The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Conservative Party member won't vote Conservative this time because Cameron appointed Clarence Mitchell to help him Mm11

Conservative Party member won't vote Conservative this time because Cameron appointed Clarence Mitchell to help him Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Conservative Party member won't vote Conservative this time because Cameron appointed Clarence Mitchell to help him Mm11

Conservative Party member won't vote Conservative this time because Cameron appointed Clarence Mitchell to help him Regist10

Conservative Party member won't vote Conservative this time because Cameron appointed Clarence Mitchell to help him

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Conservative Party member won't vote Conservative this time because Cameron appointed Clarence Mitchell to help him Empty Conservative Party member won't vote Conservative this time because Cameron appointed Clarence Mitchell to help him

Post by Tony Bennett 02.04.10 11:11

I have received this email this morning from a Madeleine Foundation member.

I reproduce it verbatim apart from having to disguise his constituency:

Tony

I have been a Conservative activist in the _______ Constituency in [large English city], helping out during the last two campaigns. I am a member of the party as well.

However, I can not support the party this time round, either through helping out (leaflets, knocking-up on election day) or even voting Conservative.

I am very disappointed that Clarence Mitchell is being employed by the Conservatives (for obvious reaons) and that is why I cannot support the party.

I would also like to send an email to Jenny Stoker [Secretary to David Cameron], what is the best email address to use?

Regards [name withheld]
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Conservative Party member won't vote Conservative this time because Cameron appointed Clarence Mitchell to help him Empty Re: Conservative Party member won't vote Conservative this time because Cameron appointed Clarence Mitchell to help him

Post by Ruby 02.04.10 11:26

Pity really - he could have done more good by staying on, keeping you informed and (maybe, maybe not) voicing protests...
Ruby
Ruby

Activity : 704

Back to top Go down

Conservative Party member won't vote Conservative this time because Cameron appointed Clarence Mitchell to help him Empty What the Conservative is and isn't doing

Post by Tony Bennett 02.04.10 11:43

Ruby wrote:Pity really - he could have done more good by staying on, keeping you informed and (maybe, maybe not) voicing protests...
He is now adding his voice by writing to David Cameron's private secretary Jenny Stoker.

Ruby, he is indeed staying on as a member of the Conservative Party.

He is indeed continuing to voice his protest from inside the party by now writing to Cameron's private secretary.

What he is NOT doing is:

He's NOT activley helping the party in this election

AND

He's NOT voting for them.
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Conservative Party member won't vote Conservative this time because Cameron appointed Clarence Mitchell to help him Empty Re: Conservative Party member won't vote Conservative this time because Cameron appointed Clarence Mitchell to help him

Post by littlepixie 02.04.10 11:52

We all had letters from the Conservative party last week asking whether we will vote for them and asking us what is important to us.
I had already emailed them and told them of my concerns regarding Mitchell.
littlepixie
littlepixie

Activity : 1392

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby 02.04.10 13:23

Ok thanks for clearing that up Tony.

Well done littlepixie rock
Ruby
Ruby

Activity : 704

Back to top Go down

Post by Kololi 02.04.10 23:21

Hi
Talking of political party stuff - I had an email from a member of the political party that I belong to showing a letter from the BNP and they actually mentioned you Mr Bennett by name - nearly fell off my chair when I saw your name.

It wasn't anything bad at all before suspicions get raised. It just reminded me of how small the world has become with the internet.

I actually will not vote Tory ever but I do hope that they do not get left to clean up Labours mess with or without Clarence Mitchell.

Take care
Kololi
Kololi

Activity : 687

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 03.04.10 6:55

All politicians are the same - in for themselves. Bet on it that if the Tory got elected they won't give two monkeys what the public thought of their appointment of CM or whoever. People will only get reply tactfully telling them to 'piss off'

In the interim it's good that people are making their views know - well done.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by justagrannynow 1 03.04.10 7:34

My father advised me to always vote Conservative.

He said they were just as corrupt as all the other politicians, but they were better at handling money. roll
justagrannynow 1
justagrannynow 1

Activity : 1110

Back to top Go down

Post by vaguely1 03.04.10 9:28

Just wondering why a long standing member of the conservative party would be asking you for the contact details of their leader's secretary.

Activity : 2015

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 03.04.10 16:52

justagrannynow 1 wrote:My father advised me to always vote Conservative.

He said they were just as corrupt as all the other politicians, but they were better at handling money. roll

Then it doest matter who got the job then, because there's no money left!
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top