The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The Phone Records according to santacoloma Mm11

The Phone Records according to santacoloma Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The Phone Records according to santacoloma Mm11

The Phone Records according to santacoloma Regist10

The Phone Records according to santacoloma

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Phone Records according to santacoloma Empty The Phone Records according to santacoloma

Post by kikoraton 03.10.11 13:06

I've been having difficulty finding the important parts (as they seem to me) of the evidence provided by analysis of the Phone Records. So I'll record some pieces here, in no particular order.
First, Robert Murat and Gerry on 3 May:

“Why the need for a whole day (and more) of mobile silence?”

The first clue lies in Robert Murat’s changing stories of his activities on 3 May. In version 1, made shortly after the event, he enjoyed a relaxed start to the morning, went to Lagos to spend a couple of hours with Michaela. At midday they went to lunch at a filling-station on the motorway outside Lagos. Then back to MW’s apartment until it was time to pick up C******* from school (1530). Straight to a meeting with the da Silvas which went on to 1900, at a café in Lagos Marina. To MW’s home, then back to Casa Liliana by 1930.
In version 2, made in July, he now says he was up and out early, picking up MW from her apartment and getting to a business meeting at Espiche around 0930. Went to lunch as stated before on the motorway (1200), then to Lagos Marina with the da Silvas. They didn’t stay there long and moved on to Palmares Golf Club until it was time to pick up C*******.. At MW’s apartment by 1545. Left there at 1930. Went home. (You’ll note that he has dropped his attempt at having da Silva give him an alibi until 1900).
Jorge da Silva has a very different account, stating that RM and MW were waiting for him at a bar in Lagos at 1130. Then they went to Palmares and stayed for around four excruciating hours until they parted around 1600. (It may in fact have been 1530 or just before – no doubt time was passing very slowly for Jorge).

Since Robert was destined to spend 3 May drifting around Lagos, making up stories about his whereabouts, it is hardly surprising that his controller told him in advance to keep his mobile switched off. Otherwise his real movements would have been known to everyone, and he wouldn’t have had the opportunity to sow confusion.
The one place he wasn’t on 3 May, was at home in Casa Liliana. And the reason, in my judgment, is that Casa Liliana was being used for other purposes. That is to say, as the location for a series of phone calls to be made and received, all of them related to some activity which had to be accomplished before 2200.
I think that activity had extreme importance, and I can only imagine that it involved agreement being reached for the removal of Madeleine’s body, and final negotiations for the charade to begin.

So, why was Gerry’s mobile silent in almost exactly the same manner? Because Gerry’s activities on 3 May were inextricably bound up with Murat’s. And because during some hours of that day, Gerry was in a place that he wanted nobody to know about. A good reason to shut off your mobile is to keep your whereabouts a secret, and that’s what GM had to do. The crucial hours of the day (though not the only significant ones) being 1545 – 1930. When did he stop playing tennis with Dan? GM says 1645. Dan says 1545. Was Gerry in the Tapas Group at the Paraiso? No. Did he have an Achilles heel problem? Yes, so he says.

Gerry and his controllers wouldn’t have known with what degree of accuracy mobile signals could be traced. Better to play safe, and leave it off once he had received all those text and voicemail messages on 2 May. But communications were still needed to tie up the loose ends before Kate could do her act.
So Gerry had to have some “secret” means of making the final arrangements.
And in my view, landline connections from Murat’s house were just the place to do it.

--------------------------------------------
kikoraton
kikoraton
Researcher

Activity : 629

Back to top Go down

The Phone Records according to santacoloma Empty Re: The Phone Records according to santacoloma

Post by kikoraton 03.10.11 13:27

I've become unnaturally interested in Jane Tanner, these last couple of days. It came about because I took a fresh look at her early phone records. In the days when I first saw them, I was taking it as read that Maddie had died on 3 May. Since I first realised that Maddie had in fact died on the night of 28/29 April, I should have revisited the early phone records. Anyway, I've done it now.
The frustrating thing is, that the PJ appear to know very well themselves that there is something important about her calls, because they omit to tell the public with whom Tanner was communicating. Or perhaps the PJ simply didn't have enough interest in 28 April - 2 May to bother to find out. So the public record is deficient. But as regards Tanner, here it is:

Activations of mobile phone (44)780-858-4191; Owned/used by: JANE MICHELLE TANNER.
This number activates only antennae of the operator TMN
The first record from this number occurs on 29/04/2007 at 4:12:33 on antenna
"Luz Centro 2"; and the last dated on 17 May, 2007, at 10:10:01 on antenna
"Aeroporto-Faro 2".
The existence of 294 records is observed, in which only 3,74% occur before the
disappearance of the young girl.
APRIL 2007
On 29th the mobile phone that is owned by Jane Tanner has two activations,
including the one referred to above, both on the antenna "Luz Centro 2".
On 30th there exist only two records, at 18:31:14 and 20:41:44, also on that
antenna.

These in red would fit ever so neatly with the following: Robert Murat flew Exeter-Faro early on 1 May. The contacts with Tanner at 1831 and 2041 might have been confirmation and last-minute arrangements. The contact in blue is much more interesting. Who would have rung Tanner (or need to have been rung by her) at 0412 in the morning? My first thought was that it was a McCann or O'Brien informing her of the death of Madeleine. But might it have been Robert Murat confirming that he was making arrangements to fly two days later?
Could Murat have been an associate of Tanner and O'Brien in Exeter? Was the DNA/haplotype of both of them found in one apartment at Burgau?
kikoraton
kikoraton
Researcher

Back to top Go down

The Phone Records according to santacoloma Empty Re: The Phone Records according to santacoloma

Post by Guest 03.10.11 13:34

Can we tell if that was a speaking call at 04.12, or could it have gone to voicemail? How long does it last and was it incoming or outgoing? Sorry, I have no idea how that all works, which is why I never got involved the first time round. blushing1
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 03.10.11 14:16

kikoraton wrote:The contact in blue is much more interesting. Who would have rung Tanner (or need to have been rung by her) at 0412 in the morning?
Whoever instigated that call must have been in Portugal and wide awake, when everyone else would have been fast asleep, which means an emergency. Or it involved someone in a different time zone who was naturally awake at that time, so either parts of America late at night minus 5 or 6 hours, 10 or 11 pm local time. Or parts of India or China 5 hours ahead, roughly 9am local time. I do not believe Jane Tanner would be in communication with someone overseas. It must therefore have involved someone in Portugal, whose records are missing for that time. Was it a landline or another mobile phone for starters?
I have often wondered if the person who was allocated to look after all the children every night, had them in their room for the whole night. Was the 04.12 call, an emergency call to Tanner re one of her children, or from Jane to another family re their child? Was the night of the 29th the first shift for Tanner & O'Brien and they had a problem? Who was missing on the 29th?, was it Matthew Oldfield? But why didn't it tie up with one of the others phones? Or was the corresponding call to her friend Charlotte Gorrod ?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by kikoraton 03.10.11 21:07

No, I think it was either someone in PT, probably informing JT of the tragedy. Or it was Robert Murat. Ever since it dawned on me that the DNA evidence in the Burgau apartment meant that JT and RM had both been there (not necessarily at the same time), I've been pretty sure that those two were in cahoots. I don't think it matters that RM in Exeter might have contacted her at 0412 - he's a night-owl, is Robert.
We don't know whether it was a text or a call, or in which direction it went.
kikoraton
kikoraton
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04.10.11 8:23

Thanks Kiko, I'm guessing then that RM's phone traffic is not in the files? Why would they withold his info?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by kikoraton 04.10.11 11:33

Hi Stella. RM's PT-mobile and PT-landline records are certainly in the released PJ files. But apart from saying that her mobile pinged a mast at 0412, 1831 and 2041, the files give no further information for JT on 29 and 30 April. So we don't know if, for instance, she might have contacted/been contacted by a UK landline or mobile at those times.
kikoraton
kikoraton
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04.10.11 11:51

Perhaps JT had a contact in the UK, that she desperately needed to speak to at 4.12 am on the 29th. Perhaps JT was the first person to panic and start making alternative plans !!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

The Phone Records according to santacoloma Empty Another feature of the phone calls

Post by kikoraton 28.07.13 18:01

How do I know that Gerry McCann spent part of 3 May at the home of Robert Murat? It is something I have long suspected. Why was Murat instructed (probably by his lawyer) to stay well away from home throughout that fateful day? Why did he tie himself in knots giving the PJ two totally different versions of his whereabouts that day? Why did Michaela have to phone him at a "neutral" location? Why did he bore the pants off Jorge Silva, in three hours of misery at the Golf Club?
All because Casa Liliana was being used to finalise details ready for the "ABDUCTION" circus at 2200 on that evening. And, probably, because Gerry was orchestrating the removal of Madeleine's body, using the Murat residence as his headquarters.
All of that makes, to my mind, a pretty convincing case for Murat's involvement, even if it might have been passive. And the key moment, I think, was a phone-call received by Gerry on his mobile at 12.24.40. It was preceded by a call made from or to the Murat house at 12.24.11. Imagine the scene. The Murat house-phone had been silent all day until that moment. And continued to be silent for 5 hours afterwards. What a moment for Catherine Medd (who I believe to be a retired UK police officer, living in PdL) to choose to get in touch! Bah, so what, you might say - if it weren't well-known that you are a very polite and civilised bunch.
I'll tell you so what: Gerry's mobile had been silent since 2015 the night before (and even then, he was only wiping a message from his voicemail). And after his 12-second call at 12.24.40, which briefly interrupted its silence, his mobile produced not a squeak further until he called Kate at 2314, just before prostrating himself on the floor in front of the GNR.
Now don't you agree that's a coincidence too far - both the Murat fixed line and Gerry`s mobile involved in brief calls within 29 seconds of each other, before reverting to silence?
More later.
kikoraton
kikoraton
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by kikoraton 28.07.13 19:59

So, who is the holder of UK mobile 798xxx1746, which called Gerry McCann for a 12-second "conversation" in the middle of that lengthy period whilst Gerry's mobile was otherwise switched off? The call which I am pretty sure was orchestrated by an ex-UK cop, living in PdL?
It was a senior colleague at Glenfield Hospital, and on the staff of Leicester University, namely
Professor Iain B Squire

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Professor of Cardiovascular Medicine, University of Leicester & Honorary Consultant Physician, University Hospitals of Leicester
kikoraton
kikoraton
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 29.07.13 11:04

Hello Kiko - not much to say in 12 seconds unless it's a message you've been waiting for?  

Such as the WWII captain who was told to shorten his messages?
Next one ran: Sighted sub, sank same.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 29.07.13 11:20

tigger wrote:Hello Kiko - not much to say in 12 seconds unless it's a message you've been waiting for?  

Such as the WWII captain who was told to shorten his messages?
Next one ran: Sighted sub, sank same.

Or the classic, and true "peccavi"
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16587

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by kikoraton 29.07.13 21:49

Peccavi - I have sinned? Or has my Latin education let me down?
Squire is also Director and (present or former) Treasurer of the gloriously named "British Society for Heart Attacks". I think his 12-sec message to Gerry was authorising the go-ahead for.....what? removal of Madeleine's body? Funding for same? The call came just two minutes before an abnormal text to Michaela Walczuch. That in itself means nothing, except that the sequence of phone calls later that afternoon (Gerry using the Murat house to orchestrate the removal of the body) was brought to a close by an identical text. Of course, we don't know the contents of the texts or calls. We can only put two and two together.
kikoraton
kikoraton
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 29.07.13 22:19

kikoraton wrote:Peccavi - I have sinned? Or has my Latin education let me down?
You are absolutely correct.
Napier was suppose to have sent the message to his superiors (in those days on paper) secure in the knowledge that the Indians would not understand it and censor it.
It was to be interpreted as  I have Sindh"

Incidentally Napier was the man who in a fit of what would now be called "colonialist aggression and failure to understand the different mores and social customs  . . ." by Guardianistas . . . the sort of people who are still apologists for FGM and so on - part of their rich cultural heritage you understand
stamped out Suti - the act of burning widows alive on the funeral pyre of their husbands.
Sadly they probably still do it.
FGM is a curse on the Islamic world which no government (except France !) is prepared to address
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16587

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by kikoraton 30.07.13 9:00

Very interesting. Didn't know that info about Sindh. Very effective - though I suspect a few of the Indian officers would have had a classical education and might have cracked the code!
As for tolerating Female Genital Mutilation, you may know more than I do. I don't know the policies of the Spanish Government towards it, but I do know that is acted against in Catalonia, and I believe children at immediate risk are separated from their families.

This is how I believe the orchestration of Gerry's call from Prof Squire went. The ex-UK policewoman (see my post of two days go) appears to be one of the Murat set in PdL. She featured in the statement about Murat enquiring to a male UK cop whether and how his location whilst making a mobile call could be ascertained.

At 12.24.11 she is called by the Murat house-phone. It's the only call on that usually well-used phone, all day, until 17.47. Just 29 seconds later, Gerry is called on his mobile by Prof Squire. Outside of voicemail, it's the only call Gerry will receive (or make) between 1700 on 29 April, and 2314 after the "abduction". He must have had some reason to expect the call, in order to switch on his mobile in time to receive it. I think the call from Squire contained 12 seconds of valuable information concerning the progression of the scam.
My view is that we should take as our starting-point with regard to these calls on 3 May, that nothing is as it seems. We know that Robert was told to stay away from the house, so it can't have been he who called the UK cop, and by the same token it need not have been his mother, either. The same goes for all the calls on that house-phone from 1747 until 1948, a period of intense telephonic activity. Who was actually in control of the hand-set? I think it was Gerry McCann. One sound reason - he and Murat were forbidden to use their mobiles during this period, for fear that (a) they would give away their location, and (b) they might say something that gave the game away.
I believe 12.24 was the time when Gerry was ready to go into "Final Preparations for the Abduction" mode. I believe he called the UK policewoman, half a mile away in the coastal urbanization, and said "I'm switching on my mobile, text Squire by your mobile and tell him to give me the message". Twenty-nine seconds later, that is what Squire did.
Coincidentally (or perhaps not), Michaela Walczuch receives a text at 12.26.22. The same procedure takes place immediately after the period of intense 'phone activity, at 19.54.13. I think the PJ should make another application to a judge, to have all the messages of 3 May investigated.
kikoraton
kikoraton
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30.07.13 9:17

Wow, kikoraton, your work is fantastic! I know you've sent a lot of material to SY but have they acknowledged it, and read any of it, do you know?
Have you also sent material to the PJ and what has their response been?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by kikoraton 30.07.13 11:24

Thank you! Yes, I've sent it to Op Grange. I didn't get, nor would I have expected, a response.
I have sent it through a local notary to Insp Monteiro in Porto. (More recently than to SY - no response yet).
I've made an informal presentation to the Spanish PJ "Policia Judicial de la Guardia Civil". They were very interested, though whether in the content, or in the fact that a strange Englishman had made himself available to them, I can't say.
kikoraton
kikoraton
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 30.07.13 18:00

Squire is not on the list of the BSCMR board for which Gerry was elected in June 2008 . This board was in place from 1/6/08 to 31/5/10. 
I don't know if Gerry was re-elected but imo he can't have been given the job for being outstanding in his field. 

British Society of Cardiovascular Magnetic Resonance 

Wonder what happened to Squire?  Where is now?

Also does it have to be removal of body? Or from temp. Hiding place to yet another?

Surely only arranging and no contact with body as Gerry was so very keen on having dogs there that night. 
Which I tend to see as having created a trail for dogs to follow. into PdL imo

So why would he need Squire for anything to do with the body? More likely that Squire was part of the 'City Mob? (Baylor, rider et all?) With the right contacts?

Could it also be that 3/5 was to arrange the strings to be pulled  and body already far away? All those instructions on the 2nd? Body moved on the second?  That is the 'black hole' day the skip over. see dr. Roberts'
'30 days' observations. 

(This is driving me as a freakishly fast ten finger typist mad! Love the iPad mini though).

Back to top Go down

Post by kikoraton 30.07.13 21:18

As I see it, the frenetic activity between the Murat fixed line and two or three interesting persons between 1747 and 1948 on 3 May must have been related to something of maximum interest to the McCann scheme at that time. I don't see that it could have been planning for the post-scream events, or for refining the timeline leading up to 2200. That could be done on the back of Maddie's drawing-book, or in face-to-face discussion. It required absolute secrecy, hence the trouble they went to, to disguise the participants in the 'phone conversations.
The one over-riding need, after her death which was much later detected by Eddie and Keela, would have been to dispose of Maddie's body. I believe (from the falsification of the creche records beginning on the morning of 29 April) that Maddie was either dead by then, or in the hands of evil people and on her way to death and disposal in time for the abduction announcement to be made.
I acknowledge that, if those phone calls on the afternoon of 3 May were dealing with her disposal, it was cutting it fine in relation to the looming 2200 deadline. But i still believe that it is the most likely explanation. What I'm not suggesting, is that a Professor colleague of Gerry McCann 1000 miles away in Leicester or Oxfordshire - the newly-established headquarters of the British Society for Heart Failure - should have been physically involved in that undertaking.
But I do believe that his 12-second message was connected with the movement of Maddie's body, whether in its early or late stages, or with the formalities associated with engaging persons unknown to dispose of it.
kikoraton
kikoraton
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 31.07.13 11:29

What I meant to say in my garbled message yesterday (full typing facilities here at library) is how do we ''marry'' the activities on the 3rd to those of the 2nd?.

I''m not convinced they'd cut it so fine. But something might have gone wrong with the disposal on the 2nd? Also could Squire be connected to Naylor, Rider et al?

(This is from the telephone lists - which I compiled from your tweets and the various topics - there is a mistake in the Alistair Clark call which was at 10.01 on the 4th not 22.01 on the 3rd. But According to the FO timeline (see Timelines) Ribeiro was phoned in the middle of a dinner party on the 3rd by the Ambassador.

Kiko's tweets:

6 texts on Murat's mobile (always said it was taken over by #McCann), 6 on KM's. These represent the NEEDS. 12 mails on GM's - the solutions.

(I'm not sure this tweet belongs here - not having a list of Murat's phone activity. Could be for the 1st? )

14 Mar@PJudiciaria @metpoliceuk (1/2) Kate #McCann's last 2 SMS on 2/5 and first 2 on 3/5 were with UK mob 7976157624. In name of >>>
@PJudiciaria @metpoliceuk (2/2) >>>Culley but actually in hands of woman at Mercia Training Whetstone Leicester. Check it out!

unquote

I''m trying to lay a template of the known activities of the T9 on those days.
Dr. Roberts in ''thirty days'' (5th August 2011 - McCannfiles)'  noted that that date is a black hole, in the book as well as in statements.

"On Wednesday night, 2 May 2007, apart from the deponent and his wife, he thinks that DAVID PAYNE also went to his apartment to check that his children were well, not having reported to him any abnormal situation with the children...

"He cannot say exactly, but he thinks that on Monday or Tuesday MADELEINE had slept for some time in his bedroom, with KATE, as she had told him that one or both twins were crying, making much noise.

"Back to Thursday..."

Back to Thursday. Without ever having visited Wednesday, either on the 10th or the week previously (the 4th), although Kate manages to mention it, just, during her earliest interview:

"Apart from that, on Wednesday or Thursday, Madeleine and the other children went sailing at the beach, five minutes away from the club, for an hour, in an event that was organised by the resort. The surveillance of this activity and the organisation were done by the club, and the deponent was not present, nor was her husband."

Not only are Wednesday and Thursday evidently interchangeable but, in terms of Madeleine's known whereabouts, that was a matter for resort staff, as neither Kate nor Gerry was present during the organised activity. (Gerry makes a comparable observation in his own 4 May statement).

unquote

Back to top Go down

Post by kikoraton 31.07.13 14:44

Quoting Tigger
"I''m not convinced they'd cut it so fine. But something might have gone wrong with the disposal on the 2nd?"

Quite so. Conversely, I don't think they were ever going to be ready for the disposal of Maddie on the 2nd, but that the 3rd suited their schedule well enough - after all, there was nobody on their backs. But it's a fine difference - it really doesn't matter, in the grand scheme of things, which of us is correct, as long as we're in the general ball-park of what really happened.

Or, to add only a little touch of imagination, the 3rd was fine as long as the collection of Maddie from the freezer-plant went according to schedule, and the boat which was to take her across the sea was in the right port at the right time. winkwink
kikoraton
kikoraton
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 31.07.13 15:29

Hmmm:roses:  that would work if the car was used for that job but a leaking corpse in the boot on the 3rd?     

Then we also still have that call with Gerry on 10/6 related to that barn and fibres. 

But that could be a clean-up by ROB?  JD did a lot of work on the hire car and then the only question is why did the hire the same car? Or keep it and why was it being aired only at a later date?

Back to top Go down

Post by kikoraton 31.07.13 21:45

Kate Mccann is always so quick to challenge "but it's ridiculous to suggest there were tissues in the car.......we didn't hire it until 3 weeks later!"
Kate being so transparent (and a thicko to boot), we can assume it WAS Maddie's tissue in the boot of the car, and that Kate knew it.
I did admit that a small degree of imagination was necessary, if we are to debate and eventually fill in the grey areas. In this respect, I am surmising at present that by some "Sod's Law" coincidence, the person who transported the body at the end of April/beginning of May happened to hire the same car as the McCanns and their henchman (Sandy?) did on 28 May. That's not straining the imagination too much, since we know that the car spent the first part of its ill-fated life between rentals in Faro and Lagos.
kikoraton
kikoraton
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 31.07.13 22:04

Supporting this would be the fact that Gerry 's clothes were of no interest to the dogs. Yet the key fob of the car was. 

Although the car was rented and used at OC for about a week. No airing there. 
  I think JD and Candyfloss worked out that the might have had the car all along. 
That topic got the trolls going mad!

Back to top Go down

Post by kikoraton 02.08.13 12:18

The tell-tale gap in the car-hire records (according to the PJ files) is from 12 April 2007 to 8 May 2007. Nearly a month - and yet, apparently, when the car was taken out again on 8 May, it still had the same kilometre reading!!! I don't believe it.
Separately, the period from 25 March to 1 April is subject to some doubt. The car-hire company records say that this same car was hired by Ken Walkden, who happens to live just 5 miles from Rothley. But Walkden's description of the car, in his statement to the Leics Police, is totally different from the reality. I ASSUME (for the time being) that he hired a different car (Megane, not Scenic) and that the PJ have either failed to notice this, or the hire records have been falsified.
kikoraton
kikoraton
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top