The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

***Missing People Bike Ride now under way (Kate McCann, Simon Cowell and Stephen Fry back Missing People campaign on Twitter)  - Page 2 Mm11

***Missing People Bike Ride now under way (Kate McCann, Simon Cowell and Stephen Fry back Missing People campaign on Twitter)  - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

***Missing People Bike Ride now under way (Kate McCann, Simon Cowell and Stephen Fry back Missing People campaign on Twitter)  - Page 2 Mm11

***Missing People Bike Ride now under way (Kate McCann, Simon Cowell and Stephen Fry back Missing People campaign on Twitter)  - Page 2 Regist10

***Missing People Bike Ride now under way (Kate McCann, Simon Cowell and Stephen Fry back Missing People campaign on Twitter)

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

***Missing People Bike Ride now under way (Kate McCann, Simon Cowell and Stephen Fry back Missing People campaign on Twitter)  - Page 2 Empty Re: ***Missing People Bike Ride now under way (Kate McCann, Simon Cowell and Stephen Fry back Missing People campaign on Twitter)

Post by jeanmonroe 12.06.15 13:15

It was 'bound' to happen, wasn't it?

"Questions"

Message header
CYCLE CHALLENGE (2015) June 13th-17th.
from Mike Stapes
To daniel.magson@missingpeople.org.uk
daniel.magson@missingpeople.org.uk
Mon, 8 Jun 2015 at 12:34pm
Dear Sir,
Could you please confirm, or deny, the following, regarding the Missing People 500 mile cycle challenge, taking place between 13th-17th of June, 2015.
1) Is Mrs K McCann is the leader of the Missing People cycle challenge bike ride.?
2) That members of the support team, for the duration of the cycle challenge, are SPS (Special Protection Service) officers, or police officers, protecting Mrs McCann and Fiona Webster, from possible threats to their safety, given that Mrs McCann's family handed over, personally, to Metropolitan Police, a dossier containing threats to the McCann family? If there are protection officers, accompanying the ride, are the Missing People charity paying for their 5 day expenses.?
3) Is it true, that all the other charity fund raiser riders have had to sign a confidentially agreement, that they are not to discuss, talk about, mention, the disappearance of Mrs McCann's daughter, Madeleine, with either Mrs McCann or Fiona Webster, even if they doubt what they have previously been told, for the duration of the bike ride, or, at no time, during the cycle challenge, to oppose, or challenge, publicly, with the threat of sanction/instant removal, from the cycle challenge, the official Missing People position that Madeleine McCann was abducted, from her bed, as told to them, only by their ambassador, Mrs McCann?
4) Is the 500 mile cycle challenge, specifically aimed at raising awareness of missing people, or aimed at, specifically, raising the profile of Missing People ambassador Mrs McCann and her friend Fiona Webster.?
5) Why are Mrs McCann and Fiona Webster, who have both admitted to having left their children, alone, for over an hour, being feted, as fundraisers for Missing People, when it was Mrs McCann's own diliberate decision to leave Madeleine, out of her sight, in an unlocked apartment, abroad, culminating in Madeleine's disappearance.?
6) Has the CEO, of Missing People, donated, personally, to Mrs McCann's or Fiona Webster's cycle challenge fundraising.?
7) Can you explain why Fiona Webster is riding, the 500 mile Missing People cycle challenge 'in MEMORY of Madeleine McCann' instead of, say, 'riding FOR Madeleine McCann'?
8) Could you confirm, the number of missing people, 250,000 annually, relatives, who have told the Missing People charity, that they were, are. glad the investigation, any investigation, into their missing loved ones, was, is, closed, and that it didn't matter if any investigation was carried out, to locate/find their missing loved ones.?
9) Finally, could the Missing People charity, confirm, in writing, that Madeleine McCann was abducted from apartment G5A, Ocean Club, Praia de Luz, Portugal, on 3rd May, 2007, as Mrs McCann has told them.?

Yours faithfully,

Mike Stapes.
--------------------------------------------------

The 'same' Mike Stapes who sent a FOI to MET Police 'regarding' OG's er, dig, in PDL, Portugal, in June 2014, and eventually got a 'reply' many, many, months later?
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

***Missing People Bike Ride now under way (Kate McCann, Simon Cowell and Stephen Fry back Missing People campaign on Twitter)  - Page 2 Empty Re: ***Missing People Bike Ride now under way (Kate McCann, Simon Cowell and Stephen Fry back Missing People campaign on Twitter)

Post by snook 12.06.15 13:30

Wow Jeanmonroe, where did you find that ! ? clapping
snook
snook

Activity : 329

Back to top Go down

***Missing People Bike Ride now under way (Kate McCann, Simon Cowell and Stephen Fry back Missing People campaign on Twitter)  - Page 2 Empty Guest post: Kate McCann - "vital time was lost in the search for Madeleine"

Post by Liz Eagles 12.06.15 14:35

Here is Kate McCann's post on Mumsnet as a guest in the run up to the cycle challenge.

Guest post: Kate McCann - "vital time was lost in the search for Madeleine"

The Child Rescue Alert is potentially life-saving, says Kate McCann, and may protect others from the heartache and despair her family has experienced
***Missing People Bike Ride now under way (Kate McCann, Simon Cowell and Stephen Fry back Missing People campaign on Twitter)  - Page 2 X554080-kate-mccann-51.jpg.pagespeed.ic.J9-9lH8oE_ ***Missing People Bike Ride now under way (Kate McCann, Simon Cowell and Stephen Fry back Missing People campaign on Twitter)  - Page 2 Xsmall-twitter.png.pagespeed.ic.gGyT7Q_-pP
Kate McCann
Missing People Ambassador
Posted on: Thu 11-Jun-15 16:09:29
(84 comments )
***Missing People Bike Ride now under way (Kate McCann, Simon Cowell and Stephen Fry back Missing People campaign on Twitter)  - Page 2 471x223x881706-maddie-471.jpg.pagespeed.ic.HOcGY6eAeF
"It is important to me that I play a role in preventing further heartache and despair for others."
This weekend, I will be embarking on a 500 mile cycle challenge from Edinburgh to London for the charity Missing People. In my third year as a voluntary ambassador for the charity, this challenge is an opportunity for me to raise funds to support the charity's vital work with missing children and adults, and the families they leave behind.

Eight years since my daughter Madeleine went missing, it is important to me that I play a role in preventing further heartache and despair for others in similar situations.

The cycle challenge also marks a year since the Child Rescue Alert was launched in the UK. It's a simple idea - a mechanism for alerting as many people as possible when a child is thought to have been abducted and in imminent danger - but potentially life-saving. It is designed to provoke a rapid and widespread public response.

The night that our little girl was taken from her bed, we mistakenly presumed that some kind of alert would have gone out immediately to the public, to get as many eyes and ears involved in the search as possible. That didn't happen. No system existed to get the message out into the public domain quickly, and thereby recruit help. Vital time was lost in the search for Madeleine. We will never know the difference this could have made.
The night that our little girl was taken from her bed, we mistakenly presumed that some kind of alert would have gone out immediately to the public. That didn't happen.

The success of the system, however, is reliant on members of the public signing up to receive free alerts when a child goes missing. In the past twelve months, over 123,000 people have done just that – but we need thousands more in order to achieve the reach we need.

So we can give ourselves the best possible chance of bringing home an abducted child quickly and safely, we need to grow our community. I hope that with every push of a pedal the Missing People cycle team makes this week, we will encourage more and more people to join us in solidarity with all of those families waiting at home, in limbo, without news of their loved one.

The journey from Edinburgh to London will be a tough one – hills and miles, and more miles and more hills – and I will be away from my twins for five whole days. But I know the team will keep each other going, and be strengthened by the knowledge that every ‘rpm’ will be contributing towards what is a lifeline when someone disappears.

The Mumsnet community is an important one, and you could make a real difference in the search for our missing children. Even if you are unable to make a donation to the charity, I'd be really grateful if you would take a moment to sign up to receive free Child Rescue Alerts via text message, email or through the app.

You can find out more about the Child Rescue Alert here, and support Kate's cycle challenge here.
By  Kate McCann

http://www.mumsnet.com/Talk/guest_posts/2400338-Guest-post-Kate-McCann-vital-time-was-lost-in-the-search-for-Madeleine

You couldn't make this up if you tried.

Just my opinion.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13351

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12.06.15 14:43

Kate's very keen on Child Rescue Alert.  How many children in the UK are abducted every year?

Kate and pals, if you watch your children and don't leave them unattended at night in a foreign country then they won't be abducted.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

***Missing People Bike Ride now under way (Kate McCann, Simon Cowell and Stephen Fry back Missing People campaign on Twitter)  - Page 2 Empty Kate,Simon,Stephen,bike ride charity

Post by willowthewisp 12.06.15 14:47

Hi jeanmonroe
I bet that E-mail was whoooooshed away!?
As has been stated, the MSM will push their cause to what extreme they need to hide and obfuscate from the Truth!?
Be on your guard if the Saintly pair and helpers pass by,Just Turn your Back on them as a means of protest,if you wish to protest.
Ask your self who is Simon Cowell and what has he done to promote the UK, crappy TV shows, where people are made to look foolish or is that the Modus Operandi, to "Fool People"?
I do not know how Stephen Fry became involved, as it seems as though his dislike of Doctrines of Faith that impose their beliefs is a sort of protest of Anti Establishment Rules, is he now for the Establishment to convolute myths to people,as there is no proof of an Abduction?
willowthewisp
willowthewisp

Activity : 4912

Back to top Go down

Post by noddy100 12.06.15 14:49

That Jacci Rudling woman has popped up on MN just to let them all know KM is running for the charity and not the FM fund. They have people watching and supporting them everywhere
She only joined to say that has never posted before
noddy100

Activity : 760

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 13.06.15 1:07

aquila wrote:Here is Kate McCann's post on Mumsnet as a guest in the run up to the cycle challenge.

The Child Rescue Alert is potentially life-saving, says Kate McCann, and may protect others from the heartache and despair her family has experienced
***Missing People Bike Ride now under way (Kate McCann, Simon Cowell and Stephen Fry back Missing People campaign on Twitter)  - Page 2 X554080-kate-mccann-51.jpg.pagespeed.ic.J9-9lH8oE_ ***Missing People Bike Ride now under way (Kate McCann, Simon Cowell and Stephen Fry back Missing People campaign on Twitter)  - Page 2 Xsmall-twitter.png.pagespeed.ic.gGyT7Q_-pP
Kate McCann
(84 comments )
***Missing People Bike Ride now under way (Kate McCann, Simon Cowell and Stephen Fry back Missing People campaign on Twitter)  - Page 2 471x223x881706-maddie-471.jpg.pagespeed.ic.HOcGY6eAeF
"It is important to me that I play a role in preventing further heartache and despair for others."
This weekend, I will be embarking on a 500 mile cycle challenge from Edinburgh to London for the charity Missing People. In my third year as a voluntary ambassador for the charity, this challenge is an opportunity for me to raise funds to support the charity's vital work with missing children and adults, and the families they leave behind.

Eight years since my daughter Madeleine went missing, it is important to me that I play a role in preventing further heartache and despair for others in similar situations.

The cycle challenge also marks a year since the Child Rescue Alert was launched in the UK. It's a simple idea - a mechanism for alerting as many people as possible when a child is thought to have been abducted and in imminent danger - but potentially life-saving. It is designed to provoke a rapid and widespread public response.

The night that our little girl was taken from her bed, we mistakenly presumed that some kind of alert would have gone out immediately to the public, to get as many eyes and ears involved in the search as possible. That didn't happen. No system existed to get the message out into the public domain quickly, and thereby recruit help. Vital time was lost in the search for Madeleine. We will never know the difference this could have made.
The night that our little girl was taken from her bed, we mistakenly presumed that some kind of alert would have gone out immediately to the public. That didn't happen.

The success of the system, however, is reliant on members of the public signing up to receive free alerts when a child goes missing. In the past twelve months, over 123,000 people have done just that – but we need thousands more in order to achieve the reach we need.

So we can give ourselves the best possible chance of bringing home an abducted child quickly and safely, we need to grow our community. I hope that with every push of a pedal the Missing People cycle team makes this week, we will encourage more and more people to join us in solidarity with all of those families waiting at home, in limbo, without news of their loved one.

The journey from Edinburgh to London will be a tough one – hills and miles, and more miles and more hills – and I will be away from my twins for five whole days. But I know the team will keep each other going, and be strengthened by the knowledge that every ‘rpm’ will be contributing towards what is a lifeline when someone disappears.

The Mumsnet community is an important one, and you could make a real difference in the search for our missing children. Even if you are unable to make a donation to the charity, I'd be really grateful if you would take a moment to sign up to receive free Child Rescue Alerts via text message, email or through the app.

You can find out more about the Child Rescue Alert here, and support Kate's cycle challenge here.
By  Kate McCann

http://www.mumsnet.com/Talk/guest_posts/2400338-Guest-post-Kate-McCann-vital-time-was-lost-in-the-search-for-Madeleine

Just my opinion.

Hhmm seems her compatriot, and real expert,  Mark Harrisson does not agree.

From his report:

This report has highlighted the extensive and professional efforts made by the Portuguese authorities regarding the search to locate Madeleine McCann alive. 

Figures.

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

***Missing People Bike Ride now under way (Kate McCann, Simon Cowell and Stephen Fry back Missing People campaign on Twitter)  - Page 2 Empty Missing People twitter - one hour ago

Post by Guest 13.06.15 9:35

***Missing People Bike Ride now under way (Kate McCann, Simon Cowell and Stephen Fry back Missing People campaign on Twitter)  - Page 2 CHXNgrZWsAEdhDX
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue-a-Tory 13.06.15 10:05

Ladyinred wrote:***Missing People Bike Ride now under way (Kate McCann, Simon Cowell and Stephen Fry back Missing People campaign on Twitter)  - Page 2 CHXNgrZWsAEdhDX
Good luck to Kate & bessie Fi. Hope you don't get too wet & don't forget - keeeeeepppppppp searchingggggggg  big grin
Rogue-a-Tory
Rogue-a-Tory

Activity : 1115

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue-a-Tory 13.06.15 10:13

aquila wrote:Here is Kate McCann's post on Mumsnet as a guest in the run up to the cycle challenge.

Kate McCann
(84 comments )

By  Kate McCann

Just my opinion.
 How exactly was the alert system supposed to have worked in May 2007? Apple's iPhone wasn't launched until later that year, smartphones were relatively scarce, more so 3G at that time (particularly in the Algarve, regular cell phone coverage would have been patchy) there was little wifi certainly no free wifi. There would have been no tablets or apps.

So what was supposed to have happened with the alert? Some mumsnet oiks, chavs or trolls rushing around yelling 'they've taken her'? 'Cause that's haw McCannalert worked on that fateful night.
Rogue-a-Tory
Rogue-a-Tory

Activity : 1115

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaggzy 13.06.15 10:52

Kate McCann
(84 comments )

By  Kate McCann

Just my opinion.

Well Kate must have tried like hell because look - she managed it.

The irony of her stating that she will be away from her twins for five whole days. She should be reminded that she was away from her twins - and Madeleine - for five whole nights back in 2007, and it didn't appear to bother her then.

Anyway, as someone who has done a charity bike ride (350 miles in a week through Israel, Jordan, and Egypt in 1999 to raise funds for the Anthony Nolan Bone Marrow Trust) I know how hard these things are and how much training you need to do, and I usually applaud people who do such things (and often donate to them), but on this occasion, I think I'll pass.
Gaggzy
Gaggzy

Activity : 514

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13.06.15 11:03

Perhaps GM could develop a sore Achilles tendon causing him to stay behind and look after his offspring?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

***Missing People Bike Ride now under way (Kate McCann, Simon Cowell and Stephen Fry back Missing People campaign on Twitter)  - Page 2 Empty Stage 1 - Edinburgh to Newcastle

Post by Tony Bennett 13.06.15 13:03

And they're off!!

Stage 1 - Edinburgh to Newcastle.

It still seems quite extraordinary to me that the mainstream media should be giving this event such a massive push, given that it heavily features a mother who lost one child, she says, because she left her, at the age of 3, along with twin siblings aged 2, long enough for an abductor to steal her away...

***Missing People Bike Ride now under way (Kate McCann, Simon Cowell and Stephen Fry back Missing People campaign on Twitter)  - Page 2 Vaaabi10

***Missing People Bike Ride now under way (Kate McCann, Simon Cowell and Stephen Fry back Missing People campaign on Twitter)  - Page 2 Vaaabi11

***Missing People Bike Ride now under way (Kate McCann, Simon Cowell and Stephen Fry back Missing People campaign on Twitter)  - Page 2 Vaaabi12

The Scotsman, predictably, chose this sombre, completely posed photo of Dr Kate McCann to accompany its story this morning:

www.scotsman.com/news/scotland/top-stories/kate-mccann-leaves-edinburgh-on-10k-charity-cycle-1-3801345

***Missing People Bike Ride now under way (Kate McCann, Simon Cowell and Stephen Fry back Missing People campaign on Twitter)  - Page 2 Vaaabi13

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 13.06.15 13:31

"..... to get as many eyes and ears involved in the search as possible. That didn't happen."
---------------------------------
"That didn't happen!"

Well, certainly NOT by KM, herself, her 'friend' JT and her husband's bezzie tennis buddy, JW!

Indeed, JW, who'd have 'a wonderful eye for detail', being a TV programme 'producer,' was 'TOLD', by KM's 'friend', M Oldfield, his 'eyes and ears' were 'NOT NEEDED'! (to be 'involved' in the 'search')

So JW...............WENT BACK TO BED!

Actually, after the 'initial' pretendy 'whizz-a-round' by 'members' of the T9, ('look at us, busy 'searching', guys') their 'eyes and ears' were not 'involved', further, in the 'search', either!

And HAVEN'T been, in the last eight YEARS!

Yep, Kate, 'searching' by yourself, your fellow T9 'member', JT, and JW, certainly did not 'happen'!

Does anyone 'know' about DW's and R Oldfield's ACTUAL 'search record', (for 'missing' Madeleine) on the night of 3rd May, day of May 4th, 2007?

AFAIR, 'those' 2, STAYED at apartment 'block' 'chatting and gossiping' about 'stuff' but didn't 'actually', get 'involved', in the, erm, 'search'.

So, if, my math is 'correct', that would be FOUR out of the (T)9 whose 'eyes and ears' were NOT 'involved' in the 'search'

Istbc, of course.

jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 13.06.15 13:56

Kate McCann leaves Edinburgh on £10k charity cycle.
-------------------------------------

Jeeez! £10K for a charity 'bicycle'?

She must have used some of her 'own' £million's to 'pay' for that!

All i can say is that I wouldn't like to 'buy/pay for' a charity 'CAR'!

laughat

http://www.scotsman.com/news/scotland/top-stories/kate-mccann-leaves-edinburgh-on-10k-charity-cycle-1-3801345

Kate McCann whose daughter Madeleine went missing in Portugal in 2007. Picture: PA

published 09:43Saturday 13 June 2015

KATE McCann, mother of missing Madeleine, hopes to raise £10,000 for charity as she sets off on an Edinburgh to London bike ride.

Mrs McCann will join around 20 cyclists for the five-day, 500-mile challenge in aid of the UK charity Missing People.

Due to set off from the centre of Edinburgh today, they will take in Newcastle, York, Nottingham and Northampton before crossing the finish line in London on June 17.

Mrs McCann is an ambassador for Missing People and last year launched Child Rescue Alert, which has seen more than 250,000 people sign up to receive alerts when a child is feared to have been abducted.

She said: “The Missing People Cycle Challenge is particularly significant for me, a year on from the launch of Child Rescue Alert in the UK.

“The night that our little girl was taken from her bed, we mistakenly presumed that an alert would have gone out immediately to the public to get as many eyes and ears involved in the search as possible.

“But no such system existed to get a message out into the public domain quickly and recruit help. Although a simple idea, Child Rescue Alert is a potentially life-saving system, the success of which is reliant on us, as members of the public, to sign up to receive free alerts when a child goes missing.

“I hope that with every push of a pedal the Missing People cycle team makes from one end of the country to the other, we will encourage more and more people to join us in support of the charity and in solidarity with all of those families waiting at home, in limbo, without news of their loved one.”

Missing People chief executive Jo Youle said: “Every year I am deeply moved by the way the Cycle Challenge brings together families desperately missing loved ones with supporters of the charity, all pulling together in solidarity so we can offer a lifeline when someone disappears.

“As the team members stretch themselves and support each other with every aspect of the Challenge, they always keep in mind the many missing adults, children and families that the charity supports.”

• To donate to Kate McCann’s Cycle Challenge visit www.justgiving.com/KateMcCann.To sign up to receive free Child Rescue Alerts, visit www.childrescuealert.org.uk/register
----------------------------------------------------------
"Kate McCann whose daughter Madeleine went missing in Portugal in 2007"

'THE SCOTSMAN' newspaper will SURELY have to print a 'correction/apology' in their paper, asap, at risk of 'libel', to correct their printed statement that 'Kate McCann whose daughter Madeleine went missing in Portugal in 2007' to one of, 'Kate McCann whose daughter Madeleine WAS ABDUCTED in Portugal in 2007'

jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 13.06.15 14:33

"Good luck to Kate & bessie Fi. Hope you don't get too wet & don't forget - keeeeeepppppppp searchingggggggg!"
----------------------------------

'presumeably', She and 'bezzie' Fi, have 'finished' searchinggggggggggg, for Maddie, in Edinburgh!

They will then take in Newcastle, York, Nottingham and Northampton before finishing at the Tower of London.

Next Maddie erm, 'searchhhhhhhhh', in Newcastle!

THEN, Maddie 'searchhhhhhhhhh' in,....... well i'm sure you get the 'gist'........ winkwink

Finally, the Maddie 'searchhhhhhhh', by Kate and BFF Fi, will 'resume', in earnest, unless there's another, self promotion um, charidy 'activity' to be 'hi-jacked', back in Rothley!

just to add: I'm glad KM's dad is 'better', just in time, for her to 'leave' him alone for 5 days for her local bike, UK, 'ride'.

just to add, again: I'd possibly like to 'donate' to one, or more, of the OTHER 20 'riders', but i don't 'know' any of THEIR 'names'!

There 'ARE' 20 'OTHER' 'riders', aren't there?

It's NOT 'just' the Kate and Fi 'show' is it?
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13.06.15 14:45

Reading KHs statement I finally begin to understand. At last!

The parents did no searching, nor did anyone else of there buddies, BECAUSE they (albeit mistakenly) supposed an alert system was in place!

They needn't search: the system should have done that!

Well done, lawyers! The parents only mistake was believing in an alarm system

So, Mark Warner: pay attention: did you have a system in place? No? Then: face the music!

Sorry, I forgot, you already closed down your operation, didn't you? What a pity, so much money could otherwise have been squeezed out of you!

Oh, I forget something else. If you, Mark Warner, had been to blame instead of the parents, they would have taken you to the cleaners from day One. 

But for some reason or other, best known to themselves, they did not. How strange, how very strange
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by sonic72 13.06.15 14:45

Why is Fiona Payne listed as Fiona Webster in articles relating to the ride? Have her and David divorced?
sonic72
sonic72

Activity : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13.06.15 14:59

sonic72 wrote:Why is Fiona Payne listed as Fiona Webster in articles relating to the ride? Have her and David divorced?
I posted the same question a few weeks ago, sonic.  I believe he sponsored her for the bike ride.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by sonic72 13.06.15 15:06

Ladyinred wrote:
sonic72 wrote:Why is Fiona Payne listed as Fiona Webster in articles relating to the ride? Have her and David divorced?
I posted the same question a few weeks ago, sonic.  I believe he sponsored her for the bike ride
She's doing a Healy!
sonic72
sonic72

Activity : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13.06.15 15:16

sonic72 wrote:
Ladyinred wrote:
I posted the same question a few weeks ago, sonic.  I believe he sponsored her for the bike ride
She's doing a Healy!
I think it's unusual to change unless you've separated.  Perhaps we'll find out eventually.  There has been speculation here that one of the group has separated (JT/ROB).
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 13.06.15 15:33

***Missing People Bike Ride now under way (Kate McCann, Simon Cowell and Stephen Fry back Missing People campaign on Twitter)  - Page 2 Vaaabi12

How MANY of the people, in this photograph, truly 'believe' that Madeleine McCann 'was abducted' in 2007?

How MANY 'wives, sisters, mothers and girlfriends' of the 'guys' in the photograph, truly 'believe' Madeleine McCann 'was abducted' in 2007?

Given that 97% of UK people do NOT 'believe' any 'such thing' there's going to be 'quite a lot' of 'dis-believer' 'guys' in the photo 'riding' alongside er, not entirely, honest, truthful 'people', ito.

eta: Still no 'reply/comment' from Daniel Magson (Missing People Charity) to Mike Stapes 'questions' about the MP 500 mile Cycle Challenge, 2015.? (8th June 2015)

5 days, and 'counting'.

C'mon Daniel, 'say' something, otherwise people might start thinking, the Missing People Charity, 'do' have 'something' untoward to 'hide'!
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 13.06.15 16:34

jeanmonroe wrote:***Missing People Bike Ride now under way (Kate McCann, Simon Cowell and Stephen Fry back Missing People campaign on Twitter)  - Page 2 Vaaabi12

How MANY of the people, in this photograph, truly 'believe' that Madeleine McCann 'was abducted' in 2007?

How MANY 'wives, sisters, mothers and girlfriends' of the 'guys' in the photograph, truly 'believe' Madeleine McCann 'was abducted' in 2007?

Given that 97% of UK people do NOT 'believe' any 'such thing' there's going to be 'quite a lot' of 'dis-believer' 'guys' in the photo 'riding' alongside er, not entirely, honest, truthful 'people', ito.

eta: Still no 'reply/comment' from Daniel Magson (Missing People Charity) to Mike Stapes 'questions' about the MP 500 mile Cycle Challenge, 2015.? (8th June 2015)

5 days, and 'counting'.

C'mon Daniel, 'say' something, otherwise people might start thinking, the Missing People Charity, 'do' have 'something' untoward to 'hide'!
I see John McCann is sat by the beaming Kate. Who exactly pays for the nosh and drinks and overnight stops on this 'fundraising' venture?

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 13.06.15 16:35

I 'thought' it WAS!

the 'guy' next to KM in above 'photo' IS...........................John McCann!

Who 'levelled' a 'rant' at 'non giving to the McCann's PRIVATE 'fund'..'donators' in PDL in 2007!

http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/fundraiser-web/fundraiser/showFundraiserProfilePage.action?userUrl=JohnMcCann1

So, as 'predicted' KM 'going' family 'mob handed' on this 'challenge'

However, she and Fi must be absolutely 'petrified' about what the 'other' riders' are 'saying', which they can't 'hear' because of the 'wind rush'!

J Mc 'kept' his participation 'on the QT, didn't he?

Kate McCann NEVER 'referred' to him in any of her 'interviews' to 'date' about the MP 'challenge'.

Perhaps he is to be 'placed' at back of the 'peleton' to later tell, K&F, what was being 'said' about 'them'?

THEY MUST ALL BE SLOWLY GOING 'PARANOID'!

'KARMA'!
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13.06.15 16:45

Nina wrote:
jeanmonroe wrote:***Missing People Bike Ride now under way (Kate McCann, Simon Cowell and Stephen Fry back Missing People campaign on Twitter)  - Page 2 Vaaabi12

5 days, and 'counting'.

I see John McCann is sat by the beaming Kate. Who exactly pays for the nosh and drinks and overnight stops on this 'fundraising' venture?
Good question.
There's a few bottles of wine there.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top