The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Shortly after Madeleine was reported missing, in June 2007, Gerry announced, “We want a big event to raise awareness that she is still missing. It wouldn’t be a one-year anniversary, it will be sooner than that” Mm11

Shortly after Madeleine was reported missing, in June 2007, Gerry announced, “We want a big event to raise awareness that she is still missing. It wouldn’t be a one-year anniversary, it will be sooner than that” Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Shortly after Madeleine was reported missing, in June 2007, Gerry announced, “We want a big event to raise awareness that she is still missing. It wouldn’t be a one-year anniversary, it will be sooner than that” Mm11

Shortly after Madeleine was reported missing, in June 2007, Gerry announced, “We want a big event to raise awareness that she is still missing. It wouldn’t be a one-year anniversary, it will be sooner than that” Regist10

Shortly after Madeleine was reported missing, in June 2007, Gerry announced, “We want a big event to raise awareness that she is still missing. It wouldn’t be a one-year anniversary, it will be sooner than that”

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Shortly after Madeleine was reported missing, in June 2007, Gerry announced, “We want a big event to raise awareness that she is still missing. It wouldn’t be a one-year anniversary, it will be sooner than that” Empty Shortly after Madeleine was reported missing, in June 2007, Gerry announced, “We want a big event to raise awareness that she is still missing. It wouldn’t be a one-year anniversary, it will be sooner than that”

Post by sharonl 09.03.21 21:16

The McCanns' Abuse of Power: Dr Gerry McCann: "We want a big event to raise awareness that she is still missing" (gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.com)

Dr Gerry McCann: "We want a big event to raise awareness that she is still missing"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[size][url][/url]

Posted by Paulo Reis on Madeleine McCann Disappearance

Al Pacino is a wonderful actor. His performance in “The Devil’s Advocate” is amazing. His final phrase, in the movie, as you can see in the video from YouTube, is fantastic: “Vanity… definitely, my favorite sin..” Let me be, for a while, the Devil’s Advocate, a job that still exists, today, in the Vatican, and ask just one question.

It seems that Clarence Mitchell, at last, said something that is not a complete lie. He said that the McCann never expected to be for a so long time without Madeleine. Why do I consider it only a half-truth? Because Gerry McCann, on June 3, 2007, said something that made me think that he was not expecting news of his daughter for, at least, one year.

Talking to Jason Groves, from the “Daily Express”, Gerry McCann, 38, said: “One of the ideas is maybe getting all the people who have publicly supported us to come together. I don’t just mean from the UK but from different parts of the world. We want a big event to raise awareness that she is still missing.

“We would look at high-profile people who have already pledged support. It will be some sort of focus around an anniversary, to tell people that Madeleine’s still missing. I think it would be later this year, once media attention has dropped, to bring it back up, hopefully, for a short period.

“It wouldn’t be a one-year anniversary; it will be sooner than that. What we’re doing at the minute has its role but doing that down the line in a few months won’t have anything like the same impact. We might have a sporting event, something arts, something music." (end of quote)

I don’t know what Kate McCann was thinking about that, in June 3, 2007. But I know (because Gerry McCann said that and it was printed in a newspaper and reproduced in thousands of sites in the Net) that he was not expecting to see Madeleine within, at least, one year. It’s one third of 1,000 days – 365 days.

Clarence Mitchell said something about Madeleine’s disappearance that it’s half-truth. Keep working hard and you will see that, one day, you will be able to say something about this case that is a complete truth.

But the question I want to ask to Mr. Gerry McCann is the following: you were planning events for a long period of time – more than one year – so you were why sure that Madeleine McCann would not be found within one year. Why?[/size]
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11200

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Shortly after Madeleine was reported missing, in June 2007, Gerry announced, “We want a big event to raise awareness that she is still missing. It wouldn’t be a one-year anniversary, it will be sooner than that” Empty Re: Shortly after Madeleine was reported missing, in June 2007, Gerry announced, “We want a big event to raise awareness that she is still missing. It wouldn’t be a one-year anniversary, it will be sooner than that”

Post by Guest 09.03.21 21:33

I don't understand why that  statement didn't get him taken in and  questioned, unless it was because of British interference. It was an  unmistakable admission that Madeleine was not coming back, and that her body would not be found. How easily she was dismissed by her parents.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Shortly after Madeleine was reported missing, in June 2007, Gerry announced, “We want a big event to raise awareness that she is still missing. It wouldn’t be a one-year anniversary, it will be sooner than that” Empty Re: Shortly after Madeleine was reported missing, in June 2007, Gerry announced, “We want a big event to raise awareness that she is still missing. It wouldn’t be a one-year anniversary, it will be sooner than that”

Post by Guest 09.03.21 22:45

This  agree. That single statement really gave it all away. He KNEW she was not going to be coming back. He momentarily slipped up.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top