The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case  - Page 2 Mm11

Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case  - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case  - Page 2 Mm11

Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case  - Page 2 Regist10

Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case

Page 2 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case  - Page 2 Empty Re: Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case

Post by crusader 12.05.24 11:55

We will have to wait for Petermac's report, the only one we can trust.
crusader
crusader

Activity : 6075

Ladyinred, Silentscope and Cake Lover like this post

Back to top Go down

Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case  - Page 2 Empty Re: Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case

Post by Silentscope 12.05.24 12:39

Is the Silence in the MSM and Braunschweig not deafening?

It is as if the Air has been sucked out of the Case, and the Alarm bell is still ringing but nobody can hear?

A perfect Vacuum almost.
Silentscope
Silentscope

Activity : 2768

MaxHeadroom likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 13.05.24 11:00

I thought I would put this here as Bernt Stellander reckons Maddie is buried on the Rocha Negra

Paul James

Kate is said to have a dream where Madeleine is buried on a hill overlooking Praia da Luz.
Was Madeleine buried on a hill overlooking Praia da Luz?

Photo 1 shows the entire scene from the left side of Praia da Luz beach, to the Black Rocks. Rocha Negra means, Black Rock. This entire area until we reach the actual Rocha Negra is solid rock that dates back some 120 million years. To the very far right is the black volcanic rock itself, the remnants of a volcano that forms a natural barrier to walking any further around this part of the coast line. This volcanic black rock is some 70 millions years old.

To get up to the top of the Rocha Negra, you have to go up a steep winding path, which is a solid dirt track. This narrow path and leads you to the beacon, next to the beacon, there in an area of very small, thin trees, set out like an orchard, this area is very public.

Photo 2 This is the view from the top, (leading edge) looking back towards Praia da Luz beach and the village, as you can see in the cliff face, it is layer upon layer of solid rock. Here you can judge the sheer height and distance for yourself. At this point it's some 350 feet straight down, with a very large area of cliff top walks between Praia da Luz and the next town. As you can see, from the outer edge of the cliff face and upper ground level, it is solid rock and stone. There is very limited growth here, consisting of hard dry type grasses and small hard compact hedges and bushes, which are sparse and dense.

Photo 3 Once at the top, you can see the ground is solid (sand) stone (with some areas of natural grass) also with low lying sparse shrubbery. On the next level back down, you can see various dirt tracks and pathways, and due to the rough terrain, hiking is very popular here. Beyond this level you can see the entire village of Praia da Luz. To the right is the red brick build of Baia da Luz and to the far left, (above the beach and to the left) is the church of Nossa Senhora da Luz.

Photo 4 Looking back over Praia da Luz, you can see the two large blocks in the Ocean Club, the large pool and to the left of the pool, is the green rooftops of the Tapas area. From the Tapas Bar at the far left of the picture to 5a at the far right of the picture, is, I would venture to say, this distance is somewhat larger than most people's back garden.

Photo 5 Walking along Praia da Luz beach at the base of the cliffs, (looking up the smallest section of the cliff face) the natural sand soon comes to an end. At the base of the cliffs nearest the beach, there is just huge stones between the very base of the cliffs (in front) and the sea, (behind).

Photo 6 To get to the black rocks, you have to clamber over huge blocks of stone between the base of the cliffs and the sea, at this part, heading towards the black rock, I fell four times. After you pass these huge blocks, there is a very small beach right at the black volcanic rock itself.

Once here at this small beach, there is nowhere to go, the sea comes right in at this area and to try and climb up and over those jaggy black rocks would be perilous. You have to walk back the same way.
So was Madeleine buried here, on a hillside overlooking the beach, where the ground is solid rock with very very little top soil, an area popular with tourist and hikers where you would struggle to bury a bus ticket, never mind a body?

No. Madeleine was not buried on a hill overlooking Praia da Luz.

Two other facts in Madeleine's story which are true; today it would have been Madeleine's 21st birthday, ...and the dogs were right.
Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case  - Page 2 43806010
Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case  - Page 2 44153011
Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case  - Page 2 44153010
Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case  - Page 2 44085310
Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case  - Page 2 43810910
Norwegian ex-military detective claims to have solved Madeleine case  - Page 2 44150010

A wise man once said: "Be careful who you let on your ship, because some people will sink the whole ship just because they can't be The Captain."
Jill Havern
Jill Havern
The Captain (& Chief Faffer) Oh yeah, and Forum Owner

Activity : 42682

Cammerigal and Honesty like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jimtheblue 13.05.24 12:52

I doubt if she will ever be found,he’s trying to sell books.
Jimtheblue
Jimtheblue

Activity : 71

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladyinred 13.05.24 12:57

I don't like to write this, but  as it's the coast, wouldn't it have been easier to have thrown the body into the sea?
Ladyinred
Ladyinred

Activity : 1623

Back to top Go down

Post by Cake Lover 13.05.24 13:25

I thought that. They had time to study the tides, and get the timing right.
Cake Lover
Cake Lover

Activity : 1582

Back to top Go down

Post by Jimtheblue 13.05.24 17:17

If he had said the body was buried around the south coast I’d have been much more interested as they had driven there. Afterwards the smell of 
a deceased body was found in two places,the boot and the left side door.
Jimtheblue
Jimtheblue

Activity : 71

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 22.05.24 12:30

I am confused. Who is Bernt/Berndt Stellander?
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13440

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 22.05.24 12:49

The man who wrote Sudden Impulse book, alias the Foreign Detective.
crusader
crusader

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 22.05.24 12:55

crusader wrote:The man who wrote Sudden Impulse book, alias the Foreign Detective.
Who is he?
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 22.05.24 12:57

An ex military detective.
crusader
crusader

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 22.05.24 12:59

Where are his credentials?

Sir Winston Churchill: “Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way that they ask for directions.”
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 22.05.24 13:03

I haven't seen any credentials, nor do I need to.
I'm not really interested in him, only his book that I can't wait to get my hands on.
crusader
crusader

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 22.05.24 13:07

Have you ordered it?
Mine's in the post....I can't wait  Mr

A wise man once said: "Be careful who you let on your ship, because some people will sink the whole ship just because they can't be The Captain."
Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 22.05.24 13:12

Did you pay 36 euro's Jill? I thought it was a scam, so I didn't bother.
crusader
crusader

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 22.05.24 13:19

crusader wrote:An ex military detective.
Weren't you slightly tempted to look him up on the interweb?
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 22.05.24 13:22

PeterMac bought me a copy, bless him, and he posted it on Monday so it should be here this week.
I won't be able to read/digest it as quickly as  superman PeterMac.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Liz Eagles likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 22.05.24 13:33

Liz Eagles wrote:
He's ex military police/UN Intelligence and since retiring he's now a businessman/inventor...golf related. 

But who cares? His cat and mouse game 'on location' is what's important. It's what's written in the book and captured on the field cams that matter.

Peter was impressed with his investigative methods. Good enough for me.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Liz Eagles and crusader like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 22.05.24 13:37

That was very kind of Peter. I think I'm going to have to order it, I'll order one today.
crusader
crusader

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 22.05.24 14:02

Jill Havern wrote:
Liz Eagles wrote:
He's ex military police/UN Intelligence and since retiring he's now a businessman/inventor...golf related. 

But who cares? His cat and mouse game 'on location' is what's important. It's what's written in the book and captured on the field cams that matter.

Peter was impressed with his investigative methods. Good enough for me.
Push this to its limits. Question everything. Cat and mouse games with anonymous emails, promises of secret camera footage, and an expensive tome from someone who claims to be a businessman/inventor/golf related/retired ex military UN intelligence operative might be mouth watering but for someone whose credentials are not transparent it remains to be seen of this is worthy.

Sir Winston Churchill: “Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way that they ask for directions.”
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 22.05.24 14:07

Anonymous emails? Did you expect the Foreign Detective to out himself to the McCanns right off the bat?

You can't put video footage in a book - hence the website.

Did you read Peter's review?

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

crusader and Cake Lover like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 22.05.24 14:15

I'm having a bit of trouble ordering the book, name and email ok, then it reverts to Portuguese.
I just want to send my bank details, posting address and get the book. dontgetit
crusader
crusader

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 22.05.24 14:24

Peter has mentioned somewhere on this thread that the best way is to email them (he's posted the email address)...tell them you want to order it and then take it from there...they'll ask for your details.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

crusader likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 22.05.24 14:28

Here you go:

Available from
Marie Esther
Modocromia
 [email:  modocromia.editora@gmail.com

Pay by bank transfer

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

crusader and Bird131 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 22.05.24 14:30

Thanks Jill, what on earth is a bank transfer? Sorry to be so thick, I've never done that before.
crusader
crusader

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top