The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Diagram of Events - Information Not Released - Why? Mm11

Diagram of Events - Information Not Released - Why? Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Diagram of Events - Information Not Released - Why? Mm11

Diagram of Events - Information Not Released - Why? Regist10

Diagram of Events - Information Not Released - Why?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Diagram of Events - Information Not Released - Why? Empty Diagram of Events - Information Not Released - Why?

Post by HiDeHo 16.10.10 13:45

Not sure if the correct board but I find this important to digest.

I was trying to make sense of the information provided in the Diagram of events (see below)

I have often tried to study these diagrams, difficult to scrutinise as I do not understand Portuguese but they are fairly understandable.

The first two diagrams show a portion of Tuesday and Wednesday

Both days refer to Tuesday and Wednesday at the beach and not Thursday that was included on Page 870 information.

Thursday diagram is missing.

Why do the 'Beach' comments not refer to Tues/Wed/Thursday (even if the diagram was missing)?

These first diagrams appear to show whether it was Gerry or Kate that delivered/picked up Madeleine from the creche and her beach trips.

Why did they not release Thursday?

Was there something questionable about that morning?

Detailed page here... http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/PJ/CRECHE.htm

Diagram of Events - Information Not Released - Why? Outrostuesday

Diagram of Events - Information Not Released - Why? Outroswednesday

The diagrams below show the delivery/pickup of both the twins and Madeleine by Kate and Gerry.

Thursday is included in these diagrams but Monday and Tuesday are not.

Those of us that believe something may have happened on Monday/Tuesday (keeping in mind that the creche records for Monday show a 15 minute drop off for Madeleine in the afternoon and the 'suspicious' trip to the beach at lunchtime on Tuesday)

Diagram of Events - Information Not Released - Why? 6263missing

Thursday diagram does not show any drop off or pick up of the twins for Thursday am

Do the unreleased creche records show they were dropped off or not?

Diagram of Events - Information Not Released - Why? Thursday

Considering Goncalo/police claim not an abduction, Madeleine died in the apartment after 5.30pm on May 3rd, they seem to have made a great effort to question the details during creche hours throughout the week.

One has to wonder why!
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Researcher

Activity : 5076

http://forum2.aimoo.com/MadeleineMcCann

Back to top Go down

Diagram of Events - Information Not Released - Why? Empty Re: Diagram of Events - Information Not Released - Why?

Post by Guest 16.10.10 14:17

I have never studied these diagrams before, but if I have read this one correctly, is it trying to say that Gerry dropped MM off at crèche on the 30th at 9.10
http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/CRECHE/Diagrama-de-Entradas-e-Saidas-d-%20Infantario/OutrosApensos12Anexo58.jpg

But according to the crèche sheets, it says MM was dropped off at 9.30 on the 30th ?

http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/CRECHE/Processo-pdf01-pages-107-111[105-109]/processopdf01page108-CrecheRecords3.jpg

It’s not the first time I have found the PJ’s diagrams questionable. The other one that is far from correct is the layout of apartment 5a. In the children’s bedrooms, the twins cots are parallel with the beds, but in reality we know from the photographs of the children’s bedroom, they were in fact at opposite angles to the beds.

http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/P1/01_VOLUME_Ia_Page_15.jpg

http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/z/Apartment-plan.jpg

This particular diagram aids the abduction story by providing a clear passage from the window to MM's bed. When in reality you could not move in that room, as the cots were severly blocking the access.

thinking Is this just sloppy work, or someone after the fact painting a picture of uncertainty ??

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Diagram of Events - Information Not Released - Why? Empty Re: Diagram of Events - Information Not Released - Why?

Post by HiDeHo 16.10.10 14:30

I noticed, too, that the creche times were different.

It will take further effort to try to understand why the times may vary.

(Another time for me)

Regardless the information witheld and the motivation to scrutinise the creche details is very 'telling' imo
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16.10.10 14:38

I agree.

But as the old saying goes, if somethings worth doing, it's worth doing well and it only takes a few minutes to cross check one with the other. I spotted it in less than a minute. Why did no one else see it?

Which is why I'm asking if this was something organised by Rebelo after Amaral left?

If you cannot blind them with science, baffle them with bull shit. sarcastic
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by HiDeHo 16.10.10 14:47

The comments they used were on the same day that Catriona showed them the direction of the trip to the beach (May 10th)

Is there any way of finding out when the diagrams were created?

Maybe I am missing something, but if they were created to 'fudge', then I would think that they would have included the trip to the beach.

I find it curious about the twins creche records for Thursday am also.

They exist, but why would they not be released and why would they not include them in the diagrams.

Is it because the twins were not dropped off at the creche Thursday morning?

Are the times questionable for some reason?

They were held back and not included in the diagrams for a reason. I wonder what is so important that they retain that info?
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 16.10.10 15:03

Retain in case of future trial most likely.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16.10.10 15:10

It seems to be stamped with Anexo 58, what would that mean?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by HiDeHo 16.10.10 15:14

aiyoyo wrote:Retain in case of future trial most likely.

I agree but what information on there is so sensitive?

If Madeleine died as a result of an accident Thursday night then creche records and diagrams should not be too important to 'hold'

If, however, they suspected something was happening beforehand, then maybe it is!
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16.10.10 15:19

OK, when you click on the diagram link it relates to Outros Apensos 12. I went into that section on Pamalam's site, found the correct section and it is headed up with this document dated 5th Feb 2008. Which must confirm this was done during Rebelo's shift !!! angry What was the date it was shelved?

http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/OA_11V/Relatorio_de_analise%20dos_primeiros_11_volumes_Page1a.jpg

It also said that section 12 was a condensed version of volumes 1 through to11.

I bet this is the one he gave to the PP angry2

Yep, as I thought, it was shelved in July 2008 and the PP must have had those files for quite some time before commiting to their decision.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16.10.10 15:19

aiyoyo wrote:Retain in case of future trial most likely.

Yes, agreed aiyoyo. I remember reading, when the case was shelved, there was a tiny column in one of the papers, saying that although the case was shelved the PJ would retain 2/3 detectives who would stay on the case. It also appears from the letters that Tony has received that the investigation is still ongoing here in the UK. There is probably quite a lot of information they are holding back that is still being looked into, and retained for future use. I have always believed this is still being investigated, if we are all here still discussing and wondering what happened that night, I am sure there are a lot of cops, both here and in Portugal who must feel the same way.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum