The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Christian Brueckner:  To be or not to be - Page 29 Mm11

Christian Brueckner:  To be or not to be - Page 29 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Christian Brueckner:  To be or not to be - Page 29 Mm11

Christian Brueckner:  To be or not to be - Page 29 Regist10

Christian Brueckner: To be or not to be

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Christian Brueckner:  To be or not to be - Page 29 Empty Re: Christian Brueckner: To be or not to be

Post by Silentscope 24.04.22 19:59

But one of Brueckner's former lovers, 34-year-old Anastasia Meckesy, today declared the sex offender had confessed to her in 2013 that he knew what happened to Maddie almost 15 years ago.
'He said that he ''knows what happened to little Maddie from England'',' Meckesy told The Sun on Sunday.
She added: 'Christian is a human pig. That's how you should see him today. Today I know what he's accused of.' 
Meckesy said she shared a sexual relationship with Brueckner which she initially enjoyed but later became controlling and violent.
She alleged Brueckner forced her to go to swingers clubs and dress up like a schoolgirl, and became aggressive when she complained.
Meckesy went on to say she got the impression Brueckner 'hated women', and alleged the convicted paedophile told her that Maddie 'was ''probably handed over'' to someone after being taken and, if she were still alive today, they would have found her by now'.
Source:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10748491/Madeleine-McCann-prime-suspect-told-ex-lover-knows-happened-little-Maddie.html?ns_mchannel=rss&ico=taboola_feed_article_desktop_news
Christian Brueckner:  To be or not to be - Page 29 D36cc110
Silentscope
Silentscope

Activity : 2648

Back to top Go down

Christian Brueckner:  To be or not to be - Page 29 Empty Re: Christian Brueckner: To be or not to be

Post by Verdi 25.04.22 1:22

None of this has any bearing on the disappearance of Madeleine McCann.

Christian Brueckner's life past and present is totally irrelevant without evidence.

Evidence they do not have.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Activity : 41936

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 25.04.22 6:43

He said that he 'knows' what happened to little Maddie from England

probably handed over to someone after being taken and, if she were still alive today, they would have found her by now

if this is all cb said, and we have to call that a confession, well, that can make millions of confessions world wide. 

we always could ask kate m., it happened differently, she knows, we don't, she was there, that she told us.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 25.04.22 7:12

Unevidenced Hearsay which includes,
"Knew what happened'
"PROBABLY Handed over"
"If she were alive they would have found her"

so in fact she, and probably he, has absolutely NO idea what happened.

And since we are on the subject 
Clarke KNOWS what happened
MW-T KNOWS what happened
GM and KM KNOW what happened (I was there © KM)
HCW KNOWS what happened
Pam G KNOWS what happened
But crucially not one of them can actually spell it out. Actually explain WHAT, or WHEN, or HOW,
They all make the mistake of concentrating on WHO.
"find a scapegoat and then make the evidence fit" ?  

Those whose job it is to investigate what happened have some clear evidence of what MIGHT have happened
but not sufficient for them to be able to say they KNOW what happened.

That is a big difference
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16605

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

sandancer, crusader, Vera Krista and CaKeLoveR like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 25.04.22 7:56

PeterMac wrote:Unevidenced Hearsay which includes,
"Knew what happened'
"PROBABLY Handed over"
"If she were alive they would have found her"

so in fact she, and probably he, has absolutely NO idea what happened.

And since we are on the subject 
Clarke KNOWS what happened
MW-T KNOWS what happened
GM and KM KNOW what happened (I was there © KM)
HCW KNOWS what happened
Pam G KNOWS what happened
But crucially not one of them can actually spell it out. Actually explain WHAT, or WHEN, or HOW,
They all make the mistake of concentrating on WHO.
"find a scapegoat and then make the evidence fit" ?  

Those whose job it is to investigate what happened have some clear evidence of what MIGHT have happened
but not sufficient for them to be able to say they KNOW what happened.

That is a big difference
To be fair to Pam G, she was the first to KNOW what happened.
She KNOWS that Madeleine is in Morocco.

She's got crystals and things you know   nod

Quite why Clarke went to Germany must be a mystery to her.
BUT she's very happy that Clarke has got a suspect, any suspect, nonetheless.

A wise man once said: "Be careful who you let on your ship, because some people will sink the whole ship just because they can't be The Captain."
Jill Havern
Jill Havern
The Captain (& Chief Faffer)

Activity : 42053

crusader, Vera Krista and CaKeLoveR like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 25.04.22 8:51

Christian Brueckner:  To be or not to be - Page 29 27856610

A wise man once said: "Be careful who you let on your ship, because some people will sink the whole ship just because they can't be The Captain."
Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentscope 25.04.22 8:55

Having searched for Anastasia Meckesy on Instagram, Facebook, the German telefonbuch gives no hits under that name.
Not even a Bundesweite (Nationwide) search gives one name.
A reverse Image search on Google is also negative.

She allegedly met Brückner in his Kiosk in Braunschweig back in 2013.

She appears to be another Sun invention like the Witness from Cambodia, one Christian Post.

Another “Ghost in the machine” ?
Silentscope
Silentscope

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentscope 25.04.22 12:20

The Photo the Sun produces as “Anastasia” is a jpg File on a French Image hosting service.

https://servimg.com/view/20253809/206

d36cc110.jpg

They have obviously learned since using Nuray Oezgen’s Facebook pictures from 2013…
Silentscope
Silentscope

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 26.04.22 16:46

Not entirely sure where to stick this, apart from the obvious..

Christian Brueckner:  To be or not to be - Page 29 Scre2323   whistling

but it mentions  shhhh  you know who, Christian Brueckner, so here it is..

Psychic claims Madeleine McCann is buried 13 miles from where she disappeared

The German clairvoyant has claimed the youngster who vanished from her family’s rented holiday apartment in Praia da Luz, Portugal, while her parents dined with pals was killed by a paedo-criminal.

By Jerry Lawton

22:34, 25 APR 2022Updated13:53, 26 APR 2022

A clairvoyant said to have solved four missing person cases this year claims Madeleine McCann is buried in the Algarve.

Michael Schneider has revealed what he says are metre-precise map coordinates where he believes the remains of the Brit girl will be found.

The German psychic has claimed the youngster who vanished from her family’s rented holiday apartment in Praia da Luz, Portugal, while her parents dined with pals in a nearby tapas bar was killed by a paedo criminal.

He said the then-three-year-old - who will have been missing for 15 years on May 3 - is buried in scrubland a 20-minute drive from the resort.

Christian Brueckner:  To be or not to be - Page 29 2_pay-10
Clairvoyant Michael Schneider claims Madeleine McCann can be found here (Image: Google/Triangle News)

Christian Brueckner:  To be or not to be - Page 29 Scre2324
Any more tea vicar?                                                    It was like dining in the garden

ooops   where did that come from  i don\'t know

Aerial photos show the remote spot is forested and surrounded by farmland with hardly any houses nearby.

Last week police quizzed convicted German paedophile Christian Brueckner over Madeleine’s disappearance inside the jail where he is serving a seven-year sentence for raping a 72-year-old woman in the same Algarve resort.

Brueckner, 44, who has been named an arguido or formal suspect, refused to answer any questions though he has previously denied any involvement.

Christian Brueckner:  To be or not to be - Page 29 0_pay-13
Michael Schneider (pictured) claims Madeleine McCann’s remains are buried 13 miles away from the holiday resort where she went missing (Image: Michael Schneider/Triangle News)

Hello, it's me again  wave  and I haven't budged since the last time you saw me - still waiting to be rescued

Michael said: "I think and have had the clear intuition that Maddie is dead and that she was killed by a paedo-criminal person. I see Maddie buried and I can always give metre-precise coordinates.

"But thank God I don't get any pictures, only if someone is buried or in the water, in a basement, in a cave or lying free.’’

The clairvoyant has tried to help police solve the case previously giving a location for her remains six miles from the spot where she was last seen.

He now claims to have found the precise place near the village of Odiaxere. Michael said he finds missing people by looking at a photo of them and asking God if they are living or dead.

Christian Brueckner:  To be or not to be - Page 29 1_pay-10
This map shows distance from missing Madeleine McCann last known location to coordinates the psychic claims she can be found (Image: Google/Triangle News)

Then he runs his finger over an atlas or Google Maps until he is guided to the spot where the missing person is.

"I've solved four missing person cases this year alone and found one missing dog alive,’’ he said.

"I asked myself again about the Maddie case with a time interval.’’ He said he now had the very exact coordinates.

It is not the first time Odiaxere has been named as a possible location where the youngster may be.

Two months after she vanished Portuguese police probed an anonymous letter published in a Dutch newspaper which claimed Madeleine was buried under rocks in the village.

According to reports Michael led police to the body of woman in a tree in Germany and helped locate the remains of murdered couple in Italy.

Portuguese prosecutors made Christian Brueckner an "arguido" on Thursday, but did not formally reveal his name.

Posting on the Official Find Madeleine Campaign Facebook page, Kate and Gerry McCann wrote: "We welcome the news that the Portuguese authorities have declared a German man an 'arguido' in relation to the disappearance of our beloved daughter Madeleine.

"This reflects progress in the investigation, being conducted by the Portuguese, German and British authorities.

"It is important to note the 'arguido' has not yet been charged with any specific crime related to Madeleine's disappearance.

"Even though the possibility may be slim, we have not given up hope that Madeleine is still alive and we will be reunited with her."

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/german-psychic-makes-huge-madeleine-26795565#

ex moderator
ex moderator

Activity : 41936

Back to top Go down

Post by Vera Krista 26.04.22 17:02

Silentscope wrote:The Photo the Sun produces as “Anastasia” is a jpg File on a French Image hosting service.

https://servimg.com/view/20253809/206

d36cc110.jpg

They have obviously learned since using Nuray Oezgen’s Facebook pictures from 2013…
Oh the one who found God after breaking up with Bruckner & became a born again  laugh

“It was the best of times, it was the worst of times, it was the age of wisdom, it was the age of foolishness, it was the epoch of belief, it was the epoch of incredulity, it was the season of light, it was the season of darkness, it was the spring of hope, it was the winter of despair.”

― Charles Dickens, A Tale of Two Cities
Vera Krista
Vera Krista

Activity : 578

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentscope 26.04.22 17:28

Michael Schneider again, but when SAT1 flew him out there in January 2014, nothing was found in the place he indicated. No one has been back there since…

https://youtu.be/ZYZEzOwyhdY 

Nuray Oezgen is Turkish heritage, and is therefore unlikely to be a born again Christian, as she is most probably Moslem. She resides in Oberhausen.

https://www.facebook.com/nuray.oezgen
Silentscope
Silentscope

Back to top Go down

Post by Vera Krista 26.04.22 17:39

Silentscope wrote:Michael Schneider again, but when SAT1 flew him out there in January 2014, nothing was found in the place he indicated. No one has been back there since…

https://youtu.be/ZYZEzOwyhdY 

Nuray Oezgen is Turkish heritage, and is therefore unlikely to be a born again Christian, as she is most probably Moslem. She resides in Oberhausen.

https://www.facebook.com/nuray.oezgen
I’ve not said she’s born again Christian, any person who were atheist and then became religious are called born again Christian, Muslim or Jewish etc. But I remember seeing one either in Hijab or Burqa, unless of course that has been shopped.  I don’t know if it was me I’d have shut my social media accounts & gone quiet.

“It was the best of times, it was the worst of times, it was the age of wisdom, it was the age of foolishness, it was the epoch of belief, it was the epoch of incredulity, it was the season of light, it was the season of darkness, it was the spring of hope, it was the winter of despair.”

Vera Krista
Vera Krista

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26.04.22 18:00

not that lunatic again, he did not find anyone, just read outside his musings and , it did happened a bit different. 

and that letter had nothing to do with madeleine, if it was a child named lyndsey, or karen, or claudia, or jojo, the letter writing idiot would have done the same, it was about him, a bit like this imposter, in the end it is all about the route into money for them. 

at least the one from eindhoven had to enjoy sometime behind bars. he was just a criminal!

if you ever have a week to spare, try to find as many as possible psychic, and consorts views on this case, the result i can already tell you, madeleine mccann is stil as missing as she was before. at least there is so much variability in all their stories, one could even be right, or almost, but you can get that far by just tipping a coin of two. 

and before he was as shure as he is now. still he is now more shure, pure time wasting idiot. 
germany must be full of bodies for him to get aquinted with , there is quite a list of missing people, much closer, maybe better wifi also. just leave the rest of the world alone.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 26.04.22 19:09

Give him a shovel and tell him to get digging, he could film the whole event and make himself the most fantastic or worse clairvoyant in the world.

In other words, stop seeking publicity, action speaks louder than words.
crusader
crusader

Activity : 5685

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentscope 26.04.22 19:33

I doubt if Michael Schneider is even aware of the regurgitation of his claims.

There are no new Posts on his own Website about it.

https://seher--michaelschneider-business-site.translate.goog/?_x_tr_sl=de&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=en&_x_tr_pto=sc
Silentscope
Silentscope

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26.04.22 20:16

the article states things about his first being-sure-she-is-here-place, and a fresh being shure here-she-is-place. 

i do not have the idea this message was send in a telepathic way from m. to this reporter? or a dream?

so i think we can expect he knows what he himself had send in any way or manner to that reporter. 

but herrrrr ms is busy at the moment with the war and making people of switzerland mad. and he has a lot of migraines because of all the missing people bodies in his head. 

so the first guess was wrong, the one he got a crew to do the climbing down in a sort of ravine, had then search for 5 hours, and the result was 1 old mattress. the only optimistic thing of that video, was the music behind that.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentscope 26.04.22 20:36

I suspect that some Reporters are using SEO to comb the Web for any link to known ‘Catchwords’ , nothing to do with Telepathy.

They then make up a Story and fit in elements of Truth to make it more ‘Tellable’ or ‘Believable’.

Nuray Oezgen, for example is befriended with a ‘Holger Wahnsinn’, but he is listed as Divorced. As far as I know, Brückner has never married.

This is how I think she was linked.
Silentscope
Silentscope

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26.04.22 21:32

but herr ms, is the one we are talking about, not the overcrowded hen house inhabitants of cb!

ms must halve said somewhere he has a fresh mindfuck were a body must be. even tabloids are not there yet in fully fabricating a story like this. 

let's at least keep the different aspects a bit on their own. the link between a supposed place of burying of a body is already pretty soft, the only connection to cb is the word pedo-criminal. 

that supposed facebook account of cb is very old news. and facebook is not the real world of course. besides fakenews, you have a lot of fake names and fake accounts. 

but when there is a piece written about ms and his new place of body to find stuff, it is very unlikely ms did not have any knowledge about that. tabloids are indeed pretty good in fantasies, but this would be even beyond them. 

well if i was a superieur 5 star body finder, i would of course also think twice to put a story on my pr website, about the mistakes i made. but herrr body finder has nothing to link him to cb's hen house.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 27.04.22 6:20

Chief suspect in disappearance of Madeleine McCann 'has NOT provided German police with an alibi'

• Christian Brueckner, 44, was officially designated as a suspect on Friday

• He reportedly exercised his right to remain silent when formally questioned

• However, he allegedly told a documentary he can prove he was elsewhere

• German prosecutor Hans Christian Wolters said he was 'not aware of any alibi' 

• Madeleine McCann vanished from the Portuguese resort of Praia da Luz in 2007

By STEPHEN WYNN-DAVIES FOR MAILONLINE

PUBLISHED: 23:45, 26 April 2022 | UPDATED: 23:48, 26 April 2022

The chief suspect in the disappearance of Madeleine McCann 'has not provided German police with an alibi', a German prosecutor has said.

Christian Brueckner, 44, was officially designated as a suspect, or 'arguido' by Portuguese authorities on Friday, in connection with the three-year-old British girl's disappearance on May 3, 2007, at a resort on the Algarve.

Brueckner, who is already behind bars in his native Germany for an array of grisly crimes, reportedly exercised his right to remain silent when formally questioned by German police about the events of that night.

However, Brueckner has allegedly told British investigator Mark Williams-Thomas in a new documentary about Madeleine's disappearance that he can prove he was elsewhere the night the toddler was kidnapped.

But German prosecutor Hans Christian Wolters told The Sun: 'We're not aware of any alibi at all.

'He has not given any information so far — not even via his defence attorney.'

The Madeleine McCann: Prime Suspect documentary, created by US network AMC Crime, is due to air on Tuesday, May 3 - the fifteenth anniversary of Madeleine's disappearance.

Madeleine vanished from the Portuguese resort of Praia da Luz in May 2007 where she was on holiday with her parents Kate and Gerry and siblings.

Brueckner, who has been linked to four other child murders across Europe since 1996, was sensationally named by German prosecutors as the man 'responsible' for Madeleine's kidnap and murder in June 2020.

On Thursday, the child sex offender was handed a document in prison informing him he was being made an 'arguido' by Portuguese prosecutors.

Two days ago, one of Brueckner's former lovers, 34-year-old Anastasia Meckesy, declared the sex offender had confessed to her in 2013 that he knew what happened to Maddie almost 15 years ago.

'He said that he ''knows what happened to little Maddie from England'',' Meckesy told The Sun on Sunday.

She added: 'Christian is a human pig. That's how you should see him today. Today I know what he's accused of.'

Maddie's parents Gerry and Kate McCann said they welcomed the news that a German man has been declared 'an arguido in relation to the disappearance of our beloved daughter, Madeleine.

'This reflects progress in the investigation, being conducted by the Portuguese, German and British authorities. We are kept informed of developments by the Metropolitan Police,' they added.

'Even though the possibility may be slim, we have not given up hope that Madeleine is still alive and we will be reunited with her.'

On May 3, 2007, Maddie was staying with her family at the Ocean Club resort in the Portuguese Algarve's Praia da Luz, a few miles from a ramshackle property the German sex offender was renting at the time.

The three-year-old vanished from her ground-floor bedroom, while her younger twin siblings Sean and Amelie slept close by.

Over the ensuing days and weeks, Portuguese detectives presided over a chaotic investigation marred by a series of blunders that placed them under intense pressure to crack the case.

Madeleine's doctor parents, Kate and Gerry, were accused of neglect for having left their children unattended, checking on them every 20-30 minutes while they dined in the nearby tapas restaurant.

Brueckner first arrived on the Algarve in 1995, as an 18-year-old backpacker fresh out of prison, and worked in catering jobs in the seaside resorts of Lagos and Praia da Luz.

But he soon became involved in a criminal syndicate that trafficked drugs, and appears to have begun carrying out burglaries and other thefts in the tourist region.

Brueckner spent two months in Evora prison in 1999 for a minor offence, and nine months in 2006 after being caught stealing diesel from lorries on a garage forecourt.

In 2005 he carried out a depraved burglary during which he had bound, gagged, raped and tortured a 72-year-old American tourist in her villa in Praia da Luz.

The victim was 'grabbed by a very strong and tall man by the neck in the dark' before being blindfolded and whipped with a metal cane. She said afterwards that he had clearly enjoyed 'torturing' her.

That crime went unsolved until 2019, when, following a tip-off from a former friend, Brueckner was arrested, charged and jailed for seven years, a prison term he is currently serving.

Only once Brueckner was charged with that rape did police start investigating his potential links to 18 other burglaries of holiday apartments that had taken place on the Algarve in the early 2000s.

Several of these had involved the sexual assault of women and children, including nine cases of British girls aged six to 12. In most of the attacks, the 'tall, wiry' attacker seems to have carried out the sex crimes after stumbling upon his victims when he entered properties in search of valuables.

However, the new documentary is expected to say that despite his horrendous record, Brueckner has several alibis for his whereabouts on the night Maddie was snatched.

Brueckner's alleged link to the disappearance of Madeleine first became public in June 2020, when German prosecutors announced that they believed him 'responsible' for murdering her and said they had 'concrete evidence' the British child was dead.

In the aftermath, it emerged that police are investigating potential links to a string of other sex crimes, many involving children.

Late last year it was reported that Brueckner would be charged this year with three offences including the rape of an Irish woman in 2004 on the Algarve.

But suspicions that Brueckner was involved in Maddie's disappearance mounted in 2016, when police were investigating the disappearance of a five-year-old girl — Inga Gehricke, known as the 'German Maddie' — who had vanished during a family outing while walking in woods near Braunschweig.

Officers were carrying out a search of land near the scene which had been bought by Brueckner six years earlier.

They found numerous items of children's clothing, most of them 'small swimsuits', in a motorhome parked on the property.

They also discovered six memory sticks holding more than 8,000 files, mostly containing pictures and videos of child abuse.

Shortly after Madeleine vanished in 2007, with the case increasingly the subject of frenzied media attention, Brueckner suddenly left Portugal.

Local police failed to lock down the resort of Praia da Luz and set up road blocks, apparently assuming the little girl had merely wandered off, allowed him to leave without anyone noticing.

It was just one of the many blunders made by Portuguese detectives, who took 12 hours to alert Spanish border police about the missing child, and 48 hours to carry out a basic check of other guests staying at the resort.

Four days passed before they even issued a description of Madeleine.

Meanwhile, the McCanns' apartment was not taped off until 10am the day after her disappearance, by which time dozens of people had traipsed through the crime scene and contaminated potentially vital evidence, with ash from policemen's cigarettes later found to be one of the contaminants.

How the disappearance of three-year-old Madeleine McCann unfolded

May 3: Gerry and Kate McCann leave their three children, including Maddie, asleep in their hotel apartment in Praia da Luz, Portugal. When they return, they find Maddie missing from her bed
May 4: A friend of the McCanns reports of seeing a man carrying a child away in the night
May 14: Robert Mural, a property developer who lives a few yards from the hotel, is made a suspect by Portuguese police
May 30: The McCanns meet the Pope in Rome in a bid to bring worldwide attention to the search
August 11: Police in Portugal acknowledge for the first time in the investigation that Maddie might be dead
September 7: Spanish police make the McCanns official suspects in the disappearance. Two days later the family flies back to England

July 21: Spanish police remove the McCanns and Mr Mural as official suspects as the case is shelved

May 1: A computer-generated image of what Maddie could look like two years after she disappeared is released by the McCanns 

May 12: A review into the disappearance is launched by Scotland Yard, following a plea from then-Home Secretary Theresa May 

April 25: After a year of reviewing the case, Scotland Yard announce they belief that Maddie could be alive and call on police in Portugal to reopen the case, but it falls on deaf ears amid 'a lack of new evidence' 

July 4: Scotland Yard opens new investigation and claim to have identified 38 'people of interest'
October 24: A review into the investigation is opened by Portuguese police and new lines of inquiry are discovered, forcing them to reopen the case

January 29: British officers arrive in Portugal as a detailed investigation takes place. During the year, several locations are searched, including an area of scrubland near the resort 

October 28: British police announce that team investigating Maddie's disappearance is reduced from 29 officers to just four, as it is also revealed that the investigation has cost £10million  

March 11: Cash is once again pumped into keeping the investigation alive, with £85,000 granted to keep it running until September, when it is extended once again until April next year

March 27: The Home Office reveals it has allocated further funds to Operation Grange. The new fund is believed to be as large as £150,000 

April: Controversial new Netflix documentary re-examining Maddie's kidnap is released
June 5: The Home Office gives the Metropolitan Police enough funding to investigate for another year
December 7: Paulo Pereira Cristovao, a long-time critic of Maddie's parents, was convicted of participating in the planning of two violent break-ins at properties in Lisbon and the nearby resort of Cascais. He is jailed for seven and a half years

February 22: Scotland Yard detectives questioned a British expat about her German ex-boyfriend. Carol Hickman, 59, claims police entered her bar in Praia da Luz to ask questions about her former partner 

June 3: Police reveal that a 43-year-old German prisoner has been identified as a suspect in Madeleine's disappearance.

April 21: Christian Brueckner, now 44, is made an 'arguido', a formal suspect, by Portuguese authorities.

Chief suspect in disappearance of Madeleine McCann 'has NOT provided German police with an alibi'  | Daily Mail Online

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 27.04.22 6:50

"Ve vant you to gif ein alibi for vier Tags after ze little maidchen disappeared."

How irrelevant is that ?
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by CaKeLoveR 27.04.22 8:40

A suspect not having an alibi isn't quite as good as the police having proof, is it?
CaKeLoveR
CaKeLoveR

Activity : 4425

Back to top Go down

Post by Vera Krista 27.04.22 9:51

They have not lifted McCann’s arguido status as far as I am aware, so now they added Bruckner to the plate.

Vera Krista
Vera Krista

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 27.04.22 10:13

Just because Herr Wolters is not aware of any alibi doesn't mean Brueckner hasn't got one.
crusader
crusader

Activity : 5685

Back to top Go down

Post by CaKeLoveR 27.04.22 10:15

I hope he has. He's scum, but so are those who really are involved in Madeleine's 'disappearance'.
CaKeLoveR
CaKeLoveR

Activity : 4425

crusader and Vera Krista like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 27.04.22 11:51

In English law he doesn't have to reveal his defence for a long time yet.

Disclosure of unused material in criminal investigations

1. Where a criminal investigation began on or after 4 April 2005, disclosure to the defence takes place in the following stages:
  • Stage 1: Initial disclosure by the prosecution: This requires the prosecution to disclose any unused material which might reasonably be considered capable of undermining the prosecution case or of assisting the case for the accused.

• Stage 2: commonly referred to as "Defence disclosure": This is made by a defence statement (sometimes referred to as a "defence case statement"), which is mandatory in Crown Court cases and voluntary in magistrates' court cases. The defence also have to disclose to the prosecutor and the court advance details of any witnesses they intend to call at a trial.

• Stage 3: Continuing duty of disclosure by the prosecution: The prosecutor must keep under review throughout the criminal proceedings the question of whether there is material which might reasonably be considered capable of undermining the prosecution case or of assisting the case for the accused. This duty specifically arises following receipt of a defence statement and when details of the issues in dispute in a prosecution have been recorded on the effective trial preparation form.

The disclosure test

2. The initial disclosure test is an objective test. Material must be disclosed if it "might reasonably be considered capable of undermining the case for the prosecution or of assisting the case for the accused".

It is interesting, because anything which causes reasonable doubt in the minds of the jury at any point in the trial will force a finding of Not Guilty, whether it has been disclosed beforehand or not.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top