The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Questions Jay Should Have Asked Rebekah Brooks Mm11

Questions Jay Should Have Asked Rebekah Brooks Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Questions Jay Should Have Asked Rebekah Brooks Mm11

Questions Jay Should Have Asked Rebekah Brooks Regist10

Questions Jay Should Have Asked Rebekah Brooks

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Questions Jay Should Have Asked Rebekah Brooks Empty Questions Jay Should Have Asked Rebekah Brooks

Post by Gillyspot 12.05.12 11:16

I watched Rebekah's evidence yesterday and was surprised that Jay didn't ask some questions.

1) - As you "had always got on very well with Dr McCann and Kate McCann" were you aware the NOTW was going to release Kate's diary & if so did you inform them?

2) Were you aware whether Kate or Gerry McCann or Clarence Mitchell were aware & happy about the diary's publication?

3) - You state that you didn't threaten on used persuasion & deny saying that Theresa May would be on the front page of the Sun if a review wasn't agreed to but what actual methods of persuasion did you or Dominic Mohan use that would force a PM of Britain to make a U turn in only 24 hours.

4) As you now agree you have caused the current Prime Minister to change policy within 24 hours did you put any pressure on Gordon Brown to get involved in the police case in Portugal

5) What was the conversation when you, Gordon Brown & Gerry McCann met at the Police Bravery Awards in July 2007?

I could go on.

Activity : 1622

Back to top Go down

Questions Jay Should Have Asked Rebekah Brooks Empty Re: Questions Jay Should Have Asked Rebekah Brooks

Post by aiyoyo 12.05.12 17:41

Gillyspot wrote:I watched Rebekah's evidence yesterday and was surprised that Jay didn't ask some questions.

1) - As you "had always got on very well with Dr McCann and Kate McCann" were you aware the NOTW was going to release Kate's diary & if so did you inform them?

2) Were you aware whether Kate or Gerry McCann or Clarence Mitchell were aware & happy about the diary's publication?

3) - You state that you didn't threaten on used persuasion & deny saying that Theresa May would be on the front page of the Sun if a review wasn't agreed to but what actual methods of persuasion did you or Dominic Mohan use that would force a PM of Britain to make a U turn in only 24 hours.

4) As you now agree you have caused the current Prime Minister to change policy within 24 hours did you put any pressure on Gordon Brown to get involved in the police case in Portugal

5) What was the conversation when you, Gordon Brown & Gerry McCann met at the Police Bravery Awards in July 2007?

I could go on.

You should forward this to the Leveson Inquiry.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top