The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Tragic mothers Kate McCann and Coral Jones have been given an award for putting aside their own agony to help other families with missing children. Mm11

Tragic mothers Kate McCann and Coral Jones have been given an award for putting aside their own agony to help other families with missing children. Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Tragic mothers Kate McCann and Coral Jones have been given an award for putting aside their own agony to help other families with missing children. Mm11

Tragic mothers Kate McCann and Coral Jones have been given an award for putting aside their own agony to help other families with missing children. Regist10

Tragic mothers Kate McCann and Coral Jones have been given an award for putting aside their own agony to help other families with missing children.

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tragic mothers Kate McCann and Coral Jones have been given an award for putting aside their own agony to help other families with missing children. Empty Tragic mothers Kate McCann and Coral Jones have been given an award for putting aside their own agony to help other families with missing children.

Post by Jill Havern 26.02.16 8:23

Tragic mothers Kate McCann and Coral Jones have been given an award for putting aside their own agony to help other families with missing children.

The two mums were stunned to receive the Stephen Wynard Award from the Charity Missing People at a gala event attended by Bob Geldof at London's BT Tower this week.

The award recognises people who, “despite having been affected themselves, volunteer their time for free to make a difference for all missing children and their families."

Both Kate and Coral have been supporting the charity's Child Rescue Alert campaign, which is aimed at getting as many people as possible to register to receive free text alerts when a child goes missing and is believed to be in imminent danger.

Since Kate launched the campaign in The Sun, over 35,000 people have signed up to the system, bringing the total number in the UK to over 350,000.

Receiving her award Kate, 47, from Rothley, Leicestershire, said: "Child Rescue Alert is all about encouraging communities to recognise the power they have to help others right on their doorsteps.

“It’s heartening that so many communities of neighbours, schools and colleagues have registered for this system.
“Child Rescue Alert relies on its ability to reach a vast number of people, so we need to spread the word further and get more people signed up. This is where everyone can help."

Coral, 44, whose daughter April, 5, was abducted and murdered in October 2012, was overwhelmed by the award, saying: “I’m pleased to have received this award tonight. I want to do as much as I can to make sure no family experiences the pain we still go through.

“I’ve worked hard to try and make sure that if the worst happens, other families and other children will have the chance that April didn’t have."

Bob Geldof is co-founder of Groupcall, which provides the technology behind Child Rescue Alert.
Sir Bob urged Sun readers to sign up to receive the alerts, saying: “It’s a no-brainer. If your child went missing and their life was in immediate danger, you would want to get the message out in minutes. If you care about children’s safety, please sign up today."

To register text HERO and your postcode to 85080.

Registration costs a standard network text message rate. Once registered, it is then free to receive Child Rescue Alerts.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/6958292/McCann-and-Coral-Jones-receive-award-for-dedication-to-missing-kids.html

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41062

Back to top Go down

Tragic mothers Kate McCann and Coral Jones have been given an award for putting aside their own agony to help other families with missing children. Empty Re: Tragic mothers Kate McCann and Coral Jones have been given an award for putting aside their own agony to help other families with missing children.

Post by Google.Gaspar.Statements 26.02.16 8:38

Is it April the 1st already?

Kate McCann receives an award for neglecting her kids until one goes missing, never to been again? Kate McCann who did naff all to help the investigation into the disappearance of her own daughter. Kate McCann who admitted to journalist Jane Hill that she didn't physically search for Madeleine when she went missing who then became an Ambassador for Missing People?

Will Jimmy Saville get his knighthood reinstated next?

It's now only a matter of time before The McCanns get their Lord and Lady titles.

This must be a joke, only I don't know of anyone who is laughing about the McCanns and this very sick scam.

Words fail me, they really do.

Activity : 701

Back to top Go down

Tragic mothers Kate McCann and Coral Jones have been given an award for putting aside their own agony to help other families with missing children. Empty Re: Tragic mothers Kate McCann and Coral Jones have been given an award for putting aside their own agony to help other families with missing children.

Post by Red herring 26.02.16 8:56

Dedication to 'missing children' - just not her own for now she's subjecting her remaining children to the most horrendous abuse by using them when she sees fit still for the sake of trying to save her own skin, not theirs.
Red herring
Red herring

Activity : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by hogwash 26.02.16 9:16

Tragic mothers Kate McCann and Coral Jones have been given an award for putting aside their own agony to help other families with missing children. CcIEMNgVIAAW6mc

Nicked from twitter 

Kate #mccann won WHAT award? Crivens!
hogwash
hogwash

Activity : 472

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane 26.02.16 9:28

hogwash wrote:Tragic mothers Kate McCann and Coral Jones have been given an award for putting aside their own agony to help other families with missing children. CcIEMNgVIAAW6mc

Nicked from twitter 

Kate #mccann won WHAT award? Crivens!

That's the exact look I had on my face when I read that!

What's next, round us all up and implant our memories???
pennylane

Activity : 4406

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 26.02.16 9:39

Reads to me as though this charity puts a lot on Heroes and Awards.

I would not accept an award for helping others, but as we have often been told - We are all different.

A great help,  I believe, would be to donate the remaining money in the Fund to help aid the search for other missing children.   Imagine the award that would be presented if that were to happen.

Actions speak louder than any words to me.   PAH and DOUBLE PAH.

Edited to add - she gives her time for free apparently.    Are expenses claimed?
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 26.02.16 9:55

Award given to Mrs. even though their daughter has disappeared from their holiday apartment never to be seen again and standing ovation given from some police officers to Mr.

It would not surprise me in the least to one day hear that they have indeed become Lord and Lady McC.

PAH and TRIPLE PAH.
plebgate

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 26.02.16 10:10

Has the seat on the sofa been warmed up yet ready for an appearance given the news of this Charity Award?   If it has I wonder if LK will ask what Mrs. thought of Katie H's recent article?   ooo errrrr.
plebgate

Back to top Go down

Post by happychick 26.02.16 10:13

It's a shame that Coral Jones is linked with Kate McCann. Is Coral, who genuinely did lose her daughter to a paedophile, not aware of the lies and deception of Kate McCann and those who protect and promote her in order to cover up the death of her daughter?

happychick
happychick

Activity : 503

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane 26.02.16 11:04

Here's just 2 of the scathing comments to the above article:

rachel davies 2 hours ago
Congratulations to Coral Jones. My heart bleeds for both children. The only thing Kate Mccann should be getting is a.... life sentence, for making up a story of leaving her daughter to cover up what really happened to her the day before they declared her missing. Our government will eat humble pie when the truth is told.

No Abduction 1 hour ago
@rachel davies I hope and prey you are correct about the TRUTH coming out but I wouldn't hold my breath. For one example look at SaVILE who was boxed and dispatched before we knew anything. As you said, congrats. to Coral Jones. This other ''mother'' deserves NOTHING. She NEVER SEARCHED for her own daughter on the night she went ''missing'' because she new it was pointless. This is the ''mother'' who made her daughter a ward of court, thus discarding all responsibility for her, This is the ''mother'' who refused to co-operate with Portuguese police and REFUSED to answer 48 questions then freely ADMITTED to hampering the investigation by not doing so. I could go on for a week but I'm starting to feel SICK...
pennylane

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D 26.02.16 11:07

I have seen two pictures this morning, one of Bob Geldof standing in front of the usual advertising screen with KM & Coral Jones holding their awards, little glass CD sized things, and the other of the two of them sitting in a fairly sparsely populated room, presumably listening to the awards speeches, but both seem to have disappeared.

Is it me or have they been ‘whooshed’ for some reason?

There is a thread ‘over the road’ with a few pictures, but not these two.
Doug D

Activity : 5283

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 26.02.16 11:19

Does anyone know who "Stephen Wynard" is?  He's very elusive, to say the least!
sallypelt

Activity : 5319

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue-a-Tory 26.02.16 11:31

sallypelt wrote:Does anyone know who "Stephen Wynard" is?  He's very elusive, to say the least!
Appears he's missing - good job they've one of the country's most renown searchers for the missing on the case big grin
Rogue-a-Tory
Rogue-a-Tory

Activity : 1115

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 26.02.16 11:34

Is this him, and the Sun has the wrong spelling?

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t5676-stephen-winyard

Stephen Winyard, who owns the luxury Stobo Castle spa in Peebleshire, has spoken publicly for the first time since pledging £100,000 to help meet the escalating legal costs of Gerry and Kate McCann.

Say no more, if it is.
sallypelt

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D 26.02.16 11:37

Looks like the photo of the three of them has been whooshed from the CRA facebook site for some reason as these screenshots have just been posted up on the ‘Controversy’ site:

Tragic mothers Kate McCann and Coral Jones have been given an award for putting aside their own agony to help other families with missing children. 11934953_10153234734881666_3366333309751111905_n 
Tragic mothers Kate McCann and Coral Jones have been given an award for putting aside their own agony to help other families with missing children. 12743689_10153234734961666_3587144106891551770_n 

No sign of the other photo though which I probably saw at the same place.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/507450985946255/
Doug D

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue-a-Tory 26.02.16 11:42

sallypelt wrote:Is this him, and the Sun has the wrong spelling?

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t5676-stephen-winyard

Stephen Winyard, who owns the luxury Stobo Castle spa in Peebleshire, has spoken publicly for the first time since pledging £100,000 to help meet the escalating legal costs of Gerry and Kate McCann.

Say no more, if it is.
It has to be. A name conveniently misspelt by either the journalist or whoever planted the story to prevent a direct link to the award donor and unscrupulous financial backer of TM.
Rogue-a-Tory
Rogue-a-Tory

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 26.02.16 11:43

Bless!. He's been there from the beginning:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/glasgow_and_west/6642115.stm
sallypelt

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D 26.02.16 11:45

Sallypelt:

Links to todays Textusa blog on the 'Katie Hopkins’ thread, pretty much confirming it is The Sun being accurate as ever!
Doug D

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 26.02.16 11:48

Doug D wrote:Sallypelt:

Links to todays Textusa blog on the 'Katie Hopkins’ thread, pretty much confirming it is The Sun being accurate as ever!

Doug, I believe it's a misspelling of "Stephen Winyard", as no such person with the name "Stephen Wynard" can be found.
sallypelt

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue-a-Tory 26.02.16 11:59

Sir Bob urged Sun readers to sign up to receive the alerts, saying: “It’s a no-brainer - And give Kate & Gerry your £¥€$ing money"
Rogue-a-Tory
Rogue-a-Tory

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26.02.16 12:06

I see the article has been removed from the sun's fb page but I did see a close up photo of Kate McCann and it looks like the stress has taken it's toll.  Her right eye doesn't look good and there is a haunted look about her.  All the awards in the world won't free her from the tussle going on in her head.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane 26.02.16 12:58

melisande wrote:I see the article has been removed from the sun's fb page but I did see a close up photo of Kate McCann and it looks like the stress has taken it's toll.  Her right eye doesn't look good and there is a haunted look about her.  All the awards in the world won't free her from the tussle going on in her head.

Perhaps it's time to tell the truth.
pennylane

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26.02.16 13:45

pennylane wrote:
melisande wrote:I see the article has been removed from the sun's fb page but I did see a close up photo of Kate McCann and it looks like the stress has taken it's toll.  Her right eye doesn't look good and there is a haunted look about her.  All the awards in the world won't free her from the tussle going on in her head.

I doubt it will be from her but someone will, someday.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane 26.02.16 14:12

melisande wrote:
pennylane wrote:

I doubt it will be from her but someone will, someday.
No it will definitely not come from her, sadly. I really do hope it happens sooner rather than later though.
pennylane

Back to top Go down

Post by noddy100 26.02.16 17:58

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/6958292/McCann-and-Coral-Jones-receive-award-for-dedication-to-missing-kids.html?CMP=spklr-_-Editorial-_-FBPAGE-_-TheSun-thesun-_-20160226-_-News-_-378750203-_-Imageandlink plenty of comments allowed
noddy100

Activity : 760

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top