The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Anne Guedes: McCann V Amaral: Supreme Court verdict 31 Jan 2017 - Snr Amaral's victory Mm11

Anne Guedes: McCann V Amaral: Supreme Court verdict 31 Jan 2017 - Snr Amaral's victory Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Anne Guedes: McCann V Amaral: Supreme Court verdict 31 Jan 2017 - Snr Amaral's victory Mm11

Anne Guedes: McCann V Amaral: Supreme Court verdict 31 Jan 2017 - Snr Amaral's victory Regist10

Anne Guedes: McCann V Amaral: Supreme Court verdict 31 Jan 2017 - Snr Amaral's victory

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Anne Guedes: McCann V Amaral: Supreme Court verdict 31 Jan 2017 - Snr Amaral's victory Empty Anne Guedes: McCann V Amaral: Supreme Court verdict 31 Jan 2017 - Snr Amaral's victory

Post by Jill Havern 08.02.17 19:42

McCann V Amaral: Supreme Court verdict 31 Jan 2017

http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/Supreme_Court_31_01_2017.htm

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 40913

Back to top Go down

Anne Guedes: McCann V Amaral: Supreme Court verdict 31 Jan 2017 - Snr Amaral's victory Empty Re: Anne Guedes: McCann V Amaral: Supreme Court verdict 31 Jan 2017 - Snr Amaral's victory

Post by MayMuse 08.02.17 22:01

€1.2 Million
For Moral damages?

MORAL 
Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear

laughat lol!

Robert Murat talking to David Jones, Daily Mail, 02 June 2007
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-459316/Madeleine-Is-Robert-Murat-suspect-scapegoat.html
MayMuse

Activity : 3472

Back to top Go down

Anne Guedes: McCann V Amaral: Supreme Court verdict 31 Jan 2017 - Snr Amaral's victory Empty Re: Anne Guedes: McCann V Amaral: Supreme Court verdict 31 Jan 2017 - Snr Amaral's victory

Post by Doug D 09.02.17 12:16

Translated up to page 42 now.

Thank you Anne.
Doug D

Activity : 5283

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse 09.02.17 12:33

Fantastic work, thank you to all those involved!

Robert Murat talking to David Jones, Daily Mail, 02 June 2007
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-459316/Madeleine-Is-Robert-Murat-suspect-scapegoat.html
MayMuse

Activity : 3472

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 09.02.17 12:40

MayMuse wrote:€1.2 Million
For Moral damages?

MORAL 
Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear

laughat lol!

I think GA should issue a writ, against the McCan'ts, stating that the 'actions' of the McCan'ts, caused him to be 'deeply and seriously depressed'. The writ, imo, should also describe how he suffered from:

■ permanent anxiety
■ insomnia
■ lack of appetite
■ irritability
■ indefinable fear

and that he felt,

■ "totally destroyed"
■ "irreparably damaged", and
■ "totally destroyed from a moral, social, ethical, emotional and family point of view"

£1.2million, from 'them', for 'damage to his reputation and HONOUR', should just about 'cover it'!

Oh, the 'irony'!

jta: I have always 'praised' Anne, not least because she was, a times, the ONLY person, that reported the 'trials', TRUTHFULLY, everyday.

ALONE, against all the 'odds', the UK Madia 'spin' machine employed in 'support' of their 'untouchable, cash cows'!

GO ANNE! high5
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by mootle 02.03.17 22:31

None of my business really but does anyone know if Snr Amaral is still with his wife? Can they now get re-married? 

I am, at heart, an old romatic and yearn for at least one happy ending in this case....

mods - please delete if thought inapproriate/personal
mootle
mootle

Activity : 145

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 28.04.17 9:21

Does anyone know if they have settled the costs yet?

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
roll
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by tara 28.04.17 16:51

Just a thought: If Kate's book 'madeleine' was written at a time when Kate and Gerry McCann knew that the investigation had been archived by the PJ and after their arguido status had been lifted; a time when they thought mistakenly, as it transpired in the Supreme Court ruling (McCann/Amaral 2017), can the PJ and SY use the contents of her book as evidence since there are many anomalies?
Kate may not have brazenly written it if she had understood her legal position, in my opinion, of course.
tara

Activity : 98

Back to top Go down

Post by Hobs 28.04.17 17:06

It could and would become part of the evidence since she wrote it freely detailing her version of events.
It pins her to a specific timeline, specific actions and specific language, all of which can be compared to her written police statements and also all the other statements both written and verbal that have come from them.

Her lawyers from the get go would have told her to say nothing since anything she says could be used as evidence.
If you say nothing they can't use your words against you, especially when you confess the victim is dead.

She ignored them and wrote her book.

Her lawyers would have been raging at her stupidty, kate though, clearly seemed to think she knew better and has freely presented us with exhibit 1

Researcher/Analyst

Activity : 1825

http://tania-cadogan.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by tara 28.04.17 18:51

Thank you, that is most interesting Hobs. Misplaced confidence on Kate, and Gerry's part then. IMO
tara

Activity : 98

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 30.04.17 7:39

http://linkis.com/brisbanetimes.com.au/gH5v8

According to this article they are going to the European courts.

Anyone know how long that would likely take and whether Rocky's assetts remain frozen?

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
roll
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top