The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

An Open Letter to Operation Grange Mm11

An Open Letter to Operation Grange Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

An Open Letter to Operation Grange Mm11

An Open Letter to Operation Grange Regist10

An Open Letter to Operation Grange

View previous topic View next topic Go down

An Open Letter to Operation Grange Empty An Open Letter to Operation Grange

Post by Jill Havern 08.10.17 12:17

John Coxon, former Met Police, on Facebook

I wish to register a formal complaint in regard to Operation Grange , the so called Met Police search for Madeleine McCann.

I do so on the following grounds.

1/ It has blatantly and inexplicably failed to look at the parents and accompanying party as suspects in the investigation.

This is in complete disregard to the findings in the original Portuguese investigation.

Namely

A/ multiple and significant discrepancies in their accounts

B/ deletion of mobile phone data and obstruction of evidence

C/ multiple indications by forensic cadaver and blood dogs in their apartment on Kate McCann's clothing , the child's toy and on a vehicle they hired 3 weeks after her disappearance.Also a close DNA match found in the boot of the same vehicle.

D/ An eye witness account naming Gerry McCann as the so called prime suspect, Smith man.

E/ The McCanns refusal to cooperate , answer questions and take part in a reconstruction which shelved the original enquiry

F/ Allegations from two healthcare professionals that at least one of the party , doctor David Payne is a paedophile.

They were made suspects for all these perfectly valid reasons , it is apparent that Operation Grange has failed to address a single one of them. The Portuguese closing report does not exonerate them at all , I presume during the 5 years of its existence Grange was aware of these matters , yet has acted as if none of this ever happened.

More specifically , Met police chief Hogan Howe has on at least one occasion claimed the McCanns have been " ruled out" , firstly , this is at complete odds with Granges opening statement which claims " treat the abduction as if it happened yesterday" clearly implying they were totally off the table from the start , secondly it is simply impossible as there is no independent evidence that exonerates them and if there was the McCanns publicity machine would be screaming it from the roof tops.

2/ It is apparent lines of enquiry have been leaked to the media. If this were the case and a live child were being held captive , it would clearly endanger that individuals life, obviously a totally unacceptable situation. Furthermore these leaks have frequently coincided with an ongoing civil case the McCanns are fighting in Portugal , too frequently for comfort.

3/ This failure to investigate properly has boosted the McCanns public profile, helped promote KMs book sales and enabled them to take on further projects. Do you believe , for instance KM would have been made an ambassador for a charity had the Met asked her the same 48 questions she refused to answer in Portugal? I doubt it.

4/ Grange has wasted huge amounts of public money and police time chasing shadows in Portugal which its legal advisors must surely have told them were not viable lines of enquiry. In other words it has done a lot of work and spent a lot of money for the sake of doing it , no other credible reason.

The conclusions here are blatantly obvious.

Operation Grange is a whitewash - a vast PR exercise to promote an abduction scenario that not one shred of evidence exists to support ever even happened.

The implications are equally obvious .

A/ It obstructs the real police investigation going on
in Portugal

B/ It potentially supports a criminal fraud of huge proportions the McCanns ongoing business.

C/ It undermines the entire credibility of the whole Metropolitan Police Service ( as if it needed any further help)

D/ It threatens the credibility of the entire UK criminal justice system.
In summary Grange is simply corrupt , it has misappropriated huge amounts of public money , it potentially lets child murderers walk free, it is beyond a disgrace, it is worthy of extensive investigation in itself , that day can't come soon enough.
 John Coxon

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 40914

Cammerigal likes this post

Back to top Go down

An Open Letter to Operation Grange Empty Re: An Open Letter to Operation Grange

Post by plebgate 08.10.17 14:03

Let's see if there will be a reaction to this open letter from TPTB given that it is from a former Met Police officer who understands how an investigation should be carried out.   I doubt it but he deserves a clapping for having the guts to put in writing what many have said and believe should happen.

Not forgetting Peter M's(former police superintendent) brilliant efforts for many years.

Turning a blind eye and deaf ears is certainly making people very, very angry.

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
roll
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 08.10.17 15:29

Er... that is an outstanding open letter. 

Will OG respond?

This letter should be spread far and wide.

As a taxpayer I resent £12 million being spent and no apparent accountability.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

An Open Letter to Operation Grange Empty An Open Letter to Operation Grange.

Post by willowthewisp 08.10.17 17:38

Thank you Mr John Coxon for sending this letter to Operation Grange,let us hope that it isn't simply shifted to the bottom of an ever growing amount of complaints to this fiasco, it appears as though AC Mark Rowley simply cannot see what problems are amassing in Operation Grange or developing Ostrich coping methods?
willowthewisp
willowthewisp

Activity : 4912

Back to top Go down

Post by Baronstu 09.10.17 21:13

I, along with many others. am absolutely fuming at the amount of money being spent on this total farce. To justify this amount of money on this investigation, the first thing that should of been done was interviews of all the main players. The Met Police Farce should of insisted that Kate answer all of the questions she refused to answer that the PJ asked. But, as the late, great Freddie Mercury said, "The show must go on".
Baronstu

Activity : 118

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse 10.10.17 0:37

No the show must not go on.... it's becoming tedious and so very predictable and it's shameful ...all my own personal beliefs of course.

Robert Murat talking to David Jones, Daily Mail, 02 June 2007
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-459316/Madeleine-Is-Robert-Murat-suspect-scapegoat.html
MayMuse

Activity : 3472

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 10.10.17 1:53

Admirable sentiments but fortunately only an open letter so it doesn't signify.  I can only say, if you're going to put yourself up front as a lone crusader for the cause, it's essential that any communication is based entirely on fact - not hearsay, speculation, theorizing or pontificating.  Otherwise it only makes the situation easier for the establishment to dismiss and destined for the trash can.

Would you ask Ena Sharples to debate the big bang theory at the Oxford Union?  Or an insignificant internet blogger to debate the dangers of cyber trolling in the press with any expectations of success?  I think the answer to that is an emphatic no!

Public opinion hovers around zero where the establishment is concerned.  The populace can stampede, rant, rave, opinionate, complain, whinge, throw rotten cabbages - it makes not one iota of difference.  If the establishment have reason to hoodwink the public they will so do - nothing will ever change that simple fact of life.  The internet is but the contemporary equivalent of the medieval baying mob - rabble-rousers with a voice but no one is listening.

Even to expect Operation Grange to demand Kate McCann answer the 48 questions posed by the PJ, is utterly ridiculous.  Kate McCann was protected by arguido status and was thus quite within her rights to refuse to answer questions.  Why is another matter but it makes no difference to her legal right.

CMoMM has submitted numerous requests to the establishment for answers to questions far more probing and well constructed  than this open letter - all fallen on deaf ears.  Not saying one shouldn't continue to bombard the authorities with demands for answers but am saying don't expect answers because you ain't going to get them.

However, it's good for them to know that we're never ever going away.

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Activity : 42327

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10.10.17 7:10

An Open Letter to Operation Grange Its-better-to-light-the-candle-than-to-curse-the-darkness

An Open Letter to Operation Grange Stripcandle
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 10.10.17 12:19

^^^ How very profound - touché thumbsup !

I only say that when publishing anything/anywhere relating to the case of missing Madeleine McCann, it's essential to stick to facts and not stray off into the twilight zone.  By publishing speculation, theory, personal opinion etc, it can only make it easier for the government and it's elected representatives to dismiss all independent work as rubbish, not worthy of attention.

I seriously believe that the Met Police have their rear quarters well and truly cushioned.  The investigation into Madeleine McCann's disappearance is essentially under the jurisdiction of the Portuguese authorities, they had/have/will always have primacy - not the UK.  The UK have only arrogantly taken on what appears to be a leading role to protect the McCanns and their group of friends from prosecution by the Portuguese - and that's where it was heading in August/September 2007, when the McCanns made a rather hasty departure.

The Met Police are fully aware of their restrictions, even Hogan-Howe admitted as much during an interview in April last year..

@00:55 seconds

"Essentially it's a Portuguese inquiry...." -  Sir Bernard Hogan Howe [circa. April 2016]

That, it my opinion, will always be Operation Grange's escape route.  They aren't required to follow policing protocol per se as this case is Portuguese territory.  They aren't required to follow the PJ's line of enquiry - they are only there to assist the Portuguese.  They, the Met Police, can (and do) use the Portuguese to their advantage.  They can fiddle about with facts and figures to their hearts content - the case is not theirs to solve, errors and lack of resolution all lie at the door of the Portuguese police and the UK establishment will hide behind that simple fact. 

At the end of the day, failure to 'officially' solve this case will be recorded and archived as the fault of the Portuguese - not the Met Police.

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

An Open Letter to Operation Grange Empty An Open Letter to Operation Grange.

Post by willowthewisp 10.10.17 12:51

Verdi wrote:^^^ How very profound - touché thumbsup !

I only say that when publishing anything/anywhere relating to the case of missing Madeleine McCann, it's essential to stick to facts and not stray off into the twilight zone.  By publishing speculation, theory, personal opinion etc, it can only make it easier for the government and it's elected representatives to dismiss all independent work as rubbish, not worthy of attention.

I seriously believe that the Met Police have their rear quarters well and truly cushioned.  The investigation into Madeleine McCann's disappearance is essentially under the jurisdiction of the Portuguese authorities, they had/have/will always have primacy - not the UK.  The UK have only arrogantly taken on what appears to be a leading role to protect the McCanns and their group of friends from prosecution by the Portuguese - and that's where it was heading in August/September 2007, when the McCanns made a rather hasty departure.

The Met Police are fully aware of their restrictions, even Hogan-Howe admitted as much during an interview in April last year..

@00:55 seconds

"Essentially it's a Portuguese inquiry...." -  Sir Bernard Hogan Howe [circa. April 2016]

That, it my opinion, will always be Operation Grange's escape route.  They aren't required to follow policing protocol per se as this case is Portuguese territory.  They aren't required to follow the PJ's line of enquiry - they are only there to assist the Portuguese.  They, the Met Police, can (and do) use the Portuguese to their advantage.  They can fiddle about with facts and figures to their hearts content - the case is not theirs to solve, errors and lack of resolution all lie at the door of the Portuguese police and the UK establishment will hide behind that simple fact. 

At the end of the day, failure to 'officially' solve this case will be recorded and archived as the fault of the Portuguese - not the Met Police.
Hi Verdi,take on board all you state about it is down to the Portuguese Authority to conclude the Investigation,which then beggars the belief,as to Why dodgy Dave had to pursue the interest on the McCann's behalf,as a Father,Mr Cameron had stated,with No influence brought to his decision by Rebekah Brooks,threating to expose his home secretary on the front pages of the Scum until the McCann's had their Review,Leveson Inquiry can confirm the videos?
So the Operation Grange fiasco,was brought about to either,Influence or coerce the Portuguese to Re-Open their Investigation into the Original case?
The Portugal authorities could have saved them selves six Years of spending Commitments and stated to the UK,We have final say on the case proceeding to any Court actions and will take on board any findings if appropriate from Operation Grange Investigation?
The UK have been duped into funding this campaign to run alongside the civil case brought by the McCann's as they couldn't fund Two actions at the same time,but the Criminal Investigation would take precedent over a civil matter,think about it,you have been stitched up? good and proper by our Gerry's very clever brain Work!!?
the farce has continued,due to David Cameron being duped,black mailed into allowing Operation Grange to be funded/susidized by the UK Government to try to Exonerate a perceived couples claim of"Innocence"in their Daughters disappearance,claimed to have been on 3 rd May 2007,from Apartment 5a Ocean Club?
End this Farce now,it is not an Investigation and has Never ever been one,which can be clearly shown by Metropolitan Police service statements from DCI Andy redwood,AC Mark Rowley,that the Tapas Seven/Nine or the Parents of Madeleine McCann are Not suspects,but any tom,dick or Harry are potential suspects,even a Eastern European dead widows husband?
willowthewisp
willowthewisp

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 10.10.17 12:53

willowthewisp wrote:End this Farce now,it is not an Investigation and has Never ever been one,which can be clearly shown by Metropolitan Police service statements from DCI Andy redwood,AC Mark Rowley,that the Tapas Seven/Nine or the Parents of Madeleine McCann are Not suspects?
AMEN to that !!!!

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 19.02.18 10:24

Thanks to Kathy Bell here's a very good letter she wrote to Bernard Hogan Howe.

'Dear Mr Hogan-Howe, to say I am disgusted at the way Operation Grange have investigated the disappearance of Madeleine McCann, is an understatement.

Everyone who was cleared by the PJ, has been investigated, by Operation Grange. The two people who haven't been cleared, the McCanns, have been declared innocent by Andy Redwood, when he was leading the investigation.

I'm no police officer, but I've followed this case, from the minute I heard little Madeleine had disappeared. I'd like to point out some facts, that Operation Grange seem to have ignored. First of all, when Kate McCann raised the alarm that Madeleine had been abducted, the GNR were not notified and we later learned from Kate McCann, in a televised interview with Jane Hill from the BBC, that they never searched for Madeleine. The reason Kate McCann gave for not searching for Madeleine, was because they were almost non functioning. Also the one who did notify the GNR of Madeleine's disappearance was a member of staff from the Ocean Club, when they realised 40 minutes after Madeleine was discovered missing by Kate McCann that the GNR had not been notified of Madeleine's disappearance.

The people the McCanns did notify were, Alistair Clark a member of the British Government, and Jon Corner, the McCanns high profile media friend. These two people were notified instead of the GNR, at a time at least one of the McCanns should have been out looking for Madeleine and in my opinion, would have been out looking for Madeleine, if she had disappeared without the McCanns knowledge.

In a televised interview with Oprah Winfrey, Kate McCann told her that they were praying for daylight so they could get out and search for Madeleine. It wasn't too dark for your Portuguese colleagues to search for Madeleine and it wasn't too dark for the volunteers who helped your Portuguese colleagues to search for Madeleine. Some of these volunteers stayed off work for more than a week to search for Madeleine. This fact was pointed out to Kate McCann, by Jane Hill. Jane asked Kate McCann, if she had wanted to join the volunteers and that is when she said they wanted to, but as Jane could imagine, they were almost non functioning. The McCanns were functioning very well, when they made phone calls from 22:00hrs until around 10:00hrs the next morning.

The McCanns never questioned the PJ File that had damning evidence about them, which was sent to the Coordinator of the Criminal Investigation. Yet they tried to sue Goncalo Amaral, for raising that point in his book. Mr Amaral, never wanted to write that book, but he had no choice, because he was booted off the investigation, on a trumped up charge of insulting the UK police. It was ok for your UK colleagues to insult Mr Amaral, with no comeback.

I'd just like to point out one more fact about this case and it is regarding the evidence that was found in the McCanns apartment. When this evidence was found, the McCanns along with Kate McCann's mother, denied the evidence existed. Kate McCann's mother, who you know very well, accused the PJ of planting this evidence.

Once again, I am no police officer, but if I can see the next point I am about to raise, then so can you. If the McCanns were innocent, they would not have denied the evidence existed and Kate McCann's mother, would not have accused the PJ of planting the evidence. If the McCanns were innocent, they would have been horrified and distressed at this news, because if would have meant the abductor had harmed Madeleine, inside their apartment, which would have caused her great suffering, before she was removed.

By the way, I'm sure you have evidence of the lies the McCanns told the GNR, when they arrived at their apartment. One of ther lies was regarding a shutter, that the McCanns said was jemmied by the abductor. He supposedly entered the apartment, then exited the apartment with Madeleine. This is just one of the lies the McCanns told, in order to save their own skins. Whilst not giving a damn about saving Madeleine's skin.

Then there is the fund that was talked about by Gerry McCann's siblings Philomena and John McCann, less than 4 days after Madeleine disappeared. These two people, said the money from the fund, would be used to search for Madeleine. I'm sure you know as well as I do, that the Portuguese taxpayers were funding the searches and investigation into Madeleine's disappearance.

Exactly two weeks after Madeleine disappeared, Kate McCann's uncle gave a televised interview. He told people how they could donate to the fund, then he explained how the money would be spent. He said the money would be used for all sorts of reasons, but mainly for paying for the McCanns' legal expenses.

Kate McCann and Clarence Mitchell, both gave seperate interviews. They both stated that every penny donated would be used to search for Madeleine. However in a televised interview, Clarence Mitchell said supporters of the McCanns wouldn't mind the McCanns and their wider family using the money to assist them.

Mr Hogan-Howe, from what I've seen of this case, support for the McCanns has been more important than the fate of little Madeleine.

Everyone from members of the British Government, to senior members of the police force, has championed the McCanns cause, which was to save their skins. Madeleine has not received justice and it doesn't look like she ever will, unless the McCanns are brought to justice. Whichever way Madeleine disappeared, the McCanns are responsible for this happening.

The next two people to suffer will be Madeleine's two siblings, Sean and Amelie. At this moment in time, Sean and Amelie have no choice but believe the lies their parents have told them. However once they are able to access a computer, without their parents looking over their shoulders, they will begin to look for information about the disappearance of their big sister Madeleine. When they find out that the facts of the case, are completely different to the lies the parents have told them, I can only imagine how they will feel.

Three children will have suffered at the hands of their parents, while their parents are still being supported, by those who have the means to bring them to justice, or help the PJ to bring them to justice.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

An Open Letter to Operation Grange Empty An Open Letter to Operation Grange

Post by willowthewisp 19.02.18 11:33

Get'emGonçalo wrote:Thanks to Kathy Bell here's a very good letter she wrote to Bernard Hogan Howe.

'Dear Mr Hogan-Howe, to say I am disgusted at the way Operation Grange have investigated the disappearance of Madeleine McCann, is an understatement.

Everyone who was cleared by the PJ, has been investigated, by Operation Grange. The two people who haven't been cleared, the McCanns, have been declared innocent by Andy Redwood, when he was leading the investigation.

I'm no police officer, but I've followed this case, from the minute I heard little Madeleine had disappeared. I'd like to point out some facts, that Operation Grange seem to have ignored. First of all, when Kate McCann raised the alarm that Madeleine had been abducted, the GNR were not notified and we later learned from Kate McCann, in a televised interview with Jane Hill from the BBC, that they never searched for Madeleine. The reason Kate McCann gave for not searching for Madeleine, was because they were almost non functioning. Also the one who did notify the GNR of Madeleine's disappearance was a member of staff from the Ocean Club, when they realised 40 minutes after Madeleine was discovered missing by Kate McCann that the GNR had not been notified of Madeleine's disappearance.

The people the McCanns did notify were, Alistair Clark a member of the British Government, and Jon Corner, the McCanns high profile media friend. These two people were notified instead of the GNR, at a time at least one of the McCanns should have been out looking for Madeleine and in my opinion, would have been out looking for Madeleine, if she had disappeared without the McCanns knowledge.

In a televised interview with Oprah Winfrey, Kate McCann told her that they were praying for daylight so they could get out and search for Madeleine. It wasn't too dark for your Portuguese colleagues to search for Madeleine and it wasn't too dark for the volunteers who helped your Portuguese colleagues to search for Madeleine. Some of these volunteers stayed off work for more than a week to search for Madeleine. This fact was pointed out to Kate McCann, by Jane Hill. Jane asked Kate McCann, if she had wanted to join the volunteers and that is when she said they wanted to, but as Jane could imagine, they were almost non functioning. The McCanns were functioning very well, when they made phone calls from 22:00hrs until around 10:00hrs the next morning.

The McCanns never questioned the PJ File that had damning evidence about them, which was sent to the Coordinator of the Criminal Investigation. Yet they tried to sue Goncalo Amaral, for raising that point in his book. Mr Amaral, never wanted to write that book, but he had no choice, because he was booted off the investigation, on a trumped up charge of insulting the UK police. It was ok for your UK colleagues to insult Mr Amaral, with no comeback.

I'd just like to point out one more fact about this case and it is regarding the evidence that was found in the McCanns apartment. When this evidence was found, the McCanns along with Kate McCann's mother, denied the evidence existed. Kate McCann's mother, who you know very well, accused the PJ of planting this evidence.

Once again, I am no police officer, but if I can see the next point I am about to raise, then so can you. If the McCanns were innocent, they would not have denied the evidence existed and Kate McCann's mother, would not have accused the PJ of planting the evidence. If the McCanns were innocent, they would have been horrified and distressed at this news, because if would have meant the abductor had harmed Madeleine, inside their apartment, which would have caused her great suffering, before she was removed.

By the way, I'm sure you have evidence of the lies the McCanns told the GNR, when they arrived at their apartment. One of ther lies was regarding a shutter, that the McCanns said was jemmied by the abductor. He supposedly entered the apartment, then exited the apartment with Madeleine. This is just one of the lies the McCanns told, in order to save their own skins. Whilst not giving a damn about saving Madeleine's skin.

Then there is the fund that was talked about by Gerry McCann's siblings Philomena and John McCann, less than 4 days after Madeleine disappeared. These two people, said the money from the fund, would be used to search for Madeleine. I'm sure you know as well as I do, that the Portuguese taxpayers were funding the searches and investigation into Madeleine's disappearance.

Exactly two weeks after Madeleine disappeared, Kate McCann's uncle gave a televised interview. He told people how they could donate to the fund, then he explained how the money would be spent. He said the money would be used for all sorts of reasons, but mainly for paying for the McCanns' legal expenses.

Kate McCann and Clarence Mitchell, both gave seperate interviews. They both stated that every penny donated would be used to search for Madeleine. However in a televised interview, Clarence Mitchell said supporters of the McCanns wouldn't mind the McCanns and their wider family using the money to assist them.

Mr Hogan-Howe, from what I've seen of this case, support for the McCanns has been more important than the fate of little Madeleine.

Everyone from members of the British Government, to senior members of the police force, has championed the McCanns cause, which was to save their skins. Madeleine has not received justice and it doesn't look like she ever will, unless the McCanns are brought to justice. Whichever way Madeleine disappeared, the McCanns are responsible for this happening.

The next two people to suffer will be Madeleine's two siblings, Sean and Amelie. At this moment in time, Sean and Amelie have no choice but believe the lies their parents have told them. However once they are able to access a computer, without their parents looking over their shoulders, they will begin to look for information about the disappearance of their big sister Madeleine. When they find out that the facts of the case, are completely different to the lies the parents have told them, I can only imagine how they will feel.

Three children will have suffered at the hands of their parents, while their parents are still being supported, by those who have the means to bring them to justice, or help the PJ to bring them to justice.
Well done Katy Bell for composing an excellent letter.

Hi GGG,what chance of a reply from(soft spot) Sir Bernard Hogan Howe to this letter being printed for public consumption,Nil?
Its a farce of an investigation to con the public that they think the Government really care about it's citizens?
Thousands of people throughout the UK are having their disabilities Benefits cut by Prime Minister Theresa May's Government,there are masses of "Home less people"living on the streets of the UK,being continuously hounded by PCSO's/Police Officers,public order offences,section 35,to dismiss them from the areas?
This is the state the UK is in after having cuts to Public funding of services for the past Ten years,whilst subsidising the Banking Institutions,by printing a"Slush Fund" of corporate paper trail to account for the Bail out,who no doubt "Re-badged" theses shares to the public to buy as Stocks and shares Investments?
Fake News, welcome to the UK,MSM for the past Ten years on Madeleine McCann's disappearance,time to wake ,you've been conned!
willowthewisp
willowthewisp

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 19.02.18 15:43

Kathy Bell >>> bravo .  Truly brilliant - a work of art, not one point can be disputed as far as I can see.  All nicely summed up in this one short sentence..

"Whichever way Madeleine disappeared, the McCanns are responsible for this happening."

thumbsup

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 19.02.18 15:53

Katy Bell wrote:Kate McCann and Clarence Mitchell, both gave seperate interviews. They both stated that every penny donated would be used to search for Madeleine. However in a televised interview, Clarence Mitchell said supporters of the McCanns wouldn't mind the McCanns and their wider family using the money to assist them

As an aside, the BBC Panorama 2017 Madeleine McCann documentary shows the lengths Clarence Mitchell is prepared to go, in support of the McCanns.  

He will even lie for them?  Still, as a professional liar I guess it's a hard habit to break.

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t13407p350-video-of-the-day#bottom

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 19.02.18 16:29

Verdi wrote:
Katy Bell wrote:Kate McCann and Clarence Mitchell, both gave seperate interviews. They both stated that every penny donated would be used to search for Madeleine. However in a televised interview, Clarence Mitchell said supporters of the McCanns wouldn't mind the McCanns and their wider family using the money to assist them

As an aside, the BBC Panorama 2017 Madeleine McCann documentary shows the lengths Clarence Mitchell is prepared to go, in support of the McCanns.  

He will even lie for them?  Still, as a professional liar I guess it's a hard habit to break.

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t13407p350-video-of-the-day#bottom
So not to be siphoned off into a fixed asset account to be used for purchases like buying a house or building equipment then as Tracey Kandohla reported in The Sun Online?

What sort of house will help in the search for Madeleine?  thinking

What sort of building equipment will help in the search for Madeleine? A digger perhaps, so they can finally dig those lawless hills around Praia da Luz where Edgar claimed Madeleine is being held by the alleged paedophile who Kate hopes is treating her like a princess while she gives 'em their tuppenceworth? thinking

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top