The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Christian Brueckner:  To be or not to be - Page 28 Mm11

Christian Brueckner:  To be or not to be - Page 28 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Christian Brueckner:  To be or not to be - Page 28 Mm11

Christian Brueckner:  To be or not to be - Page 28 Regist10

Christian Brueckner: To be or not to be

Page 28 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Christian Brueckner:  To be or not to be - Page 28 Empty Re: Christian Brueckner: To be or not to be

Post by Verdi 23.04.22 15:11

Nigel Farage made a very interesting comment on GB News recently, a comment to which I wholeheartedly agree and expressed here on CMOMM.

In short, social media, in particular twitter and facebook, is not for ordinary people, it belongs to mainstream media and political forces - my words not his. I'll try to find it later but it's not for this thread.

I've been saying for months that social media has strengthened mainstream medias power and influence.

As regards this thread, we've seen over the past fifteen years how capable the media and press are for distorting truth. They are literally a rule unto themselves, No such thing as code of conduct or integrity - least of all no such thing as truth or fact.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Activity : 41927

Back to top Go down

Christian Brueckner:  To be or not to be - Page 28 Empty Re: Christian Brueckner: To be or not to be

Post by sequested 23.04.22 15:22

But, by quoting Farage off GB News, you’re legitimising the media/press. Don’t get me wrong, we all do it, but it’s all by degree and we tend to side with what deep down we ourselves believe to be the truth.
sequested
sequested

Activity : 1677

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentscope 23.04.22 15:39

Madeleine McCann: German investigation could last until next year
21 hours ago  2 min reading time

A German investigation into the disappearance of the British toddler Madeleine McCann in 2007 could last until next year, according to the Braunschweig public prosecutor.
Officials in Faro, Portugal, on Thursday said convicted rapist Christian Brückner, 44, was an arguido, or "formal suspect" -- the first time Portuguese authorities have officially identified a suspect in the case since Kate and Gerry McCann, the parents of the toddler, were declared such in 2007. They were officially cleared of suspicion in 2008.

Officials in the northern German city of Oldenburg, where Brückner is serving seven years for raping an American pensioner in 2005 in the same area of ​​Portugal's Algarve region where Madeleine disappeared, confirmed on Friday they had informed the prisoner of his new status.
Madeleine's parents said they "welcomed the news that the Portuguese authorities had declared a German 'arguido'". "Although the likelihood is slim, we have not given up hope that Madeleine is still alive and that we will be reunited with her," Kate and Gerry said in a statement.
But Braunschweig prosecutor Hans Christian Wolters, who has been investigating the disappearance of Madeleine McCann and four other alleged crimes against Brückner since 2020, said the news from Portugal was no indication of a breakthrough in the 15-year-old's case.
"We take note of Faro's announcement, but it does not significantly affect our own work," Wolters said. Asked whether it was possible that Brückner would be charged in Portugal and extradited there from Germany, Wolters said he thought it was "rather unlikely that charges would be brought in Portugal.

The 15th anniversary of Madeleine McCann's disappearance from her bed in a holiday apartment at a resort in Praia da Luz is approaching on May 3, and Portugal has a 15-year statute of limitations for crimes with a maximum sentence of 10 years or more.
The Arguido classification "appears to have a procedural background in Portugal," Wolters said. "A statute of limitations can be avoided in this way."
Brückner's lawyer Friedrich Fülscher told the German newspaper "Bild" that the Portuguese decision was a "procedural trick".
German police said in June 2020 that Madeleine was presumed dead and that Brückner was likely responsible for her disappearance. However, British officials continue to treat it as a missing person case and her parents "I still hope" Madeleine is alive.
Unlike in Portugal, there is no statute of limitations for murder in Germany, and the public prosecutor's office in Braunschweig is investigating Brückner for five alleged crimes.
These include three counts of rape and two counts of child abuse, most recently in 2017 when Brückner allegedly exposed himself and masturbated in front of a group of children.
Wolters said his office would make an announcement in late May on the next step towards a possible prosecution, but "the end of our investigation into the McCann case is not yet in sight" and could continue into 2023.
If Brückner were charged with the other alleged offenses in Germany, likely in late summer or early fall, he would either have to personally agree to be tried in Germany or Portugal, or prosecutors would have to issue new extradition papers in Italy, where the suspect last was in September 2018 was arrested - a process that can take anywhere from two weeks to several months.
If the suspect in the McCann case were to be charged in Portugal, the Portuguese authorities would have to take the same bureaucratic step.
Different national prosecutors in Europe can investigate crimes in parallel, although legal arrangements in the EU aim to avoid individuals being charged more than once with the same crime.

Source:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Silentscope
Silentscope

Activity : 2978

Back to top Go down

Post by sequested 23.04.22 16:06

Surely if no charges are bought in Portugal, it’s a pointless exercise.
sequested
sequested

Activity : 1677

crusader likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentscope 23.04.22 16:22

We all know that even if it really went as far as a Courtroom, there is probably not enough evidence to convict.

The point - is misdirection of Suspicion.

Brückner will not be Extradited to Portugal - the German Constitution forbids it.
Silentscope
Silentscope

crusader likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 23.04.22 17:00

sequested wrote:Surely if no charges are bought in Portugal, it’s a pointless exercise.

Maybe not. At least the Portuguese will have eliminated him, leaving them to get on with the investigation without the constant abuse from the coverup brigade, belittling them with their crazy theories and publicly accusing them of sloppiness, calling them bungling cops etc.

I have a feeling that the Germans and the rest of the coverup team were a bit shocked to hear that the Portuguese were continuing their investigations. I would bet that they thought that they had all this sown up by May 3rd. CB was never charged because the PJ left it too late.

There is more to this CB suspect status than meets the eye. Did the Germans really request this, was it in their interest to do so? Or, did the PJ do this off their own backs to stop the Germans from promoting the "PJ left it too late" line?
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11270

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Vera Krista 23.04.22 17:12

someone on fb of course one of Team McCann Fan Club told me Bruckner is gonna be arrested and we will all have to say sorry to their pay master, oh when I asked about the cadaver scent, the answer is it’s something that I won’t understand it’s not an evidence  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] been told not to disturb them with my replies, they won’t be replying back.  Oh they didn’t read PJfiles because it’s all lies 😂  How do you deal with these ppl, best let them be they will be so disappointed one day when they wake up from the McCann spell.

“It was the best of times, it was the worst of times, it was the age of wisdom, it was the age of foolishness, it was the epoch of belief, it was the epoch of incredulity, it was the season of light, it was the season of darkness, it was the spring of hope, it was the winter of despair.”

― Charles Dickens, A Tale of Two Cities
Vera Krista
Vera Krista

Activity : 578

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 23.04.22 17:26

Madeleine McCann: Christian Brueckner declared formal suspect

By Adam Durbin & Andre Rhoden-Paul
BBC News

Published - 1 day ago

A German man has been declared an official suspect by Portuguese prosecutors investigating the disappearance of Madeleine McCann.

Christian Brueckner, 45, has been made an "arguido", but Portuguese authorities have not formally revealed the suspect's name.

In 2020 German police announced they were investigating him in connection with Madeleine's disappearance.

So how do you know it refers to Christian Brueckner - do tell. Is it whisper or is a wild guess?

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 23.04.22 17:31

The only way forward for this latest revelation - an official announcement from an official source in official black and white.

Without that it's just another round of press hype - much like reportage of Christian Bruekner's antics past and present over the past two years.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 23.04.22 17:32

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by CaKeLoveR 23.04.22 17:46

Vera Krista wrote:someone on fb of course one of Team McCann Fan Club told me Bruckner is gonna be arrested and we will all have to say sorry to their pay master, oh when I asked about the cadaver scent, the answer is it’s something that I won’t understand it’s not an evidence  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] been told not to disturb them with my replies, they won’t be replying back.  Oh they didn’t read PJfiles because it’s all lies 😂  How do you deal with these ppl, best let them be they will be so disappointed one day when they wake up from the McCann spell.
I don't think they will wake up from it - that degree of stupidity is irreversible. I'm just grateful it isn't contagious! surgical mask surgical mask
CaKeLoveR
CaKeLoveR

Activity : 4426

Silentscope and Vera Krista like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 23.04.22 21:55

Madeleine McCann prime suspect reveals his 'alibi' during explosive TV interview
Madeleine McCann prime suspect Christian Brueckner has given British former detective Mark Williams-Thomas an 'alibi' for the night the toddler disappeared as part of a new documentary

The prime suspect in the disappearance of Madeleine McCann has allegedly given an alibi as part of a new documentary.
Christian Brueckner is said to have told British investigator Mark Williams-Thomas that he can prove he was elsewhere on the night the toddler was snatched in 2007.

It comes after the 44-year-old German paedophile [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for the very first time, his lawyers confirmed on Thursday.
Brueckner being named as a suspect is linked to the upcoming 15th anniversary of the abduction.
In Portugal, there is a strict 15-year limit for bringing a murder charge.
The move allows the current investigation to continue further.
The new documentary, Madeleine McCann: Prime Suspect, by US network AMC Crime, will air on May 3.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Christian Brueckner has been named prime suspect by Portuguese police 
Image: REX/Shutterstock)

He is currently serving time in a German prison 
(Image: Carabinieri Milano via Getty Images)

For nearly two years Brueckner has maintained a stony silence with police.
But instead, has chosen to speak to Mr Williams-Thomas from his cell at a high security prison in Oldenburg, northwest Germany, where he is serving out a rape sentence.
The former detective said the prisoner agreed to talk to him in person before the prison authorities blocked them from meeting.
He told [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : "We have since been in contact at length in ­writing and he has explained his position to me in detail.
"He has told me exactly where he was on the night Madeleine disappeared — and that he was not where the police say he was. He also insists that he is entirely innocent.

Police forces searching an allotment garden that belonged to Brueckner 
Image: Getty Images)
"My inquiries have unearthed evidence which is pretty explosive, but I’m not saying whether I believe what he told me. That’s for viewers to judge."
Police traced a mobile phone Brueckner had been using to a mast 200 yards from the McCann's holiday apartment in Praia da Luz.
However, Mr Williams-Thomas claims in the documentary the phone could have been up to 22 miles away when it received a half-hour call as the mast covered a large signal cell.

Kate and Gerry McCann say they hope their daughter is still alive 

On Friday, Madeleine's parents Kate and Gerry McCann said they still hold out hope their daughter - just three when she vanished - is still alive.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] they said: “We welcome the news that the Portuguese authorities have declared a German man an arguido.
“This reflects progress in the investigation. Even though the possibility may be slim, we have not given up hope that Madeleine is still alive and we will be reunited with her.”

The Ocean Club in Praia Da Luz where Madeleine disappeared
Image: Phil Harris)
The family had been holidaying at the Ocean Club resort when Madeleine disappeared from her room on May 3, 2007.

She was asleep next to younger twin siblings Sean and Amelie.
Brueckner was told about his new status in his cell.
He also still faces charges for the rape of Irish national Hazel Behan in Portugal in 2004.

A wise man once said: "Be careful who you let on your ship,
because some people will sink the whole ship just because they can't be The Captain."
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] MAGA MBGA
Jill Havern
Jill Havern
The Captain (& Chief Faffer) Oh yeah, and Forum Owner
The Captain (& Chief Faffer) Oh yeah, and Forum Owner

Activity : 43537

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 24.04.22 0:09

A guy who has been a suspect for 2 years, been isolated in prison, claims to have had his ribs broken, had his name dragged through the press for the abduction and murder of a child, has never been questioned by the investigators making these accusations, has remained silent until a a few days before it is expected that it is too late to prosecute anyone in Portugal. At the same time, they claim that the PJ have left it too late.

Later we hear that the PJ are continuing their investigation and suddenly they ask for CB to made a suspect (or so they say. Was it really at their request?)

thinking Non of this rings true to me, the timing is far to convenient.

Does anyone else smell a rat?
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11270

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 24.04.22 2:14

EXCLUSIVE: 'I did nothing... well almost nothing': Madeleine McCann 'official suspect' Christian Brueckner breaks his silence over her disappearance in shock letter sent from his prison cell

Letter penned by convicted child sex offender from Oldenberg jail in Germany
   Brueckner, 45, said he had made some 'silly mistakes' when he was younger
   But he protested his innocence, days after being named as an official suspect
   Police quizzed him for first time on Thursday and are searching his van for DNA

By Nick Pisa for MailOnline

Published: 22:13, 23 April 2022 | Updated: 23:50, 23 April 2022

Madeleine McCann suspect Christian Brueckner has spoken for the first time about the case and lashes out at claims he was involved, in a letter seen exclusively by MailOnline.

In the five pages Brueckner, 45, who was sensationally named as the man responsible for Madeleine's abduction describes himself as 'the most known bad person in the world'.

The convicted rapist, who was made an 'arguido' or official suspect in the case earlier this week stressed he was 'not there at the time and that he wasn't living close to the place'.

Madeleine vanished from the Portuguese resort of Praia da Luz in May 2007 where she was on holiday with her parents Kate and Gerry and siblings.

Brueckner, who has been linked to four other child murders across Europe since 1996, was sensationally named by German prosecutors as the man 'responsible' for Madeleine's kidnap and murder in June 2020.

On Thursday, the child sex offender was handed a document in prison informing him he was being made an 'arguido' by Portuguese prosecutors.

German detectives interviewed Brueckner at Oldenburg jail, where he is serving a rape sentence.

Brueckner said in the letter: 'Welcome to the biggest adventure you can imagine.

'I'm the most-known bad person in the world and I did nothing - well almost nothing.'

He added: 'I wasn't kidnapping anybody and of course I wasn't killing anybody.

'I'll go further, I'll tell you I wasn't attacking anybody after I was 18.

'I made some silly mistakes when I was younger but who hasn't?'

Then referring to the McCann case Brueckner said: 'Perhaps I was a suspect after all they found out about me.

'Drug dealer, breaking into houses, living in cars and there was something with kids when I was 17.

'But they had (sic) not even one proof that I was involved with the McCann case. And they still don't have it.

'I know why. Because they have no hairs or anything from Maddie what means (sic) that nobody can put anything like that into my stuff to find it.

'The idea behind that all perhaps was to make the BKA (German police) and German prosecutor famous as well known all over the world as the smartest organisation ever.'

He added how there was 'no proof' against him and that the authorities in Germany were leaking information to portray him in a bad light.

Brueckner wrote:'I know of about five open cases against me all of them including raping and abusing.

'They have manipulated the truth in such an unprofessional way that I am laughing.

'I still have not lost my sense of humour. Even in this critical situation. This is what keeps me alive.'

The letter was sent to a woman who the MailOnline is not identifying from his German prison cell where he is serving seven years for rape.

It comes just days after Brueckner wrote to MailOnline complaining of his treatment and of how police had yet to question him about the McCann case.

In that letter – the first to a British media organisation - he said: 'I haven't been questioned on any allegations as required by German law, but it is obvious the German authorities and especially the Department of Justice, are providing the media with information about me that is likely to make me appear contemptible.

'This also applies to the authorities at the correctional facility in which I am currently being held.'

But he was finally quizzed by German investigators on Thursday this week, who asked him a series of questions including: 'Where were you the night Madeleine McCann ­disappeared? If you weren't by the apartment she ­disappeared from, where were you?'

Investigators are now combing the VW van Brueckner drove while living on the Algarve, where Madeleine vanished on May 3, 2007, aged three from her family's holiday apartment in the beach resort of Praia da Luz.

Sources have said he answered none of the questions asked to him.

Brueckner is also under investigation for two further rapes carried out in Portugal close to where she vanished.

Madeleine's parents 'welcomed' the news this week that Brueckner had been made an 'arguido'.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 24.04.22 2:27

This is taking the Pisa big time.

How many more letters to be written and publicized by Christian Breuckner before people start to question how why where and when.

Don't the authorities vet letters sent by prison inmates?

What a farce - it's embarrassing.

I still wonder if Christian Brueckner even exists in terms of a living suspect in the disappearance of Madeleine McCann.

The grande finale - is this the best they can do?

Stupid and oh so childish.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 24.04.22 2:55

There is no evidence to support a break-in, a burglary or an abduction.

When that situation changes, then and only then, can consideration be given to outside involvement in the disappearance of Madeleine McCann

As it stands the original investigation led to the parents of Madeleine McCann, nothing has changed in that respect.

Suspects have come and gone ....

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24.04.22 15:17

well that has taken a long time to get to the daily mail, it is the letter from september 2020, well must have been the epidemic of bird flu that reached the carrier pigeons. 

sonia p, already had it, and it has made well before that a fair bit of airmiles. 

it has a bit more context in the letter itself, because that letter starts out with the case of the americain lady, he get starting with a story about what he thinks is fiddling with evidence, in that case, 14 hairs found, only two with dna, and that one for the victim and one as to be said of cb. 

so from there on, he tells to a missus and mister, that they, the bka will not have that same chance in the case of madeleine mccann, because they and nobody else had hairs of madeleine to spare. 

for the really doubtfull people out there, the last sentence of the letter is a question cb asks with the name dillinger in it. 

there are already many letters going around, jutta from the sat doc has some, mwt from the doc we have not seen has some, i have made a promise to my carrier pigeon, not to publicize the letter on a forum. 

it was this letter and something that seeped out from Goncalo Amaral about books found in the search of the boxfactory, and this letter is the only other, but not proof of course, that such a book can exist, and books are an important part of this case by now, we have a former coordination officer of the pj who had to clear up a lot of small things, fully understandable, because the misrepresentation by so called press and media, and the biological parents and friends of a missing child it was already clear, we only had heard half of a story.

then we had the book of some not uk inhabitants, that was given access a standard uk citizen or national can not get access too! also what was seen as very nasty of a portuguese former officer of the law, a former police officer from northern ireland and the uk escaped that same harassment when he made the report that is said written by himself, or his collegue to read to this pair of so called prize winning authors. he did not stop there with showing it of, he did it again to a national tv broadcaster and even to netflix. 

the next toaster of the week was written by a spanish immigrant with his own free paper, that still not have seen a chance to tell the same story twice in the same words. 

so the next book to expect, in this case is that of christian b., it is not finished, or written, but there is a promise of the true story. i knew it!  i'm  for getting her version of the truth by the penn of the biological mother of the missing child. 

so to be prepared, keep room on your bookshelf for at least a 1000 pages. 

there are many more books out about this case, but most are not very well known, translated , or easy to get. the strange thing is that a search in the uk police library only found a copy of vanished,the thruth about the disappearance of madeleine mccann.  written by danny collins. so what is wrong with that one?

i have sometimes the same feeling as verdi, maybe a bigger one even, it looks more like a script for a new typical british comedy. a cross between dad's army, hello hello and yes, minister. 

but it looks to be still the reality of a rehash of old brew and scraps on the sunday table. wednesday, or thursday, questioned, not questioned, alibi, or no alibi. a bit of old old paper, some old pictures. all nice and cheap, and easy to get. 

articles like this reminds me of the reason, i never wanted to be a schoolteacher, because you would have each week to look over about 30 slightly versions of the same dictation, and most would get at least a bit of an idea what you did read out, but always those stupid mistakes in them.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 24.04.22 16:39

They're confusing Brueckner's alleged letters as they confuse everything about Brueckner.

Me >>> confused

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 24.04.22 16:45

Here's a little snippet by way of explanation - if you care to believe..

Madeleine McCann prime suspect reveals his 'alibi' during explosive TV interview

Madeleine McCann prime suspect Christian Brueckner has given British former detective Mark Williams-Thomas an 'alibi' for the night the toddler disappeared as part of a new documentary

ByRyan MerrifieldReporter

08:41, 23 Apr 2022Updated09:06, 23 Apr 2022

The prime suspect in the disappearance of Madeleine McCann has allegedly given an alibi as part of a new documentary.

Christian Brueckner is said to have told British investigator Mark Williams-Thomas that he can prove he was elsewhere on the night the toddler was snatched in 2007.

It comes after the 44-year-old German paedophile was officially named as a suspect in Portugal for the very first time, his lawyers confirmed on Thursday.

Brueckner being named as a suspect is linked to the upcoming 15th anniversary of the abduction.

In Portugal, there is a strict 15-year limit for bringing a murder charge.

The move allows the current investigation to continue further.

The new documentary, Madeleine McCann: Prime Suspect, by US network AMC Crime, will air on May 3.

For nearly two years Brueckner has maintained a stony silence with police.

But instead, has chosen to speak to Mr Williams-Thomas from his cell at a high security prison in Oldenburg, northwest Germany, where he is serving out a rape sentence.

The former detective said the prisoner agreed to talk to him in person before the prison authorities blocked them from meeting.

He told The Sun : "We have since been in contact at length in ­writing and he has explained his position to me in detail.

"He has told me exactly where he was on the night Madeleine disappeared — and that he was not where the police say he was. He also insists that he is entirely innocent.

"My inquiries have unearthed evidence which is pretty explosive, but I’m not saying whether I believe what he told me. That’s for viewers to judge."

Police traced a mobile phone Brueckner had been using to a mast 200 yards from the McCann's holiday apartment in Praia da Luz.

However, Mr Williams-Thomas claims in the documentary the phone could have been up to 22 miles away when it received a half-hour call as the mast covered a large signal cell.

On Friday, Madeleine's parents Kate and Gerry McCann said they still hold out hope their daughter - just three when she vanished - is still alive.

In a statement they said: “We welcome the news that the Portuguese authorities have declared a German man an arguido.

“This reflects progress in the investigation. Even though the possibility may be slim, we have not given up hope that Madeleine is still alive and we will be reunited with her.”

The family had been holidaying at the Ocean Club resort when Madeleine disappeared from her room on May 3, 2007.

She was asleep next to younger twin siblings Sean and Amelie.

Brueckner was told about his new status in his cell.

He also still faces charges for the rape of Irish national Hazel Behan in Portugal in 2004.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 24.04.22 16:48

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 24.04.22 16:51

Madeleine McCann’s parents to hold prayer service marking 15 years since her disappearance
Does anyone know what this "means".

Is it a Requiem, a service of Remembrance of the dead ?
Is it a prayer for her safe return ? – which I suspect we have realised after 15 years and the intervention of the Pope - is unlikely to "work" in any conventional causative sense.
Is it to raise 'awareness' , as so many of the early stunts were labelled ?
Is it to raise money . . ?   

Qui Bono ?

Who benefits ?
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16843

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 24.04.22 16:56

Still no up-date from Mark Williams-Thomas.

Then again, he does like to be shrouded with by air of mystery, maybe this is just a way of keeping his captive audience in suspenders.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 24.04.22 17:36

PeterMac wrote
Madeleine McCann’s parents to hold prayer service marking 15 years since her disappearance
Does anyone know what this "means".

Perhaps it's to pray CB gets charged with abducting Madeleine.
crusader
crusader

Activity : 6691

Back to top Go down

Post by sandancer 24.04.22 18:42

" The former detective said the prisoner agreed to talk to him in person before the prison authorities blocked them from meeting " 

So how did MWT get in contact with " the prisoner " ( he who must not be named ) in the first place without the prison authorities blocking contact ? 

" We have been in contact in length in writing " 

In what language ? Does " the prisoner " speak and write good enough English to tell his story ? Does MWT speak and write German ? 

As for " the phone mast " I thought it had been cleared up that there was no phone mast in close proximity ? 

The " stony silence " apparently maintained with the police , they never questioned him did they ? Reminiscent of another arguido 15 years ago apart from her lovely mantra . 
I wonder how often that's been repeated lately !! 

Thank goodness I don't read newspapers , I wouldn't even  soil the cats litter tray with them .

Activity : 2412

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentscope 24.04.22 19:36

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
what language ? Does " the prisoner " speak and write good enough English to tell his story ? Does MWT speak and write German ?

Christian Brückner writes in English.

Who is Anastasia Meckesy 34 Chris? 
Another Sun invention?
Silentscope
Silentscope

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top