The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case  - Page 4 Mm11

Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case  - Page 4 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case  - Page 4 Mm11

Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case  - Page 4 Regist10

Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case

Page 4 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case  - Page 4 Empty Re: Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case

Post by crusader 22.05.24 19:19

Ok, I had one last attempt' I went to  
https://www.bertrand.pt/autor/bernt-s...
All ok, put in my details, made a password, got to the pay bit and they wanted 15.77 euro's postage.
I'm not bothering again.
crusader
crusader

Activity : 6000

Back to top Go down

Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case  - Page 4 Empty Re: Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case

Post by Cake Lover 22.05.24 20:46

I wouldn't, either.
Cake Lover
Cake Lover

Activity : 1467

crusader likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 23.05.24 10:43

My book has arrived, and it looks fabulous...it's a whopper!

Thank you Peter, and Mr Stellander  singlerose

howdy

A wise man once said: "Be careful who you let on your ship, because some people will sink the whole ship just because they can't be The Captain."
Jill Havern
Jill Havern
The Captain (& Chief Faffer) Oh yeah, and Forum Owner

Activity : 42564

crusader likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 23.05.24 10:46

I'm well jell, that's the rest of your day mapped out.
crusader
crusader

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 23.05.24 10:52

The rest of the day?! 

It's going to take me the rest of the summer to get through that...since I was ill my head has slowed down and I can't concentrate for very long.

A wise man once said: "Be careful who you let on your ship, because some people will sink the whole ship just because they can't be The Captain."
Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladyinred 23.05.24 10:59

I can't get my head around that Madeleine 's body is buried in Portugal, allegedly.  

I  look forward to PeterMac's update on the book.
Ladyinred
Ladyinred

Activity : 1590

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 23.05.24 11:00

I would go to the incriminating revelations first, then take my time over the rest.  nod
I have a very short span of attention, so I wouldn't be able to start from the beginning of the book.
crusader
crusader

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 23.05.24 11:16

That's exactly what I'm going to do crusader.

A lot of the book is stuff we all already know from the PJ files, Kate's bewk, this forum, blogs, and Farcebook groups - it's the investigation I'm interested in....which is still the size of a normal book in itself.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

crusader likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 23.05.24 11:19

Ladyinred wrote:I can't get my head around that Madeleine 's body is buried in Portugal, allegedly.  

I  look forward to PeterMac's update on the book.
From one of the photocopied pages Peter sent me yesterday, there was the word 'cave'.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Ladyinred likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Paddingtom 23.05.24 15:02

crusader wrote:Ok, I had one last attempt' I went to  
https://www.bertrand.pt/autor/bernt-s...
All ok, put in my details, made a password, got to the pay bit and they wanted 15.77 euro's postage.
I'm not bothering again.
Hi Crusader,  I finally got one ordered after much faffing........however the last part of my address was not on the receipt....only road and town!!!....hope it gets here......It cost £43 in total includidng p&P....   their site seemed to be down first thing....perhaps crashed?......
Paddingtom
Paddingtom

Activity : 75

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 23.05.24 15:05

I noticed they had got a line of my address wrong as well, after I had had put my address in, it reverted to Portuguese with 2 different delivery options, both with a very high delivery charge.
I'm glad I cancelled now.
crusader
crusader

Back to top Go down

Post by Cake Lover 23.05.24 16:01

I'm too mean to buy it; and now, I don't think I could have got through the process  big grin
Cake Lover
Cake Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 23.05.24 18:54

It's definitely a page-turner of a book. I haven't got to the juicy bits yet, but I think I'm almost at the point where he's going to start his field camera work as he's now pinpointed the location.

BUT the book is sooooo heavy that it actually hurts me to read it - physically I mean. I just can't get in to a comfortable position.
I've read 100 or so pages so far, but I'm having a rest and some painkillers  big grin

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

crusader and Silentscope like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 23.05.24 19:00

laugh laugh Hang in there Jill.
crusader
crusader

Back to top Go down

Post by Cake Lover 23.05.24 19:04

Keep at it, Cap'n.
Cake Lover
Cake Lover

crusader likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 24.05.24 5:17

Jill Havern wrote:It's definitely a page-turner of a book. I haven't got to the juicy bits yet, but I think I'm almost at the point where he's going to start his field camera work as he's now pinpointed the location.

BUT the book is sooooo heavy that it actually hurts me to read it - physically I mean. I just can't get in to a comfortable position.
I've read 100 or so pages so far, but I'm having a rest and some painkillers  big grin

I DO recommend physically cutting it into three parts, 

Sharp knife, insert between pages 274/5, and 602/3
Draw the knife down and make multiple passes to cut through the thick glue binding and then through the 
thick card cover.
You then have THREE volumes, each still quite big
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16659

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Honesty likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 24.05.24 6:05

Brutal.
But after needing painkillers from trying to read a paperback ( big grin ) that's what I've had to do - but only cut through the last bit, because flicking through the first 2/3rd's of the book it's mainly what we already know from following this case over the years either on this forum or various other sites.

I may revisit it after I've read the last 'volume'.

I'm really interested in the investigation, field cam work...and I've just got to the part where Gerry and the first 'Nugget' make their first appearance on the hidden camera at the location of what Mr Stellander believes is Maddie's burial site...the 'cave' and the 3 memorial clues.

The next chapter is where he starts his solo operation...let the fun begin!

I have to say it's a very suspenseful book, extremely well written for someone whose first language is not English (you'd never know).

Very impressed so far...let's see how the rest of it pans out.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

crusader and Honesty like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 24.05.24 17:28

As we all begin to warm up, it is important for people to understand that Stellander did not Contact the Mccanns, or confront them, and tell them where he had found the site.
He didn't know at that stage.
So he 'teased them', by sending anonymous emails,  using a subterfuge to avoid being traced, and posing as a 'helper' and supporter, in a special way to be understood only by Gerry, saying that someone else was poking around, and that there was interest  . . . (I paraphrase)
Nothing more than that.
Then waited, and they turned up, but the first time walked past where he was, so he moved up the hill further, and gradually pinned it down to a specific area - still quite large - but manageable. 
Then he set up the cameras.
The another email, and so on.
This took YEARS. Not weeks.

FOR RESEARCH AND UNDERSTANDING PURPOSES ONLY
I reproduce the first such email.   

Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case  - Page 4 Email_10

And that is it.  A helper, with a coded 'signature', trying to help.
And sometime between 8th and 4th December they BOTH marched into the Fieldcam view.

HINT: It gets better.

This was a carefully thought through operation. 
Outwitting intelligent people is always tricky but if they are vulnerable, not difficult.
If they are not vulnerable, as DCI Amaral wasn't, it can very difficult, which is why he saw through the whole thing by the end of the first day,
but not a single Investigative journalist was bright enough to see past or behind the 'official story', or indeed any of them
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Cammerigal, Cake Lover and Honesty like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Cake Lover 24.05.24 17:44

But we were. No wonder they went for Tony, Pat Brown and Jill. They   weren't brave enough to go after you Petermac. That must really annoy them.
Cake Lover
Cake Lover

Cammerigal, Silentscope and Bluebagthepirate like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 24.05.24 18:01

I must be a bit slow, I don't understand any of it.
I get the email, but why didn't they ignore it, I would.
Why would Gerry trust someone he didn't know who say's they want to help him. 
What am I missing?  confused
crusader
crusader

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 24.05.24 18:11

THEY have tried, hard, through Jon Clarke who has been libeling and lying about me since the 10th anniversary 2017, in the Olive press, several times, and then at length in his book.
He sent me e-mails accusing me of ludicrous things, and threatening legal action - which I was able to refute, with copies to his alleged solicitors. None of them even acknowledged receipt, let alone answered.
Probably because there was no answer, and his legal friends may themselves no be embarrassed by his mendacious antics.
see the Chapter https://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.com/2016/08/chapter-50-february-2022-quiet-month.html
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Cammerigal likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 24.05.24 18:12

crusader wrote:I must be a bit slow, I don't understand any of it.
GUILT AND FEAR

In Gerry’s own words :
faced with such a situation we believe any human soul ultimately suffers torment and feelings of guilt and fear”

In their (alleged / purported/ supposed)  position,  knowing that discovery of the body with any trace of their involvement in its interment 
would lead to a realisation that the  “Fund” had been a massive and 17 year long Fraud Committed by British people in England, 
and therefore subject to English Law, which not only has no Statute of Limitations for Crime, but since it is a continuing offence
and they continue to ask for donations, even that only served to exacerbate the egregious nature of the (alleged) crime -
would we not expect them at least to check to see how close they were to exposure ?
Or to send friends to have a look - as it seems they did !  - allegedly !🤪)
So they could plan their next move.
by having a secret meeting in a secret location instead of going to the Church - for example ?
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Cammerigal and crusader like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 24.05.24 18:26

crusader wrote:I must be a bit slow, I don't understand any of it.
I get the email, but why didn't they ignore it, I would.
Why would Gerry trust someone he didn't know who say's they want to help him. 
As Peter said above...the FD used a special coded signature that would mean something to Gerry as him being 'sent' as a 'helper'.

Very clever actually.

eta: I asked Peter that very same question before I got the book...why didn't they just ignore him?

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by Cake Lover 24.05.24 18:31

How would he know what would mean something to Gerry? Who would have sent him?
You're not the only one Crusader!
Cake Lover
Cake Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 24.05.24 18:34

Has he withheld the special coded signature that he used to snare Gerry?
Have I got it now, Gerry already knew the coded signature before and was told if anyone contacted him, they would use it to identify themselves as a helper?
crusader
crusader

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top