The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

I wonder... Mm11

I wonder... Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

I wonder... Mm11

I wonder... Regist10

I wonder...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I wonder... Empty I wonder...

Post by Guest 18.07.11 12:21

Just looked on the OC guest lists and low and behold, someone by the name of Brooks checks in on the 4th, as a DONOS booking (the owner) and is in a block where no other guests are, just a couple of Thomas Cooke reps !!!

http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/T/03_VOLUME_IIIa_Page_627.jpg

Is this just another coincidence ?

Or did someone want to be where the news was breaking first ?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

I wonder... Empty Re: I wonder...

Post by Guest 18.07.11 12:27

Stella wrote:Just looked on the OC guest lists and low and behold, someone by the name of Brooks checks in on the 4th, as a DONOS booking (the owner) and is in a block where no other guests are, just a couple of Thomas Cooke reps !!!

http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/T/03_VOLUME_IIIa_Page_627.jpg

Is this just another coincidence ?

Or did someone want to be where the news was breaking first ?

wow

I suppose Brooks is a common name, but ............ thinking Especially in light of this.................................

candyfloss wrote:
It seems from this article that Gerry McCann was in direct contact with Rebekah Brookes/Wade...

McCanns launch fightback over 'nonsensical' murder claims

By Ian Herbert - Wednesday, 19 September 2007

SNIPPED

Gerry McCann

Mr McCann has assiduously nurtured contacts among national newspaper editors to counteract the stories emanating from Portugal. He is believed to have telephoned the News of the World's editor, Colin Myler, shortly before he was declared an arguido (suspect), to tell his side of the story, and it was a direct call by Mr McCann to Rebekah Wade last week that resulted in a Sun splash and inside headline: 'There's no proof.' By contrast, the day before the paper ran with the headline: 'Guilty or Innocent?'
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 18.07.11 12:32

Exactly Candyfloss, this is what urged me to check the guest lists in the first place. I did double check the spelling of Brooks along the way, as in some places it is being spelt with an e, as in the article you quoted. But I have checked it on Wiki and it is spelt without, just as it is on that guest list.

I think the PJ need to check this out to see if it is her and if it is, what time she booked her flight out there !!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 18.07.11 12:54

Prepare yourself for more coincidences..

The Brooks on that guest list, allegedly left on the 21st May.

This is the same day that Gerry McCann arrived at Coventry airport and onto Rothley.

The very next day on the 22nd, he meets up with Clarence Mitchell for the first time.

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id9.html
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 18.07.11 13:04

Also interesting is that it is the only booking apart from one which is more than 2 weeks duration, most are one week or two weeks. The other 3 week booking is in the name of Campbell 2/507 to 23/507 thinking
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 18.07.11 13:16

Yes !!, but note the start day on that one..

Villa searched

Mr Murat, 34, was questioned by police 11 days after Madeleine went missing from the Praia da Luz resort on 3 May 2007, before being made a formal suspect.

Police searched the nearby villa where he lived with his mother after Sunday Mirror journalist Lori Campbell spoke to the British Embassy and the police about Mr Murat.

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id133.html
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

I wonder... Empty Rebekah Brooks

Post by Guest 18.07.11 13:33

According to Wikipedia she didn't marry her second husband Charlie Brooks until 2009 so would she have been using that name in 2007 when she was still married to Ross Kemp?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheshire Cat 18.07.11 13:34

Marian wrote:According to Wikipedia she didn't marry her second husband Charlie Brooks until 2009 so would she have been using that name in 2007 when she was still married to Ross Kemp?
You beat me to it! She was Wade in 2007!
Cheshire Cat
Cheshire Cat
Madeleine Foundation

Activity : 821

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 18.07.11 14:02

The booking looks like it was a family arrangement, a 2+1.

When did she start dating Charlie ? and did he have a child in 2007 ?

A Donos booking is an owner booking, he could be the owner and she could have been using it !!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 18.07.11 14:13

Brooks's husband, Charlie, a race-horse trainer, even runs an alternative medicine "kriotherapy" centre at Champneys, the country house resort in Tring, which uses sub-zero temperatures to treat ailments. The website of the retreat set in 170 acres of parkland boasts "it tops the A-list for rest and relaxation".

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2011/jul/18/champneys-spa-paul-stephenson-phone-hacking

Is Branson involved in this at all ?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by pauline 18.07.11 14:54

Private Eye outed the affair with Brooks March 2008 so it could have been going on quite a time before then for it to have come to their attention.

Now i don't think she was ever known in her working life as Rebekah Kemp - which would be the norm for career women nowadays to keep their single name. i find it odd that she took her second husbands name for work purposes.

Its possible that if she was with brooks May 2007 that she would use his name for the PDL visit. She might not want to use her real name, given that she had not been outed as an adulterer at that stage.
pauline
pauline

Activity : 557

Back to top Go down

Post by listener 18.07.11 17:23

Stella wrote:Brooks's husband, Charlie, a race-horse trainer, even runs an alternative medicine "kriotherapy" centre at ChampneysI wonder... 219423 , the country house resort in Tring, which uses sub-zero temperatures to treat ailments. The website of the retreat set in 170 acres of parkland boasts "it tops the A-list for rest and relaxation".

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2011/jul/18/champneys-spa-paul-stephenson-phone-hacking

Is Branson involved in this at all ?

Another 'coincidence' ?

Your 'Branson' comment has gone over my headI wonder... 234726
listener
listener

Activity : 681

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19.07.11 8:45

pauline wrote:Private Eye outed the affair with Brooks March 2008 so it could have been going on quite a time before then for it to have come to their attention.

Now i don't think she was ever known in her working life as Rebekah Kemp - which would be the norm for career women nowadays to keep their single name. i find it odd that she took her second husbands name for work purposes.

Its possible that if she was with brooks May 2007 that she would use his name for the PDL visit. She might not want to use her real name, given that she had not been outed as an adulterer at that stage.

I think so too and your point about being outed is quite significant also.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum