The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Father Hubbard speaks to the press Mm11

Father Hubbard speaks to the press Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Father Hubbard speaks to the press Mm11

Father Hubbard speaks to the press Regist10

Father Hubbard speaks to the press

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Father Hubbard speaks to the press Empty Father Hubbard speaks to the press

Post by ufercoffy 11.10.10 20:59

reporter: the Anglican priest of the Praia da Luz church believes Madeleine McCann is alive and maintains support to the parents.The father says that the building of the church has nothing to hide and explained why a key was given to the couple McCann.

http://justice4mccannfam.forumotion.com/media-statements-stories-f34/father-hubbard-speaks-to-the-press-t3089.htm
ufercoffy
ufercoffy

Activity : 2101

Back to top Go down

Father Hubbard speaks to the press Empty Re: Father Hubbard speaks to the press

Post by aiyoyo 12.10.10 3:26

ufercoffy wrote:

reporter: the Anglican priest of the Praia da Luz church believes Madeleine McCann is alive and maintains support to the parents. The father says that the building of the church has nothing to hide and explained why a key was given to the couple McCann.

Is there a coded message in there? Who asked him about a hiding place?
So he's aware of the speculation. Why now, 3-1/2 years later?

Wonder why the need to suddenly come up with this spin at this stage?
Isnt the remark too late from an Anglican priest? I thought the mccanns are catholics?
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12.10.10 10:06

This looks like an old clip aiyoyo, because he says they need to go to church for quiet, the last 4 months has been like this. ie all the press etc, so this gives me the impression it is not recent, I may be wrong though.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by The Slave 12.10.10 10:06

Hubbard is obviously a KEY PLAYER. Along with Jon C. of course.
Clarence told us Jon was.
The Slave
The Slave

Activity : 129

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12.10.10 11:41

He says you need a place (the church) where you can go to be quiet and cry tears........

why then the reporting of Kate crying in church if she was alone - it would have had to be TM that fed that to the Press imo.

He talks about their devastation, has he seen how happy they looked on Madeleine's birthday, has he seen the YOU TUBE vids of them laughing when cameras are turned off, has he heard the reports from the Portuguese who appeared to be saying the waterworks were turned on for the cameras, there was the report of a little boy who said to his mum why can you see no tears when Kate is appearing to cry, something others have noticed too. He talks about their devastation but parents who were devasted over losing a child would have been searching non stop after she went - they didnt. Parents who were devastated would have done everything possible to co-operate with the Police - they didnt. Parents who are devastated dont make set up online shops and sell stuff with their daughters image on it - the Mccanns do.

Hubbard needs to ask himself why it was reported that the Catholic priest allegedly said he felt used by them. He needs to ask himself some soul searching questions, after all he is supposed to be a man of God.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by saloongirl 12.10.10 15:40

I know that priests are not allowed to disclose anything told to them in confession, but I thought I read somewhere that they are allowed to disclose it to their "elders". I wonder if the catholic priest disclosed anything to the vatican and this is why it removed references to madeleine from their website.
saloongirl

Activity : 128

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 12.10.10 16:07

saloongirl wrote:I know that priests are not allowed to disclose anything told to them in confession, but I thought I read somewhere that they are allowed to disclose it to their "elders". I wonder if the catholic priest disclosed anything to the vatican and this is why it removed references to madeleine from their website.
saloongirl, the Vatican is the biggest spy centre in the world! Priests are required to file fortnightly reports which are collected and analysed fromn around the world by a vast team of intelligence officers behind Vatican desks. It must be clearly understood that the Roman Catholic Church is more a political institution than a religious one. One of the main ways it retains its position as the world's single largest landowner and one of the most influential poltical organisations is due to its Intelligence Department keeping abreast of political developments across the world.

The Vatican for example did a deal with Hitler in 1933 when they signed the notorious Concordat with him, a kind of 'Pact of Silence'. As has been amply documented, many Roman Catholic priests and even senior members of the Roman Catholic hierarchy took part to a lesser or greater degree in the perpetration of some of the horrors of that era (see e.g. what happened in Slovakia and Croatia) - until they realised they were losing the war and then started trying to blot out the record of what they had done. They are not averse to the odd spot of terrorism too as the Gunpowder Plot proved (Memo to self: 24 days to go, must go out and buy a few Roman Candles).

You are right, priests will report serious crimes committed by members of their 'flock' up the hierarchy - but absolutely NEVER to the police. If they did, they would be 'defrocked' i.e. dismissed from their cosy little number in the Vatican's employment.

We can be reasonably sure that a Catholic priest somewhere in Portugal supplied sufficient good quality information to the Vatican Intelligence Department that satisfied the Vatican top brass that their association with Madeleine McCann would be unhelpful in future. I believe the Pope pulled those web-pages two days before the McCanns were pulled in for questioning, suggesting they had advance information that this was about to happen.
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by theolivebranch 12.10.10 19:37

Cherry, you posted about the lack of tears when Kate is "crying" Never seen any tears from any of them, not even the welling up with tears that don't actually get shed, just remain very wet eyed. Nothing. Pretend whiney whingy voice but not a tear. Though wasn't Gerry called "tiny tears" by his doting sister?
And the excuse that they were told not to show emotion so as not to give the perp a thrill, doesn't wash with me. Emotion cannot be completely covered if it is there. And imo it wasn't, well not for Madeleine anyway.
theolivebranch
theolivebranch

Activity : 565

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 12.10.10 19:42

theolivebranch wrote:Cherry, you posted about the lack of tears when Kate is "crying" Never seen any tears from any of them, not even the welling up with tears that don't actually get shed, just remain very wet eyed. Nothing. Pretend whiney whingy voice but not a tear. Though wasn't Gerry called "tiny tears" by his doting sister?
And the excuse that they were told not to show emotion so as not to give the perp a thrill, doesn't wash with me. Emotion cannot be completely covered if it is there. And imo it wasn't, well not for Madeleine anyway.
When I read aboput the emotions of this couple, I always think back to that early 'Happy Talk' video about them on YouTube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEAySu-hTJo

It's now had 49,261 views
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12.10.10 19:43

You are so right theolivebranch, emotion cannot be controlled, it just wells up and overtakes you. My mom died 5 months ago, and just seeing christmas crackers on the shelf in the supermarket made me start crying right in front of everyone. I felt such a fool, but you just can't help it. It just brought back memories of her at Christmas, she so used to love pulling those across the table, and knocking the wine glasses over 😢
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by theolivebranch 12.10.10 19:55

candyfloss wrote:You are so right theolivebranch, emotion cannot be controlled, it just wells up and overtakes you. My mom died 5 months ago, and just seeing christmas crackers on the shelf in the supermarket made me start crying right in front of everyone. I felt such a fool, but you just can't help it. It just brought back memories of her at Christmas, she so used to love pulling those across the table, and knocking the wine glasses over 😢

Candyfloss, my condolences on the loss of your Mum. But you have experienced this welling up of tears that just happens, and many have so will know that this sudden emotional reaction, is well, just that. And cannot be totally quelled. But I have never seen it ever in either Kate nor Gerry.

Tony, re the video, I cannot play videos, but by what you say there many have seen it.
theolivebranch
theolivebranch

Activity : 565

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12.10.10 20:56

roses the olivebranch
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by The Slave 12.10.10 21:57

Bless you, Candyfloss roses sad
It's a sign that you loved her.xxx
The Slave
The Slave

Activity : 129

Back to top Go down

Post by saloongirl 13.10.10 11:05

You took the words out of my mouth Candyfloss (and condolences to you on the loss of your mum). I lost my brother at christmas, and I was just about to say that it would be like someone telling us not to show any emotion at their funerals. Utterly Impossible. But not only did they not show any emotion, they went the other way, as the Happy Talk video showed, laughing and grinning. I still can't do this 10 months after losing my brother when I think of him, let alone within days of his death. Their behaviour really is beyond me. What ever the circumstances of her disappearance (death in my opinion) ,even if we were to believe that she was abducted, how can they be so cold and uncaring, especially as they seem to believe she's in the hands of a paedophile?
saloongirl

Activity : 128

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13.10.10 11:30

saloongirl, so sorry to hear the sad news that you lost your brother last Christmas, as you say nothing seems to make the pain go away. Little things remind you of your loved one's every day. Memories come flooding back, and you just well up.

For you roses
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum