The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Complaint against Mr Amaral dismissed Mm11

Complaint against Mr Amaral dismissed Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Complaint against Mr Amaral dismissed Mm11

Complaint against Mr Amaral dismissed Regist10

Complaint against Mr Amaral dismissed

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Complaint against Mr Amaral dismissed Empty Complaint against Mr Amaral dismissed

Post by Guest 17.03.10 21:11

Just seen on MM forum that the complaint by Leandro (leanor Ciprianos husband - of being tortured by Mr Amaral has been dismissed by the judge!!

Some good news :yahoo: clapping :yahoo: clapping :yahoo: clapping

thumbsup
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Complaint against Mr Amaral dismissed Empty Re: Complaint against Mr Amaral dismissed

Post by Ruby 17.03.10 21:14

Su fuckin perb! whoop whoop! :yahoo: TM were counting on that going there way so it's nice not everything has to.
Ruby
Ruby

Activity : 704

Back to top Go down

Complaint against Mr Amaral dismissed Empty Re: Complaint against Mr Amaral dismissed

Post by hentie 17.03.10 21:35

Great news!!!! thumbsup
hentie
hentie
Madeleine Foundation

Activity : 1020

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 17.03.10 21:47

Hooray.

KM is going to need to use that 'key to the Church' more often.

Perhaps she goes in the dead of the night under an invisible cloak.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn 17.03.10 22:15

Wonderful news, dare we hope that this is the start of things not going their way? thumbsup
Autumn

Activity : 2903

Back to top Go down

Post by vaguely1 17.03.10 22:29

Isn't this a different case entirely?

Activity : 2015

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby 17.03.10 23:32

Yes it is but it has the link of the same mad lawyer who works for the McCanns (but I suspect you know that) and is trying to discredit Amaral by any means necessary.
Ruby
Ruby

Activity : 704

Back to top Go down

Post by vaguely1 17.03.10 23:46

Ruby wrote:Yes it is but it has the link of the same mad lawyer who works for the McCanns (but I suspect you know that) and is trying to discredit Amaral by any means necessary.

Ruby, I'll be honest with you.....I'm past caring. I didn't know, or if I did then I didn't remember.

the whole thing is a farce.

This isn't Duarte...is this something to do with the pond dredging lawyer?

Or should I give up and go and join a craft/pet/parenting forum? big grin

Activity : 2015

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 18.03.10 3:14

So you managed to join the dots.

Is there a Keela & Eddie forum?
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 18.03.10 3:21

Ruby wrote:Yes it is but it has the link of the same mad lawyer who works for the McCanns (but I suspect you know that) and is trying to discredit Amaral by any means necessary.

Same loony lawyer who took on the Cipriano lost cause case FOC; yet paid by team mccanns for the dredge of the pond.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by justagrannynow 1 18.03.10 6:34

Do you mean this lawyer? I recall reading something about him being paid by the McCanns.

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/news/article-23455108-bag-of-small-bones-found-in-reservoir-where-lawyer-claims-madeleine-mccanns-body-was-dumped.do

Bag of small bones found in reservoir where lawyer claims Madeleine McCann's body was dumped
Last updated at 00:37am on 16.03.08

Divers searching a reservoir for Madeleine McCann yesterday found a plastic bag containing small bones.

Police experts were last night examining the gruesome find at the lake only 20 minutes from the Portuguese resort of Praia da Luz, where Madeleine - three at the time - disappeared last May.

Her parents Gerry and Kate McCann were told immediately by a private detective monitoring the search. Portuguese lawyer Marcos Aragao Correia, who sponsored the dive, says he was acting on an underworld tip-off that Madeleine was murdered and her body thrown in a lake within 48-hours of being snatched.

'Small bones' which have been pulled from the lake at Barragem

He said last night: "We found two bags, one of which contains some small bones.

"We don't know at this stage if they are human bones. If they are, they look like they come from a child's fingers. They are too small for an adult. I can't tell you how many we found, because we didn't count them.

"As soon as we made the find, we handed them over to the Portuguese authorities and the private detectives working for the McCanns."

Portuguese police and divers at the lake not far from Praia da Luz on the Algarve

Last night the McCanns' spokesman Clarence Mitchell played down the find.

He said: "We have not been informed of anything by the police to indicate that this find is significant. There is nothing to indicate at this stage that they are human bones and they could easily be from an animal.

"There is nothing at the moment to indicate that this find has anything to do with Madeleine. We continue to believe she is alive."

Police have been searching for days after receiving information from underground sources

It is the second time divers working for Mr Correia have searched the waters. The criminal lawyer has spent thousands of pounds on the search.

John Fellows, a frogman with the Lagos-based dive school Dive Time made the discovery.

The remote reservoir is near the town of Silves where a lorry driver saw a woman handing a child like Madeleine McCann over to a man two days after she went missing. Scroll down for more...

Divers searched the reservoir for the first time several weeks ago

Divers had previously recovered several lengths of cord, some plastic tape and a single white, cotton sock.
Madeleine McCann

Madeleine McCann has been missing since May 3
Mr Correia, from Madeira, says he decided to search the reservoir after being told by underworld criminals that Madeleine, who was three when she disappeared, had been raped, murdered and dumped in a lake in the area within 48 hours of being snatched.

Madeleine's parents have previously dismissed Mr Correia as a self-publicist and said there is no evidence to suggest there is any link between their daughter and the reservoir.

Francisco Mendes, a 59-year-old from Portimao who was in the area when the bones were found, said: "I was here on a day out as it is a very peaceful, remote area.

"I was having a coffee but saw the police turned up and walked down to find out what was going on.

"They have found two small black plastic bags. The police are examining them now. We are being kept 15 meters back so can't really see what's inside.

"We're told one of the bags is empty but the other one contains small bones. We don't know if they are the bones of a child or not."

The divers first searched the reservoir five weeks ago and resumed again on Monday morning.
justagrannynow 1
justagrannynow 1

Activity : 1110

Back to top Go down

Post by justagrannynow 1 18.03.10 7:04

http://joana-morais.blogspot.com/2008/10/leonors-lawyer-received-money-from.html

Leonor’s lawyer received money from the McCanns - 24Horas
30 October 2008 | Posted by astro Leave a Comment
Aragão Correia confirms that he was supported with money from Maddie’s parents

The lawyer says that he defends Joana’s mother for free and that the McCanns paid him to “investigate” Gonçalo Amaral

by Luís Maneta

“Was Dr Gonçalo Amaral in charge”; “Was Dr Gonçalo Amaral present?”; “Did Dr Gonçalo Amaral hit you?”. Gonçalo Amaral, Gonçalo Amaral, Gonçalo Amaral – this seems to be the obsession of Leonor Cipriano’s defense lawyer during the trial that opposes Joana’s mother to five Judiciária inspectors.

Three policemen stand accused of torture: Pereira Cristóvão, Leonel Marques and Paulo Marques Bom. But Leonor’s lawyer, Marcos Aragão Correia, has pointed his guns at Gonçalo Amaral, who in this process stands accused of false testimony and omission of denunciation.

“This doesn’t look like a trial in the Joana case but rather one in the Maddie case”, says a source that is connected to the defense of the former coordinator of the PJ in Portimão, who headed the investigations into the disappearance of both children and became a sort of “public enemy #1” for the McCann couple.

“A possible condemnation of Gonçalo Amaral in this process may make it easier for the English to prosecute the Portuguese state”, the source says.

They have paid the expenses

When confronted by 24Horas with the suspicions about his connection to the Maddie case, Marcos Aragão confirmed that he was already paid by persons that are connected to the McCanns. “They haven’t paid me honoraries but rather expenses due to transportation, lodging and food, in order to interview João Cipriano in prison”, the lawyer explained, adding that the purpose of the conversation was to “analyze” the procedures of Amaral as a PJ investigator.

Following the investigation – which originated a report from the Association Against Exclusion through Development (ACED) – Aragão Correia says that he accepted to represent Leonor Cipriano without charging one cent.

“I accepted this case for humanitarian reasons only. I am not receiving any honoraries”, the lawyer asserted, referring that the “attacks” against Gonçalo Amaral are linked to Leonor Cipriano’s strategy in this case: “It’s not an obsession. I can’t insist on the other arguidos because she has not identified them”.

Yesterday’s session at the Court in Faro was marked by a new contradiction from the plaintiff. On Monday, Leonor Cipriano had guaranteed that Gonçalo Amaral did not watch the questioning during which she allegedly suffered abuse in order to make her confess to her daughter’s death. Yesterday, Joana’s mother corrected her version: “Gonçalo Amaral beat me”. When questioned by the judge, she said she had recovered her memory after watching a report on television.
justagrannynow 1
justagrannynow 1

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 18.03.10 8:41

AFAIU, he was paid by the PI Metedo3 (sp), so by extension mccanns.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by justagrannynow 1 18.03.10 9:34

aiyoyo wrote:AFAIU, he was paid by the PI Metedo3 (sp), so by extension mccanns.

Quite right aiyoyo.

The McCanns rarely involve themselves directly, preferring instead to use Clarence, a family member or " a source close to the family"etc. That way they can always blame somebody else when the lies are found out.

Unless of course it is sueing somebody.
justagrannynow 1
justagrannynow 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Pascal 18.03.10 11:55

I'm glad the case was thrown out. I'm appalled that Joanna is deemed expendable and of no apparent importance as long as Amaral was 'nailed'.

Depicable behaviour from those involved.
Pascal
Pascal

Activity : 627

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top