The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Dave Edgar Interview - The 'Independent' 14th Sep 2009 Mm11

Dave Edgar Interview - The 'Independent' 14th Sep 2009 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Dave Edgar Interview - The 'Independent' 14th Sep 2009 Mm11

Dave Edgar Interview - The 'Independent' 14th Sep 2009 Regist10

Dave Edgar Interview - The 'Independent' 14th Sep 2009

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dave Edgar Interview - The 'Independent' 14th Sep 2009 Empty Dave Edgar Interview - The 'Independent' 14th Sep 2009

Post by Autumn 15.12.09 23:46

Extracts from 'The Independent' interview, 14th Sep 2009

David Edgar told us that he is CONVINCED that little Maddie is imprisoned in a hellish lair.

Despite fresh leads taking his probe to Australia and Barcelona, the East Belfast man INSISTS that the golden-haired youngster is being held just 10 miles from where she was snatched in Praia Da Luz just 2 years ago.
Autumn

Activity : 2903

Back to top Go down

Dave Edgar Interview - The 'Independent' 14th Sep 2009 Empty Re: Dave Edgar Interview - The 'Independent' 14th Sep 2009

Post by Stephanie 16.12.09 0:43

Autumn please dont think like that, remember madeleine Mcann has been gone a long while now .
Whatever happened to madeleine and I pray to god one day it will come to light and the person/persons responsible will be held to account .
The impracticalites of holding a child in such an enclosed location is IMO impossible for such a long length of time.
My hope is that Madeleine Mcann was taken to provide a couple who were childless with a child.
The other scenarios do not warrant thinking about.
((( Autumn )))
Stephanie
Stephanie

Activity : 86

Back to top Go down

Dave Edgar Interview - The 'Independent' 14th Sep 2009 Empty Re: Dave Edgar Interview - The 'Independent' 14th Sep 2009

Post by Autumn 16.12.09 9:33

Parents who genuinly believed that their daughter was alive and being held captive near Praia Da Luz, would have been digging up the surrounding scrubland with their bare hands and screaming from the rooftops for everyone else to do the same. But what did the McCanns to when they were in PDL - strolled along the beach and visited the chuch - no appeals to the 'abductor' to release their daughter from the nearby underground lair that thier chief detective is insistant she is being held in.

Their recent visit to PDL was quite telling - as has been commented on by others, Kate saying that she feels close to Madeleine in the place where she was 'abducted' is a strange thing to say. However, that would be understandable for her to say she feels close to her in PDL if that is where Madeleine died..

I think that the guilt is weighing heavily upon Kate's shoulders and think that she is finding it much harder than Gerry to continue with the whole circus. Whilst he continues to relish all the attention and being in the limelight, Kate appears to struggling to go along with it with the same degree of enthusiasm.
Autumn

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn 16.12.09 11:26

Stephanie wrote:Autumn please dont think like that, remember madeleine Mcann has been gone a long while now .
Whatever happened to madeleine and I pray to god one day it will come to light and the person/persons responsible will be held to account .
The impracticalites of holding a child in such an enclosed location is IMO impossible for such a long length of time.
My hope is that Madeleine Mcann was taken to provide a couple who were childless with a child.
((( Autumn )))

Just to clarify my OP, I do not think think for one moment that Madeleine is being held captive in an underground lair in PDL or anywhere else for that matter. However, I do think that Dave Edgar may well be pointing us towards her being underground (buried) near PDL.
Autumn

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephanie 16.12.09 12:01

Autumn wrote:
Stephanie wrote:Autumn please dont think like that, remember madeleine Mcann has been gone a long while now .
((( Autumn )))

Just to clarify my OP, I do not think think for one moment that Madeleine is being held captive in an underground lair in PDL or anywhere else for that matter. However, I do think that Dave Edgar may well be pointing us towards her being underground (buried) near PDL.

On reading back your OP this morning I now understand what you were saying, It was very late when I read your post so my apologies for my misunderstanding.
Stephanie
Stephanie

Activity : 86

Back to top Go down

Post by littlepixie 16.12.09 16:36

I think Dave is making it up as he goes along.
littlepixie
littlepixie

Activity : 1392

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn 16.12.09 22:26

littlepixie wrote:I think Dave is making it up as he goes along.

And the newspapers fall for it everytime. Without one shred of evidence to back up his theory, here is Dave Edgar telling the world of his latest theory.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/madeleine-mccann-is-in-a-secret-lair-1787032.html

lalala lalala lalala lalala lalala lalala lalala lalala
Autumn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16.12.09 22:44

And I think someone is a little odd.

And reminds me of Drachen.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn 16.12.09 22:46

Raffle wrote:And I think someone is a little odd.

Dave Edgar is Drachen wow
Autumn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16.12.09 22:48

Autumn wrote:
Raffle wrote:And I think someone is a little odd.

Dave Edgar is Drachen wow

I was thinking of someone closer who has an obsession with Madeleine's family. Someone here.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn 16.12.09 22:56

Raffle, if you have something to confess here, don't let me stop you.
Autumn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16.12.09 23:00

Autumn wrote:Raffle, if you have something to confess here, don't let me stop you.

never mind
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn 16.12.09 23:45

Raffle wrote:
Autumn wrote:Raffle, if you have something to confess here, don't let me stop you.

never mind

Raffle, why come on this thread just to be abusive to me. And yes, I do mind.
Autumn

Back to top Go down

Post by preciousramotswe 16.12.09 23:46

This 'they would be scrabbling at the earth with their bare hands' crap is so silly.

Sorry, but it really is.

Real parents of real abducted childern don't do that Autumn. They have to rely on the proper authorities.
Which is why this case is so unutterably sad.
preciousramotswe

Activity : 259

Back to top Go down

Post by preciousramotswe 16.12.09 23:53

And the idea that both parents are actually struggling to come to terms with the loss of their adored oldest child is simply too much for you to comprehend?

That is why you have to make up scenarios for what they 'really mean', and their 'real motives' for being in PDL? If only you would take your blinkers off, you stop having to invent all this silliness about what the Mccanns do and what it 'really means'.

Of course on Morais' blog they have another explanation entirely for what it 'really means'.

It's those vile 'English', rubbing their poor Portuguese noses in it, in a blatant imperialistic manner for which we are apparently well known. the 'preambulations in Portugal' are just another sharp stick poked in Amaral's ribs.

I'm sick of all the twisted ways in which people try to avoid the bleeding obvious.
preciousramotswe

Activity : 259

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum