The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Francisco Moita Fiores of the Portuguese police, proved in a documentary, that it would have been impossible for an abduction to have taken place in the way that the McCanns had claimed. Mm11

Francisco Moita Fiores of the Portuguese police, proved in a documentary, that it would have been impossible for an abduction to have taken place in the way that the McCanns had claimed. Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Francisco Moita Fiores of the Portuguese police, proved in a documentary, that it would have been impossible for an abduction to have taken place in the way that the McCanns had claimed. Mm11

Francisco Moita Fiores of the Portuguese police, proved in a documentary, that it would have been impossible for an abduction to have taken place in the way that the McCanns had claimed. Regist10

Francisco Moita Fiores of the Portuguese police, proved in a documentary, that it would have been impossible for an abduction to have taken place in the way that the McCanns had claimed.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Francisco Moita Fiores of the Portuguese police, proved in a documentary, that it would have been impossible for an abduction to have taken place in the way that the McCanns had claimed. Empty Francisco Moita Fiores of the Portuguese police, proved in a documentary, that it would have been impossible for an abduction to have taken place in the way that the McCanns had claimed.

Post by sharonl 04.04.21 23:09

4 years ago
CRIME EXPERT CLAIMS MADELEINE MCCANN WAS NOT ABDUCTED

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"I have no doubt."

An investigative criminal reporter who has been following the case of missing British child Madeleine McCann says he believes the child died in her family's rented apartment in Portugal.
Madeleine vanished from her bedroom at a Praia de Luz resort in the Algarve on May 3, 2007. Ten years and thousands of 'sightings' later, police are no closer to finding her.

Now, in a claim that is likely to cause further anguish to Maddie's parents Kate and Gerry McCann, Portugese investigator Moita Flores, who worked with the Policia Judiciaria during the search for Madeleine, told the Portugese website Flash:
“Maddie died in that apartment, I have no doubt.”
He also claims the theory that a kidnapper entered the child's bedroom through a window is flawed, adding: 'It would have been impossible to get through a window with a child'.
Responding, McCann spokesman Clarence Mitchell told The Sun Online: “Kate and Gerry will not be fueling any of this pure speculation with any comment whatsoever.”
The claims will come as a double blow to the family, after US crime agency owner Pat Brown made similar accusations, saying police in the UK are 'wasting time and money' on the search for Madeleine.

Brown, who wrote a book on the case entitled Profile Of The Disappearance Of Madeleine McCann, told news.com.au:
“There’s no point spending all of this money as nothing they do is going to make that child alive.
“When I analysed (Madeleine’s) case, it led me to believe evidence does not support an abduction.
“An abduction was extremely unlikely based on the amount of time, evidence at the scene, and every other shred of evidence there has ever been.”
Last month an investigative reporter shocked viewers of ITV's This Morning show today by sharing his theory that Madeleine McCann may have wandered away on the night she disappeared.

Speaking to This Morning hosts Holly Willoughby and Phillip Schofield about his thoughts on the case, former police officer Mark Williams-Thomas says he believes the three-year-old could potentially have woken up and set out in search of her mum and dad Kate and Gerry McCann, who were dining in a tapas restaurant nearby.
Meanwhile police in the Algarve are continuing to search for a man they believe may have held back important information when he was initially interviewed when the three-year-old vanished almost ten years ago.
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11200

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Francisco Moita Fiores of the Portuguese police, proved in a documentary, that it would have been impossible for an abduction to have taken place in the way that the McCanns had claimed. Empty Re: Francisco Moita Fiores of the Portuguese police, proved in a documentary, that it would have been impossible for an abduction to have taken place in the way that the McCanns had claimed.

Post by sharonl 04.04.21 23:12

Operation Grange detective Andy Redwood, on a Crimewatch documentary, ruled out the only evidence that there was of an abduction, by claiming that Tannerman had turned up with the clothes that he and his daughter were wearing on that night, six years earlier, as he carried his daughter home.  Research shows that he was heading in the wrong direction.

The Daily Profiler: How BundleMan Became Real (patbrownprofiling.blogspot.com)

How BundleMan Became Real

We know by now not to expect truthful reporting by such rags as The Mirror or straight talk from Chief Inspector Andy Redwood of Scotland Yard, but the "shocking revelation" presented on CrimeWatch by Redwood was the elimination of the "top suspect" - the man Jane Tanner claimed she saw crossing the street in front of her as she came up alongside the McCann's vacation flat - by "proving" that this man was but an innocent vacationer carrying his sleeping daughter back from the creche after enjoying his evening out. Redwood went on in the show to tout the 10 pm sighting by the Smith family as the more credible sighting of an abductor carrying Madeleine off towards to beach, a suspect Scotland Yard has not identified as anyone in particular, especially not Gerry McCann, the one man Mr. Smith told police the individual just might be.

Most of us wondered, quite immediately, how this vacationer could actually have been a real person, one that Jane Tanner truly did see. It doesn't take rocket scientists to note that the man was walking the wrong direction, the he should have been walking toward the McCann flat if he were coming from the creche, not walking from the McCann apartment in the direction the creche. (The yellow dot is the entrance to where the McCanns were dining at the Tapas Restaurant, the red dot is their vacation flat, and the blue dot is the creche. The supposed father carrying his daughter to the creche was crossing the road away from the red dot).

Now, the story gets weirder. It is being reported (if one can call what The Mirror prints as reporting), that the man came forward in 2007 to the  Leicestershire police and filled out a detailed questionnaire detailing his movements and that he was carrying his child back from the creche at the time of the Tanner sighting. Then, there is some inference that this information was forwarded to the Portuguese police who ignored it even though, according to the report, they were obsessed with the Tanner sighting to the exclusion of the Smith sighting.

Of course, this simply foolishness. If such a report existed, either it made no sense to the PJ that this man could be Tanner's bundleman because he was walking in the wrong direction or they were not interested in Tanner sighting because her story was not very credible (read more on this here) or because they believed the Smith sighting was the true one of Madeleine or all three of these reasons had an effect on whatever decision they made (should this man even exist). However, what is being reported is a pure rewrite of history, that the PJ truly believed the Tanner sighting was that of a man abducting Madeleine and their failure to interview this supposed person-of-interest threw the investigation off track.

This bit about the innocent father carrying his child into the pathway of Jane Tanner gets even more ridiculous. It is also claimed that Scotland Yard just interviewed him in recent months and he produced not only the clothing he was wearing that night but also the pink pajamas of his daughter! Mind you, six years has passed but not only does he remember what both of them were wearing but he still has the clothing in his possession! What a miracle!

One could think, perhaps, that this poor man, seeing all the to-do about Bundleman, how the McCanns were desperately searching for this man who they thought took their child at 9:15 pm, might have kept the clothing around just in case, one day, he needed to produce them as his alibi, clothes not only necessary to prove that he was Bundleman, but that his own daughter was in those pink pajamas and not Maddie. How kind it was for him to keep the clothing as proof and wait patiently for the police to one day call and how incredibly horrific a human being he was to not have ever contacted the McCanns or their private detectives to let them know that they should not be focusing on Bundleman as the man who took Maddie.

So, I can only surmise from these ludicrous claims of Redwood and The Mirror that either the man was early ruled out as having nothing to do with the McCann case because he was walking the wrong direction and, therefore, was not the man Tanner claims to have seen, or he doesn't exist at all and is merely a ruse to exonerate Jane Tanner from her claim to have seen the possible kidnapper (which would mean Scotland Yard is attempting to make Tanner an honest woman and bring a level of believability back to the Tapas 9) or it is a ruse to bring the time frame to 10 pm and the sighting of the Smiths which might have been a sighting of Gerry (which would mean Scotland Yard is playing a very clever card game). I wish it was the latter but I am a bit too cynical to harbor such an incredible hope.

What I do know is Sr. Amaral never believed Tanner's story and he always believed that the Smith sighting was likely the real one; how Andy Redwood, Scotland Yard, and the UK media can spin this to the complete opposite is incredible and yet another rewrite of history and we can only hope one day we will have a clear understanding as to the entire motive that lurks behind all of these misrepresentations and manipulations.

Criminal Profiler Pat Brown

December 30, 2013
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Back to top Go down

Francisco Moita Fiores of the Portuguese police, proved in a documentary, that it would have been impossible for an abduction to have taken place in the way that the McCanns had claimed. Empty Re: Francisco Moita Fiores of the Portuguese police, proved in a documentary, that it would have been impossible for an abduction to have taken place in the way that the McCanns had claimed.

Post by sharonl 04.04.21 23:16

Francisco Moita Flores: «In the Maddie case someone lies»

by Joana Morais 1 year ago

The Portuguese former PJ inspector Francisco Moita Flores participates in the documentary 'The Disappearance of Madeleine McCann' (DKiss). Today marks the 12th anniversary and there is still no trace of the small child.

by Julián Alía

Twelve years later, Madeleine's whereabouts are still unknown. On the night of May 3, 2007, she disappeared from her hotel(apartment) bedroom in Praia da Luz (Portugal), where she was staying with her parents Kate and Gerry McCann, who had gone out to dinner. The police inspector Francisco Moita Flores, about to turn 70, already retired and now connected to the world of literature and television, followed the case from the beginning, and now, is one of the faces of the documentary 'The disappearance of Madeleine McCann', which broadcasts tonight at DKiss at 10pm.

- What is your theory about this case?

- I have no theories, because according to a professor that I had: 'he who does not know, theorizes'. I was in Greece when the case happened and the first news I saw was on an English channel. I saw some detectives talking, who were supposed to have been hired by Maddie's parents, pulling out theories about what might have happened. It was so absurd what they said that I called a colleague to investigate the parents and the group of friends, which is something you have to do in a criminal investigation: investigate those closest to the victim.

- Why were they absurd?

- It is unthinkable that a group of parents go to a foreign country and abandon their children at home to go to dinner eighty or one hundred meters away. That was the first error in the investigation: all those theories of fantasies based on a network of paedophiles that abducted children. In a criminal investigation there must be no theories. We must raise hypotheses and questions for the events that occurred. Theories are for romances and movies, but a criminal investigation is very pragmatic, very practical, very empirical, and is not compatible with moral judgments. Those who theorize so much instead of focusing on the facts it's because they do not know how to investigate.

- How come twelve years later we still do not know what happened?

- The Judiciary Police has made mistakes. The first was to not consider the parents as suspects for the crime of abandonment and exposure that they did with their children. This crime is known in Portuguese law: crime of exposure and abandonment of minors. This is the main mistake that was made, and from this point on everything has been manipulated.

- Do you think it will be resolved?

- I do not think it's going to be resolved. The only way to solve this case would be to do a reconstruction of that night, because if you read the case files you realize that within the group of eight people who were there, there are people who are lying, and some, blatantly.

- How did you live the case?

- I experienced it with a lot of tension, obviously, for being such a mediatic case, but also with the necessary distance to be able to analyse it, because it has been a case that the public opinion has fallen in love with. Thanks to this distance I have been able to see the errors and the virtues of the case. One of the mistakes, as I said, was the sequence of theories that were impossible. It is impossible for an abductor, whoever he is, to enter quietly through the door, pick up the girl and go out with her in his arms through that specific window.

- Do you ever get used to these situations?

- Yes, you get used to dealing with crimes every day; it is our routine. But Portugal is the safest country in Europe and in the 40 years of democracy we have, besides Maddie, only 3 other children have disappeared. There was never a network of paedophiles, abductors ... That never existed in Portugal, it is an invention that has been made to protect the parents of Maddie and their group of friends.

- Why did you leave the police?

- I have been a policeman for many years and I have always been studying, but the moment came when I had to decide whether to pursue a university career or to continue with the police work and I chose the university option.

- Was it then when you started in the world of literature and TV?

- No, the writer's career has always been parallel to that of the police. Now I'm retired, but I'm still writing fiction.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Cammerigal likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 05.04.21 1:19

Kate McCann's account of Maddie's open bedroom window a possible 'red flag'

By Mark Saunokonoko • Senior Journalist
March 5, 2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

ex moderator
ex moderator

Activity : 41936

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top