The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

Finally! TRANSLATED VIDEO - CMTV Gonçalo Amaral - O Enigma - YOU WONT WANT TO MISS THIS! May 1st 2017

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Finally! TRANSLATED VIDEO - CMTV Gonçalo Amaral - O Enigma - YOU WONT WANT TO MISS THIS! May 1st 2017

Post by HiDeHo on 25.05.17 15:49

Finally!  The VIDEO TRANSLATION you have been waiting for!  It's worth the wait.

TRANSLATED Click CC icon - CMTV Gonçalo Amaral - O Enigma - YOU WONT WANT TO MISS THIS!  May 1st 2017

Thanks for your patience.  It would have been faster to take a course and learn Portuguese but although it's not perfect, it was worth every second of adding the subtitles.

A big thanks to Beatriz Belchior​ for going above and beyond to provide the basic translation and to Yoggi Oggy for the use of copying his upload

To view translation go to the bottom bar, look for the “Closed Captioning” icon “CC” and click on it.  I will try to add it automatically (or if anyone can advise me)

It may be restricted on phones if CC button not available but  I will provide a mobile option as soon as I can.  Try clicking 'SETTINGS' to get CC option on phones

PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE DIFFICULTY WATCHING







https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUHp85TyJ0Y
avatar
HiDeHo
researcher/moderator
researcher/moderator

Posts : 2630
Reputation : 765
Join date : 2010-05-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Finally! TRANSLATED VIDEO - CMTV Gonçalo Amaral - O Enigma - YOU WONT WANT TO MISS THIS! May 1st 2017

Post by princess_leia on 25.05.17 16:19

Thank you HiDeHo it's working for me as per your instructions. Going to watch it now.

princess_leia

Posts : 74
Reputation : 74
Join date : 2015-02-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Finally! TRANSLATED VIDEO - CMTV Gonçalo Amaral - O Enigma - YOU WONT WANT TO MISS THIS! May 1st 2017

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 25.05.17 17:14



Come on Gonçalo! clapping
avatar
Get'emGonçalo


Posts : 10214
Reputation : 5123
Join date : 2009-11-25
Location : parallel universe

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: Finally! TRANSLATED VIDEO - CMTV Gonçalo Amaral - O Enigma - YOU WONT WANT TO MISS THIS! May 1st 2017

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 25.05.17 17:14

HiDeHo...have you got a written transcript please?
avatar
Get'emGonçalo


Posts : 10214
Reputation : 5123
Join date : 2009-11-25
Location : parallel universe

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: Finally! TRANSLATED VIDEO - CMTV Gonçalo Amaral - O Enigma - YOU WONT WANT TO MISS THIS! May 1st 2017

Post by pennylane on 25.05.17 17:38

Wonderful, thank you dear HDH and Beatriz Belchior​ for creating this great video 'Maddie McCann O Enigma.' 
Ace job!  heart

Go, go Goncalo!  youaretheman  roses

pennylane

Posts : 2756
Reputation : 1588
Join date : 2009-12-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Finally! TRANSLATED VIDEO - CMTV Gonçalo Amaral - O Enigma - YOU WONT WANT TO MISS THIS! May 1st 2017

Post by HiDeHo on 25.05.17 18:13

Get'emGonçalo wrote:HiDeHo...have you got a written transcript please?


I do but Beatriz had very little time and its very basic in bad need of a clean up. I was so grateful to her for helping at the expense of her busy schedule. I avoided editing it as to change it to what I thought it meant may have changed the real meaning.  I only know one word of Portuguese (window) so I am in no position to presume anything with the translation.  I just fitted the caption boxes where I thought they should go..lol (all 1,000 lol) so I apologise if any were added incorrectly.

If there is anyone that could help clean it up, then I could share, but right now I only used it as a guideline for the video, with a disclaimer at the beginning.
avatar
HiDeHo
researcher/moderator
researcher/moderator

Posts : 2630
Reputation : 765
Join date : 2010-05-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Finally! TRANSLATED VIDEO - CMTV Gonçalo Amaral - O Enigma - YOU WONT WANT TO MISS THIS! May 1st 2017

Post by Doug D on 25.05.17 18:15

Thank you HiDeHo and the others. 

No problems viewing on my Mac.

Short break in narrative and subtitles towards the end at about 48.52 till 49.10 just after he is seen holding his book to where the Mc's start talking outside Court.

Need to sit down and watch it again now.

Doug D

Posts : 2434
Reputation : 834
Join date : 2013-12-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Finally! TRANSLATED VIDEO - CMTV Gonçalo Amaral - O Enigma - YOU WONT WANT TO MISS THIS! May 1st 2017

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 25.05.17 18:17

HiDeHo wrote:
Get'emGonçalo wrote:HiDeHo...have you got a written transcript please?


I do but Beatriz had very little time and its very basic in bad need of a clean up. I was so grateful to her for helping at the expense of her busy schedule. I avoided editing it as to change it to what I thought it meant may have changed the real meaning.  I only know one word of Portuguese (window) so I am in no position to presume anything with the translation.  I just fitted the caption boxes where I thought they should go..lol (all 1,000 lol) so I apologise if any were added incorrectly.

If there is anyone that could help clean it up, then I could share, but right now I only used it as a guideline for the video, with a disclaimer at the beginning.
Thank you hunnybunch, not to worry.

Many thanks to you and Beatriz for taking the time to make the video for us roses
avatar
Get'emGonçalo


Posts : 10214
Reputation : 5123
Join date : 2009-11-25
Location : parallel universe

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: Finally! TRANSLATED VIDEO - CMTV Gonçalo Amaral - O Enigma - YOU WONT WANT TO MISS THIS! May 1st 2017

Post by HiDeHo on 25.05.17 19:11

Doug D wrote:Thank you HiDeHo and the others. 

No problems viewing on my Mac.

Short break in narrative and subtitles towards the end at about 48.52 till 49.10 just after he is seen holding his book to where the Mc's start talking outside Court.

Need to sit down and watch it again now.


Yes, the original video probably had a copyright with the music removed.  Was blank on the video...so sing a song while you waiting :)
avatar
HiDeHo
researcher/moderator
researcher/moderator

Posts : 2630
Reputation : 765
Join date : 2010-05-07

Back to top Go down

Re;Finally-Video

Post by willowthewisp on 25.05.17 19:36

Thank you HiDeHo for all the time you have spent putting together such valuable information.
just think,that but for Joana Morais,CMMoM, Jill,Tony Bennett,Peter Mc and all other"Cess Pitt,"appointees.
The files wouldn't have been translated into English and we would certainly not have been a bigger thorn in the Governments side of wanting the "Truth"No matter how unpalatable?
Perhaps Mrs Brenda Leyland would still be with us Today but for some very unscrupulous persons and the way they portrayed her was so "Disgraceful" and if ever proven of any "Collusion in this case"aught to at the very least lose their rights to Broadcast in the UK?
The Metropolitan Police Service were handed the"Dossier" and failed to find the"Abusive,degraded comments directed to wards Brenda Leyland",Without Fear or Favour,eh Sir Bernard Hogan Howe,Jim Gamble,Martin **NT?

willowthewisp

Posts : 1946
Reputation : 775
Join date : 2015-05-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Finally! TRANSLATED VIDEO - CMTV Gonçalo Amaral - O Enigma - YOU WONT WANT TO MISS THIS! May 1st 2017

Post by BlueBag on 25.05.17 19:45

Thank you HiDeHo for all the time you have spent putting together such valuable information.
just think,that but for Joana Morais,CMMoM, Jill,Tony Bennett,Peter Mc and all other"Cess Pitt,"appointees.
The files wouldn't have been translated into English and we would certainly not have been a bigger thorn in the Governments side of wanting the "Truth"No matter how unpalatable?

Agreed.

I think we have to thank the Portuguese system of law as well.

They are much more open than we are.

That's what revolution does (sometimes).
avatar
BlueBag

Posts : 4357
Reputation : 2158
Join date : 2014-06-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Finally! TRANSLATED VIDEO - CMTV Gonçalo Amaral - O Enigma - YOU WONT WANT TO MISS THIS! May 1st 2017

Post by Phoebe on 25.05.17 20:05

Thanks to HiDeHo for the translation. Having watched it a few things struck me. I infer from it that Dr. Amaral still suggests May 3rd as the date of death, seems convinced sedatives played some role and is still very interested in getting to the bottom of the Smiths' sighting which he seems to find credible. He seems to accept that the children were all left unattended at night. He also makes a point about activity around an apartment as yet not positively identified where members of the group visited. I wonder why his original hypothysis remains unaltered? It was implied that he continues to mull over/investigate the disappearance but he doesn't seem to doubt the  veracity of the nannies statements or have considered Madeleine's death occurring earlier in the week. He suggests various methods by which the body may have been destroyed so its not as if he's afraid to publicly speculate.
avatar
Phoebe

Posts : 514
Reputation : 583
Join date : 2017-03-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Finally! TRANSLATED VIDEO - CMTV Gonçalo Amaral - O Enigma - YOU WONT WANT TO MISS THIS! May 1st 2017

Post by pennylane on 25.05.17 20:14

Phoebe wrote:Thanks to HiDeHo for the translation. Having watched it a few things struck me. I infer from it that Dr. Amaral still suggests May 3rd as the date of death, seems convinced sedatives played some role and is still very interested in getting to the bottom of the Smiths' sighting which he seems to find credible. He seems to accept that the children were all left unattended at night. He also makes a point about activity around an apartment as yet not positively identified where members of the group visited. I wonder why his original hypothysis remains unaltered? It was implied that he continues to mull over/investigate the disappearance but he doesn't seem to doubt the  veracity of the nannies statements or have considered Madeleine's death occurring earlier in the week. He suggests various methods by which the body may have been destroyed so its not as if he's afraid to publicly speculate.

I also believe Maddie met her demise on evening of 3rd May, and that sedatives played a role.

From memory, Dr Amaral mentioned in the video that GM and KM phoned each other at 10:00 pm, which means they were apart at this very crucial time.

pennylane

Posts : 2756
Reputation : 1588
Join date : 2009-12-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Finally! TRANSLATED VIDEO - CMTV Gonçalo Amaral - O Enigma - YOU WONT WANT TO MISS THIS! May 1st 2017

Post by princess_leia on 25.05.17 20:56

I found it very interesting, thanks again to HiDeHo and her team for the time and effort that must have gone into it. 

I can't seem to recall an apartment having been mentioned before, is this new news, or old news? 

I also don't remember that a call was made between K & G at 10pm. Nor do I remember a call that was made from Vilamoura. So again, is this new information?

princess_leia

Posts : 74
Reputation : 74
Join date : 2015-02-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Finally! TRANSLATED VIDEO - CMTV Gonçalo Amaral - O Enigma - YOU WONT WANT TO MISS THIS! May 1st 2017

Post by princess_leia on 25.05.17 20:58

pennylane wrote:
Phoebe wrote:Thanks to HiDeHo for the translation. Having watched it a few things struck me. I infer from it that Dr. Amaral still suggests May 3rd as the date of death, seems convinced sedatives played some role and is still very interested in getting to the bottom of the Smiths' sighting which he seems to find credible. He seems to accept that the children were all left unattended at night. He also makes a point about activity around an apartment as yet not positively identified where members of the group visited. I wonder why his original hypothysis remains unaltered? It was implied that he continues to mull over/investigate the disappearance but he doesn't seem to doubt the  veracity of the nannies statements or have considered Madeleine's death occurring earlier in the week. He suggests various methods by which the body may have been destroyed so its not as if he's afraid to publicly speculate.

I also believe Maddie met her demise on evening of 3rd May, and that sedatives played a role.

From memory, Dr Amaral mentioned in the video that GM and KM phoned each other at 10:00 pm, which means they were apart at this very crucial time.

Same here, I can't get my head around it happening earlier. And if it's good enough for Goncalo Amaral, it's good enough for me.

princess_leia

Posts : 74
Reputation : 74
Join date : 2015-02-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Finally! TRANSLATED VIDEO - CMTV Gonçalo Amaral - O Enigma - YOU WONT WANT TO MISS THIS! May 1st 2017

Post by pennylane on 25.05.17 21:15

princess_leia wrote:I found it very interesting, thanks again to HiDeHo and her team for the time and effort that must have gone into it. 

I can't seem to recall an apartment having been mentioned before, is this new news, or old news? 

I also don't remember that a call was made between K & G at 10pm. Nor do I remember a call that was made from Vilamoura. So again, is this new information?
Yes it was very interesting indeed, and I shall watch it again as there's a lot to take in.    

The apartment the McCanns were seen going into several times is old news, as Dr Amaral mentioned it long ago, and said he was looking into it when he was taken off the case.

pennylane

Posts : 2756
Reputation : 1588
Join date : 2009-12-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Finally! TRANSLATED VIDEO - CMTV Gonçalo Amaral - O Enigma - YOU WONT WANT TO MISS THIS! May 1st 2017

Post by princess_leia on 25.05.17 21:22

pennylane wrote:
princess_leia wrote:I found it very interesting, thanks again to HiDeHo and her team for the time and effort that must have gone into it. 

I can't seem to recall an apartment having been mentioned before, is this new news, or old news? 

I also don't remember that a call was made between K & G at 10pm. Nor do I remember a call that was made from Vilamoura. So again, is this new information?
Yes it was very interesting indeed, and I shall watch it again as there's a lot to take in.    

The apartment the McCanns were seen going into several times is old news, as Dr Amaral mentioned it long ago, and said he was looking into it when he was taken off the case.
Ahhh ok, thanks. I either missed that or most likely forgot about it. 

What about the phone calls, do you know if that's old news?

princess_leia

Posts : 74
Reputation : 74
Join date : 2015-02-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Finally! TRANSLATED VIDEO - CMTV Gonçalo Amaral - O Enigma - YOU WONT WANT TO MISS THIS! May 1st 2017

Post by pennylane on 25.05.17 21:33

princess_leia wrote:
pennylane wrote:
princess_leia wrote:I found it very interesting, thanks again to HiDeHo and her team for the time and effort that must have gone into it. 

I can't seem to recall an apartment having been mentioned before, is this new news, or old news? 

I also don't remember that a call was made between K & G at 10pm. Nor do I remember a call that was made from Vilamoura. So again, is this new information?
Yes it was very interesting indeed, and I shall watch it again as there's a lot to take in.    

The apartment the McCanns were seen going into several times is old news, as Dr Amaral mentioned it long ago, and said he was looking into it when he was taken off the case.
Ahhh ok, thanks. I either missed that or most likely forgot about it. 

What about the phone calls, do you know if that's old news?

I know there's a lot of information out there re phone calls and phone pings, but I can't recall 10pm calls between the Drs McCann ever being discussed.

pennylane

Posts : 2756
Reputation : 1588
Join date : 2009-12-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Finally! TRANSLATED VIDEO - CMTV Gonçalo Amaral - O Enigma - YOU WONT WANT TO MISS THIS! May 1st 2017

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 25.05.17 21:48

Or the David Payne lawsuits.
avatar
Get'emGonçalo


Posts : 10214
Reputation : 5123
Join date : 2009-11-25
Location : parallel universe

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: Finally! TRANSLATED VIDEO - CMTV Gonçalo Amaral - O Enigma - YOU WONT WANT TO MISS THIS! May 1st 2017

Post by pennylane on 25.05.17 21:53

Get'emGonçalo wrote:Or the David Payne lawsuits.

Yes you're right!!!  I'm going to watch again with pen and paper in hand!

pennylane

Posts : 2756
Reputation : 1588
Join date : 2009-12-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Finally! TRANSLATED VIDEO - CMTV Gonçalo Amaral - O Enigma - YOU WONT WANT TO MISS THIS! May 1st 2017

Post by princess_leia on 25.05.17 21:53

Get'emGonçalo wrote:Or the David Payne lawsuits.

Yes, that too.

princess_leia

Posts : 74
Reputation : 74
Join date : 2015-02-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Finally! TRANSLATED VIDEO - CMTV Gonçalo Amaral - O Enigma - YOU WONT WANT TO MISS THIS! May 1st 2017

Post by Phoebe on 25.05.17 22:44

Dr. Amaral says he thinks that the group were protected because the British establishment did not want the scandal of six British doctors being shown to have colluded in the concealment of a child's death in another country. I share his belief about this.
avatar
Phoebe

Posts : 514
Reputation : 583
Join date : 2017-03-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Finally! TRANSLATED VIDEO - CMTV Gonçalo Amaral - O Enigma - YOU WONT WANT TO MISS THIS! May 1st 2017

Post by sar on 25.05.17 23:02

Phoebe wrote:Dr. Amaral says he thinks that the group were protected because the British establishment did not want the scandal of six British doctors being shown to have colluded in the concealment of a child's death in another country. I share his belief about this.
+1 Phoebe, I tend to believe similar

sar

Posts : 680
Reputation : 223
Join date : 2013-09-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Finally! TRANSLATED VIDEO - CMTV Gonçalo Amaral - O Enigma - YOU WONT WANT TO MISS THIS! May 1st 2017

Post by Okeydokey on 26.05.17 1:03

Excellent - thanks for all that hard work!

Two things stand out for me...

1.  The Villamora call...what is that all about?

2.  Amaral being so emphatic about the purpose of Payne's 6.30pm visit.

The same-day accident hypothesis is difficult to accept but something, of necessity, had to have happened and it is far less fantastical than the Team McCann version. 







2,

Okeydokey

Posts : 938
Reputation : 31
Join date : 2013-10-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Finally! TRANSLATED VIDEO - CMTV Gonçalo Amaral - O Enigma - YOU WONT WANT TO MISS THIS! May 1st 2017

Post by sar on 26.05.17 1:18

wow, thanks for posting HiDeho, gas par's dogs, payne angels, church, smith man, jt, this has it all, brilliant! Can't wait!

sar

Posts : 680
Reputation : 223
Join date : 2013-09-11

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum