The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann. Please note that your username should be different from your email address!

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

(Please note: if you register with the sole intention of disrupting or spamming, please don't expect to be a member for too long.)

Many thanks,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

"What's the evidence that Madeleine died on Sunday 29 April?"

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: "What's the evidence that Madeleine died on Sunday 29 April?"

Post by princess_leia on 22.03.17 9:19

I have a question re Murat

Why would JT identify RM if he was involved?

princess_leia

Back to top Go down

Post by princess_leia on 22.03.17 9:39

@June wrote:The following concerns the design of the so called make-up photo.

Here is the famous clip with GM laughing an the balcony. Below is a still of that clip, where we can see the uper side of a balcony chair (to be researched) which has a similar colour to the element we see on the ride side of the make-photo.

GM laughing on balcony next to blue chair

If you look at the image with GM, I don't believe it's a chair as in balcony furniture, because of it's height in comparison to GM, of course it could be the angle, it just looks too tall. I would say balcony furniture like the plastic chairs are no more than waist height. So I'm not sure the image with MM has the same blue item in the background. 

I really dislike this picture of Madeleine, it gives me the shivers, and in my opinion she was 'made up' particularly the eyeliner, it's too precise.

princess_leia

Back to top Go down

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 22.03.17 9:45

I'm not sure these two 'chair's are even the same. The one Maddie is sitting on has a design at the top whereas the other one in the clip with Gerry doesn't seem to have....?
Get'emGonçalo

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by princess_leia on 22.03.17 9:52

@Get'emGonçalo wrote:

I'm not sure these two 'chair's are even the same. The one Maddie is sitting on has a design at the top whereas the other one in the clip with Gerry doesn't seem to have....?
I don't think the one with Gerry is a chair, and I wouldn't even say Madeleine is sitting on that chair. 
I've been looking for images of their balcony from 2007 just to see what it is, but can't find anything.

Is this 100% their apartment that this still of Gerry has been taken from?

princess_leia

Back to top Go down

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 22.03.17 9:57

@princess_leia wrote:
@Get'emGonçalo wrote:

I don't think the one with Gerry is a chair, and I wouldn't even say Madeleine is sitting on that chair. 
I've been looking for images of their balcony from 2007 just to see what it is, but can't find anything.

No...she does seem to be sitting a bit off-side doesn't she?
Get'emGonçalo

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by princess_leia on 22.03.17 10:16

@Get'emGonçalo wrote:
@princess_leia wrote:
@Get'emGonçalo wrote:

No...she does seem to be sitting a bit off-side doesn't she?

Perhaps, I'm not sure, maybe sitting forward on the edge of the chair? 

I believe the picture is more recent that what they claimed it be by the length of her hair, her hair was a bit more than shoulder length in the 'last photo' and in this pic it falls a little bit longer because of the angle of her head.

princess_leia

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum