The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case  - Page 5 Mm11

Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case  - Page 5 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case  - Page 5 Mm11

Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case  - Page 5 Regist10

Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case

Page 5 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case  - Page 5 Empty Re: Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case

Post by Jill Havern 24.05.24 18:46

The FD has very clearly thoroughly researched this case over many years.

Also, don't forget the FD is former Military Police/Intelligence.

His whole five-years-long (I think) operation is based on his experience in the Norweigan army.

I don't think many people would have had the stamina to undertake this investigation, including the PJ and Grange...or they would have done by now.

A wise man once said: "Be careful who you let on your ship, because some people will sink the whole ship just because they can't be The Captain."
Jill Havern
Jill Havern
The Captain (& Chief Faffer) Oh yeah, and Forum Owner

Activity : 42681

Nina likes this post

Back to top Go down

Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case  - Page 5 Empty Re: Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case

Post by Jill Havern 24.05.24 18:48

crusader wrote:Has he withheld the special coded signature that he used to snare Gerry?
Have I got it now, Gerry already knew the coded signature before and was told if anyone contacted him, they would use it to identify themselves as a helper?
No, the coded signature is in the book. I'm just not sure I should say what it is, otherwise Peter would have included it in his screenshot.

But, yes, Gerry already knew the coded signature.

A wise man once said: "Be careful who you let on your ship, because some people will sink the whole ship just because they can't be The Captain."
Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Cammerigal and Silentscope like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 24.05.24 18:49

I think he's absolutely remarkable, he's got them hasn't he.
I wonder how long it will be before it all kicks off.
crusader
crusader

Activity : 6075

Jill Havern, Nina and Cake Lover like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 24.05.24 18:50

Thanks Jill, I understand.
The plot thickens.
crusader
crusader

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebagthepirate 24.05.24 18:51

So how did he get hold of a coded signature?

This is fascinating but some holes need filing in... Just so we know we are not the idiots being fooled.
Bluebagthepirate
Bluebagthepirate

Activity : 267

crusader and Cake Lover like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 24.05.24 18:51

Think funny handshakes. And strange numbers. And trouser legs, and silver trowels 🤣🤣
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16666

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Jill Havern, Nina, Cammerigal, crusader, Bluebagthepirate and Cake Lover like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 24.05.24 18:52

This thread is becoming as exciting as the book 🤪
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Jill Havern, Nina, sparkyhorrox, crusader and Cake Lover like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebagthepirate 24.05.24 18:53

PeterMac wrote:Think funny handshakes. And strange numbers. And trouser legs, and silver trowels 🤣🤣
Ah...
Bluebagthepirate
Bluebagthepirate

Activity : 267

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladyinred 24.05.24 18:55

Could this be the beginning of the end?

I don't want to get too excited, just in case.

Nothing in the UK msm, surely they must be aware of the book.
Ladyinred
Ladyinred

Activity : 1623

Nina, Cammerigal, crusader and Cake Lover like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Cake Lover 24.05.24 19:04

I'm beginning to understand now. The number 33 - lodges - I can see it now. Would the McCann clan be able to claim that they were being  harassed or stalked or entrapped or anything similar? I - well, we - would hate them to have a get out of jail card.
Cake Lover
Cake Lover

Activity : 1582

Nina likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 24.05.24 19:07

I don't think for one minute the UK media want this outed!

But now the book's being read and the websites will soon be 'live' then the genie won't go back in the bottle!

I can't wait to get to the end of the book but my neighbours noisy, squealing young grandchildren are visiting and usually I pump up the volume on my music - I can't concentrate on music or noisy kids when I'm reading.

cry3

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladyinred 24.05.24 19:10

big grin Hope for you that they are not visiting for the week!  Half-term now.
Ladyinred
Ladyinred

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 24.05.24 19:11

Oh no, I'd get some noise cancelling earplugs, either that or give the kids some very chewy caramels.
What a lovely kind neighbour they will think you are.  titter
crusader
crusader

Back to top Go down

Post by Cake Lover 24.05.24 19:14

Are gob stoppers still available?
Cake Lover
Cake Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 24.05.24 19:25

PeterMac wrote:This thread is becoming as exciting as the book 🤪
It certainly is exciting.

I want to get to the end, but I don't want to finish it either.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

crusader likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 24.05.24 19:37

The digital version will be available soon.

That will make things much easier to copy and paste parts of the book to the forum.

Get it on Amazon Mr Stellander  thumbsup

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Nina and Cammerigal like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 24.05.24 19:41

It is a work in progress,   This is not the end.   Someone is going to blink snd move first
Whether that is Kate who has seen her guilt and fear  destroy her career - and allegedly their marriage - or one of the Tapas 7
Who wants to become a prosecution witness rather than a co-conspirator in an - alleged - series of crimes known to English law
or with luck the PJ with a full team and proper equipment  . . . Is not yet clear.
But someone will break ranks.    They always do.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

sharonl, Nina, Cammerigal, Ladyinred, crusader, Silentscope and Cake Lover like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Cake Lover 24.05.24 19:50

I see many 'mental health' excuses on the horizon.
Cake Lover
Cake Lover

Nina likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 24.05.24 20:39

Kate may be able to use ‘extreme physical marital coercion as a defence. We saw the bruises, read her book where she describes how Gerry held her shoulder and squeezed it while she was making her statement and answering questions,
we have read the part of the book where she spoke about “ending it all,” and “shouting the truth from the rooftops,” and how even the book is not the full truth
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Nina likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladyinred 24.05.24 20:58

Those involved will know about this book and consulted lawyers.  Is that why there is no media coverage ?
Ladyinred
Ladyinred

Nina likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 24.05.24 21:06

PeterMac wrote:Kate may be able to use ‘extreme physical marital coercion as a defence.  We saw the bruises, read her book where she describes how Gerry held her shoulder and squeezed it while she was making her statement and answering questions,
we have read the part of the book where she spoke about “ending it all,” and “shouting the truth from the rooftops,” and how even the book is not the full truth

Kate said and did quite a lot that hinted at her wanting to speak out.

The open bible and contacting the PJ after a dream she said that she had for a start.

Didn't they have a relative to stay with Kate to keep an eye on her? Was that after she contacted the PJ about her dream?

sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11237

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Nina likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Cake Lover 24.05.24 21:12

She got through it all, though, while wishing fear and pain (or terror? I forget) on Goncalo Amaral.
Cake Lover
Cake Lover

sharonl, Nina, Cammerigal and crusader like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 24.05.24 21:30

She didn't look coerced walking around Praia da Luz laughing and holding hands with Gerry.
crusader
crusader

sharonl, Nina and Cake Lover like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Cake Lover 24.05.24 21:42

Or jet setting. Gerry could have done that on his own while she looked after the twins. Who would leave their remaining children under those circumstances?
Cake Lover
Cake Lover

Nina and crusader like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladyinred 24.05.24 21:52

They put the twins back into the creche after Madeleine disappeared, while the abductor was still at large. Wouldn't you want to remain close to your other children after such trauma, or at least let family take care of them.
Ladyinred
Ladyinred

Nina, crusader and Cake Lover like this post

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top