The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Operation Grange re-examine theory that Madeleine woke up and wandered Mm11

Operation Grange re-examine theory that Madeleine woke up and wandered Regist10

Operation Grange re-examine theory that Madeleine woke up and wandered

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Operation Grange re-examine theory that Madeleine woke up and wandered Empty Operation Grange re-examine theory that Madeleine woke up and wandered

Post by Jill Havern on 24.11.18 22:46

DID MADDIE WALK OUT?
Cops re-examine theory that Madeleine McCann woke up and wandered out of family’s holiday apartment to look for her parents


The revelation comes amid reports that Scotland Yard has told Kate and Gerry McCann they are pursuing two vital new leads

BRIT cops are re-examining a theory that Madeleine McCann left her family’s holiday apartment to look for her parents.
The latest revelation comes amid reports that Scotland Yard has told Kate and Gerry McCann they are pursuing two vital new leads.

The Sun on Sunday can reveal one of these revolves around three-year-old Madeleine waking up and wandering out of the villa in Praia da Luz, Portugal.
Detectives from Operation Grange — the Met Police’s probe into her 2007 disappearance — discussed the theory recently with Portuguese police.
Cops there had previously explored whether Madeleine was searching for her parents, who were at a nearby tapas bar.
She may have been knocked down by a drink driver, they speculated, who put her body in the car and later buried it.

Meanwhile Scotland Yard officers looked at whether it was a kidnapping or burglary gone wrong.
A source in Portugal said: “A meeting took place recently at the HQ of the General Attorney’s Office, which was attended by the prosecutor from Portimao who is in charge of the Portuguese inquiry.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/7820354/madeleine-mccann-looking-for-parents/
Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Chief Faffer
Chief Faffer

Posts : 15772
Join date : 2009-11-25
Location : parallel universe

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Operation Grange re-examine theory that Madeleine woke up and wandered Empty Re: Operation Grange re-examine theory that Madeleine woke up and wandered

Post by Verdi on 24.11.18 23:04

This case attracts revelations like dung attracts flies.

Are they so desperate to justify the paltry sum of £150,000 that they need to resort to even more fabrication?

After eleven and a half years Sloperation Grange are now focusing on the possibility that Madeleine wandered off into the night?  Didn't the PJ rule out that hypothesis early May 2007?

Is this trash associated with the customary weekend reportage (remember those halcyon days) or Black Friday skull.

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx
Verdi
Verdi
Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Posts : 14499
Join date : 2015-02-02

Back to top Go down

Operation Grange re-examine theory that Madeleine woke up and wandered Empty Re: Operation Grange re-examine theory that Madeleine woke up and wandered

Post by Tony Bennett on 24.11.18 23:28

@Jill Havern wrote:DID MADDIE WALK OUT?
Cops re-examine theory that Madeleine McCann woke up and wandered out of family’s holiday apartment to look for her parents


The revelation comes amid reports that Scotland Yard has told Kate and Gerry McCann they are pursuing two vital new leads

BRIT cops are re-examining a theory that Madeleine McCann left her family’s holiday apartment to look for her parents.
The latest revelation comes amid reports that Scotland Yard has told Kate and Gerry McCann they are pursuing two vital new leads.

The Sun on Sunday can reveal one of these revolves around three-year-old Madeleine waking up and wandering out of the villa in Praia da Luz, Portugal.
Detectives from Operation Grange — the Met Police’s probe into her 2007 disappearance — discussed the theory recently with Portuguese police.
Cops there had previously explored whether Madeleine was searching for her parents, who were at a nearby tapas bar.
She may have been knocked down by a drink driver, they speculated, who put her body in the car and later buried it.

Meanwhile Scotland Yard officers looked at whether it was a kidnapping or burglary gone wrong.
A source in Portugal said: “A meeting took place recently at the HQ of the General Attorney’s Office, which was attended by the prosecutor from Portimao who is in charge of the Portuguese inquiry.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/7820354/madeleine-mccann-looking-for-parents/

FIVE YEARS and a month after Operation Grange told us that Martin Smith's efits were 'THE CENTRE OF OUR FOCUS', they now come up with this?

If it were true, there would be no hope whatsoever of Madeleine being found.

If I were the McCanns, I'd be screaming:

"What?*!&?!*?? Five years later, you're telling me you don't believe she was abducted by a man seen by the Smiths? When did you change your minds? On what basis? What's your evidence? Do you mean that Smithman sighting is now irrelevant????!"

____________________

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie Mcann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Posts : 15593
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 72
Location : Shropshire

Back to top Go down

Operation Grange re-examine theory that Madeleine woke up and wandered Empty Re: Operation Grange re-examine theory that Madeleine woke up and wandered

Post by Phoebe on 25.11.18 2:02

There are two inescapable facts which point to the untruth of these claims from  "The Sun". 1) The McCanns did not search for their daughter on the night she was reported missing. They, instead, spent  their time phoning the news of her disappearance to all and sundry and then took to their beds because it was dark and cold.
 2) The McCanns failed to react to the Smith sighting as soon as it became known, they did not try to contact these witnesses to discover for themselves what they had seen nor urge the police to press them  
for information.
Their behaviour is not consistent with the normal, expected reaction of parents who do not know where their lost child is.
avatar
Phoebe

Posts : 1367
Join date : 2017-03-01

Back to top Go down

Operation Grange re-examine theory that Madeleine woke up and wandered Empty Re: Operation Grange re-examine theory that Madeleine woke up and wandered

Post by NickE on 25.11.18 7:33

I 've said it many times before, this is how the "investigation" will end.
She walked out, an hit & run accident occurred and the driver died few years ago.

____________________
Goncalo Amaral: "Then there's the window we found Kate's finger prints.
She said she had never touched that window and the cleaning lady assured that she had cleaned it on the previous day....it doesn't add up"
NickE
NickE

Posts : 1403
Join date : 2013-10-27
Age : 44

Back to top Go down

Operation Grange re-examine theory that Madeleine woke up and wandered Empty Re: Operation Grange re-examine theory that Madeleine woke up and wandered

Post by Cmaryholmes on 25.11.18 7:50

Excuse me....didn’t ‘Sir’ Mark Rowley say that Madeleine was too young to leave and start a new life, or some such fatuous statement, and therefore must have been abducted? Was I dreaming ?
avatar
Cmaryholmes

Posts : 445
Join date : 2016-03-01

Back to top Go down

Operation Grange re-examine theory that Madeleine woke up and wandered Empty Re: Operation Grange re-examine theory that Madeleine woke up and wandered

Post by sandancer on 25.11.18 11:03

Yet more old " revelations " and " speculation " ! 

She left the apartment to look for her parents , despite Kate saying she " knew " ( knows a lot our Kate doesn't she !) Madeleine would never leave the apartment by herself , oh wait a minute , didn't she also tell Fiona and Jane they'd left the patio doors unlocked so if she woke up again she could come and find them ?

Can't have it both ways Kate . 

Where does this utter drivel come from ? 
I'd love to have been a fly on the wall at this alleged meeting 


No Tannerman/Crecheman/ 6 years in a coma man , no Smithman , or ( revelation ) did one of them knock her over ? 

If this was a soap opera people would be complaining , saying it's not believable , sadly it's not and once again poor Madeleine is being ignored .

____________________
Be humble for you​ are made​ of earth . Be noble for you​ are made of stars .
sandancer
sandancer

Posts : 733
Join date : 2016-02-18
Age : 66
Location : Tyneside

Back to top Go down

Operation Grange re-examine theory that Madeleine woke up and wandered Empty Re: Operation Grange re-examine theory that Madeleine woke up and wandered

Post by Ladyinred on 25.11.18 12:07

I don't believe a word of this piece of"reporting", nor anything in the papers (or radio interviews!) regarding the disappearance of MBM.  Exasperating, and a waste of time commenting on the BS.  
Someone is taking the p***
Ladyinred
Ladyinred

Posts : 282
Join date : 2017-11-25

Back to top Go down

Operation Grange re-examine theory that Madeleine woke up and wandered Empty Re: Operation Grange re-examine theory that Madeleine woke up and wandered

Post by Verdi on 25.11.18 12:12


____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx
Verdi
Verdi
Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Posts : 14499
Join date : 2015-02-02

Back to top Go down

Operation Grange re-examine theory that Madeleine woke up and wandered Empty Re: Operation Grange re-examine theory that Madeleine woke up and wandered

Post by Jill Havern on 25.11.18 14:27

Madeleine McCann: Cops re-examine theory she wandered out of apartment looking for parents

BRITISH police are re-examining the theory that Madeleine McCann walked out of her family’s Portugal holiday apartment to look for her parents.


By Carly Read
PUBLISHED:  11:42, Sun, Nov 25, 2018   | UPDATED: 12:42, Sun, Nov 25, 2018


The development comes amid reports Scotland Yard are pursuing two vital new leads in the hunt for missing Madeleine, who vanished aged three in 2007. One of those revelations was that the tot woke up and went looking for her parents, Kate and Gerry, who were dining with friends at a nearby tapas bar. Detectives are considering the possibility the little girl was knocked down by a drink driver who put her body in a car and later buried it. Another theory, which has proven popular since the child disappeared sparking an international manhunt, was a kidnapping or a burglary gone wrong, the Sun on Sunday reports. 

A source in Portugal said: “A meeting took place recently at the HQ of the General Attorney’s Office, which was attended by the prosecutor from Portimao who is in charge of the Portuguese inquiry.”

The Metropolitan Police refused to comment.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1050074/madeleine-mccann-Praia-da-Luz-algarve-portugal-police-scotland-yard-kate-gerry-mccann
---------------

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t14979-letter-to-portugal-the-disappearance-of-madeleine-mccann-new-evidence-of-what-happened-to-her

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t14978-assunto-o-desaparecimento-de-madeleine-mccann-novas-provas-sobre-o-que-aconteceu

pray2
Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Chief Faffer
Chief Faffer

Posts : 15772
Join date : 2009-11-25
Location : parallel universe

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Operation Grange re-examine theory that Madeleine woke up and wandered Empty Re: Operation Grange re-examine theory that Madeleine woke up and wandered

Post by sar on 25.11.18 14:44

...killed, body transported in car, buried (disposed of) what's the news?   

A source in Portugal said: “A meeting took place recently at the HQ of the General Attorney’s Office, which was attended by the prosecutor from Portimao who is in charge of the Portuguese inquiry.”


Wonder what was said?  Nothing coming from the Met? No leaks?
avatar
sar

Posts : 1055
Join date : 2013-09-11

Back to top Go down

Operation Grange re-examine theory that Madeleine woke up and wandered Empty Re: Operation Grange re-examine theory that Madeleine woke up and wandered

Post by Phoebe on 25.11.18 15:49

No, afraid this theory won't wash. bignono According to Kate's and Gerry's sworn testimony 3 year old Madeleine would  had to have operated the shutter mechanism to raise her bedroom window's shutters, opened the bedroom window and altered the angle of the bedroom door before making off on her search for her parents. Can't see a groggy THREE YEAR OLD managing that (remember, she was sound asleep from shortly after 8pm and still slumbering soundly at 9pm when Gerry had his proud papa moment). 
If the McCanns told the truth about the state of the apartment bedroom "woke and wandered" won't cut it. Oops- Must try harder!!
avatar
Phoebe

Posts : 1367
Join date : 2017-03-01

Back to top Go down

Operation Grange re-examine theory that Madeleine woke up and wandered Empty Re: Operation Grange re-examine theory that Madeleine woke up and wandered

Post by Roidininki on 25.11.18 16:06

@Phoebe wrote:No, afraid this theory won't wash. bignono According to Kate's and Gerry's sworn testimony 3 year old Madeleine would  had to have operated the shutter mechanism to raise her bedroom window's shutters, opened the bedroom window and altered the angle of the bedroom door before making off on her search for her parents. Can't see a groggy THREE YEAR OLD managing that (remember, she was sound asleep from shortly after 8pm and still slumbering soundly at 9pm when Gerry had his proud papa moment). 
If the McCanns told the truth about the state of the apartment bedroom "woke and wandered" won't cut it. Oops- Must try harder!!
  But they didn’t tell the truth did they ? Insisted Madeleine wouldn’t  have woke  opened the gates or climbed over them and wandered .  Time for  the parents to be backing down now ?  Not something they’ll do easily imo.  
Incidentally The Mail’s saying it’s come from  the Portuguese police .
Roidininki
Roidininki

Posts : 141
Join date : 2016-02-20

Back to top Go down

Operation Grange re-examine theory that Madeleine woke up and wandered Empty Re: Operation Grange re-examine theory that Madeleine woke up and wandered

Post by Phoebe on 25.11.18 16:17

@ Roidininki Of course they didn't tell the truth! However, their tale re. the "crime scene" now sees them hoisted by their own petard.
 In order for this woke and wandered nonsense to be acceptable (and leaving aside the dogs' and other evidence) the McCanns would have to admit that they lied about the state of the apartment. Now they are in a horrible bind. If they admit to having fibbed to the police and public about the state of the apartment when they "discovered Madeleine missing" then nothing else they say will be trusted.
avatar
Phoebe

Posts : 1367
Join date : 2017-03-01

Back to top Go down

Operation Grange re-examine theory that Madeleine woke up and wandered Empty Re: Operation Grange re-examine theory that Madeleine woke up and wandered

Post by Doug D on 25.11.18 16:41

NickE @ #5:
 
I 've said it many times before, this is how the "investigation" will end.
She walked out, an hit & run accident occurred and the driver died few years ago.

 
Well they seem to have just about got away with this as a closure for Ben Needham, so why not try it again?
 
They do think we are all ‘stooooopid’ after all.
avatar
Doug D

Posts : 2958
Join date : 2013-12-03

Back to top Go down

Operation Grange re-examine theory that Madeleine woke up and wandered Empty Re: Operation Grange re-examine theory that Madeleine woke up and wandered

Post by sandancer on 25.11.18 16:49

@Phoebe wrote:@ Roidininki Of course they didn't tell the truth! However, their tale re. the "crime scene" now sees them hoisted by their own petard.
 In order for this woke and wandered nonsense to be acceptable (and leaving aside the dogs' and other evidence) the McCanns would have to admit that they lied about the state of the apartment. Now they are in a horrible bind. If they admit to having fibbed to the police and public about the state of the apartment when they "discovered Madeleine missing" then nothing else they say will be trusted.


Kate did say in her honest , version of the truth 

" We never lied to anyone " 

Hmm , let me think , how long have we got ?

____________________
Be humble for you​ are made​ of earth . Be noble for you​ are made of stars .
sandancer
sandancer

Posts : 733
Join date : 2016-02-18
Age : 66
Location : Tyneside

Back to top Go down

Operation Grange re-examine theory that Madeleine woke up and wandered Empty Re: Operation Grange re-examine theory that Madeleine woke up and wandered

Post by NickE on 25.11.18 18:25

@Doug D wrote:NickE @ #5:
 
I 've said it many times before, this is how the "investigation" will end.
She walked out, an hit & run accident occurred and the driver died few years ago.

 
Well they seem to have just about got away with this as a closure for Ben Needham, so why not try it again?
 
They do think we are all ‘stooooopid’ after all.
Yes, interesting last lines in Blacksmith latest.
"Kate and Gerry McCann are preparing us all for the  news that abduction by a stranger  never happened. "
If this is what's going happened, they drop the abductor, they would had some things to explain.
The open window with the whooshing curtains for example.

____________________
Goncalo Amaral: "Then there's the window we found Kate's finger prints.
She said she had never touched that window and the cleaning lady assured that she had cleaned it on the previous day....it doesn't add up"
NickE
NickE

Posts : 1403
Join date : 2013-10-27
Age : 44

Back to top Go down

Operation Grange re-examine theory that Madeleine woke up and wandered Empty Re: Operation Grange re-examine theory that Madeleine woke up and wandered

Post by suespeaking on 25.11.18 20:10

A word of advice, save your money. The wandered off theory was the first one investigated, it is why police, locals and tourists were out searching for days but Kate INSISTED it was an abduction, so  now £millions later and after many years operation grange want to investigate this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
avatar
suespeaking

Posts : 36
Join date : 2017-03-12

Back to top Go down

Operation Grange re-examine theory that Madeleine woke up and wandered Empty Re: Operation Grange re-examine theory that Madeleine woke up and wandered

Post by PeterMac on 25.11.18 20:37

Chapter 7

  AFTERMATH

  At the police station that first afternoon, Guilhermino Encarnação had briefly mentioned three potential explanations for Madeleine’s disappearance: a burglary that had ‘changed direction’, abduction and the possibility that she had wandered off by herself.
  In the coming months we would learn that burglaries were rife on that stretch of the Algarve coast (in Praia da Luz, burglars were ‘like mice’, according to one resident), and although it is difficult to imagine how a burglary could escalate into an abduction, we now know that this is not unheard of.
  However, I have always found the third suggestion insulting to our intelligence, frankly. Obviously, the police are obliged to consider all possible scenarios but there was no doubt in our minds that Madeleine had not left that apartment of her own accord. For a start there was Jane’s sighting of what was, in all likelihood, Madeleine being carried off. Even if you set that aside, there was no way a three-year-old would have been able to raise the shutters and open the window in the children’s room. To give any credence whatsoever to the idea that Madeleine could have walked out on her own you would have to accept that she had gone out the back way, pulling aside the sitting-room curtains and drawing them again, then opening the patio door, the child-safety gate at the top of the stairs on the veranda and the little gate to the road – and carefully closing all three behind her. What three-year-old do you know who would do that? And we knew our Madeleine. She simply would not wander off like this.


Quite so. And insulting to everyone else's too.  Then and now.

____________________

PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Posts : 10737
Join date : 2010-12-06

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Operation Grange re-examine theory that Madeleine woke up and wandered Empty Woke & wandered

Post by Ladyinred on 25.11.18 21:24

Thank you, PeterMac, it is good to see you again here.

You have been missed.
Ladyinred
Ladyinred

Posts : 282
Join date : 2017-11-25

Back to top Go down

Operation Grange re-examine theory that Madeleine woke up and wandered Empty Re: Operation Grange re-examine theory that Madeleine woke up and wandered

Post by Doug D on 25.11.18 22:18

Welcome back PeterMac.

KM bewk:
‘I have always found the third suggestion insulting to our intelligence, frankly’.
 
‘Hoisted by your own petard’ KM?

Following on from that paragraph, we then get this:

‘This theory was not only insulting, it was, much more importantly, frighteningly damaging to the chances of finding Madeleine quickly. If the police were wasting precious time pursuing it they were not going to be looking in the right places, or taking the appropriate type of action. In the first few days we gained the impression that this was exactly what was happening. Certainly their initial searches were all geared to looking for a stray child who had become lost in or around Luz.’


Maybe the Mc’s should be looking at taking the Mail/Sun/Mirror/Express etc back to court, for by putting this nonsense out, implying MM is dead, surely it will hinder the search and stop people from donating to the fund? (rhetorical)

Round and round it goes, where it stops, nobody knows.
avatar
Doug D

Posts : 2958
Join date : 2013-12-03

Back to top Go down

Operation Grange re-examine theory that Madeleine woke up and wandered Empty Re: Operation Grange re-examine theory that Madeleine woke up and wandered

Post by sharonl on 25.11.18 23:16

Why have Operation Grange spent millions investigating a break in at the apartment? The media reported on burglaries gone wrong, a number of suspects who may have broken in and taken Madeleine, but now, all of a sudden, she wandered off and obviously there was no break in.

Have they really spent all this time and money and cannot even  establish whether there was a break in or not?  Even if the case was a difficult one to solve, surely working out whether a break in actually took place is basic policing and easily worked out?

____________________
"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER" - Rebekah Brooks to David Cameron
sharonl
sharonl
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Posts : 6534
Join date : 2009-12-29

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Operation Grange re-examine theory that Madeleine woke up and wandered Empty Re: Operation Grange re-examine theory that Madeleine woke up and wandered

Post by Verdi on 25.11.18 23:42

@Phoebe wrote:@ Roidininki Of course they didn't tell the truth! However, their tale re. the "crime scene" now sees them hoisted by their own petard.
 In order for this woke and wandered nonsense to be acceptable (and leaving aside the dogs' and other evidence) the McCanns would have to admit that they lied about the state of the apartment. Now they are in a horrible bind. If they admit to having fibbed to the police and public about the state of the apartment when they "discovered Madeleine missing" then nothing else they say will be trusted.
The PJ dismissed the 'state of the apartment' claimed by the McCanns and their group of friends, extending all the way down to their extended family and friends back in the UK, within minutes - for the simple reason there was no evidence to support the claim.

The McCanns, in particular Kate McCann, have been promoting the claim about 'the state of the apartment' right up to this very day.  

Your point is therefore null and void for the simple reason.

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx
Verdi
Verdi
Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Posts : 14499
Join date : 2015-02-02

Back to top Go down

Operation Grange re-examine theory that Madeleine woke up and wandered Empty Re: Operation Grange re-examine theory that Madeleine woke up and wandered

Post by Constablekid on 25.11.18 23:56

I think Operation Grange have been watching too much telly- this is the plot of that BBC drama, The Missing.

Also, if Operation Grange are suggesting that Madeleine died in a car accident, are her parents going to sue the British police as well for saying this as it will stop people searching for her and sending in their pocket money.
avatar
Constablekid

Posts : 88
Join date : 2014-03-11

Back to top Go down

Operation Grange re-examine theory that Madeleine woke up and wandered Empty Re: Operation Grange re-examine theory that Madeleine woke up and wandered

Post by Phoebe on 26.11.18 0:51

@Verdi wrote:
@Phoebe wrote:@ Roidininki Of course they didn't tell the truth! However, their tale re. the "crime scene" now sees them hoisted by their own petard.
 In order for this woke and wandered nonsense to be acceptable (and leaving aside the dogs' and other evidence) the McCanns would have to admit that they lied about the state of the apartment. Now they are in a horrible bind. If they admit to having fibbed to the police and public about the state of the apartment when they "discovered Madeleine missing" then nothing else they say will be trusted.
The PJ dismissed the 'state of the apartment' claimed by the McCanns and their group of friends, extending all the way down to their extended family and friends back in the UK, within minutes - for the simple reason there was no evidence to support the claim.

The McCanns, in particular Kate McCann, have been promoting the claim about 'the state of the apartment' right up to this very day.  

Your point is therefore null and void for the simple reason.
I fail to understand your point Verdi. While it is indisputable that the P.J. dismissed the McCanns' claims about evidence of a break-in (in the form of raised shutters, the open window and the various door angles) there are, unfortunately, many among the hoi polloi who still believe that the McCanns are innocent of playing any part in their daughter's disappearance.
If woke, wandered and came to grief is now to be the put to the public as the solution, then the obstacle of the raised shutters and open window will present a problem to this theory's credibility. The public have been told over and over that the shutters and window and had been opened. No-one in his right mind would accept that a 3 year old managed to do this. 
Interestingly, this alleged "latest" theory rules out the "Eureka moment"  Smith sighting being of any relevance. After all, no hypothetical driver, having knocked down a child, would abandon his car and make off with the victim  on foot when he had at his disposal a vehicle in which to secret the evidence of his crime.
avatar
Phoebe

Posts : 1367
Join date : 2017-03-01

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum