The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Charities and The McCann Fund - Discussion Thread - Page 2 Mm11

Charities and The McCann Fund - Discussion Thread - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Charities and The McCann Fund - Discussion Thread - Page 2 Mm11

Charities and The McCann Fund - Discussion Thread - Page 2 Regist10

Charities and The McCann Fund - Discussion Thread

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Charities and The McCann Fund - Discussion Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Charities and The McCann Fund - Discussion Thread

Post by littlepixie 27.05.10 16:10

I thought she had changed her mind and wasnt donating to the Find Madeleine fund as they "had enough people donating"

Watch them all swiftly withdraw their support [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"No I am NOT donating to Findmadleine at all - they seem to have more
than enough donators at the moment"
littlepixie
littlepixie

Activity : 1392

Back to top Go down

Charities and The McCann Fund - Discussion Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Charities and The McCann Fund - Discussion Thread

Post by Kololi 27.05.10 17:22

Good luck to this lady if she attempts this but, personally, I think she hasn't thought it through properly or is just plain barmy.
Kololi
Kololi

Activity : 687

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainbow 27.05.10 21:33

Both I think!!
Rainbow
Rainbow

Activity : 476

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 28.05.10 4:51

Oh dear, I'm lost for words.

Is this about spotlight for herself or is this about Madeleine?

If she wants attention she is definitely getting it from some unsavoury quarters.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by justagrannynow 1 28.05.10 6:24

The details on her justgiving webpage reveal her target is to raise £300 !!!!

Who in their right mind would undertake this venture to raise such a small amount of money? I would have expected a donation from Carter Ruck for that amount alone.

Activity : 1110

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 28.05.10 9:53

Walk 1000 miles for £300!
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by justagrannynow 1 28.05.10 12:37

aiyoyo wrote:Walk 1000 miles for £300!

Exactly. The travel costs to Barcelona then back to the UK from PDL, plus meals and accommodation on the journey must come to around £300, not to mention sun cream and blister pads !!!!
Why not cost that out, send that money to the charity then sink into an armchair with chocolates and ice cream and watch Wimbledon ?

Back to top Go down

Post by littlepixie 28.05.10 23:38

Where has Deborah Butler got my personal email address from?

Has anyone else had an email from her today regarding her justgiving site?

I never used that email on MM but did long ago on 3A.

Did she take member lists with her when she left the MF?

eta. my personal email addy was one of those exposed when we were all outed from the petition we signed - she must have taken notes [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
littlepixie
littlepixie

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn 29.05.10 1:36

Little Pixie, just checked my hotmail and, sure enough, Butler has sent me an e-mail too. Butler, if you are reading this please note that if you contact me again I will register a complaint about your behaviour with the Macmillan Charity.
Autumn

Activity : 2903

Back to top Go down

Post by justagrannynow 1 29.05.10 6:18

I haven't had an e mail and I still have the same e mail accounts I used for the 3As and MM.

Perhaps Ms Butler has me on "Ignore" [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn 29.05.10 12:23

justagrannynow 1 wrote:I haven't had an e mail and I still have the same e mail accounts I used for the 3As and MM.

Perhaps Ms Butler has me on "Ignore" [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Justagran, most of us can only dream of being on Ms Butler's 'Ignore' list - how on earth did you manage that? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Perhaps you could invite her to our knitting circle here as she excells in spinning yarns [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Autumn

Back to top Go down

Post by kary 29.05.10 13:09

Autumn wrote:Perhaps you could invite her to our knitting circle here as she excells in spinning yarns [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Oooh but think of the dropped stitches! lol!
kary

Activity : 368

Back to top Go down

Post by littlepixie 29.05.10 21:14

I asked her not to spam me and she has replied stating it is not spam it is fundraising.

I am sorry I cannot stand people who resort to tactics such as this, I have come across many of them who enter business premises trying to "shame" people into donating to their cause. I contacted Christies Hospital once after I had a particularly aggressive "fundraiser" who refused to leave without being given money. They were mortified at the mans behaviour.

I also cannot stand people who say "all look at me and what I am doing for charity"

There are ways and means of raising money without stealing peoples private email addresses and without calling a fanfare for yourself.
littlepixie
littlepixie

Back to top Go down

Post by ufercoffy 31.05.10 12:32

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

How funny that Debbie "I hate you" Butler is donating money to her fun run herself under the name of 'Bob' [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
ufercoffy
ufercoffy

Activity : 2101

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn 31.05.10 13:39

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I think she's pretty much exhausted her donation list if shes now resorting to asking those shes harassed and threatened over the last year or so.
Autumn

Back to top Go down

Post by kary 31.05.10 14:00

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
kary

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn 01.06.10 12:59

My response to Ms Butler's e-mail to me is as follows:

Please do not contact me or attempt to send me your spam mail to my private e-mail address. As I have absolutely no interest in anything that you say or do, there would be little or no point in you contacting me either by e-mail or on the forums. Should you wish to post my response on the MM Forum, that is fine by me.
Autumn

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 01.06.10 14:30

DB donating to her own cause! Barmy is all I can say.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by kary 01.06.10 19:00

See she's now increased the target to £1,000.
kary

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top