very knowledgable, but well-meaning and wishing to learn, decide whether this is a reliable website?  2) The "report" presumes that Madeleine has been abducted, which was the fear Kate expressed immediately on finding her gone, and this made me aware that I had not given this possibility very much attention because I found the evidence of her having died very compelling.  It occurred to me that we may have to be open minded towards a very sophisticated and highly organised international organisation of child abductors and that even the Police in some localities may be complicit with this organisation.  We do not seem to have been able to rule out that the local Police in PDL might have been deliberately negligent and slow or that the Cippriani child may have been subject to this terrible situation.  I sincerely hope to God that this is not the case and I do not harbour any suspicions that it is.  All I want to raise is the possibility that Madeleine may have been abducted and that we cannot rule out even some very terrible and almost unbelievable circumstances that might surround this case.
Ellie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The dogs.

Post by tnb on 24.10.17 16:05

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Regarding the involvement of our Police in the Uk and the early interception of Gordon Brown and Interpol, I did an simple web search and found this alarming website which I would like members to advise me about.  Actually, I hoping to discover it is all false.  The website is:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

from which I take the following very alarming quotation:"It was confirmed on August 7, 2007 by the Metropolitan Police of London that Madeleine McCann was abducted on orders by a paedophile organisation based in Belgium.  We have been informed that the way this depraved activity operates is by the 'client' receiving three photographs of different children who chooses one and is then provided with the child to meet his depraved requirements.  The individual who selected Madeleine McCann is a high ranking official at the European Commission in Brussels, and his name has been reported to this service." 
This quotation purports to be from, as follows; "The World Report Agency Intelligence Information on the kidnapping of Madeleine McCann 

The intelligence report is dated September 20, 2008 and it includes information on paedophilia, child abuse, and "snuff" movies that take place regularly at different locations within Belgium under the auspices and financing by high ranking officials at the European Commission [EC] with headquarters in Brussels."

I have two problems/questions; 1) how can someone like me, not very knowledgable, but well-meaning and wishing to learn, decide whether this is a reliable website?  2) The "report" presumes that Madeleine has been abducted, which was the fear Kate expressed immediately on finding her gone, and this made me aware that I had not given this possibility very much attention because I found the evidence of her having died very compelling.  It occurred to me that we may have to be open minded towards a very sophisticated and highly organised international organisation of child abductors and that even the Police in some localities may be complicit with this organisation.  We do not seem to have been able to rule out that the local Police in PDL might have been deliberately negligent and slow or that the Cippriani child may have been subject to this terrible situation.  I sincerely hope to God that this is not the case and I do not harbour any suspicions that it is.  All I want to raise is the possibility that Madeleine may have been abducted and that we cannot rule out even some very terrible and almost unbelievable circumstances that might surround this case.
Eddie and Keela are the answer to your questions.

tnb

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 24.10.17 16:08

Hello Ellie!  I haven't read the link you provide - I prefer to avoid what I consider to be suspicious sites.  I will however draw your attention to the PJ files where the subject is mentioned..

I don't believe this led to anything constructive, just another hoax.  I'm off out now but I'll take a look later, if someone doesn't beat me to it..

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
05 14 Apensos 05 Vol XIV Page 90
also Processo 3033
14_volume_XIV_apenso_V_3033-90

Information Report Leicestershire Police

Date 04-03-2008

Information Markers

Sexual Offences, paedophiles

Information

Intelligence suggests that a paedophile ring in Belgium made an order for a young girl 3 days before Madeleine McCann was taken. Somebody connected to this group saw Maddie took a photograph of her and sent it to Belgium.

The purchaser agreed that the girl was suitable and Maddie was taken.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  & Processo 3036
05 14 Apensos 05 Vol XIV Page 93
also Processo 12 Page 3036
14_volume_XIV_apenso_V_3036-93

To Interpol

From Paolo Rebelo

In reply to your fax dated 23-05-2008 relating to the request for additional information from the Belgian authorities, with regard to the message received by this police force containing 'intelligence' information that place the hypothesis of the disappearance of Madeleine as being the involvement of a paedophile ring from Belgium apart from the fax received after the GNI request, we do not have any other information about this subject.
With compliments
Paolo Rebelo

Moderator/Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie on 24.10.17 16:22

Thank you Verdi, you are wonderful! so quick to help! What you have told me actually suggests the report I came across may be reliable.  If the British Police write as above, they could well have written in the report too.  There is even more damning evidence in the report suggesting the Portuguese Police would have divided loyalties to say the least.  I do not want to write this at the moment but it would seem to be widely known, since it's on the internet and apparently known in the European Parliament.  This is why, I suspect, Gordon Brown felt compelled to become involved very quickly.  He was in an unenviable position if this is the case.  I am concerned for Madeleine and all children knowing that our Police have evidence that specific types of children are sought and obtained.  It means there is an international procurement service for paedophiles.  It makes my blood run cold. God help us and, most of all, God help our children!
Ellie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Ref;The letter to Prime Minister/Cressida Dick

Post by willowthewisp on 24.10.17 17:32

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Thank you Verdi, you are wonderful! so quick to help! What you have told me actually suggests the report I came across may be reliable.  If the British Police write as above, they could well have written in the report too.  There is even more damning evidence in the report suggesting the Portuguese Police would have divided loyalties to say the least.  I do not want to write this at the moment but it would seem to be widely known, since it's on the internet and apparently known in the European Parliament.  This is why, I suspect, Gordon Brown felt compelled to become involved very quickly.  He was in an unenviable position if this is the case.  I am concerned for Madeleine and all children knowing that our Police have evidence that specific types of children are sought and obtained.  It means there is an international procurement service for paedophiles.  It makes my blood run cold. God help us and, most of all, God help our children!
Hi Ellie,a former MI5 Officer had stated to people in Europe of Madeleine being kidnapped in the way you had stated,this person also stated that Madeleine had been seen in Malta by a solicitor he knew?
The Manchester Police force had the Solicitor arrested on"Indecent images charges"and that solicitor has remained,how the Police wished him to remain?
The former QC/MI5 person went on to allude to "Bombs at London Olympics"needless to say he has remained in the afore mentioned manner since being jailed?
The Metropolitan Police Service/Interpol,carried out an investigation,as to whether or Not Madeleine had been kidnapped by a Paedophile gang in 2007-2008,they concluded that they had not found any evidence of a Paedophile Gang in Operation related to the disappearance of Madeleine McCann?
But if you or the website have a different version of what the Metropolitan Police service have stated to the public's consumption,someone will have egg dripping down their proverbial?

willowthewisp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse on 24.10.17 17:51

Nothing new about procurement "services" or "gangs" for/of paedophiles! 

However, I can think of 3 things of important intelligence which tell me that Madeleine was NOT chosen or ordered by any such "gang"... 

One being as [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] stated above...The MET concluded no evidence of such a thing relating to Madeleines disappearance.  

Two ....Eddie 

Three....Keela

Enough said!

“Basically, I’m just an ordinary, straightforward guy who’s the victim of the biggest f***-up on this planet – if you’ll excuse the language.” [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Robert Murat talking to David Jones, Daily Mail, 02 June 2007

MayMuse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NickE on 24.10.17 21:52

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Regarding the involvement of our Police in the Uk and the early interception of Gordon Brown and Interpol, I did an simple web search and found this alarming website which I would like members to advise me about.  Actually, I hoping to discover it is all false.  The website is:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I can remember from back in the 2008 there was a British reporter?/journalist? Christopher Story who claimed that a euro peado gang from Dachau,Germany sent 3 photos of girls to Barroso and he choosed Madeleine and she was kidnapped and sent to him in Belgium.

Many people have done their best to get famous from this case ,some with mumbo-jumbo scanning devices and some with mumbo-jumbo stories.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 25.10.17 0:00

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Thank you Verdi, you are wonderful! so quick to help! What you have told me actually suggests the report I came across may be reliable.  If the British Police write as above, they could well have written in the report too.  There is even more damning evidence in the report suggesting the Portuguese Police would have divided loyalties to say the least.  I do not want to write this at the moment but it would seem to be widely known, since it's on the internet and apparently known in the European Parliament.  This is why, I suspect, Gordon Brown felt compelled to become involved very quickly.  He was in an unenviable position if this is the case.  I am concerned for Madeleine and all children knowing that our Police have evidence that specific types of children are sought and obtained.  It means there is an international procurement service for paedophiles.  It makes my blood run cold. God help us and, most of all, God help our children!
Pleasure howdy .

I've since had a rake around and can't find anything further of the 'official' variety.  A few press reports which one can take with a sack of salt - this one from the Times I've just posted here is a classic example of UK media manipulation..

The subject is listed in the PJ files under the category of 'sightings' which I think speaks for itself.

Moderator/Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 25.10.17 9:51

Round and round and round it goes but still can't find answers to how Maddie disappeared.

I would like to see someone in authority acknowledge that Eddie and Keela were used, had a 100per cent track record and tell the general public why there has been total silence about the dogs.
It was The Sun(I think) posted the video showing the dogs and their handler "at work" so I reallly would like someone to explain why they are never mentioned during this investigation?

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by shirleytemple on 05.11.17 12:12

Oh how I agree with just about every comment by members here, and elsewhere.  And I take my hat off to you Jill Havern for your splendid efforts.   Your letter to Theresa May and Cressida Dick surely cannot be ignored??   Although the cover up obviously goes far beyond them too!

The answer to everybody is quite simple, just haul Madeleine's parents into court, and let's then see how they fare under cross examination.   The mystery would be solved and justice would be served for that little girl.  We can all only hope that that day will dawn eventually.

shirleytemple

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by shirleytemple on 05.11.17 12:18

plebgate I quite agree with your observations regarding Eddie and Keela. According to Richard D. Hall when Martin Grime came to Faro with the two dogs en route to England, he got jumped on (my words) by MI5.  I am sure I don't know what to make of that.

shirleytemple

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum