The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

A good time for a T7 or two to come clean Mm11

A good time for a T7 or two to come clean Regist10

A good time for a T7 or two to come clean

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A good time for a T7 or two to come clean Empty A good time for a T7 or two to come clean

Post by Willo on 26.10.12 3:28

With all the furore of the latest revelations of paedophilia galvanising the common people into calling a hunt that must now be carried to it's fullest extent to weed out as many perpetrators as possible. What better time than for those of the Tapa 7's who are guilty if only by silence to tell the world what really went on in the Ocean Club five and a half years ago. If they have been intimidated in the past or felt scared of their own safety today would be a good climate to confess in. Any claims would much less likely to be covered up with the new sort of bravado that some prominent individuals and some of the media are showing. Protection would be offered and arrests would be made. Justice would now have to be seen to be done. There are less pillars for the guilty to hide behind and no doubt proper investigation into the Jersey home, the Scottish Legal system, the No.10 connection, Madeleines Mystery, plus many more cases some which will cause more pillars to crumble. It's going to get messy for a lot of high profilers and commoners alike and so much harder for them to hide. It would be a good time for any of the T7 group to come clean. Better fessing up now than maybe being caught up in the drive that will sweep across Britain in an attempt to cleanse society from paedohile behaviour. Guilty if only by silence is still guilty.
Willo
Willo

Posts : 141
Join date : 2011-05-24
Location : NZ

Back to top Go down

A good time for a T7 or two to come clean Empty Re: A good time for a T7 or two to come clean

Post by rainbow-fairy on 05.12.12 18:35

100% agree with everything you say Willo :)

____________________
"Ask the dogs, Sandra" - Gerry McCann to Sandra FelgueirasA good time for a T7 or two to come clean 670379



Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

NORMAN MACDONALD, Maxims and Moral Reflections.
rainbow-fairy
rainbow-fairy

Posts : 1971
Join date : 2011-05-26
Age : 45
Location : going round in circles

Back to top Go down

A good time for a T7 or two to come clean Empty Re: A good time for a T7 or two to come clean

Post by richieb on 09.08.13 18:22

I agree as well but what I cant understand is why the McCanns and their friends were not arrested within at least 48 hours after the event when it has become apparent that the police early on didnt believe the abduction tale....before the political intrigue entered the frame...why were they not held on suspicion to conceal a body and their passports taken....lies,contradictions,obfuscation,refusal to answer very important question..in KM's case 48 of them...believe you me, if that had been me and you our feet wouldnt have touched the floor...So who was/is protecting the McCanns and the others? Protecting them from the very start.
....
avatar
richieb

Posts : 2
Join date : 2013-08-09

Back to top Go down

A good time for a T7 or two to come clean Empty Re: A good time for a T7 or two to come clean

Post by Praiaaa on 09.08.13 18:37

@richieb wrote:I agree as well but what I cant understand is why the McCanns and their friends were not arrested within at least 48 hours after the event when it has become apparent that the police early on didnt believe the abduction tale....before the political intrigue entered the frame...why were they not held on suspicion to conceal a body and their passports taken....lies,contradictions,obfuscation,refusal to answer very important question..in KM's case 48 of them...believe you me, if that had been me and you our feet wouldnt have touched the floor...So who was/is protecting the McCanns and the others? Protecting them from the very start.
....
indeed - well said.
avatar
Praiaaa

Posts : 426
Join date : 2011-04-17

Back to top Go down

A good time for a T7 or two to come clean Empty Re: A good time for a T7 or two to come clean

Post by tigger on 09.08.13 19:02

@richieb wrote:I agree as well but what I cant understand is why the McCanns and their friends were not arrested within at least 48 hours after the event when it has become apparent that the police early on didnt believe the abduction tale....before the political intrigue entered the frame...why were they not held on suspicion to conceal a body and their passports taken....lies,contradictions,obfuscation,refusal to answer very important question..in KM's case 48 of them...believe you me, if that had been me and you our feet wouldnt have touched the floor...So who was/is protecting the McCanns and the others? Protecting them from the very start.
....
The ambassador was on the job around midday on the 4th. As a representative of the British government. 

It would also not be clear who was lying or not. The main goal was to find the child. Lawyers were on the job by the 5th.  Besides, knowing someone is lying is one thing -proving it another.

____________________
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.
tigger
tigger

Posts : 8114
Join date : 2011-07-20

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

A good time for a T7 or two to come clean Empty Re: A good time for a T7 or two to come clean

Post by Guest on 09.08.13 20:18

And I think SY is taking so much time, because they want solid proof before going any step further. Any, any other possibility has to be eliminated first. IMO, of course.
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

A good time for a T7 or two to come clean Empty Re: A good time for a T7 or two to come clean

Post by aiyoyo on 09.08.13 23:04

@Willo wrote:With all the furore of the latest revelations of paedophilia galvanising the common people into calling a hunt that must now be carried to it's fullest extent to weed out as many perpetrators as possible. What better time than for those of the Tapa 7's who are guilty if only by silence to tell the world what really went on in the Ocean Club five and a half years ago. If they have been intimidated in the past or felt scared of their own safety today would be a good climate to confess in. Any claims would much less likely to be covered up with the new sort of bravado that some prominent individuals and some of the media are showing. Protection would be offered and arrests would be made. Justice would now have to be seen to be done. There are less pillars for the guilty to hide behind and no doubt proper investigation into the Jersey home, the Scottish Legal system, the No.10 connection, Madeleines Mystery, plus many more cases some which will cause more pillars to crumble. It's going to get messy for a lot of high profilers and commoners alike and so much harder for them to hide. It would be a good time for any of the T7 group to come clean. Better fessing up now than maybe being caught up in the drive that will sweep across Britain in an attempt to cleanse society from paedohile behaviour.  Guilty if only by silence is still guilty.
Who, out of the Tapas 7, would want to be a baddie to tell all and get all their friends into trouble? Think about it.

The thought of being termed a "snide" is enough to deter anyone who might want to fess up. It's too late for that. They'd gone too far.
When the odious pair were made suspects that was a chance for their friends to come clean. They didn't.
Had they really wanted to do it, the Reg Interview was another perfect opportunity to tell Police without having to initiate the occasion for it.
No, I'm afraid the Police would have to work it out themselves. They wont get any help from this deviously cunning lot of people - no way hosey. Even if they were dragged into the dock or imprisoned they would be screaming their innocence.

Smon Hall is example - campaigned rigorously, involving who is who and every authority for ten long years before confessing!
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Posts : 9610
Join date : 2009-11-28

Back to top Go down

A good time for a T7 or two to come clean Empty Re: A good time for a T7 or two to come clean

Post by aiyoyo on 09.08.13 23:15

Châtelaine wrote:And I think SY is taking so much time, because they want solid proof before going any step further. Any, any other possibility has to be eliminated first. IMO, of course.
I think so too. Question is: will Yard have enough to substantiate a prosecution?
Hopefully 15 out of 19 markers and dogs evidence are enough for UK Court, in addition to their lying statements of course.
Apparently these weren't sufficient for PT system which is a whole lot more complicated.
Plus, the Yard would have more than the Portuguese where the bogus pte detectives were concerned.
Bogus PIs = bogus search.
That must be one of the strongest indications that the parents knew exactly what happened.
Anyway, Kate & Gerry said so themselves - that she knew because she was there, while he described the night they found her as the most horrific time.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Posts : 9610
Join date : 2009-11-28

Back to top Go down

A good time for a T7 or two to come clean Empty Re: A good time for a T7 or two to come clean

Post by PeterMac on 10.08.13 8:28

And don't forget that the PJ do have the text messages from the phones. It is just that they were not allowed to use them.
(Similar to Arizona v Miranda, where they had the confession and found the body where Miranda showed them it was, but couldn't use the evidence because he had not been read his "rights")

Who knows what might have happened if that judicial decision had gone the other way.
Who knows if SY has been shown the text message evidence. - I think it impossible that they have NOT been given it.
Once police have a piece of evidence there are then ways of getting round the fact that you can't use it directly.
An informant tells you something, but you don't use him as a witness, you go and "find" the evidence yourself, and present it yourself, even if you preface it with 'acting on information received . . .'

____________________

PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Posts : 10586
Join date : 2010-12-06

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

A good time for a T7 or two to come clean Empty Re: A good time for a T7 or two to come clean

Post by Guest on 10.08.13 9:42

A bit like I used to do when giving interviews. Go "off the record" to give them some real interesting information, so that they can go and find it for themselves and use it in the article. Journalists "love" to work and collaborate that way to get e.g. unacceptable practices out in the open :-)

BTW do not use "don't quote me", because they can still "quote" you however not mention your name. Unfortunately real sensitive information may point directly to you as the source. Hi Pinky ;-)
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

A good time for a T7 or two to come clean Empty Re: A good time for a T7 or two to come clean

Post by Hobs on 10.08.13 15:56

In statement analysis, by not answering the question, you are answering the question.

Cue silence, gulping, nervous touching of face...
Hobs
Hobs
Researcher/Analyst

Posts : 1007
Join date : 2012-10-20
Age : 55
Location : uk

http://tania-cadogan.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

A good time for a T7 or two to come clean Empty somewhere

Post by marconi on 10.08.13 16:33

somewhere short ago I commented,  and indicated a video, Gerry telling a journalist, end May 2007, that the media covering was taking much longer than they expected.
And there are the words of Payne's : "we were waiting for something to happen but in our worst nightmarrie we didn't think it  would be that".
Things went too fast and too far and Tapas 7 didn't dare to change their statements.
The fund, people giving money, Murat "recognised" by Tanner, a plane free of charge...

It is also possible that Tapas 7 were not protecting the McCanns but protecting themselves because they were involved in more things ?? (last bit deleted)
avatar
marconi

Posts : 1082
Join date : 2013-05-20

Back to top Go down

A good time for a T7 or two to come clean Empty friend

Post by marconi on 10.08.13 16:36

Châtelaine wrote:And I think SY is taking so much time, because they want solid proof before going any step further. Any, any other possibility has to be eliminated first. IMO, of course.
 Châtelaine, you are my best friend.
avatar
marconi

Posts : 1082
Join date : 2013-05-20

Back to top Go down

A good time for a T7 or two to come clean Empty Re: A good time for a T7 or two to come clean

Post by lj on 10.08.13 17:49

@aiyoyo wrote:
@Willo wrote:With all the furore of the latest revelations of paedophilia galvanising the common people into calling a hunt that must now be carried to it's fullest extent to weed out as many perpetrators as possible. What better time than for those of the Tapa 7's who are guilty if only by silence to tell the world what really went on in the Ocean Club five and a half years ago. If they have been intimidated in the past or felt scared of their own safety today would be a good climate to confess in. Any claims would much less likely to be covered up with the new sort of bravado that some prominent individuals and some of the media are showing. Protection would be offered and arrests would be made. Justice would now have to be seen to be done. There are less pillars for the guilty to hide behind and no doubt proper investigation into the Jersey home, the Scottish Legal system, the No.10 connection, Madeleines Mystery, plus many more cases some which will cause more pillars to crumble. It's going to get messy for a lot of high profilers and commoners alike and so much harder for them to hide. It would be a good time for any of the T7 group to come clean. Better fessing up now than maybe being caught up in the drive that will sweep across Britain in an attempt to cleanse society from paedohile behaviour.  Guilty if only by silence is still guilty.
Who, out of the Tapas 7, would want to be a baddie to tell all and get all their friends into trouble?  Think about it.

The thought of being termed a "snide"  is enough to deter anyone who might want to fess up. It's too late for that.  They'd gone too far.
When the odious pair were made suspects that was a chance for their friends to come clean.  They didn't.
Had they really wanted to do it, the Reg Interview was another perfect opportunity to tell Police without having to initiate the occasion for it.
No, I'm afraid the Police would have to work it out themselves.  They wont get any help from this deviously cunning lot of people - no way hosey.  Even if they were dragged into the dock or imprisoned they would be screaming their innocence.  

Smon Hall is example  - campaigned rigorously, involving who is who and every authority for ten long years before confessing!
I agree

____________________
"And if Madeleine had hurt herself inside the apartment, why would that be our fault?"  Gerry

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj
lj

Posts : 3329
Join date : 2009-12-01

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum