The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 19 Mm11

Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 19 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 19 Mm11

Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 19 Regist10

Twitter (News and important information only please)

Page 19 of 24 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 19 Empty Re: Twitter (News and important information only please)

Post by polyenne 06.07.17 17:32

I'm not on Twitter so don't see all this vitriolic BS but if any of them would like to meet up to discuss these key issues face-to-face in a meaningful way, I'd be delighted. I travel well so distance no problem
polyenne

Activity : 1575

Back to top Go down

Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 19 Empty Re: Twitter (News and important information only please)

Post by Keitei 06.07.17 18:08

@polyenne You don't have to be a member to look, here's the link https://twitter.com/hashtag/mccann?f=tweets&vertical=default&src=hash

Investigator

Activity : 1560

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 06.07.17 18:17

polyenne wrote:I'm not on Twitter so don't see all this vitriolic BS but if any of them would like to meet up to discuss these key issues face-to-face in a meaningful way, I'd be delighted. I travel well so distance no problem

============
@ polyenne:   Well, I hope your offer is publicised far and wide - and taken up - but not so much by the vitriolic abusers on Twitter, but by the following, who would all benefit from a thorough acquaintance with the many new facts that have emerged about (a) the Last Photo (b) events before 3rd May 2007 and (c) Smithman:

1 Dr Goncalo Amaral

2 Criminal Profiler, Pat Brown and

3 Textusa:a.k.a.  'Maria Santos'.

All these three insist that Madeleine died after 6pm on the Thursday. Textusa even claims that the true 'Last Photo' was taken over two weeks AFTER 3rd May (!),

Lest it be thought that I am being in any way disrespectful to the provisional conclusions of Goncalo Amaral and his team, let me point out that ANY sincere police detective who is still following an unsolved case, like the disappearance of Madeleine, would always want to have any new evidence that becomes available. And he and his team only had five months to dig up and analyse the facts. We have had over 10 years.

Goncalo Amaral was misled by Nuno Lourenco. He thought that he had come forward with a genuine sighting. His description of an alleged kidnapper - whom we now know to have been Wojchiech Krokowski - fooled him and his team, as he frankly admits in 'The Truth of the Lie'. Nuno Lourenco's description of 'Sagresman' matches Jane Tanner's 'Tannerman' almost word for word - strong evidence of prior collusion between the two, no doubt directed by an as-yet-unknown 'controlling mind'.

Goncalo Amaral was misled by Catriona Baker. He thought she was an honest, independent witness. He thought that her evidence proved that Madeleine was alive at a 'high tea' at 5pm-6pm on 3 May, so she must have been alive then. Research by inter alia Lizzie HideHo Taylor, however, has cast severe doubt on whether Catriona Baker was an honest and independent witness. 

Goncalo Amaral was misled about the 'Last Photo'. He thought that the 'Last Photo' was taken at 2.29pm on Thursday 3 May which, again, he thought proved that Madeleine was alive at that point. But research on CMOMM and elsewhere overwhelmingly suggests that it was taken on Sunday.

These three facts - and a great deal many more - need to be carefully evaluated by those who shout down the researchers who have unearthed these facts. 

But maybe they don't want to.

Are they perhaps holding up a mirror to themselves?

When they shout and scream on Twitter (and in another place), "Lies!", "Government shills!", "Liars!", "Dirty Deals with the McCanns!" and the like - what does that tell us about them?

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 06.07.17 18:18

I'm not a member of Twitter. I look at the McCann hashtag (the most depressing display of dreadful human behaviour) and I'm permitted to look at this hashtag.

However, I am no longer permitted to view the twitter of Sonia Poulton or Colin Sutton. Apparently I need to be on twitter in order to do that.

It's a funny old world.

Sir Winston Churchill: “Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way that they ask for directions.”
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13380

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 06.07.17 22:29

I've just had a read through some of the #mccann twitter page - what a load of pathetic nonsense.  These people need to get some fresh air around their gills, clearly the brains are stagnating. 

I haven't so far seen any of the latest Carla Spade ramblings but if his/her past performance is anything to go by, all I can say is, if you can't retort without abuse and foul language then you haven't got a tangible argument to present in the first place.  If you disagree with a theory presented by others you have two reasonable options a) challenge that theory or b) ignore it!  It really is that simple.

I wonder if starved of oxygen these people would self-combust?

ex moderator
ex moderator

Activity : 41936

Back to top Go down

Post by HiDeHo 07.07.17 15:58

Tony Bennett wrote:The naked, desperate, near-hysterical attempt to smear and if possible to destroy the work of CMOMM has surely reached new levels with this today on the Twitter #McCann hashtag by one @Carla Spade:

Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 19 Carta_10

This follows her disgusting and swear-word laden attack on Lizzie HideHo Taylor all day long yesterday on Twitter.

A more accurate explantion of these three matters - Last Photo, Death before 3rd May and doubts about Smithman is that these very issues are the most that trouble the members of Team McCann-Operation-Grange  (TMOG).

It would be very understandable if TMOG would want to suppress and silence those who voice doubts about those three issues.

Those who at present have been stoking up the present campaign include: Ros Hutton, Sonia Poulton, Ben Thompson, 'Blacksmith', 'Andrew' on MMM and @fredsthefish10. 

They make the most vitriolic attacks on CMOMM, but when you look at the track record of the above, how many of them have ever even published an hour's worth of decent research? - not many.

In Blacksmith's only even half-decent attempt to set out what he thinks happened to Madeleine - the 'Cracked Mirror' article - he clearly allows for the possibility that this was a genuine abduction by a stranger.

Yet these people have the arrogance and effrontery to denounce as 'rubbish', worthless and 'deliberate misinformation' the work of such intensive Maddie researchers as Lizzie Taylor, PeterMac and Richard D Hall.

TMOG must be delighted.

But we give thanks for our committed readership, who know the score, who know who the sound researchers are, and come here every day and support us

I don't use Twitter to view or join in 'conversations'

I post (graphics and videos) and 'run'.  I have very little knowledge of how it works and have little interest on any abusive posts aimed at me...

All I know is that whatever my conclusions are, they are based on what the files 'tell' me and I cant change the files.

If someone disagrees then that's their prerogative.  It doesn't mean they are correct, or indeed if ANY of us are correct.

I can't change what the files 'tell' me and based on a huge amount of research, I cannot explain easily.

I don't expect anyone to blindly believe any of my conclusions... They are out there for others to decide for themselves.

As long as I know that I am doing my best to compile the info from the files, I'm comfortable with my effort.

Just to add...

Who are these people that hide behind fake names?

I am fully aware of those that choose to attack my conclusions, and their claims.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to determine who the fake profiles are that duplicate the same claims.

I can't control their obsessions, but I CAN control my responses and the amount of time and energy they deserve...
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Researcher

Activity : 5076

http://forum2.aimoo.com/MadeleineMcCann

Back to top Go down

Post by Keitei 07.07.17 16:29

Yes Lizzy and many of us are very grateful to learn of your findings.  As you say, we each make our own minds up.

Anybody who swears on any of the social networks is not doing themselves any favours at all, especially when they don't offer an alternative.

Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by hogwash 08.07.17 9:07

Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 19 Fb10

I've just seen this on twitter. I didn't know the McCann's had dinner with the paedophile before Maddie went missing.
hogwash
hogwash

Activity : 472

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 08.07.17 9:31

@ hogwash      This looks very much like yet another internet myth about the McCanns.

Another myth doing the rounds of the internet is the claim that the Podesta brothers (of 'Pizzagate' notoriety) were staying with the late paedophile Sir Clement Freud at the very time Madeleine was reported missing.

There are some on this forum who think that Madeleine may have gone 'missing' as early as Sunday 29 April.

If they are right, and IF this Twitter claim were true, it would mean that the McCanns had dinner with Sir Clement Freud on the very first night of the holiday - Saturday 28 April 2007. I think Kate's book is correct on this: they and their Tapas 7 friends dined in the Millennium with their children that night. Of far more interest is why they suddenly and dramatically pestered the Ocean Club staff the very next day to secure a block booking for the Tapas restaurant for the rest of the week.

Whether the McCanns knew of Sir Clement Freud before they took that holiday in Praia da Luz is an interesting question - but I don't suppose it will ever be answered.   

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 19 Empty fredthefish10 (= 'Andrew' = Ben Thompson) violated Twitter rules

Post by Tony Bennett 08.07.17 11:03

re: The Twitter account of @fredthefish10, who is  'Andrew' from the candyfloss forum and Ben Thompson from Northallerton, Yorkshire:

Message from Twitter:

Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 19 Fredth10

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Truth4Maddie 08.07.17 11:23

Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 19 Img_1010

Also from yesterday.

As of this morning Fredthefish10 AKA Andrew AKA Ben has called my place of work, speaking to a work colleague as I was not working today.

He says he is consulting his "solicitor" over the weekend & will be coming to the office with police on Monday as I have made slanderous claims about him. Also that he will contact newspapers to say the company is a disgrace for hiring me (even though he has no idea of any of my results, the hard work I put in & how I treat every potential customer & members of the public with respect day in & day out)

My colleague said he sounded 40-50 and had a Yorkshire accent.
All the calls are recorded so they have sent in an email to me this morning.
Truth4Maddie

Activity : 51

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 08.07.17 11:41

Truth4Maddie wrote:Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 19 Img_1010

Also from yesterday.

As of this morning Fredthefish10 AKA Andrew AKA Ben has called my place of work, speaking to a work colleague as I was not working today.

He says he is consulting his "solicitor" over the weekend & will be coming to the office with police on Monday as I have made slanderous claims about him. Also that he will contact newspapers to say the company is a disgrace for hiring me (even though he has no idea of any of my results, the hard work I put in & how I treat every potential customer & members of the public with respect day in & day out)

My colleague said he sounded 40-50 and had a Yorkshire accent.

All the calls are recorded so they have sent in an email to me this morning.

=================

Thank you very much @Truth4Maddie (a) for the information you have brought us here about the activities of Ben Thompson alias 'Andrew', the most active poster on candyfloss's MMM forum and (b) for the way you have stood up to him on Twitter during the past week (I have only just been made aware of all this as your tweets did not have the #McCann hashtag).

I realise that most members here do not want to witness what appears to be a slanging match between two individuals both of whom appear to want 'justice for Madeleine'.

I will only add here that I have personal experience on more than one occasion of Andrew/Ben Thompson's menacing conduct and also, in the past three weeks, a lot more information has come in from other sources about Thompson's menacing conduct to others. 

I sincerely hope you and your firm will not be affected by your courage in speaking out.

I will just add (a) that the police are being kept informed of all that is now emerging about the activities of Ben Thompson and (b) that candyfloss should take a long hard look at some of the people now on her forum, like Ben Thompson, Zora McCartney, Linda Wrafter and James Noel Haydon.      

ETA    Edited to add these tweets this morning from Mike_Oxlong to Ben Thompson a.k.a 'Andrew' a.k.a. @fredthefish10

(read from the bottom upwards):

Mike Oxlong‏ @mhasker7 36m36 minutes ago More @fredthefish10 all calls are recorded & I have now received the call you made via email. #loser

Mike Oxlong‏ @mhasker7 37m37 minutes ago More @fredthefish10 colleague said he was 40-50yrs old, had a Yorkshire accent, came across as a bit of a creep

Mike Oxlong‏ @mhasker7 38m38 minutes ago More @fredthefish10 Also said he will be contacting newspapers to say the company I work for is a disgrace for hiring me.

Mike Oxlong‏ @mhasker7 39m39 minutes ago More @fredthefish10 called my place of work to say I have been slanderous & he will be coming into office on Monday with police.

Mike Oxlong‏ @mhasker7 1h1 hour ago More Replying to @fredthefish10 @lindaweryhur and 2 others Haha wrong on both accounts (if you'll pardon the pun Ben) #loser #unpopular

Mike Oxlong‏ @mhasker7 1h1 hour ago More Replying to @lindaweryhur @fredthefish10 and 2 others My god. I've just seen that you have a 6th sense also, so in that case you can't be wrong. Say hi to the spirits for me. #spooky #delusional

Mike Oxlong‏ @mhasker7 1h1 hour ago More Replying to @lindaweryhur @fredthefish10 and 2 others Thanks for your well laid out evidence. If you say the Smiths wouldn't make it up then that's all the proof I need. #getreal #mccann

Mike Oxlong‏ @mhasker7 2h2 hours ago More @fredthefish10 #nuisnace #makesthreats

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 08.07.17 12:32

Tony Bennett wrote:Whether the McCanns knew of Sir Clement Freud before they took that holiday in Praia da Luz is an interesting question - but I don't suppose it will ever be answered.  
I doubt it, I don't think he was quite their scene.

A Freud connection however with Clarence Mitchell is a distinct possibility.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse 08.07.17 12:47

Not quite their scene? Kate sure liked to pen the connection in her book , Madeleine, with reference to wonderful company, laughter, drink, barking dogs and nymphomania ?

Have to wonder then what would be "their scene" ?

Robert Murat talking to David Jones, Daily Mail, 02 June 2007
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-459316/Madeleine-Is-Robert-Murat-suspect-scapegoat.html
MayMuse

Activity : 3472

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 08.07.17 12:52

Strike while the irons hot - eh?

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse 09.07.17 14:44

Irons hot? Three years later KM penned that book...whereby she could recall minute detail of conversations with Freud, yet when asked in interview about important sightings of Madeleine, she or her "darling" husband could not remember the last known one? Do not have interview to hand but it's there on You tube... with lots of Er's & Erm's.... ?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-459316/Madeleine-Is-Robert-Murat-suspect-scapegoat.html
MayMuse

Back to top Go down

Post by HiDeHo 09.07.17 16:32

MayMuse wrote:Irons hot? Three years later KM penned that book...whereby she could recall minute detail of conversations with Freud, yet when asked in interview about important sightings of Madeleine, she or her "darling" husband could not remember the last known one? Do not have interview to hand but it's there on You tube... with lots of Er's & Erm's.... ?

McMinute - McCanns Can't Remember Possibly Important Sightings 

McCLIP Gerry says Suspect PROBABLY carrying a child

HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Researcher

Activity : 5076

http://forum2.aimoo.com/MadeleineMcCann

Back to top Go down

Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 19 Empty twitter

Post by hogwash 22.07.17 8:44

Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 19 Tweet10

I don't know which thread to put this on, but I saw it on twitter.

------------------

Thank you hogwash, it was taken from this article written by Paulo Reis: https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t611-the-deleted-phone-records-where-was-kate-mccann - Admin
hogwash
hogwash

Activity : 472

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 21.08.17 20:29

Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 19 221

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41832

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 21.08.17 20:46

Geeez - how does he know I ask myself.  Is he now the McCanns chief cook and bottle washer - the proverbial source close to the family?

Someone should question why the cost of Operation Grange has stuck between 11/12 million quid for a few years.  The realistic total figure now must be well in excess of the static 12 million - even if the task force is now reduced to a stationary cupboard and filing clerk.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Keitei 21.08.17 23:38

https://twitter.com/colinsutton/status/899750213828698113

">Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 19 Screen14

Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cmaryholmes 22.08.17 8:05

H
Keitei wrote:https://twitter.com/colinsutton/status/899750213828698113

">Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 19 Screen14
Come on, Mr Sutton, you have told half a tale. Hang confidentiality....we are dealing with the demise of a child.
Cmaryholmes

Activity : 915

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse 24.08.17 2:02

Operation Grange will continue with no end whilst simply following the "abduction" remit... it's all a farce and it appears MSM, SY and Gov are the ones feeding the public in so much as to question the veracity of this so called " investigation " .... I've long since given up in thinking that the vanishing of and searching of a three year old little girl was at the heart of importance... the "task" is another force altogether, part of which is to not only to try and convince ( McCann innocence? ) but purposely to confuse and instil fear..........we may never know the why, when, who or what but the McCanns will live out the rest of their days knowing that they not only "lost" Madeleine, they turned their daughter into a money making machine with many taking a slice of the cake... piece by piece, year by year these "many" are complicit  in a web of deception that has forsaken a little innocent child! IMO

MayMuse

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 16.09.17 12:36

Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 19 Twitte10

With thanks to Rees Tomms on twitter.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Activity : 41832

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxyroo 23.09.17 23:24

https://youtu.be/CPEMRuXasCM

Mods
Feel free to delete if this has already been posted. 
As its quite recent i had a look on here to see if it had already been linked, coudnt find anything, but i may just have missed it somewhere

MOD: It's already posted here, thank you : https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t14445-sonia-poulton-facebook-post-today#372522

Activity : 727

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 24 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top