The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

Censorship at the Daily Mail

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Censorship at the Daily Mail

Post by Cmaryholmes on 15.08.17 7:58

I believe I have the honour of being blocked, or banned from commenting on the Mail Online website. I have probably been deemed to be a very naughty girl for expressing my objection to a certain vociferous lobby group's commandeering of the beautiful rainbow as their symbol. Or it may have been when I sent a cheeky little comment about an article which referred to Fiona Bruce's childcare arrangements, and her attitutude toward Mr and Mrs McCann. Either way, it seems, I am now persona non grata, unlike some of the people whose abusive and libellous comments get published regularly. I just thought I would mention this, because there are obviously some subjects which require strict censorship in the MSM.

Cmaryholmes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Censorship at the Daily Mail

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 15.08.17 9:12

I was banned a long time ago because I mentioned Eddie and Keela.
Get'emGonçalo

View user profile http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe on 15.08.17 10:31

One has to go about it properly. Mention one's "fury", "outrage" and "shock" (the only emotions known to the Mail) and provide an accompanying snap of "Show-casing" or "Flaunting" one's figure or "putting on VERY busty" or "leggy" displays. big grin
Phoebe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cmaryholmes on 15.08.17 14:09

H
@Phoebe wrote:One has to go about it properly. Mention one's "fury", "outrage" and "shock" (the only emotions known to the Mail) and provide an accompanying snap of "Show-casing" or "Flaunting" one's figure or "putting on VERY busty" or "leggy" displays. big grin
Don't forget 'hilarious'!

Cmaryholmes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ChippyM on 15.08.17 17:21

Weird. I've never been banned. A lot of the time I use sarcasm and sandwich in a nugget between some obviously silly sarcastic remark that at first glance makes you look like you agree with the article.  It tends to go over the moderators heads.

ChippyM

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Boosey on 15.08.17 17:27

@Cmaryholmes wrote:I believe I have the honour of being blocked, or banned from commenting on the Mail Online website. I have probably been deemed to be a very naughty girl for expressing my objection to a certain vociferous lobby group's commandeering of the beautiful rainbow as their symbol. Or it may have been when I sent a cheeky little comment about an article which referred to Fiona Bruce's childcare arrangements, and her attitutude toward Mr and Mrs McCann. Either way, it seems, I am now persona non grata, unlike some of the people whose abusive and libellous comments get published regularly. I just thought I would mention this, because there are obviously some subjects which require strict censorship in the MSM.
I agree about the rainbow being hi-jacked by the 'gay abandon' crowd I think we should claim it back to its rightful place.

Boosey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JimbobJones on 15.08.17 19:15

Join the (very) big club. Mention LGTB agenda to get a weeks ban. Mention High Weirdness about the McCann case and their "friends" in high places for a one month ban, and mention GCHQ actually vetting the DM responses to be banned for life.

JimbobJones

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum