The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

New blog under construction showcasing PeterMac's free e-book Mm11

New blog under construction showcasing PeterMac's free e-book Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

New blog under construction showcasing PeterMac's free e-book Mm11

New blog under construction showcasing PeterMac's free e-book Regist10

New blog under construction showcasing PeterMac's free e-book

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New blog under construction showcasing PeterMac's free e-book Empty New blog under construction showcasing PeterMac's free e-book

Post by Jill Havern 25.08.16 9:17

New blog under construction showcasing PeterMac's free e-book which is currently being updated.

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41057

Back to top Go down

New blog under construction showcasing PeterMac's free e-book Empty Re: New blog under construction showcasing PeterMac's free e-book

Post by sharonl 25.08.16 18:55

Excellent!!

clapping1 Well done Jill & Peter
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11173

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

New blog under construction showcasing PeterMac's free e-book Empty Re: New blog under construction showcasing PeterMac's free e-book

Post by MayMuse 26.08.16 11:57

Thank you, have it bookmarked to read later

Robert Murat talking to David Jones, Daily Mail, 02 June 2007
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-459316/Madeleine-Is-Robert-Murat-suspect-scapegoat.html
MayMuse

Activity : 3472

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 31.08.16 9:56

Peter has updated the Foreword and is now working on updating some of the chapters with new info, aswell as writing some new chapters. I aim to start posting the chapters on the blog this week.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 31.08.16 10:39

Peter puts forward a convincing argument that there's no convincing evidence to show that Madeleine was see after Sunday 29th May, when it is now accepted this is when the "last photograph" was taken. So the question has to be asked, what went wrong on the night of 3 May 2007? If the T9 had had enough time to put a plan into operation before it was put into practice on the 3rd, what was the panic that ensued and the need for the TWO hastily written timelines on the cover of a sticker book? Who or what threw a spanner in the wheel that scuppered the plan?
sallypelt

Activity : 5319

Back to top Go down

Post by joyce1938 31.08.16 15:08

Maybe ,to rush to have two plans ,was to confuse and make us all have a long time trying to understand ,not bad eh ? looks rather like for few years ,it has worked ,? Not for much longer eh ? other situations are now being mad more important to look at ? joyce1938
joyce1938
joyce1938

Activity : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 31.08.16 18:49

Chapters 1 - 4 on the blog now.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 31.08.16 18:59

Get'emGonçalo wrote:Chapters 1 - 4 on the blog now.
howdy

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Activity : 42327

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 31.08.16 19:19

Verdi wrote:
howdy
Some of the chapters are really long and take a bit of editing which is why it'll take a few more days to get it all online, plus Peter is writing a couple more chapters.

But what a phenomenal amount of work Peter has done! It's just incredible! 

Please everyone, share this far and wide via twitter and facebook.

The ebook will also go on my Google+ account which has already had nearly 88 million views. https://plus.google.com/109579544709177381612/plusones

New blog under construction showcasing PeterMac's free e-book Z

We won't.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage 31.08.16 20:07

I have read the four chapters by Peter. Proper police work that proper police should have done long ago. 

Theresa May will stand or fall in my estimation,  based on what she does about this lamentable state of affairs. 

The first red flag of policing - changing an original statement. And those same, declared "not persons of interest" from the off.

Incredible. On every level.
Mirage

Activity : 2711

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 31.08.16 20:29

Get'emGonçalo wrote:
Verdi wrote:
howdy
Some of the chapters are really long and take a bit of editing which is why it'll take a few more days to get it all online, plus Peter is writing a couple more chapters.

The ebook will also go on my Google+ account which has already had nearly 88 million views. https://plus.google.com/109579544709177381612/posts

We won't.
Highly commendable - all free gratis and for nothing.  Who needs a multi-million Operation Grange review/investigation, feigning to care, when you've got the likes of PeterMac and all the helpers working for truth and justice.

Doesn't take a genius to work out who is on Madeleine's side does it?

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 31.08.16 20:52

Verdi wrote:
Get'emGonçalo wrote:
Verdi wrote:
howdy

The ebook will also go on my Google+ account which has already had nearly 88 million views. https://plus.google.com/109579544709177381612/posts

We won't.
Highly commendable - all free gratis and for nothing.  Who needs a multi-million Operation Grange review/investigation, feigning to care, when you've got the likes of PeterMac and all the helpers working for truth and justice.

Doesn't take a genius to work out who is on Madeleine's side does it?

Ain't that the truth thumbsup

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by DENNISSALLY 31.08.16 21:17

Congrats a great piece of work.
Does anyone know when KM put the light on in the room? Am just curious to know did she check Madeleine's bed with the light on or off? Seems a very strange thing to do and that is to make Madeleine's bed so perfectly but leave your own so obviously unmade and slept in, especially when beds in the same bedroom. Most children toss and turn all night and even if Madeleine did sleep soundly in same position it still seems to perfect.
The reason am asking about light on or off is, if Kate went into the room to check was Madeleine there with light off you would think she would feel her way around the bed to the point she would mess it. Even if the light was on you would assume her first instinct would be to run to that bed a pull covers in her panic.
I do believe Madeleine's bed was definitely staged because remember Kate said they were all on Madeleine's bed reading stories!
Superb writing looking forward to the rest of the chapters.
DENNISSALLY

Activity : 230

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 31.08.16 21:26

Chapter 5 re Sedation just been published.

More tomorrow...

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 31.08.16 23:25

Full steam ahead..  New blog under construction showcasing PeterMac's free e-book Train ..

Takes me a damn sight longer to read than it does for the chapters to be published.  This will take a while to read and absorb - most definitely the wrong time of night for me.

Tomorrow is another day so keep 'em coming.

thing

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 01.09.16 13:12

All 11 chapters have now been updated and published on the blog.

Peter is currently writing 3 more chapters.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 01.09.16 19:42

New Chapter (Chapter 12: Floppy sunhats and flapping curtains) now on blog.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse 01.09.16 20:09

DENNISSALLY wrote:Congrats a great piece of work.  
Does anyone know when KM put the light on in the room?  Am just curious to know did she check Madeleine's bed with the light on or off?  Seems a very strange thing to do and that is to make Madeleine's bed so perfectly but leave your own so obviously unmade and slept in, especially when beds in the same bedroom.  Most children toss and turn all night and even if Madeleine did sleep soundly in same position it still seems to perfect.
The reason am asking about light on or off is, if Kate went into the room to check was Madeleine there with light off you would think she would feel her way around the bed to the point she would mess it. Even if the light was on you would assume her first instinct would be to run to that bed a pull covers in her panic.  
I do believe Madeleine's bed was definitely staged because remember Kate said they were all on Madeleine's bed reading stories!
Superb writing looking forward to the rest of the chapters.
I agree the "blog" is fab and absorbing the info.  m1264
As for "Madeleine's bed", we only have their word it was the one by the wall and that Kate slept in the bed by the window on the Wednesday night. What if the bed by the window was actually the one Madeleine slept in? Not that I think it changes much, just have never believed Kate slept in that room & the "wall" bed does look like its arranged to appear that Madeleine slept there? 
IMO

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-459316/Madeleine-Is-Robert-Murat-suspect-scapegoat.html
MayMuse

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 02.09.16 17:28

I've read nearly all of this truly amazing blog over the past couple of days - I have yet to read about the dogs - I'm saving the best for last.

Well done Peter Mac. The amount of work put into this blog is astonishing and it holds so much more weight when it comes from a retired UK Police Superintendent.

After a couple of years of poo-pooing the weather reports around the last photo I'm now converted.

To see all the contradictions in the statements put so succinctly in one place is a real eye opener, even for those who have been on the forum for a long time.

Thank you.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13351

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 02.09.16 21:09

Thank you for your kind comments about the blog. I'm sure Peter will appreciate them, too.

I don't know why I didn't think to do the blog a couple of years ago!

I have to say I'm very happy with it, although still faffing around trying to perfect it. If anyone sees any errors that I've overlooked, could you please let me know?

Just working on the next chapter and I believe there's one more after that - a long one, apparently, that is requiring a G&T or two!

The blog is very important in that, as you say aquila, it's been written by a very high ranking former Police Superintendent detective.

Plus, it will make it easier for Theresa May and Operation Grange to read.

And, of course, Dr Amaral aswell as there is a translation thingy.

bravo PeterMac!

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse 03.09.16 0:48

I've really enjoyed the read and finished this evening; it is more than outstanding, it's clear & to the point with so much factual evidence/information.  Helpful for this little brain to clarify & put things in perspective.
A very warm & grateful "appreciation" to the both of you.
Thank you roses

MayMuse

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 03.09.16 7:09

There has now been 448,390 views so far this month for my 3 blogs + this forum - and it's only the start of the 3rd day !!

https://plus.google.com/109579544709177381612/plusones

PeterMac's e-book is now being viewed all around the world nails

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 09.09.16 19:52

Working on another chapter eyebrows

He's on a roll now, is Peter!

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 09.09.16 20:06

Get'emGonçalo wrote:Working on another chapter eyebrows

He's on a roll now, is Peter!
glee

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 12.09.16 10:29

More chapters online now http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

The three initial chapters that Peter promised has now become five - and he says he's now "back in the mood!" - with even more in the pipeline    notme

And CMOMM on Google+ has now passed 89million views ! https://plus.google.com/109579544709177381612/plusones party

Thank you Peter.

shark

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top