The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Operations Yewtree, Midland, Fairbank versus Operation Grange Mm11

Operations Yewtree, Midland, Fairbank versus Operation Grange Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Operations Yewtree, Midland, Fairbank versus Operation Grange Mm11

Operations Yewtree, Midland, Fairbank versus Operation Grange Regist10

Operations Yewtree, Midland, Fairbank versus Operation Grange

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Operations Yewtree, Midland, Fairbank versus Operation Grange Empty Operations Yewtree, Midland, Fairbank versus Operation Grange

Post by Jill Havern 09.11.15 18:33

Doug D wrote:

Freedom of Information Request Reference No:

I note you seek access to the following information:

1. The total cost of all Metropolitan Police inquiries into child sexual abuse now being run under the supervision of Operation Hydrant since 2012. Please break this figure down by calendar years for 2012, 2013, 2014 and the most recent figure available for 2015.

2. The total cost of Operation Yewtree since it was set up in October 2012, up to the most recent figure available. If possible please break this down into staffing and non-staffing costs.

3. The total cost of Operation Midland since it was set up in November 2014, up to the most recent figure available. Again, if possible please break this down into staffing and non-staffing costs.

4. The total cost of Operation Fairbank since it was set up in 2012, up to the most recent figure available. Again, if possible please break this down into staffing and non-staffing costs.

DECISION

I have today decided to disclose the located information to you. Please find below information pursuant to your request above.

1. The total cost of all Metropolitan Police inquiries into child sexual abuse now being run under the supervision of Operation Hydrant since 2012. Please break this figure down by calendar years for 2012, 2013, 2014 and the most recent figure available for 2015.

The following press release was issued on Monday 19th October 2015 and explains the coordinated structure of these enquiries:

'The Metropolitan Police Service (MPS) has today, Monday, 19 October, brought together all the various strands of non-recent child abuse allegations under a newly formed investigation team led by Detective Superintendent Ang Scott.

Whilst we are not prepared to give a running commentary on any ongoing live investigation, as Operations Midland and Fairbank have progressed officers identified a number of people and locations that were common to both enquiries.It is therefore operationally important to have the same officer in charge of these enquiries. This team will also be responsible for the preparatory work required to support the Independent Inquiry into Child Sexual Abuse.

This team will continue to investigate the various operations that are ongoing, including those historical allegations of impropriety by police officers dealing with sexual abuse in the period 1970-2005.

Detective Superintendent Scott, who is based within the Sexual Offences, Exploitation and Child Abuse (SOECA) Command, will oversee the work of officers from the Homicide and Major Crime Command, Directorate of Professional Standard and SOECA. Deputy Assistant Commissioner Steve Rodhouse remains as the Gold Commander.

To date the MPS has received 48 allegations of historical impropriety by police officers dealing with sexual abuse, during the period of 1970 to 2005.

The Independent Police Complaints Commission is currently managing 29 of these.'

Operation Hydrant is a National Police Enquiry coordinating a number of child sexual abuse investigations across the UK. It has oversight of the individual investigations which were commissioned by the MPS under the headings of Operation Yewtree, Fairbank and Fairbank DPS. The lead officer is Chief Constable Simon Bailey of Norfolk Constabulary. Information around the staff costs of the individual enquiries are detailed below.

Most recently Operation Winter Key was commissioned to oversee and to coordinate these teams in recognition of the growing volume and their linked nature. This team are dealing with all the Metropolitan Police Service investigations of interest to Operation Hydrant.

2. The total cost of Operation Yewtree since it was set up in October 2012, up to the most recent figure available. If possible please break this down into staffing and non-staffing costs.

To date the staffing costs for Operation Yewtree are in the region of £7 million.

3. The total cost of Operation Midland since it was set up in November 2014, up to the most recent figure available. Again, if possible please break this down into staffing and non-staffing costs.

To date the staffing costs for Operation Midland are in the region of £1.8 million.

4. The total cost of Operation Fairbank since it was set up in 2012, up to the most recent figure available.
Again, if possible please break this down into staffing and non-staffing costs.

To date the costs for Operation Fairbank are in the region of £1.6 million. Currently this enquiry is headed by a Detective Inspector, 2 x Detective Sergeants and 6 x Detective Constables.

NB - Please be aware that some officers are involved in more than one enquiry at a time so it is not possible to give exact figures. Also, the figures supplied do not include overtime, travel or expenses incurred by the relevant teams as this information is not held in an easily retrievable format. The information supplied to you is to prevent a cost refusal.

This notice concludes your request for information. I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your interest in the MPS.

Information Rights Unit

http://www.met.police.uk/foi/pdfs/disclosure_2015/november_2015/2015090000964.pdf

---------------------------
hogwash wrote:Operation Yewtree = £7million

eta:
Operation Midland = £1.8million

Operation Fairbank = £1.6million

Madeleine McCann = £12million

---------------------------
willowthewisp wrote:So there you have it confirmed, that so far the Metropolitan Police force of the UK has spent £5 million pound more than they did investigating numerous child abuse and possible murders in the UK on a person Madeleine McCann who is described as disappeared and is on going?

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 40913

Back to top Go down

Operations Yewtree, Midland, Fairbank versus Operation Grange Empty Re: Operations Yewtree, Midland, Fairbank versus Operation Grange

Post by Liz Eagles 09.11.15 19:50

Out of all these police operations, how many people have been successfully prosecuted?

Tie me quangaroo down sport, tie me quangaroo down, altogether now.

Oh, and Max Clifford who has more dirt on all of them than you can shake a something or other at.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13351

Back to top Go down

Operations Yewtree, Midland, Fairbank versus Operation Grange Empty Operation Yewtree,Operation Grange,Jill Dando Murder and Daniel Morgan

Post by willowthewisp 11.11.15 18:16

What is the connection to all of these "Special Operations,Hamish Campbell"
(1) Operation Yewtree,Disc Jockeys and media presenters found guilty,No MP's and upper Echelons from society have been found guilty of any crimes relating to child abuse by these learned people?
(2) Operation Grange,Non of the Tapas special friends are suspects in the "Abduction"ReMit?
(3) To this day, Barry George has not been allowed compensation for the time he was incarcerated in prison, suspected to have been Jill Dando's killer,Clarence Mitchell involved in reporting her death?
(4) After 28 yrs the Morgan family have yet to see the killer who was responsible for Daniels death brought to Justice?
So the metropolitan Police Officer,Hamish Campbell has a 100% strike rate of having not found any suspects involved with the demise of the persons still proscribed as missing and un-accounted for in Operation Yewtree,Fernbridge and Operation Grange, what a very Special Police Officer?
willowthewisp
willowthewisp

Activity : 4912

Back to top Go down

Operations Yewtree, Midland, Fairbank versus Operation Grange Empty Re: Operations Yewtree, Midland, Fairbank versus Operation Grange

Post by sar 03.07.18 14:18

...and piff paff p**f "Nick" is labelled a fantasist, and charged with miscarriages of Justice and fraud.  How convenient!
sar

Activity : 1680

Back to top Go down

Operations Yewtree, Midland, Fairbank versus Operation Grange Empty Operation Yewtree, Fernbank,Midland,Grange?

Post by willowthewisp 03.07.18 15:46

sar wrote:...and piff paff p**f "Nick" is labelled a fantasist, and charged with miscarriages of Justice and fraud.  How convenient!
Hi Sar, the public have long lost the "Respect" they still had for the UK Police and it seems to have stemmed from the mainstream, Metropolitan Police Service,rightly or wrongly,they must take their amount of blame around major unsolved crimes,Stephen Lawrence,Daniel Morgan,then the scandal on child abuse cases alongside MI5 collusion!  

Operation Yewtree-Metropolitan Police Service 7 Months of Investigation,2014, child abuse from Sheffield United Ground September 1985,Billy Graham,Cliff Richard Church Event then One month South Yorkshire Police,defamation case(Cliff Richards) July 2018 ongoing?

The Trail was thought to last for Ten days duration since April 25th 2018,8 weeks later,no result,so someone must be waiting for Mr Procters case,Operation Yewtree?

Operation Midland-Richard Henricques,Sir Bernard Hogan Howe,Lord Brammel,Lord Brittain,Harvey Procter,the first Two named person's families have agreed to Compensation for false accusations,attributed by the main witness to child sexual abuse.
Mr Harvey Procter has had to bring a "Civil Case" against the Metropolitan Police service for One million Pounds,still ongoing?

Operation Fairnbank,Yewtree,Midland(Trojan horse tactics) inter connected via (Teflon) Sir Bernard Hogan Howe ongoing investigations into child abuse allegations?

The One common denominator connection a former Metropolitan Police Service Commander and South Yorkshire Police,were 1400 girls where "Groomed" under the very noses of South Yorkshire Police,for over 10-15 years,that they had no Knowledge of!

So," If you have No Knowledge of a Crime,it Must Not be Happening"?

This must have come out of the UK Police Forces training manual,that, A,you must be in or around Headquarters awaitng public Phone calls to Crime or B take into account the necessity to drive around in Police Patrol cars,looking for Crimes that do not exist yet but have the potential to become a Crime? 

What can be attained is that all of the child abuse is connected to the"Institutions" run by the UK Government,Kincora Boys Home,Bryn Alyn,Estyn,Dunblane D-Notices,are they connected to Dolphin Square,Elm Guest House,Islington,Lambath Councils around London, Boroughs,Richmond,IICSA,Alexis Jay!
willowthewisp
willowthewisp

Back to top Go down

Operations Yewtree, Midland, Fairbank versus Operation Grange Empty The true identity of 'nick' is circulating the interent

Post by Tony Bennett 23.11.18 19:14

sar wrote:...and piff paff p**f "Nick" is labelled a fantasist, and charged with miscarriages of Justice and fraud.  How convenient!

@sar   You have been an excellent member of CMOMM and therefore I am very reluctant to enter a note of disagreement with you. But I fear I must.

As we all know, 'nick' has been arrested now and has been charged with multiple alleged offences of making false statements, perverting the course of justice etc.

I don't want to be misunderstood here, as I was by 'willowthewisp' yesterday. I absolutely do believe that high level paedophile rings do exist and that people in high places can do the wickedest things to children to satiate their evil lusts. That should be obvious from all that I've ever posted on this subject on here, whether about Kincora Boys Home and Jim Gamble, Casa Pia, Islington Children's Homes, North Wales Childrens' Homes, Cyril Smith, Sir Clement Freud, Ray Wyre, 'Pizzagate' etc. etc. I've also written a number of times for a Christian newspaper on the subject of the world-wide industrial-scale abuse of children by Roman Catholic priests.

However I am NOT one of those who simply believes any old allegation about alleged, named, high level paedophiles. I have expressed doubts on here about people like 'Darren', 'Nick' and Esther Baker and all their somewhat incredible allegations. I think my reservations are slowly being proved correct.

'Nick' has been charged. We know that he is 50 years old. His name is being withheld from the public 'for legal reasons'. Possibly this is so that he has a fair trial, or maybe it is for other reasons we are not aware of.

Anyway, the purpose of this post is to say that I have learnt his name as a result of a tip-off I received following my post on the 'Darren' thread yesterday.

Now I think I might be at risk if I named him. I can however say that 'Nick' was until 2013 a 'middle management' NHS staff member of an English hospital and that from 2014 to 2017 he was the governor and company director of a private school in a nearby county to that where the hospital is located - until he resigned.

Beyond that, I am not going to say anything, but his name is an open secret to many on the internet. And there are photos of him. If anyone would like to know his identity - on the understanding that his name is not to be published - please send me a private message and I will give you a series of links.

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t12231-darren-claimed-victim-of-abuse-by-leon-brittan-other-vips-backs-down-says-i-was-pressurised-to-give-false-evidence-times-10-dec-2015-claims-of-esther-baker-backed-by-sonia-poulton-that-she-was-raped-on-cannock-chase-also-unravel#393766 

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t12134-operations-yewtree-midland-fairbank-versus-operation-grange

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24767

Back to top Go down

Operations Yewtree, Midland, Fairbank versus Operation Grange Empty Operation Yewtree/midland

Post by willowthewisp 24.11.18 20:14

Hi Mr Tony Bennett,inregard to what you have divulged as to "Nick",his level of employment in NHS/Private Education,perhaps it more a question of "Silencing Song bird" from what has happened to children in Society?

You are now seeing how the NHS treats some of its employees,One becomes a "Professor" and the other "Hounded by Dogs from Hell,Establishment"to have him proved before the Crown Courts on "Perverting a course of Justice",whilst the "Professor" has protection from the "Establishment" since his Daughters disappearance Eleven Yrs Ago.

No coincidences on both employed by NHS but treated differently by the same employer?

On the Jonathon Ross show,the"Saintly One" was espousing his hurt on "Unfairly exposed" for something he hasn't done by the vile BBC,yet it was the South Yorkshire Police who exposed him to the press,via a BBC Investigator!
South Yorkshire Police knew he wasn't in residence at his Berkshire Home,So How did they obtain a "Warrant"to invade the premises?

All now part of the "Establishment" closing down details of who was involved in child abuses,the elephant in the room,Elm Guest House/Dolphin Square,dropped from investigations by Theresa Mays Conservative Government,shady Ken now backing Theresa on her Brexit Deal,you scratch my fleas and I'll scratch your Fleas!
willowthewisp
willowthewisp

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 11.08.22 12:58

Paul Gambaccini accuses Sir Keir Starmer of being a 'witchfinder general'

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

CaKeLoveR likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 11.08.22 13:12

It's reared it's ugly head again hasn't it. Every time they try sleeping in peace hoping the nuisance will go away, it comes back to haunt.

Jimmy Savile got away with it for decades, is it necessary to die before the past catches up?

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Activity : 42327

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 20.11.22 9:24

Head of Scotland Yard's catastrophic VIP sex abuse inquiry faces gross misconduct proceedings over 'misleading comments' at end of £2.5m probe

• EXCLUSIVE: Met's VIP abuse inquiry head faces gross misconduct proceedings

• Steve Rodhouse 'made misleading public comments at end of probe' 

• 16-month inquiry centred on rape and murder claims of liar Carl 'Nick' Beech

The head of Scotland Yard's catastrophic VIP sex abuse inquiry could face gross misconduct proceedings .

Steve Rodhouse has been served with a formal notice alleging he used 'inaccurate or dishonest' words at the conclusion of £2.5million Operation Midland.

The accusations centre on a press statement in which the former deputy assistant commissioner said 'officers have not found evidence to prove that they were knowingly misled by a complainant'.

He reiterated this at a press conference over the collapse of the 16-month inquiry that centred on the Establishment rape and murder claims of serial liar Carl 'Nick' Beech.

Addressing reporters after a high-level 'diamond group' meeting chaired by assistant commissioner Patricia Gallan, Mr Rodhouse said: 'As part of this inquiry I haven't seen any evidence to prove that anyone, Nick or otherwise, has knowingly provided false information to the investigation. Of course if that situation changes, then we will review the evidence.'

But a two-part Daily Mail investigation has revealed how two other serial liars who backed up Beech's ludicrous claims escaped criminal charges despite clear evidence that they had made up stories about innocent VIPs.

In a confidential Metropolitan Police report written in the spring of 2016, and leaked to this newspaper, Mr Rodhouse – gold commander of Operation Midland – wrote in great detail about the appalling criminal records of the men, known as Witnesses A and B.

He also wrote extensively about their track record for being dishonest and the huge discrepancies and holes in their accounts of supposed VIP abuse.

Despite spelling out his strong suspicions that they had made up their stories, Mr Rodhouse concluded that no evidence had been uncovered which would prove their allegations had been 'wilfully or maliciously made by people who knew it to be false'.

Yet months later in August 2016 he contradicted himself when he told ex-High Court Judge Sir Richard Henriques during his bombshell inquiry into Midland: 'I am satisfied that both A and B have told deliberate lies.'

As a result of this, Sir Richard stated in a redacted part of his report published in November 2016 that, in addition to an independent criminal investigation into 'Nick', consideration should be given to the prosecution of A and B for perverting the course of justice and that another force should conduct the inquiry.

He fully expected Scotland Yard to follow his instructions. It is up the Crown Prosecution Service to decide on whether someone should be prosecuted after evidence is gathered by police – but nothing was done about A and B.

Beech, a paedophile, was later jailed for 18 years for perverting the course of justice and other offences.

The latest twist in the Operation Midland scandal is likely to be welcomed by those whose lives or reputations were hugely damaged Beech's lies.

They include former Tory MP Harvey Proctor, the widow of falsely accused former Tory home secretary Leon Brittan and the family of the late head of the armed forces, D-Day hero Field Marshal Lord Bramall.

Supporters of ex-PM Sir Edward Heath, also accused by Beech, will be encouraged by developments.

Not one police officer has yet been held to account over Midland despite Sir Richard throwing the book at the Metropolitan Police over 43 major blunders in the inquiry.

He concluded in his damning report that police broke the law when they sought search warrants to raid the homes of Lord Bramall, Lady Brittan and Mr Proctor.

The decision by the Independent Office for Police Conduct to serve a gross misconduct notice on Mr Rodhouse follows a further complaint by Mr Proctor and Daniel Janner KC, the son of Labour peer Greville Janner, who was falsely accused by Beech.

Mr Rodhouse has been a given a period of time before the watchdog decides next steps, it is understood.

The bungling police chief was cleared by the independent police watchdog – then known as the IPCC – in 2017 without even being interviewed. This came only three months after his actions during the Midland investigation were identified as potentially 'gross misconduct' by two senior officers of the Metropolitan Police's internal department of professional standards.

Mr Rodhouse, now deputy head of the National Crime Agency (NCA), is facing an uncertain future having already been snubbed for promotion to run the organisation earlier this year.

He also led separate shambolic probes into a false rape allegation made by a mentally ill Labour activist against Lord Brittan and true claims of sexual abuse made against Jimmy Savile while still alive.

Yet despite running these three controversial investigations, Mr Rodhouse was promoted in 2018 to be director general (operations) of the NCA under Dame Lynne, his old boss from the Met and Surrey Police.

Retired detective chief superintendent Phil Flower, a former senior officer in the Met's professional standards unit, said Mr Rodhouse must not be given preferential treatment because of his rank.

He said: 'When investigating allegations against chief officers it is essential that they do not receive favourable treatment during the investigation else it may be alleged that the process followed was in breach of the rules of natural justice.

'Such rules require that any the investigation must be fair, impartial, and conducted with due diligence. The pursuit of the truth requires that the investigator follows the evidence wherever that takes them.

'The law must be applied impartially regardless of the office the individual holds. The system must not only be fair, it must be seen to be fair.'

In a statement, Scotland Yard said: 'We are aware the IOPC has served a former senior Met officer with a gross misconduct notice as part of its ongoing investigation into this complaint.

'The serving of a notice of investigation does not mean that disciplinary proceedings will necessarily follow.

'We continue to fully co-operate with the IOPC investigation into our decision not to investigate two people, known as Witness A and Witness B, who made allegations during Operation Midland.'

The Metropolitan Police added that Deputy Commissioner Lynne Owens, Mr Rodhouse's former boss at the NCA, had 'no involvement in operational conversations and has recused herself from this matter'.

The IOPC confirmed a former senior Metropolitan Police officer was served with a gross misconduct notice earlier this month and will be 'interviewed in due course'.

It added: 'The notice relates to potential breaches of police professional standards relating to honesty and integrity regarding comments made to the media in March 2016 and comments subsequently made to Sir Richard Henriques in August 2016.

'The serving of a notice of investigation does not mean that disciplinary proceedings will necessarily follow. Decisions will be made on conclusion of the investigation which we will announce at that stage.'

An NCA spokesman said: 'The IOPC has served a senior NCA officer with a gross misconduct notice after receiving a complaint linked to the Metropolitan Police's Operation Midland. A notice precedes an investigation to establish whether there has been misconduct. The officer remains on duty while cooperating fully with the IOPC.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11444203/Head-Scotland-Yards-catastrophic-VIP-sex-abuse-inquiry-faces-gross-misconduct-proceedings.html

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 25.05.23 12:46

Ex-Met senior officer faces gross misconduct charge over fake VIP child sex ring scandal

Steve Rodhouse led Operation Midland, which investigated false claims by Carl Beech that famous people had committed rape and murder

ByMartin Evans, CRIME EDITOR24 May 2023 • 8:29pm

Operations Yewtree, Midland, Fairbank versus Operation Grange TELEMMGLPICT000079330404_16849557221450_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqZgEkZX3M936N5BQK4Va8RWtT0gK_6EfZT336f62EI5U
Steve Rodhouse is currently the director general of operations at the National Crime Agency after leaving the Met in 2018

The officer who headed Scotland Yard’s disastrous VIP child sex abuse inquiry is to be investigated for gross misconduct, the police watchdog has announced.
Former deputy assistant commissioner Steve Rodhouse, who ran the Met’s Operation Midland inquiry, has been accused of breaching professional standards and making dishonest statements during his handling of the investigation.
Mr Rodhouse, who is currently the director general of operations at the National Crime Agency, is the first officer to face disciplinary proceedings as a result of Operation Midland, in which a series of high-profile figures were investigated by police over false allegations of child abuse.
The decision to charge Mr Rodhouse with gross misconduct represents a victory for some of those who were falsely accused and their loved ones who have fought tirelessly to have someone in the police held accountable for the litany of catastrophic failings.
Operation Midland was launched in 2014 after fantasist Carl Beech went to police claiming that he had been raped and abused by a VIP paedophile ring in the 1980s.
He told officers that high-profile figures including Sir Edward Heath, the former prime minister, Lord Brittan, the former home secretary, Lord Bramall the former head of the Army, and Harvey Proctor, a former Tory MP, had raped and even murdered children.

Operations Yewtree, Midland, Fairbank versus Operation Grange TELEMMGLPICT000243587064_16849558304510_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqS-8ZDRm4ByAYQktLUiwAmPnIbmWW_GGJjGGgJsTkv8Y
Accuser Carl Beech was ultimately jailed for his false allegations [size=13]CREDIT: PA

The Met spent 18 months investigating the claims, even raiding the homes of some of those falsely accused, before shutting the operation down without having made a single arrest.
In July 2019 Beech was jailed for 18 years after being found guilty of perverting the course of justice and fraud.
But two other men known as Witness A and Witness B, who are alleged to have also come forward during Operation Midland to corroborate Beech’s lies with false allegations were never charged.
The IOPC said the gross misconduct investigation had followed complaints about the failure of the Met to properly investigate A and B.
The complaints were made by Mr Proctor and Daniel Janner, son of the late Labour MP Greville Janner, who was also falsely accused of abuse by Beech.
In 2016 Sir Richard Henriques, a former High Court judge, who carried out a review of Operation Midland, recommended that charges of perverting the course of justice be considered against Witness A and Witness B, but nothing was done.
The IOPC investigation will look at comments Mr Rodhouse made about Witness A and Witness B when he responded to Sir Richard’s findings in 2016.
[/size]

Issues of 'honesty and integrity'

Announcing the gross misconduct investigation, Amanda Rowe, the IOPC director, said: "We decided the former senior officer may have breached police professional standards of behaviour relating to honesty and integrity regarding comments made to the media about Operation Midland in March 2016 and comments subsequently made to Sir Richard Henriques in August 2016.
"We also found that by failing to follow Sir Richard’s recommendation when it was made in 2016, and after it was again brought to the force’s attention following complaints in 2017 and 2020, the service provided by the Met was unacceptable and we have upheld these complaints.
"The force conducted several reviews which all concluded no investigation was needed.  We found those reviews were flawed, did not consider all of the evidence and their rationales were not sound. We have also recommended the Met apologise to the individuals affected."
Mr Rodhouse retired from the Met in 2018 and took up his £200,000-a-year job with the NCA the same year.
Mr Proctor, who lost his home and his job after being falsely accused and later received an apology and large settlement from the Met said: “I have complained about Stephen Rodhouse and his behaviour within Operation Midland for many years.
“I am pleased that he will now face a gross misconduct hearing. These matters should be passed to a police force for potential criminal proceedings."
An NCA spokesperson said: “We are aware that the IOPC has decided that there is case to answer for gross misconduct relating to a senior NCA officer, as a result of a complaint linked to the Metropolitan Police Operation Midland. 
"The IOPC is obliged under relevant legislation to enter into a consultation period with concerned parties regarding a disciplinary hearing. We will engage with the IOPC fully on this matter.”
Mr Proctor said: "Rodhouse should be suspended immediately by the NCA."

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2023/05/24/ex-met-steve-rodhouse-misconduct-charge-operation-midland/

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 26.05.23 7:00

Just to refresh memories ; ; ;

The Rt Hon Priti Patel, PC, MP
Home Secretary

Madam,

OPERATION GRANGE - REPORTED DISAPPEARANCE OF MADELEINE BETH MCCANN

I am a retired Police Superintendent, Operations Commander, with CID and other investigative experience.  I have studied this case for 12 years, in conjunction with experts in various fields.

I refer to the recent report by Sir Richard Henriques of his review of Operation Midland.

"Sir Richard, who was commissioned to review the investigation by the Metropolitan Police in February 2016, concluded: 
“The principal cause of the many failures in this investigation was poor judgement and a failure to accurately evaluate known facts and to react to them. 
“A major contributing factor was the culture that ‘victims’ must be believed. 
“Whilst the responsible Officers assert that they kept an open mind, several failures can only be explained by an unwarranted and disproportionate belief in ‘Nick's’ credibility.”
The review said that major inconsistencies between Beech’s accounts, a lack of corroborating evidence and overall “implausibility” was not properly challenged.”     [ Link supplied below]

It is evident that Operation Grange may have fallen into the same trap of poor judgement, specifically
  • has failed to accurately evaluate known facts, and to react to them
  • has followed the culture that the ‘victims’ [the McCanns] must be believed
  • has not had an open mind, but has had an unwarranted and disproportionate belief in the ‘McCanns’ credibility’ 
  • has not taken account of the major inconsistencies between the McCann’s and their holiday friend’s and other witnesses’ accounts;  of the lack of corroborating evidence;  and further that the overall ‘implausibility’ of the account has not been properly challenged.

The Operation seems deliberately to be ignoring the points of evidence against the ‘official account’.    The most notorious of these include the alerts by the British blood and human cadaver detection dogs; the clear evidence of forgery of the photo of the family by the pool;  the exposing of the original untruths about forced and broken shutters; the total lack of evidence of entry, presence and exit; the impossibility of the alleged regular checking system; bizarre and contradictory statements from the parents themselves about the ‘comfort blanket’ and the pyjamas . . .  and a plethora of others.   The list is too long even to append here.  Not one has been explained or refuted.   

Operational Policing is clearly not within the immediate responsibility of the Home Secretary.
The continued funding of Grange over eight years at a cost of at least £ 11.6 million (2018), however, is.  
(By contrast Operation Midland lasted only 16 months, and cost a relatively insignificant £2.5m)

The position of PM Mrs May, might have been compromised by her decision whilst Home Secy. to receive Dr Kate McCann at a Downing Street reception, and to introduce her as a ‘victim’ to Royalty.  [Link below]

PM Mr Cameron, might similarly have been compromised by his decision to write personally to the McCanns in terms inappropriate during an investigation into a missing child, when it is established fact that in over 85% of cases the close family or friends are ultimately shown to have been involved and should therefore always be treated as prime suspects.  Met. DCI Colin Sutton turned down the opportunity to lead Grange after learning that the investigation was going to be very narrowly focused, and away from the McCanns or their friends, contrary to his oath, his professional duty, his experience and his training.  [Link below]

Professionals from several fields have expressed serious doubts about the path the investigation is following, and serious commentators across the world have presented reasoned and evidenced thoughts about many aspects of the case and its investigation, some presented as challenging documentaries

It is clear that PM Mr Cameron, having inherited the poisoned chalice of the involvement of Government and the Security Services from Blair and Brown, was also put under intolerable pressure to set up Operation Grange given the threats against Mrs May, as Rebekah Brooks admitted at Leveson.

We do not believe that your position has been compromised in any of these ways.

I note that in a refreshingly robust and professional manner you have already instructed Sir Thomas Winsor to conduct an inspection of the Metropolitan Police, but observe that Operation Grange is a tightly focussed issue, stemming from the involvement of a previous Labour PM, Blair, and his Chancellor, Brown, (the reason for whose involvement is far from clear.)

On 10 October 2016 I sent a full letter with several appendices of evidence and references to your predecessor The Rt Hon Amber Rudd PC,MP,  with copies to Mr Cameron, and to the Met. Commissioner.
Several dossiers of fully referenced evidence and analysis have been sent direct to Grange, and a formal document with appendices of relevant and incontrovertible evidence was sent to the Portuguese Attorney General, and to the Polícia Judiciária  (PJ).  [Link below]
All have acknowledged receipt.

Retired Portuguese DCI Dr Gonçalo Amaral, the original SIO in the case, who wrote the book in which he referred to political involvement which has been endorsed by the Supreme Court in Portugal as an honest account and consistent with the evidence, has also been kept informed of our research.

We can provide duplicates on request.

In light of the above, may I as a tax-payer be assured that any money allocated to Operation Grange is devoted to a proper search for the truth and to justice for a little British girl, or that Sir Thomas be instructed to focus on Grange as a priority in his wider assessment of the work of the Metropolitan Police

I remain, Ma’am
Yours sincerely

Peter MacLeod
BSC, LLB, MA
Member of the Hon.Soc. Middle Temple
Retired Police Superintendent
Nottingham Police. 1972-2000

Refs: 
Henriques Report
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/carl-beech-operation-midland-review-henriques-report-met-police-a9142856.html

Letter to the Portuguese Attorney General
https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t15959-letter-to-portugal-the-disappearance-of-madeleine-mccann-new-evidence-of-what-happened-to-her?highlight=key+lines+of+evidence+against

DCI Colin Sutton
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4467832/Met-interested-proving-McCann-parents-innocent.html

E-Book, referenced chapters dealing with individual aspects of the ‘evidence’
http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.com/

DCI Dr. Amaral’s book - in translation
https://goncaloamaraltruthofthelie.blogspot.com/

Home Sec. Mrs May, Duchess of Gloucester, and principal suspect, Dr Kate McCann,  
PHOTO ATTACHED
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16569

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Doug D, crusader and CaKeLoveR like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 29.05.23 0:43

Operation Midland: Former Met Officer who probed VIP sex abuse ring faces investigation

GB News

May 25, 2023
'This has taken seven years for one senior police officer to take responsibility for what happened in Operation Midland.'

Former Conservative MP Harvey Proctor discusses a former Met Officer who is facing investigation over allegations that he lied at the conclusion of Operation Midland.

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Activity : 42327

Back to top Go down

Post by CaKeLoveR 29.05.23 6:10

Harvey Proctor deserves millions in compensation.
CaKeLoveR
CaKeLoveR

Activity : 4513

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 29.05.23 11:27

No wonder this country is in a state, there is an evil undercurrent undermining and covering up for the powers that be.
We will never recover untill these people are outed and got rid of.
There I go daydreaming again.
crusader
crusader

Activity : 5158

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top