The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

"Who killed Madeleine McCann?" Mm11

"Who killed Madeleine McCann?" Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

"Who killed Madeleine McCann?" Mm11

"Who killed Madeleine McCann?" Regist10

"Who killed Madeleine McCann?"

View previous topic View next topic Go down

"Who killed Madeleine McCann?" Empty "Who killed Madeleine McCann?"

Post by maebee 06.05.12 13:20

http://www.chelseahoffman.com/2012/05/who-killed-madeleine-mccann.html
maebee
maebee
Madeleine Foundation

Activity : 682

Back to top Go down

"Who killed Madeleine McCann?" Empty Re: "Who killed Madeleine McCann?"

Post by Spaniel 06.05.12 13:34

I wouldn't take a lie detector test either, as they are not reliable and neither do the courts think so. If they were reliable there would be no need for detection.

What is more damming if true, is that KM would take one provided she controlled the questions.

"A study at Temple University in Philadelphia discovered brain areas involved in lying and which can be monitored with functional magnetic resonance imaging (fMRI) scans.

But if for some people lies are "their truths", even this method could be flawed."

http://news.softpedia.com/news/Polygraphs-Are-Not-Reliable-on-Detecting-Lies-55527.shtml
Spaniel
Spaniel

Activity : 769

Back to top Go down

Post by friedtomatoes 06.05.12 16:37

Controlled the questions? Says it all.
friedtomatoes

Activity : 621

Back to top Go down

Post by friedtomatoes 06.05.12 17:22

More and more people are speaking out and saying they dont believe Madeleine is alive. It is the most likely scenario as the Portuguese Public Prosecutor said in his legal summary, as many policemen and other commentators have said also. It is what statistics show and it is what common sense dictates, not forgetting the doggies. Is there anything at all which suggests she could be alive? Isabel Duartes outbursts re sightings prove she is alive do not count. Perhaps Andy Redwood would like to comment. Perhaps the Mccanns PIs would like to comment to. Talking about them, they are no longer working for the Mccanns are they? Get sacked? Or left?
friedtomatoes

Back to top Go down

Post by tuom 06.05.12 17:31

friedtomatoes wrote:Controlled the questions? Says it all.

Oh please !! when is someone in authority going to wake up ?"Who killed Madeleine McCann?" 3087562708 "Who killed Madeleine McCann?" 359723
tuom
tuom

Activity : 583

Back to top Go down

Post by friedtomatoes 06.05.12 17:49

tuom wrote:

Oh please !! when is someone in authority going to wake up ?"Who killed Madeleine McCann?" 3087562708 "Who killed Madeleine McCann?" 359723

authorities are complicit or dozy little incompetent barstewards, take your pick
friedtomatoes

Back to top Go down

Post by maebee 06.05.12 17:59

tuom wrote:

Hi Tuom, just spotted you over on boards.ie
There are some real beauties on there eh?

Originally Posted by Motorist
You do realise that she is almost certainly dead.

Goat2
i dont think she is dead, i do think that some couple who could not have a child of their own had her taken for them, also at her age it would be easy to brainwash and forget what happened in time.

More from Goat2
i am convinced she will be found alive, and also that she will have been well cared for, i would love to see a good psychic brought in on this case and give some positive clues,
i do hope that she is found shortly, or that who ever has her will just drop her off at a police station or hospital,

maebee
maebee
Madeleine Foundation

Activity : 682

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 06.05.12 23:24

Chelsea Hoffman- Part 2

May 6, 2012
Who Killed Madeleine McCann?
Madeleine McCann (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
With it being unlikely, due to evidence, that Madeleine McCann was abducted, there aren't many other theories left. Those theories all involve the death of the toddler in 2007, but how did she die, when did she die and who was ultimately responsible for her theoretical death? The following post will delve into the details of the evidence in this case (along with a couple clarifications and corrections) in hopes of building a solid theory of what happened to this "missing" child, and who might need to be investigated.

It's no secret that I am a fan of criminal profiler Pat Brown, and it's no secret that I have leaned more and more toward the probability that Madeleine McCann is dead. So, it shouldn't come as a surprise to find out that I agree with Pat Brown's assessment of this case. I've only had to do very, very light research to reach this conclusion.

I started out not really knowing a thing about this aside from the fact that there was a cute blonde child named Maddie McCann missing since 2007. I'm prolifically known for my coverage of missing persons cases and crimes against children as an advocate of justice for those who have no voice. This whole mess started on Twitter when someone who had been following my work mentioned that I should look at this case. So here I am thinking I'm going to find out that the dear parents, Kate and Gerry McCann, are just innocent pariahs.

I'm sorry but the known evidence in this case simply points to the likelihood that they either killed their daughter or covered up a horrible accident that ended her life. Still, let's list off some of the reasons why I've come to my own idea that Kate McCann could be England's version of Casey Anthony.

Kate and Gerry McCann claimed they would take a polygraph test at any point. It's interesting that when a media source offered to pay for a polygraph test, the two backed out of their promise. Why would supposedly innocent parents of a truly missing child back-out after swearing they'd take one of these lie detector tests? As far as I've been able to find, they've still not taken one.
It's reported that Don Cargill, the chairman of the British And European Polygraph Association, had been in contact with the McCanns regarding the administration of a polygraph. However, Kate McCann submitted a list of "conditions" that would make giving the test impossible. In other words, it seemed like Kate would only take the test if the administrator only stuck to the questions she and Gerry would answer.
"Kate said she'd take it to prove her innocence but in reality, she wasn't willing. I was dumbfounded, to tell the truth." -- Don Cargill.

Let's be clear here: People who have nothing to hide; people who are completely innocent; people who are not connected to the potential crimes committed: do not refuse polygraph tests, nor do they try to weasel their ways out of answering the questions that matter. In the United States, where the homicide rates are certainly higher than the UK and Portugal, it's rather general practice for the parents of a missing or murdered child to take polygraph tests. Our experts recommend it regularly, such as John Walsh of America's Most Wanted, who often reminisces that when his son Adam was abducted, he and everyone in the family immediately volunteered polygraph tests because they wanted to be cleared immediately so the crime could be investigated properly and justice could be served.

The point is simple: Refusing a polygraph makes you look guilty as hell. Period.

Kate McCann refused to answer all but one of 48 questions during the an interrogation after Madeleine was allegedly abducted. She was asked if she was aware that her refusal to answer questions would hinder the investigation and she acknowledged it. You can see the list of 48 questions right here. Now ask yourself, if your child was missing would you answer these questions if you were innocent of wrongdoing?
The McCanns and their friends have never been able to get their stories to fully mesh. None of them have been able to agree on when the adults checked on the children the night Maddie "was taken." Furthermore, they all refused to do a re-enactment to help in determining the direction in which the investigation was to travel. Why? Probably because none of them can get their stories right. A re-enactment would only further reveal the inconsistencies in their stories, I think.
In regards to the evidence discovered by two famed British scent dogs, the behavior displayed by Kate and Gerry McCann was suspicious to say the least. From the very beginning the two began attempting to discredit the findings. They even quoted a U.S. case where a dog was thought to be in error -- however, the McCanns didn't find it in their best interests to admit that the dog's findings were later proven correct! Oh, they had tons of excuses and reasons for why the blood and cadaver dogs hit in their Algarve vacation rental and the "boot" of their car. It was from diapers, or a cut from one of the twins, etc etc etc., She also washed the toy called "cuddle cat" before police were able to test it -- claiming it smelled of suntan lotion. Like Cindy Anthony cleaning away the evidence from the car driven by Casey Anthony, the woman was apparently washing away some kind of evidence.
The blood evidence found by scent dogs was tested and found to have an 88% match to Madeleine McCann. It's reported that 12% of the DNA was too damaged to determine. Now, does this mean that the DNA didn't belong to Madeleine, or did it? Groupies of suspicious parents of "missing" children tend to grasp for any possibilities that their "team" scores the points they want, so in the eyes of some 88% might as well mean 0% -- However, the 16 points taken from this 88% match did indeed match Madeleine's DNA. Unfortunately, 88% DNA match is apparently inadmissible, but it certainly lent to the direction of the investigation. Also, it should be mentioned that one of the dogs who found this evidence was a dog trained to specifically sniff out human cadaver oil. That means the scent that the dog picked up came from someone who was dead -- the oils released post-mortem. So, if this DNA being only 88% match to the missing child, was part of the "post-mortem" oil finds, then that blows the McCann's excuses out of the water and shouldn't be overlooked by investigators.Obviously the human cadaver oil certainly would not belong to Kate McCann or the twins! In fact, that is why I believe the DNA evidence most certainly is Madeleine's. She's the one who was missing, and nobody else died in the rental apartment in the Algarve. Period.

I wonder whether litigious mccanns are going to sue her as well?

aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by tuom 06.05.12 23:42

maebee wrote:
tuom wrote:

Hi Tuom, just spotted you over on boards.ie
There are some real beauties on there eh?

Originally Posted by Motorist
You do realise that she is almost certainly dead.

Goat2
i dont think she is dead, i do think that some couple who could not have a child of their own had her taken for them, also at her age it would be easy to brainwash and forget what happened in time.

More from Goat2
i am convinced she will be found alive, and also that she will have been well cared for, i would love to see a good psychic brought in on this case and give some positive clues,
i do hope that she is found shortly, or that who ever has her will just drop her off at a police station or hospital,

Hi and yes I tried to get some proper posts going on the boards , but, alas no good , TG I found this forum !"Who killed Madeleine McCann?" 636506
tuom
tuom

Activity : 583

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum