The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann. Please note that your username should be different from your email address!

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

(Please note: if you register with the sole intention of disrupting or spamming, please don't expect to be a member for too long.)

Many thanks,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

The letters to the Prime Minister and Met Police Commissioner Cressida Dick were posted on Tuesday (12 June) and I am awaiting replies which I shall post here. I have also sent a copy to the Leader of the Opposition, Jeremy Corbyn.

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The letters to the Prime Minister and Met Police Commissioner Cressida Dick were posted on Tuesday (12 June) and I am awaiting replies which I shall post here. I have also sent a copy to the Leader of the Opposition, Jeremy Corbyn.

Post by Keitei on 27.07.17 19:57

Not a waste of time at all, I applaud all those who have taken the time to write and highlight the many points outlined in your letters.

As you say, to date, the powers that be have done nothing to help a little girl & it's all there for the public to see in the future. These letters are highly important.

Researcher/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: The letters to the Prime Minister and Met Police Commissioner Cressida Dick were posted on Tuesday (12 June) and I am awaiting replies which I shall post here. I have also sent a copy to the Leader of the Opposition, Jeremy Corbyn.

Post by Verdi on 27.07.17 21:13

It'll be like telling a jury in a court of law to disregard something said. 

Once read, never forgotten !!!  They might decline to satisfactorily respond but they can't ignore public abhorrence at the way the establishment has so readily brushed aside the probable death of a little three year old soul.

This ain't going to go away just because that's what the authorities want.

Researcher/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sandancer on 27.07.17 22:19

They are happy enough to spend £12 million of taxpayers money on a farce of an " investigation " 

Yet when those taxpayers dare to question how that money has been spent and why they have found nothing they are not happy to give us an answer ! 

Like Verdi says this ain't going to go away ! Too many people asking questions , too many people who no longer believe what the media tells them . Too many people who want justice for Madeleine .

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 28.07.17 0:03

There will of course be a convenient clause, or some other reason for not investigating the Operation Grange investigation that should, by rights, have been based on the Portuguese investigation but that will never appease public interest nor will it ever exonerate the establishment for their total lack of transparency.

There will be a get-out - there always is.  However, in the case of Madeleine McCann, the establishment owe it to the tax payer to explain why they have frittered away well in excess of 12 million quid on a bogus review-investigation.  For that is what Operation Grange is - AC Mark Rowley said so in not so many words.

Unless of course there was/is no such Operation as Grange in existence ....

The plot thickens - more questions and still no answers.  Would they really indefinitely continue a fake review/investigation knowing full well that there will never ever be a satisfactory conclusion?

waiting Food for thought?

Researcher/Moderator

Back to top Go down

The Letter

Post by willowthewisp on 28.07.17 14:27

Hi GoGetemGoncalo,in reply to Stuart Cundy's reply!
yes the Metropolitan Police Service did bring about a"Special Expertise"to Operation Grange,set up under the careful watch of its leaders,eh Sir Bernard Hogan Howe,DCI Hamish Campbell,DCI Andy Redwood and now left to Assistant Commander Mark Rowley,"This was all dealt with by the Original Inquiry"Not?
Care to pass comment,Metropolitan Police Service Cressida Dick, just what was this"Special Expertise"to Not investigate any persons thought to have been in close contact with the missing child,Madeleine McCann,reported as missing by her parents to the Portugal PJ 3 May 2007?

willowthewisp

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 29.07.17 20:24

Special expertise?  

Yes I reckon the taxpayer would love to know what the special expertise is as still no answers.

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
Rolling Eyes

plebgate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum