The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Bernt Stellander interview - Page 21 Mm11

Bernt Stellander interview - Page 21 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Bernt Stellander interview - Page 21 Mm11

Bernt Stellander interview - Page 21 Regist10

Bernt Stellander interview

Page 21 of 27 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bernt Stellander interview - Page 21 Empty Re: Bernt Stellander interview

Post by Nina 07.10.24 12:41

If Madeleine had had an accident on the Sunday why wouldn't she be hospitalised though? Surely as parents, let alone senior medics, they would have had her checked over. It was at this time though when the McCanns breakfasts and lunches changed to them being alone in their own apartment not mixing with the rest of the group and their children which I always found so odd.

Forum support

Activity : 3508

crusader, Shash T and Jojo1 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jojo1 07.10.24 12:42

I have every faith in you Bernt and have to say that I am in it it for the long haul, for however long it takes, to see it all through.
Every strategy takes time, patience and planning to get results whatever they may be. Timing is everything absolutely.

Jojo1
Jojo1

Activity : 126

Jill Havern, Nina, crusader, pinkgladioli, MikaelaB and BerntS like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 07.10.24 12:43

Nina wrote:If Madeleine had had an accident on the Sunday why wouldn't she be hospitalised though? Surely as parents, let alone senior medics, they would have had her checked over. It was at this time though when the McCanns breakfasts and lunches changed to them being alone in their own apartment not mixing with the rest of the group and their children which I always found so odd.
Because of the SA possibilty?

(Gaspars) 

shhhh

A wise man once said: "Be careful who you let on your ship,
because some people will sink the whole ship just because they can't be The Captain."
Bernt Stellander interview - Page 21 1f1fa-1f1f8MAGABernt Stellander interview - Page 21 1f1fa-1f1f8    Bernt Stellander interview - Page 21 1f1ec-1f1e7MBGABernt Stellander interview - Page 21 1f1ec-1f1e7
Jill Havern
Jill Havern
The Captain (& Chief Faffer) Oh yeah, and Forum Owner

Activity : 43705

https://thecompletemysteryofmadeleinemccann.blogspot.com/

Nina, Cammerigal, Jojo1, MikaelaB and BerntS like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by BerntS 07.10.24 12:53

You won't feel triumphant, because your timelines will be parked and locked in with Smithman where they belong, - in a very dark place. Some of you will still keep looking for the keys I'm destroying. That's how truth works, it brings out the worst in people, as we've seen in the latest trashing campaigns on fb by some of the biggest authorities on the case.
BerntS
BerntS
Investigator

Activity : 48

Jill Havern, Nina, Cammerigal, Silentscope, Jojo1 and pinkgladioli like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 07.10.24 12:56

thumbsup

because some people will sink the whole ship just because they can't be The Captain."
Bernt Stellander interview - Page 21 1f1fa-1f1f8MAGABernt Stellander interview - Page 21 1f1fa-1f1f8    Bernt Stellander interview - Page 21 1f1ec-1f1e7MBGABernt Stellander interview - Page 21 1f1ec-1f1e7
Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Jojo1 and BerntS like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by CaKeLoveR 07.10.24 13:14

I mean triumphant about being correct that the McCann parents are  guilty. I find it hard to believe that there are still people protesting their innocence. I assume they are the same people who have been so unpleasant on 'social media' towards Bernt.
CaKeLoveR
CaKeLoveR
Forum support

Activity : 4635

Nina, crusader, Clishmaclaver and BerntS like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by BerntS 07.10.24 13:18

No. The worst attacks have come from the biggest self proclaimed authorities on this case. It would be accurate to call it a campaign, as I've been approached by people they've tried to recruit to join force to discredit me.
BerntS
BerntS
Investigator

Nina, Silentscope, Jojo1, pinkgladioli and Clishmaclaver like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 07.10.24 13:19

I wonder why they don't want the truth to come out.
crusader
crusader
Forum support

Activity : 6897

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 07.10.24 13:30

Maybe cos their own theories are dismantled.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Nina, crusader, Jojo1 and BerntS like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 07.10.24 13:40

That could very well be true. I would just like the truth to come out and end the mystery of what happened to Madeleine.
I'm happy for any of my theories to be trashed in the name of truth.
crusader
crusader
Forum support

Activity : 6897

AnneCGuedes, Jojo1, MikaelaB and BerntS like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by BerntS 07.10.24 13:47

When you spend 17 years with a fantasy, it's hard to let him go.
They want the truth, just not by someone who "only" spent 7 years on site and who didn't study other people's work and rather did his own puzzle from only the evidence.
They find that rude.
BerntS
BerntS
Investigator

Nina, crusader, Silentscope, Jojo1 and pinkgladioli like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 07.10.24 14:05

Nina wrote:If Madeleine had had an accident on the Sunday why wouldn't she be hospitalised though? Surely as parents, let alone senior medics, they would have had her checked over. It was at this time though when the McCanns breakfasts and lunches changed to them being alone in their own apartment not mixing with the rest of the group and their children which I always found so odd.

Not if she was dead as a result of the accident, found in the morning for example before breakfast.

AND THEN They cannot be seen as a family ever again.  Hence the back way to the creche, the nonsense of K leavinf through the patio door with 'some' children and G through the front door, breakfast and lunch alone and all the rest we looked at when we were focussing on Sunday night/ Monday morning
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16901

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Nina, Cammerigal, Shash T and Jojo1 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice for Maddie 07.10.24 14:06

How sad would that be, if she had an accident on Sunday and died on Wednesday, because they thought she would survive.😓 That's why all holiday photos of Maddie are from Saturday (playground photos) and Sunday (pool photo, Lolita photo and tennis balls photo).
But I'm not sure about the tennis balls photo.

https://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.com/2016/08/chapter-22-tennis-balls-photo.html?m=1

Bernt Stellander interview - Page 21 1610
Bernt Stellander interview - Page 21 Mbm_te10
Bernt Stellander interview - Page 21 Images11
Justice for Maddie
Justice for Maddie

Activity : 165

Nina and Jojo1 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice for Maddie 07.10.24 14:28

PeterMac wrote:

Not if she was dead as a result of the accident, found in the morning for example before breakfast.

AND THEN They cannot be seen as a family ever again.  Hence the back way to the creche, the nonsense of K leavinf through the patio door with 'some' children and G through the front door, breakfast and lunch alone and all the rest we looked at when we were focussing on Sunday night/ Monday morning

And what about Maddie's crying on Tuesday night?
Justice for Maddie
Justice for Maddie

Nina, crusader and Jojo1 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 07.10.24 14:29

Justice for Maddie wrote:How sad would that be, if she had an accident on Sunday and died on Wednesday, because they thought she would survive.😓 That's why all holiday photos of Maddie are from Saturday (playground photos) and Sunday (pool photo, Lolita photo and tennis balls photo).

https://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.com/2016/08/chapter-22-tennis-balls-photo.html?m=1

If that were the case though where would they keep her, how would they care for her without anyone realising. It is manslaughter at the very least.

Forum support

crusader likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 07.10.24 14:34

crusader wrote:I wonder why they don't want the truth to come out.
EGO.

Forum support

Cammerigal, Daedalus, crusader, Shash T and Jojo1 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice for Maddie 07.10.24 14:49

Nina wrote:
Justice for Maddie wrote:How sad would that be, if she had an accident on Sunday and died on Wednesday, because they thought she would survive.😓 That's why all holiday photos of Maddie are from Saturday (playground photos) and Sunday (pool photo, Lolita photo and tennis balls photo).

If that were the case though where would they keep her, how would they care for her without anyone realising. It is manslaughter at the very least.

They are all doctors or from the medical field. Maybe someone from the Tapas 7 helped? It's just a theory.
Justice for Maddie
Justice for Maddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice for Maddie 07.10.24 14:54

That's the big question (reputation etc.). But I fear the truth is darker than just an accident (SA etc.).
Justice for Maddie
Justice for Maddie

Nina likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by CaKeLoveR 07.10.24 15:01

You are looking at it from the point of view of a decent person, Nina. You (none of us) would leap immediately into me first mode, you would indeed do everything possible to revive or help your little daughter. Putting yourself first  wouldn't enter your head.
CaKeLoveR
CaKeLoveR
Forum support

Activity : 4635

Nina, Daedalus, Shash T, Jojo1 and Clishmaclaver like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by BerntS 07.10.24 15:07

If they thought she'd survive a Sunday accident, they would have just taken her out from the daily creche system and come up with a story, not risking everything based on a 20 year old nanny and faking records for days, as the added risk would not have served a purpose. 

And the nanny would not have leaked uncertainty of 5 or 6 children walking to the beach, if she hadn't been there since Sunday. 

The only reason for faking creche records is if she's dead. If injured, they could just say she was sick. 
The tennis ball photo was taken on Tuesday and she cried for 75 minutes on Tuesday night.

Keep it simple.
BerntS
BerntS
Investigator

Nina, Cammerigal, crusader, CaKeLoveR, Shash T, Jojo1, pinkgladioli and Clishmaclaver like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jojo1 07.10.24 15:24

I think Bernt may be referring to people on the Facebook groups who have done lots of research and analyses of the MM case who are trying to discredit Bernt, not the pro McCanns. That was my understanding of what Bernt meant. The bitching and ego tripping and disrespectful comments about Bernts work was disgusting and why Nina and I left.

Am I right in thinking, this is whom you are referring to Bernt?
Jojo1
Jojo1

Activity : 126

Nina, crusader, pinkgladioli, Clishmaclaver and BerntS like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Clishmaclaver 07.10.24 17:56

BerntS wrote:If they thought she'd survive a Sunday accident, they would have just taken her out from the daily creche system and come up with a story, not risking everything based on a 20 year old nanny and faking records for days, as the added risk would not have served a purpose. 

And the nanny would not have leaked uncertainty of 5 or 6 children walking to the beach, if she hadn't been there since Sunday. 

The only reason for faking creche records is if she's dead. If injured, they could just say she was sick. 
The tennis ball photo was taken on Tuesday and she cried for 75 minutes on Tuesday night.

Keep it simple.

Yesterday, I came across something I had either seen and forgotten about over the years, or had never seen at all. It is on this wonderfully comprehensive forum, of course, and on HiDeHo and others. Have a 'google' at it and you'll see what I mean. Probably many of you will remember about it, in any case.

J.T. was in contact with a Dr. Flaxman (Paxman, Claxman, Taxman, Postman, Candlestickman .......!) at 8.21 a.m. on the 2nd May. She received a reply at 10.05 a.m. This person was at Exeter Uni and is a DNA expert, who has worked with the FSS.

Most of us, if not all, know that K made a flurry of calls on the a.m. of Wed. 2nd.

What do you think of that?
Clishmaclaver
Clishmaclaver

Activity : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by AnneCGuedes 07.10.24 18:14

Clishmaclaver wrote:Most of us, if not all, know that K made a flurry of calls on the a.m. of Wed. 2nd.

On Tuesday pm to her friend/helper Amanda.
AnneCGuedes
AnneCGuedes
Translator/Blogger

Activity : 366

Back to top Go down

Post by BerntS 07.10.24 18:33

They understood Maddie had cried a long time on Tuesday when they were at Chaplin's, so Kate wanted to increase dosage but wanted an opinion perhaps from her friend's husband, the pathologist... Calling on Wednesday am. 

Kate did pm calls during her check on Tuesday before returning to tapas or Chaplin's. where she might have been upset with Gerry's flirting or him running off to watch champions league football, so Kate's tone scared Maddie and she woke up. That's why I think she called for daddy and not mommy.
Crime Knight concludes that is proof that Kate attacked Maddie as revenge from Gerry flirting with miss Boobie. That's a rediculous deduction, since there's a simpler and more plausible explanation.
BerntS
BerntS
Investigator

Nina, AnneCGuedes, Jojo1 and Clishmaclaver like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Clishmaclaver 07.10.24 18:43

AnneCGuedes wrote:
Clishmaclaver wrote:Most of us, if not all, know that K made a flurry of calls on the a.m. of Wed. 2nd.

On Tuesday pm to her friend/helper Amanda.

From what I've read, K called Amanda C. (pathologist's wife and friend/helper) at 7.36. 41 on the Wed. a.m. and then at 7.36.45. The call was returned at 7.50 a.m.  K's calls were made about 2hrs earlier than those of other mornings. 

On the Tues. evening, K's phone was activated 6 times, in rapid fire, between 22.16 and 22.27 after she had returned from the Tapas to 5A.

This is supposed to have happened 14 mins. before the crying started.

Calls, of course, were deleted.

P.J. Files

P.J. Files
Clishmaclaver
Clishmaclaver

Nina, Cammerigal, Silentscope, Jojo1, Justice for Maddie and BerntS like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by AnneCGuedes 07.10.24 20:10

On Tuesday evening, K called Amanda many times as she was furious about the quiz girl having been invited to their table by G. Yes, she likely woke M up, hence the crying and Daddy calling.
AnneCGuedes
AnneCGuedes
Translator/Blogger

Back to top Go down

Post by Clishmaclaver 07.10.24 21:23

BerntS wrote:They understood Maddie had cried a long time on Tuesday when they were at Chaplin's, so Kate wanted to increase dosage but wanted an opinion perhaps from her friend's husband, the pathologist... Calling on Wednesday am. 

Kate did pm calls during her check on Tuesday before returning to tapas or Chaplin's. where she might have been upset with Gerry's flirting or him running off to watch champions league football, so Kate's tone scared Maddie and she woke up. That's why I think she called for daddy and not mommy.
Crime Knight concludes that is proof that Kate attacked Maddie as revenge from Gerry flirting with miss Boobie. That's a rediculous deduction, since there's a simpler and more plausible explanation.

Interesting!

It doesn't say much for the two qualified anaesthetists present!
Clishmaclaver
Clishmaclaver

crusader and CaKeLoveR like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Clishmaclaver 07.10.24 22:00

AnneCGuedes wrote:On Tuesday evening, K called Amanda many times as she was furious about the quiz girl having been invited to their table by G. Yes, she likely woke M up, hence the crying and Daddy calling.

How do you know that she called Amanda on the Tues. evening?
Clishmaclaver
Clishmaclaver

Back to top Go down

Post by AnneCGuedes 07.10.24 22:10

Clishmaclaver wrote:
AnneCGuedes wrote:On Tuesday evening, K called Amanda many times as she was furious about the quiz girl having been invited to their table by G. Yes, she likely woke M up, hence the crying and Daddy calling.

How do you know that she called Amanda on the Tues. evening?

I think Amanda's nb appears in the PJFiles  call registers. No time now to check.
AnneCGuedes
AnneCGuedes
Translator/Blogger

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentscope 07.10.24 23:39

On Wednesday 2nd May 2007, Kate McCann called her friend 'Amanda' at 7.36.41 and again at 7.36.45. This was around two hours earlier than any of mobile activations on any other morning: so Kate McCann was 'up with the larks'. Amanda returned the calls at 7.50. There is no record of how long any of these calls lasted or whether they were SMSs. They were all deleted from memory.

Source: https://mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/DELETED_CALLS.htm

I got all Night...
Silentscope
Silentscope
Investigator

Activity : 3064

crusader and Clishmaclaver like this post

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 27 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top