The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Colin Sutton on tv again: Soham 15 years on Mm11

Colin Sutton on tv again: Soham 15 years on Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Colin Sutton on tv again: Soham 15 years on Mm11

Colin Sutton on tv again: Soham 15 years on Regist10

Colin Sutton on tv again: Soham 15 years on

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Colin Sutton on tv again: Soham 15 years on Empty Colin Sutton on tv again: Soham 15 years on

Post by JulieC 25.04.17 22:14

Colin Sutton on tv tonight again. Soham 15 years on.

Giving lots of information about missing children. Especially in abduction cases where they're usually dead if missing for several days.

Pity he doesn't apply some of his logic to Madeleine.
JulieC

Activity : 160

Milo likes this post

Back to top Go down

Colin Sutton on tv again: Soham 15 years on Empty Re: Colin Sutton on tv again: Soham 15 years on

Post by Verdi 26.04.17 0:08

JulieC wrote:Colin Sutton on tv tonight again. Soham 15 years on.

Giving lots of information about missing children. Especially in abduction cases where they're usually dead if missing for several days.

Just another Mark Williams-Thomas.  No depth nor commitment - only self-interest and a connection with Clarence Mitchell.

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Activity : 42327

Back to top Go down

Colin Sutton on tv again: Soham 15 years on Empty Re: Colin Sutton on tv again: Soham 15 years on

Post by RosieandSam 26.04.17 0:19

SOHAM REVISITED 15 YEARS ON

Documentary: 90 mins

Channel 5

First shown: 25th April 2017

https://www.my5.tv/soham-revisited-15-years-on/season-1/soham-revisted-15-years-on
RosieandSam
RosieandSam

Activity : 288

Back to top Go down

Colin Sutton on tv again: Soham 15 years on Empty Colin Sutton on TV.

Post by willowthewisp 26.04.17 0:25

Then on Channel 5,Shannon Mathews,mum Karen Mathews the Truth? Soham revisited?
Anyone think there is an agenda to divert the attention away from a certain Police Statement on a Tenth anniversary of missing Madeleine McCann?
willowthewisp
willowthewisp

Activity : 4912

Milo likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 26.04.17 7:20

There has also been reporting in the papers about JonBenet and possible paedophiles being involved.

Link :

http://metro.co.uk/2017/04/25/murdered-pageant-queen-jonbenet-ramsey-6-killed-by-paedophiles-claims-documentary-6596198/

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
roll
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 26.04.17 7:21

Yeah would love for him to come back on here and post some logical responses to the questions put to him by members of this forum.

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
roll
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Milo likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Rothley1 26.04.17 9:13

plebgate wrote:

Yeah would love for him to come back on here and post some logical responses to the questions put to him by members of this forum.
I would also like to see him back here with some logical answers to the questions put forward by members but let's face it, it's never going to happen.....just another puppet.
Rothley1

Activity : 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Richard D. Hall 26.04.17 9:27

http://www.rense.com/general28/theory.htm
Richard D. Hall
Richard D. Hall
Investigator

Activity : 274

http://www.madeleinefilms.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Richard D. Hall 26.04.17 9:35

http://codshit.com/wells-chapman.htm
Richard D. Hall
Richard D. Hall
Investigator

Activity : 274

http://www.madeleinefilms.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by JulieC 26.04.17 10:19

Richard D. Hall wrote:http://codshit.com/wells-chapman.htm

Appreciate the link Richard but dont believe it in this case.

Ian Huntley knew that road by the airbase very well. He was extremely violent in previous relationships too. Plenty of evidence against him.
JulieC

Activity : 160

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26.04.17 10:34

I have a lot of questions about the Soham case.

Haven't looked at it for a long time though.

Anyway... they certainly messed with his mind pretty quick in Rampton that's for sure.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Colin Sutton on tv again: Soham 15 years on Empty Colin Sutton

Post by Ladyinred 23.07.18 22:12

Currently on Channel 5 - Law and Disorder: The Live Debate.  Discussing violence in the UK.
Ladyinred
Ladyinred

Activity : 1357

Back to top Go down

Colin Sutton on tv again: Soham 15 years on Empty Colin Sutton

Post by willowthewisp 24.07.18 14:59

Ladyinred wrote:Currently on Channel 5 - Law and Disorder: The Live Debate.  Discussing violence in the UK.
Hi Lady in Red,your above topic.

Over 500 Acid attacks in the past year,perhaps when caught, they could pickle in a bath of their choice they used on the Victims they attacked?
Would this stop the rate of Attacks? I Don't like to quote religion but an eye for an Eye mentality may give some retribution,or we could have "Paplion island's " for special measures!

what I found alarming from the short length of time I viewed,was to find the perpetrators Modus Operandi  "Safety in Numbers" to protect the robbers,a pact of illicit shitbags,low life scum preying on vulnerable people, a pact mentality,hoping no members of the public to assist the innocent party,as per the Police advice,ring us "Don't Endanger yourself"? 

So how many do the Police arrest,Charge Convict of these offences One in Ten,so nine are free to commit the Crimes again?
Just imagine how many Police Officers would be required to Police these areas to be Free of these Crimes,the government know how much it cost to process "Criminal Activity",it isn't cost effectiveness,because they alter the rules to Claim from Criminal Activity from the Compensation Scheme,cuts to Legal aid to represent your case,alter the rules,time you can claim,that any payouts may effect your "Future Entitlement" to Benefits?

The innocent party"Lured by ordering meals no doubt to certain address",is this because people love "Convenient food" or has society changed,that it is often cheaper to pay a delivery charge for the Food to be delivered,rather than go for the food yourself?

The UK may never return to the levels of the 1960's,where people were as poor as each other,so the "mentality" would be you don't shit on your own doorstep,but robbery is robbery,Burglary is Burglary,certain sections of society had to do what they had to do before the Benefits system was introduced?
The main source of income if not working then was from scrap Metal or pilfering from Heavy Industry,in order to survive?

Just imagine how the Crime rate would soar if there was No Benefits payable to society in 2018 onward's!
The difference between the times may be different,but in today's time it's drug fuelled with former"Gang Members" behaving like Pimps,using underage kids to deliver their products,if caught what happens to the young child,the"Gang" don't care Supply and Demand,Man?

That's the difference today,people can get by on Benefits in the short time and change from bad situations,but when the "Situation" is look at us Man,wif all the glitter bling,Girls,Cars,Money,easy come,easy go,it's only your life your wasting in Prison if caught,they still don't give a shit!?

You see it on a "Daily basis" on the News,Thousands of people fleeing their Homelands across the Mediteraninian to go to the "New Promised Lands, of "Milk and Honey",a better life style," The Grass is Alway's Greener on The Other side " Utopia?

Yes it Truly is a Warped World people are expected to live in?

PS,What I cannot comprehend is that Woman from London in the "Garish" outfits,discussing Crime,wasn't she involved in obtaining Million's of Pounds fro Government,then her "Charity" went tits up,alongside a BBC Bigwig,it must be safe to come out from the Back of the sofa now,it's been a few Years,"They Haven't Prosecuted yet so we must be fine?
Yet they see it fit to be on TV,larger than life talking about Crime,what happened to the Tax payers money you used,you can always volunteer to repay your part in the "Charity fiasco", Oh your skint?
willowthewisp
willowthewisp

Activity : 4912

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top