The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The grotesque moment I found out Ian Huntley is my real father: Aged 14, Samantha Bryan googled him for a school project and saw a photograph that revealed the truth Mm11

The grotesque moment I found out Ian Huntley is my real father: Aged 14, Samantha Bryan googled him for a school project and saw a photograph that revealed the truth Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The grotesque moment I found out Ian Huntley is my real father: Aged 14, Samantha Bryan googled him for a school project and saw a photograph that revealed the truth Mm11

The grotesque moment I found out Ian Huntley is my real father: Aged 14, Samantha Bryan googled him for a school project and saw a photograph that revealed the truth Regist10

The grotesque moment I found out Ian Huntley is my real father: Aged 14, Samantha Bryan googled him for a school project and saw a photograph that revealed the truth

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The grotesque moment I found out Ian Huntley is my real father: Aged 14, Samantha Bryan googled him for a school project and saw a photograph that revealed the truth Empty The grotesque moment I found out Ian Huntley is my real father: Aged 14, Samantha Bryan googled him for a school project and saw a photograph that revealed the truth

Post by loopzdaloop 10.07.16 0:37

Just saw this article where the daughter of Ian Huntly found out about her father. I feel sympathy for her, but one day the Mccanns children will do the same and the pain they feel will be due to the continued actions of their parents. When they search,What is it you would advise them to read first?

Article re Huntley's daughter
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3682494/How-Ian-Huntley-real-father-Aged-14-Samantha-Bryan-googled-school-project-saw-photograph-revealed-truth.html

Of course, it was the photo of Holly Wells and Jessica Chapman in football jerseys that led the Mccanns to cynically release a similar photograph (photoshopped?) themselves.
loopzdaloop
loopzdaloop

Activity : 481

Back to top Go down

The grotesque moment I found out Ian Huntley is my real father: Aged 14, Samantha Bryan googled him for a school project and saw a photograph that revealed the truth Empty Re: The grotesque moment I found out Ian Huntley is my real father: Aged 14, Samantha Bryan googled him for a school project and saw a photograph that revealed the truth

Post by j.rob 10.07.16 12:18

loopzdaloop wrote:Just saw this article where the daughter of Ian Huntly found out about her father. I feel sympathy for her, but one day the Mccanns children will do the same and the pain they feel will be due to the continued actions of their parents. When they search,What is it you would advise them to read first?

Article re Huntley's daughter
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3682494/How-Ian-Huntley-real-father-Aged-14-Samantha-Bryan-googled-school-project-saw-photograph-revealed-truth.html

Of course, it was the photo of Holly Wells and Jessica Chapman in football jerseys that led the Mccanns to cynically release a similar photograph (photoshopped?) themselves.

I would urge you and indeed everyone to do some research on the Soham case. I think Ian Huntley and also his then girlfriend are victims of a gross miscarriage of justice.

If you closely look at the case, look at the forensics and many other details besides, the alleged offences don't stand up to any scrutiny. 

Interesting timing for this article though. I would imagine there are more than a few media folk who must realize that the Soham case is a sham, imo. 

Not to mention psychiatrists, police officers and anyone else involved in this gross miscarriage of justice.

All to do with Blair's dirty war on Iraq in my opinion.

Very dark.

ETA: http://www.justjustice.org/

https://www.indymedia.org.uk/en/2003/11/279973.html?c=on
j.rob

Activity : 2511

Back to top Go down

The grotesque moment I found out Ian Huntley is my real father: Aged 14, Samantha Bryan googled him for a school project and saw a photograph that revealed the truth Empty Re: The grotesque moment I found out Ian Huntley is my real father: Aged 14, Samantha Bryan googled him for a school project and saw a photograph that revealed the truth

Post by jeanmonroe 10.07.16 12:33

Not 'sure' about 'that' j.rob.

Huntley admitted he 'killed' HW/JC.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/3236674.stm

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1546975/Huntley-revealed-all-in-taped-confession.html
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10.07.16 12:53

I believe the perp in the Huntley case was actually an American serviceman from a nearby US air base, and Huntley was seriously tampered with via illegal drug induced suggestion. I don't think he actually knows if he did it or not.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob 10.07.16 12:58

jeanmonroe wrote:Not 'sure' about 'that' j.rob.

Huntley admitted he 'killed' HW/JC.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/3236674.stm

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1546975/Huntley-revealed-all-in-taped-confession.html

The shrinks at Rampton did a pretty good job on him. He looked drugged up to the eyeballs at around the time of the 'admission'.
j.rob

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 10.07.16 13:10

I find it strange that yourself j.rob and JimBobJones come onto this forum to spread nonsense.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13361

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob 10.07.16 13:12

JimbobJones wrote:I believe the perp in the Huntley case was actually an American serviceman from a nearby US air base, and Huntley was seriously tampered with via illegal drug induced suggestion. I don't think he actually knows if he did it or not.

This seems far more likely. American troops in active duty in Iraq/Afghanistan used this base as a transit point en route. Many I would imagine would suffer from some kind of PTSD and/or just be desensitized after active service. It is on record that there have been atrocities carried out on civilians, including children, by American troops overseas where it might be more difficult for justice to be carried out as the atrocities happened in countries torn apart by war.

The 'top secret' nature of the base would mean it would be relatively easy to cover up what was really going on inside the base and what sorts of things the soldiers might do. 

Both America and also the UK would have wanted to avoid a huge scandal involving American troops at an airbase in the UK at around the time of the start of the Iraq war.

A scandal of this nature would also have shone a light into the dark corners of the American airbase. There could be all sorts of unsavoury things going on in there which never see the light of day due to the strict secrecy laws.
j.rob

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob 10.07.16 13:13

aquila wrote:I find it strange that yourself j.rob and JimBobJones come onto this forum to spread nonsense.

Why is what I have written 'nonsense'? Do you believe everything you read in the MSM?

Rather than ridiculing I suggest you read up on the case yourself.
j.rob

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 10.07.16 13:19

j.rob wrote:
aquila wrote:I find it strange that yourself j.rob and JimBobJones come onto this forum to spread nonsense.

Why is what I have written 'nonsense'? Do you believe everything you read in the MSM?

Rather than ridiculing I suggest you read up on the case yourself.
I have read up on the case. I just don't buy into your conspiracy theory. Jesus Christ, not everything is a conspiracy unless you're j.rob that is. People murder. Huntley murdered and was found guilty in a court of law by a jury....unless you think everyone in the jury is too thick to understand things (Pat Brown would share that sentiment) and the CPS brought a wholly lying prosecution against Huntley because of dark forces.

Oh, and the defence team would have either been dim or 'in on it' to boot.

ETA: Have some bloody respect for the parents of Holly and Jessica who sat through the court case and listened to what happened to their children. I'm disgusted.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse 10.07.16 13:32

Disrespectful to Holly and Jessica's parents. 
I suppose Martine his girlfriend was a Russian spy?
What a ridiculous notion! 
Huntley was convicted and Huntley acted out the most despicable crime!
 Please stop! 
RIP Holly & Jessica

Robert Murat talking to David Jones, Daily Mail, 02 June 2007
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-459316/Madeleine-Is-Robert-Murat-suspect-scapegoat.html
MayMuse

Activity : 3472

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 10.07.16 18:19

What on earth were the teachers at this school thinking of, giving kids of 14 a project that involved them researching child murder cases?.  These are still children and only four years older than Hollie and Jessica when they were subjects of a horrific murder.  IMO, this is way out of line and completely un-necessary.  I  find that shocking.
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11200

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxyroo 10.07.16 20:32

J.Rob- I've never read anything so ridiculous, Carr and Huntley both admitted it all!
I remember seeing Carr talking live on Sky news, I said to my then boyfriend "She's lying!" He said " Don't be ridiculous, that's their teacher" But I could tell she was lying, and it turned out I was right. The same as you can tell when another couple are lying.....
Roxyroo
Roxyroo

Activity : 727

Back to top Go down

Post by Amy Dean 10.07.16 22:07

I certainly don't believe everything the media says, j rob. I wouldn't be on this forum if I did.

However, the belief that Ian Huntley was set up is a conspiracy theory too far for me. He was compos mentis enough to try to cover up what he had done, including getting his partner to say that she was with him all that weekend.

It was only after he was arrested that he put on his away with the fairies act in the hope of being found unfit to stand trial.

You are entitled to your views though of course.
Amy Dean
Amy Dean

Activity : 480

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 10.07.16 22:40

The original news article

I had a feeling that there was something amiss with the latest story

"So in 2006 Louise and Mark took the momentous decision to tell their daughter the terrible truth about her father".

https://web.archive.org/web/20090616114946/http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/woman/real_life/1417602/Ian-Huntleys-ex-Louise-talks-about-their-daughter-Kerry-on-10th-birthday-Murdered-Holly-Wells-and-Jessica-Chapman.html

My daughter's father is Ian Huntley ... and she's scared he'll hurt her

The grotesque moment I found out Ian Huntley is my real father: Aged 14, Samantha Bryan googled him for a school project and saw a photograph that revealed the truth SNF1412A-280_530331a

Painful secret ... Louise with daughter Kerry

JK PRESS

SILENT tears slid down Louise’s face as she watched her beautiful little girl blow out ten candles on her teddy bear birthday cake.

It should have been a happy occasion. Yet she could not get the image of her daughter’s father out of her head – or that of the two little girls he cruelly and infamously murdered.

Still choking back tears, Louise’s eyes cloud over as she says: “I have had to learn to accept the fact that Ian Huntley is the biological father of my child but I don’t think I will ever be able to take on board the enormity of his evil crime.

“My daughter Kerry turned ten last month. She is now the same age as Holly Wells and Jessica Chapman were when Huntley killed them.

“Sometimes I think it could have been our daughter – but mostly I think that the parents of Holly and Jessica only had ten years with their beautiful girls.

“To have Kerry taken away from me at the age she is now would be devastating.

“My heart goes out to them. And if there is ever anything I could say or do to ease their pain, I would.”

Louise, now 27, was just 15 when she was seduced by Huntley, 33, and had a 15-month relationship with him.

At first she was captivated by his “charming side” but soon his true, evil streak began to show.

Speaking exclusively to The Sun, she says: “My mum introduced us. He was working alongside her selling scratch cards for a disabled children’s charity.

“He was six years older than me and I was flattered to have the attention of an older man, plus he was really charming and used to buy me flowers and jewellery.

“Eventually, he persuaded me to move in with him. Gradually his controlling and violent side took over.

“He would lock me inside the house when he went to the shops and once he hacked all my hair off in a fit of temper because he said he didn’t like it long.”

But most sickening of all was the abuse Huntley inflicted on Louise when she was pregnant with Kerry.

She holds her hand over her mouth before taking a deep breath and slowly explaining: “The pain was terrible. I was two months pregnant with Kerry when he attacked me.

“We were sat at the table having a cup of tea and he wanted to go to bed with me. I said no because I didn’t feel at all well.

“He just went mad. He got my cup of tea and threw it against the wall.”

Petite and softly spoken, Louise would have been no match for Huntley.

She says: “Then he got hold of my hair at the back of my head. He pulled me over the table and raped me.

“I didn’t move – I could only think of my baby. I was crying but he didn’t say anything. He carried on.

“When he finished he got hold of my hair again and pulled me towards the door out of our bedsit.

“He said, ‘You’re f****** useless’, then he punched me in the stomach really hard. He opened the door and pushed me down a flight of stairs. He just stepped over me as though I was nothing.”

Thankfully, Louise found the strength to leave Huntley and later met her “rock”, Mark, a 32-year-old builder, from Cleethorpes, Lincs.

He restored her confidence, helped her through the rest of the pregnancy and birth and then committed to become Kerry’s dad.

Louise says: “As far as Kerry is concerned, Mark always has been and always will be her father.

“Ian Huntley is not even on her birth certificate and I didn’t think I would have to tell her she had a different biological father for a very long time.”

That hope was shattered when Huntley’s evil deeds were uncovered in 2002. He was later given two life sentences for killing Holly and Jessica.

Louise says: “I saw the name flash up on the TV the day he was arrested but I was on my way to a wedding and didn’t think any more of it. There must be dozens of Ian Huntleys in the UK.

“But when it eventually sank in I felt sick to the stomach and so many awful memories came flooding back. His face kept flashing up on the television, sometimes as Kerry watched, and I could feel myself panicking before reaching for the remote control to quickly change channel.”

But living in a close-knit community made it impossible to keep secret the identity of Kerry’s biological father.

So in 2006 Louise and Mark took the momentous decision to tell their daughter the terrible truth about her father.

Louise, a jeweller’s assistant, says: “We knew if we didn’t do it someone else would. We took her into her bedroom, sat her on her bed and told her she is special and has two dads.

“We explained to her that her biological dad is called Ian and he is not a very nice man because he has hurt two girls. She asked where he is and we told her ‘prison’. Then she asked if there were windows he could escape from.

“We reassured her that there weren’t. But then she asked the names of the girls he had hurt and why he had hurt them.

“We couldn’t answer. Since then she has told us a few times that she can’t get ‘the nasty man’ out of her head and that she cried at school. We are considering taking her to a counsellor.

“The last thing we want is for her to be haunted by what she has been told. But we had to be the ones to tell her.

“Obviously we have kept all the horrific details of the case from her but one day she will have to know. We have kept newspapers to show her.”

The repercussions of Huntley’s terrible crimes are far-reaching. Louise has developed an irrational fear of dying borne out of the thought of what may happen to Kerry if her worst nightmare was realised.

She says: “If anything happened to me I couldn’t bear the thought of Huntley or any of his family having any rights over Kerry. So two weeks ago Mark formally applied to adopt her. Her name will legally change to his and it will cut Huntley out of her life for ever.

“Huntley is everything that represents darkness and Kerry is everything that represents light and sunshine. She loves singing and dancing and is the most beautiful and affectionate girl you could ever wish to meet.

“She does not look like her biological father in the slightest and I don’t ever want her to be tainted by him or his name.”

Louise is a gentle woman who would not wish harm on anyone in normal circumstances – but her greatest wish is for Huntley to take his own life.

She says: “We are just waiting for the day to come when we hear it on the news – the day he finally finishes it. I want that for selfish reasons because if it happened there is no chance of Kerry ever asking to meet him.

“I’m sure he dabbles with suicide because he is attention-seeking. He always had to be the centre of attention and if the spotlight wasn’t on him he would sulk and be in a mood.

“I know some people want him to rot in jail but I want him to rot in hell.

“Before he does I’d like to face him one last time and say, ‘Kerry has nothing to do with you and she never will. She is no longer part of you. You are the dark and she is the light’. ”

•The family’s names have been changed to protect their identity.
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11200

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 10.07.16 23:38

Huntley is a psychopathic cold blooded murderer - no extenuating circumstances.  Pure evil!

I can't begin to think how horrific it must be to be directly related to him or associated with him in any way - the trauma effected by association will be all-consuming for a lifetime.

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Activity : 41936

Back to top Go down

Post by Equity 11.07.16 11:26

sharonl wrote:The original news article

I had a feeling that there was something amiss with the latest story

Not really anything amiss...

At 11 she was told that her Dad wasn't her biological father - he was in fact a 'bad man' called Ian who hurt two little girls.

It was only when she reached 14 (the Daily Fail article) she found out the full notoriety of her biological father during (a highly inappropriate) school project.

Equity

Activity : 183

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 11.07.16 22:45

Verdi wrote:Huntley is a psychopathic cold blooded murderer - no extenuating circumstances.  Pure evil!

I can't begin to think how horrific it must be to be directly related to him or associated with him in any way - the trauma effected by association will be all-consuming for a lifetime.
Why would anyone want to put themselves into the newspapers and announce being Huntley's daughter when their mother did the right thing and he's never had any contact with her ever?

To have found out you are the daughter of a cold blooded murderer with a history of violence is traumatic to say the least. To have found out as you were asked to look up murderers in a classroom project is bizarre - there are far better things to learn in a classroom as Sharonl has pointed out.

I'm a cynical old sod and I expect there to be a few telly sofas to sit on in the coming weeks.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 12.07.16 0:10

aquila wrote:
Verdi wrote:Huntley is a psychopathic cold blooded murderer - no extenuating circumstances.  Pure evil!

Why would anyone want to put themselves into the newspapers and announce being Huntley's daughter when their mother did the right thing and he's never had any contact with her ever?

To have found out you are the daughter of a cold blooded murderer with a history of violence is traumatic to say the least. To have found out as you were asked to look up murderers in a classroom project is bizarre - there are far better things to learn in a classroom as Sharonl has pointed out.

I'm a cynical old sod and I expect there to be a few telly sofas to sit on in the coming weeks.
I agree, such a classroom project is bizarre - but then quite a lot of subjects broached in the schoolroom are bizarre by my standards.

It makes me wonder what the future holds for the McCann twins.  No guarantees that they won't capitalize on their traumatic position rather than sink under the shame and humiliation.  For sure they will find out about their parents position as regards their lost sister, even if they're temporarily fooled by their parents 'version' they will still be able to read the opinion of the people - like as not they've already crossed the Rubicon.

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 12.07.16 0:36

Verdi wrote:
aquila wrote:

I agree, such a classroom project is bizarre - but then quite a lot of subjects broached in the schoolroom are bizarre by my standards.

It makes me wonder what the future holds for the McCann twins.  No guarantees that they won't capitalize on their traumatic position rather than sink under the shame and humiliation.  For sure they will find out about their parents position as regards their lost sister, even if they're temporarily fooled by their parents 'version' they will still be able to read the opinion of the people - like as not they've already crossed the Rubicon.
This is where I differ in opinion.

It's my belief the McCann twins were destined from the Fund/private limited company to have exclusive private education. I believe the expected award from the libel trial in Portugal where the twins (and Madeleine herself) would provide finance to take the twins to boarding school/elite education - even if it was only intended as weekly boarders which is unlikely. I happen to believe the McCanns have that in mind. There's no other way to protect the twins than to have them mix with 'good sorts' and to have their futures secured. Someone will stump up the money for this. A couple of doctors hocked up to the eyeballs with a large mortgage could never have hoped to be in such a position. Kate McCann worked part time as a locum with three children. What she earned as a locum paid their mortgage.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by Amy Dean 12.07.16 10:10

I think that the McCanns would have used money already in the fund to pay for private education if they'd had that idea.

I just hope that they don't go along the home schooling route, something I find very creepy when it's done by  religious extremists who want to keep their children away from everyone else - and shall we say, by others who have something to hide?

Kate has sweet FA else to do these days, has she?
Amy Dean
Amy Dean

Activity : 480

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 12.07.16 12:05

Amy Dean wrote:I think that the McCanns would have used money already in the fund to pay for private education if they'd had that idea.

I just hope that they don't go along the home schooling route, something I find very creepy when it's done by  religious extremists who want to keep their children away from everyone else - and shall we say, by others who have something to hide?

Kate has sweet FA else to do these days, has she?
This is off topic from the thread title so apologies in advance.

When the McCanns sued Amaral it's my understanding that there were claims on behalf of each child (including Madeleine) for the pain and suffering caused by GA's book. 

There was reassurance that any money paid out to the McCann parents would be deposited in the Limited Company for the continuing search for Madeleine (whatever that is/whatever the Limited Company deems it to be).

I've never seen anything mentioned about monies paid to the twins being deposited into the Limited Company, which is kinda neat because it would pay for elite education due to the effect the nasty man's book had on them and a decision could be taken to remove them from a state school with buses where they could be subjected to radio broadcasts about the nasty man accusing their parents (Kate McCann brought up her son's alleged ordeal in the Lisbon court). Maybe it's a classic 'he made us do it' approach done in a softly, softly manner to prepare the way for a decision to assist the twins by elevating their education and allowing them to network within a privileged educational environment where there's little to no chance of the school's heads ever talking to a newspaper. "We had no choice", "It was out of our hands", "We were searching for Madeleine and we had to do the best for our twins" are the likely headlines in such a scenario.

The depleted coffers of the Limited Company doesn't explain how the McCanns will pay court costs if their current appeal doesn't go well for them so I don't see how that money could be ear-marked for anything else until the Lisbon court renders a decision.

Anyhow, it's just my observation and I'm open to correction/other people's opinions.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 12.07.16 12:57

aquila wrote:
Verdi wrote:
aquila wrote:

This is where I differ in opinion.

It's my belief the McCann twins were destined from the Fund/private limited company to have exclusive private education. I believe the expected award from the libel trial in Portugal where the twins (and Madeleine herself) would provide finance to take the twins to boarding school/elite education - even if it was only intended as weekly boarders which is unlikely. I happen to believe the McCanns have that in mind. There's no other way to protect the twins than to have them mix with 'good sorts' and to have their futures secured. Someone will stump up the money for this. A couple of doctors hocked up to the eyeballs with a large mortgage could never have hoped to be in such a position. Kate McCann worked part time as a locum with three children. What she earned as a locum paid their mortgage.
Packing the twins off to boarding school or an exclusive public school I don't think would protect them - such establishments are a breeding ground for radicalism, deviation and social misfits.  Children need hands on love and affection, a secure home to feel safe and happy, sending them away to be influenced by an alternative environment will only create resentment.

Nor do I think the Fund Ltd Co could possibly finance the future education of the twins, not without a continuous flow of donations, even the arrogant McCanns surely realise that donations would dry up at some stage.  The 750,000k held in reserve for a rainy day wouldn't even cover a years private school fees.

Just an opinion.

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxyroo 12.07.16 13:04

If they were to be relentlessly bullied anywhere boarding school would definitely not be the right place to protect the twins, from personal experience, children are cruel, and even worse when there's no parents about!
Roxyroo
Roxyroo

Activity : 727

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 12.07.16 20:26

aquila wrote:
I've never seen anything mentioned about monies paid to the twins being deposited into the Limited Company,
I don't believe the McCanns ever expected to succeed with the ongoing litigation against Mr. Amaral.  They were ill-advised to use the names of their children, apart from anything else Madeleine was/is still a ward of court so the McCanns would have no say in the destination of any damages awarded in her name;  nor is there any evidence to suggest that the twins have or will be damaged by the content of Mr Amaral's book - damage to the twins well-being and future caused by the actions and behaviour of the mother and father is of course another matter altogether.

To back out of the legal battle the McCanns would lose face, tantamount to an admission of being wrong - and that just won't do!

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 14.07.16 22:20

Verdi wrote:
aquila wrote:
I've never seen anything mentioned about monies paid to the twins being deposited into the Limited Company,
I don't believe the McCanns ever expected to succeed with the ongoing litigation against Mr. Amaral.  They were ill-advised to use the names of their children, apart from anything else Madeleine was/is still a ward of court so the McCanns would have no say in the destination of any damages awarded in her name;  nor is there any evidence to suggest that the twins have or will be damaged by the content of Mr Amaral's book - damage to the twins well-being and future caused by the actions and behaviour of the mother and father is of course another matter altogether.

To back out of the legal battle the McCanns would lose face, tantamount to an admission of being wrong - and that just won't do!
I'm surprised you don't believe the McCanns ever expected to succeed with the ongoing litigation against Mr. Amaral. Perhaps I've been looking at things from a different viewing angle. I believe they absolutely expected to succeed.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top