The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

another midnight abduction Mm11

another midnight abduction Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

another midnight abduction Mm11

another midnight abduction Regist10

another midnight abduction

View previous topic View next topic Go down

another midnight abduction Empty another midnight abduction

Post by lj 28.11.17 2:39

Looks very sad

https://www.themaven.net/bluelivesmatter/news/3-year-old-girl-abducted-from-bedroom-in-middle-of-night-amber-alert-74u3DXWEwkyo44vM4eKMgg

On facebook almost all fear it is another "accident" being covered up.

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

another midnight abduction Empty Re: another midnight abduction

Post by polyenne 28.11.17 6:11

And as the comment underneath the report states, does the curse of the live-in boyfriend strike again ?

I sincerely hope she turns up soon, unharmed.
polyenne

Activity : 1575

Back to top Go down

Post by Hobs 29.11.17 23:42

Not good.

The mom's distancing language and hardly using her name is a concern, especially past tense references, especially given how short the time since Mariah vanished.

CPS have been involved previously which explains her reference to never losing her again.

Reports she was only wearing knickers when she was in bed is a concern, given it late fall almost winter with dropped temperatures, why was she not wearing pyjamas?

Was this her normal night wear?

The boyfriend was allegedly the last to see her at midnight.

Have either been polygraphed yet?
What were the results?
Are they both cooperating?
Have they hired an attorney?
Have cadaver and blood dogs been brought in yet?

This sounds just like Ayla Reynolds, Lisa Irving, Haleigh Cummings, Zahra Baker.

A disabled child, conceived after the mom was sterilized, a family known to CPS.

Another faked abduction?
More statements from the mom and boyfriend will reveal the truth

From Peter Hyatt's Blog

Peter Hyatt's Blog

When a child goes missing, it is a direct assault against the powerful instincts of protection that a mother has.  

We like to hear the mother of a missing child use her child's name.  This is due to the psychological protective capacities that indicates genuine closeness of the mother-child bond.  The lack of use of the child's name, while missing, is concerning.  It is to distance oneself from the victim; something we do not expect to hear a mother do.  Deborah Bradley, mother of Baby Lisa, struggled to use her child's name.  Guilt is a powerful motivator of distancing from a victim. 

"Notice" in analysis. 

Kristy Woods told authorities that she woke up Monday morning November 27, 2017 “and noticed her daughter was missing from her bedroom. She says the last time she saw her daughter was around 11:00 p.m. Sunday when she went to check on her.” 

This is a quote from a news source; not from the mother. 

Did the mother say she "woke up and noticed...?"

The word "noticed" is often used in open statements signaling that one was "looking for" or had an expectation.  We find it in deceptive statements where a person wishes to express surprise, rather than experiencing surprise. 

"I noticed there was a black gun on the table..." is a statement which is analyzed for an actual connection to the gun, with "noticed" a signal of expectation of seeing it there, and the color a signal of having personally handled it.  The need to convince the reader/listener that this was happenstance suggests that this was not a chance "noticing" of the gun.   

I do not know if this is what the mother said or if it is how the media editorialized it. If it is what the mother said, it is concerning. 

How do we expect to hear a statement?  Given the child's young age: 

"At 6, I went to check on Mariah but she was not there, so I..."

We do not expect the word "notice" regarding a child of this age.  "Notice" is happenstance or unintentional.  We don't "notice" our toddlers, unless we are:

a.  doing something else
b.  have a need to persuade the reader/listener that it was by chance rather than by deliberate looking. 

We don't "notice" a child that we are checking on.  We "notice" peripheral things.  

"Angel". This is a term we sometimes hear in cases where the child is deceased:  the child is elevated to "angelic" or Deity-like status.  

We like to hear the mother address the child by name.  The lack of use of her name can be psychological distancing at a moment (missing) when the mother's instincts should be pulling them close in.  Here she does not use the name, but only references the name in concerning distance language. 

“If anybody knows where she is at or any information, just please call the sheriff’s department or notify anybody. She could be anywhere. She is very sweet loving girl. Long brown hair, blue eyes. Goes by Mariah. She has walking difficulties, so please, if anybody sees her. She is 3-years-old, please notify them."

"goes by" is distancing language. 

I’ll do anything that I can, whatever you want. Just bring her home please safe and sound. She’s my baby. She’s my everything."

The distancing language is also found in homes of abuse/neglect. 

She wrote on Facebook:

“I am sitting here can’t sleep just thinking of m my babygirl, mommy loves you praying your safe and i will see you and your beatuiful smile. Plz everyone pray thank you for everyone who has helped today it shared her pics.” '

Guys plz look for my baby and pray she is safe,”

Mother said she would never let her go "again":

Question:  Did mother "let her go" and now wants a re-set or second chance?

The distancing language is consistent with households under investigation for child abuse and neglect.  The hours mentioned in the timeline are also concerning.  

Concern for Victim 

We want to hear the mother say she is concerned about what Mariah is currently experiencing; not that mother cannot sleep or that it is "my" baby.  We want to hear words that show concern about Mariah's leg, her food, her blankie, who is caring for her, etc. 

The protective instinct is powerful, and unfulfilled, will bring frustration.  

Mother shows care of her self, focuses upon self, but not about the victim.  

Does Mariah have her favorite bedtime toy?
Does Mariah have her braces?
Does Mariah have her medicine?
Does Mariah know who has her?
Is she crying, upset, afraid?

These are things we expect a mother of a missing child to focus upon:  what the victim is experiencing.  

The comment about having her tubes tied after Mariah was born is also alarming.  I would like to have the full transcript for analysis. 

The biological father's questioning of how someone could get in and out of the home without being heard are legitimate.  Guilty knowledge of a crime will also show in the need to distance oneself from the victim at a time when closeness is instinctively evident.

Researcher/Analyst

Activity : 1825

http://tania-cadogan.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D 02.12.17 11:57

Mother's boyfriend is arrested in connection to disappearance of 3-year-old Mariah Woods and police believe she is dead

•  The FBI has announced Earl Kimrey, 32, has been arrested in connection to the disappearance in Jacksonsville

• Kimrey is Mariah's mother's live-in boyfriend and was the last person to see the little girl alive 

• He has been charged with concealing of death and obstruction of justice but Mariah's body has not yet been found

• Earlier on Friday FBI forensics teams were testing items retrieved in the search and sent them to the training academy in Quantico

• Forensics teams were seen looking under the trailer in Jacksonville, North Carolina, where she was last seen alive

• Mariah's mother Kristy claimed she was taken from her bedroom between midnight and 6am on Monday

• Her biological father Alex, 35, says he does not believe his ex-wife's version of events   

By Dailymail.com Reporter
PUBLISHED: 08:05, 2 December 2017 UPDATED: 11:30, 2 December 2017

The live-in boyfriend of Mariah Woods' mother has been arrested in connection to the disappearance of the 3-year-old - and police believe the child is dead. 

At  2.30am, WCTI12.com  announced that Earl Kimrey had been taken into custody and charged for concealing a death and the obstruction of justice. 
There is no indication as yet that Mariah's body has been found but police believe she is deceased. 
The 32-year-old man was taken before a state magistrate and charged with concealing of death, Obstruction of Justice, Second Degree Burglary, Felony Larceny and Possession of Stolen Property. 
He is being held under $1,010,000 bond at the Onslow County Detention Center 
Earlier on Friday, FBI forensic teams were testing 'items of interest' in their desperate search for Mariah.  
They were sent straight to the FBI's base in Quantico, Virginia, for testing on Wednesday afternoon.

Earlier in the day, agents were seen searching the trailer where Mariah lived with her 29-year-old mother Kristy, her older brothers and Kimrey. 
It has been five days since the little girl vanished from her home in the dead of night.
Earlier this week, Mariah's biological father, who has not seen her for more than a year, said he did not believe she was abducted.

'Someone just walked right up in there, grabbed the 3-year-old out of the bed and she didn't cry, she didn't scream?
'Nobody heard anything? Four people in the house, two adults and two kids, someone just comes up and snatches the baby and walks out?', Alex Woods said.  

Kristy, who this week disabled her Facebook account after posting the missing person's appeal for her daughter, claimed that Mariah was taken by a stranger.
In a tearful television appearance on Tuesday, she said: 'Please, bring her back.
'I love her. I'll do anything that I can, whatever you want. Please just bring her back safe and sound – she's my baby, she's my everything.'  

Kristy called police to report her missing on Monday at 6am. She claimed she had not been seen since midnight, when she checked on her, and that her boyfriend Earl was the last person to see Mariah alive.
She claimed he saw her at 1am and told her to go back to bed. 
At some point in the five hours between then, she said someone abducted the child - who has a walking impediment - from her bedroom.
Hundreds have since joined the search for the little girl.  

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5138701/Mariah-Woods-mothers-boyfriend-arrested.html
Doug D

Activity : 5283

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 03.12.17 1:39

Yep, again someone very close to the child. The boyfriend curse is a good expression, but real parents are often involved too.

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Post by cbeagle 05.12.17 5:56

They found her body.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5144899/Man-hid-body-Mariah-Woods-bond-kept-1M.html
cbeagle

Activity : 132

Back to top Go down

Post by Verity 05.12.17 6:41

Mariah's biological father Alex Woods said he did not believe Kimrey's story that Mariah was abducted by a stranger.

'Someone just walked right up in there, grabbed the 3-year-old out of the bed and she didn't cry, she didn't scream?

Kimrey is charged with hiding three-year-old Mariah's body, knowing she did not die of natural causes, and obstruction of justice.

Sounds familiar.

R.I.P. sweet little Mariah  Sad
Verity
Verity

Activity : 260

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top