The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Magaluf tattooist denies Brits are getting 'I took Madeleine McCann' artwork Mm11

Magaluf tattooist denies Brits are getting 'I took Madeleine McCann' artwork Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Magaluf tattooist denies Brits are getting 'I took Madeleine McCann' artwork Mm11

Magaluf tattooist denies Brits are getting 'I took Madeleine McCann' artwork Regist10

Magaluf tattooist denies Brits are getting 'I took Madeleine McCann' artwork

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Magaluf tattooist denies Brits are getting 'I took Madeleine McCann' artwork Empty Magaluf tattooist denies Brits are getting 'I took Madeleine McCann' artwork

Post by Keitei 10.08.17 19:31

http://talkradio.co.uk/news/magaluf-tattooist-denies-brits-are-getting-i-took-madeleine-mccann-artwork-17080917244

Magaluf tattooist denies Brits are getting 'I took Madeleine McCann' artwork

By Gareth Platt - Wednesday August 9th 2017

A tattooist based in Magaluf has told talkRADIO that stories of British tourists getting offensive tattoos about Madeleine McCann are completely false.

The owner of the Industrial Inkpulse tattoo parlour also told us that the press are guilty of "sensationalist and false" reporting of life on the popular holiday strip.

Recent reports have suggested British tourists in Magaluf have been getting a tattoo bearing the caption 'I took Madeleine McCann', with several papers covering the story.

But the Industrial Inkpulse proprietor, whose premises are based on Carrer Punta Ballena, the heart of the tourist district, said he hadn't seen or heard anything to this effect, adding "I was surprised to read this in the newspapers.

"The majority of the news is sensationalist and false. They're only looking to arouse their readers so they can sell more copies.

"Every year the exaggeration and lies on the subject of Magaluf surprises me more. I've seen people with TV cameras producing the fake news, paying young people to act drunk in the middle of the street or the pavements or to fight.

"It's the shame of the British and Spanish press."

This tallies with an earlier report by Spanish newspaper El Pais, which claimed it had spoken to several tattooists and none had received any requests for the tattoo.

Local authorities have recently passed a series of tough new laws to curb the excesses of tourists in Magaluf, including a ban on infamous 'unlimited alcohol' offers.

This follows regular reports of violence and anti-social behaviour over recent years, with several videos emerging on YouTube of tourists fighting, vomiting and urinating in the street.

Moderator/Investigator

Activity : 1560

Back to top Go down

Magaluf tattooist denies Brits are getting 'I took Madeleine McCann' artwork Empty Re: Magaluf tattooist denies Brits are getting 'I took Madeleine McCann' artwork

Post by sandancer 10.08.17 19:40

The press are guilty of sensational and false reporting !!

Well knock me down with a feather , who would believe it !

laughat

Activity : 2374

Back to top Go down

Magaluf tattooist denies Brits are getting 'I took Madeleine McCann' artwork Empty Re: Magaluf tattooist denies Brits are getting 'I took Madeleine McCann' artwork

Post by Guest 11.08.17 10:07

Many* newspapers, their owners, editors and reporters are lying scum.

(* Many might be all)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by JRP 11.08.17 13:07

The harm they do to the residents, workers, and the local economy of the resort matters not one jot, just so long as the McCanns get a story in the daily scum rag news.
JRP

Activity : 1176

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 11.08.17 15:34

It's a plant - a hallucinogenic plant

Magaluf tattooist denies Brits are getting 'I took Madeleine McCann' artwork 92e3cb1386547d7d20d99c33a2c4ded2--poisonous-plants-botanical-illustration

.. and it begins with 'M' - funny that innit!  Look familiar?

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Activity : 41936

Back to top Go down

Post by Keitei 11.08.17 16:05

JRP wrote:The harm they do to the residents, workers, and the local economy of the resort matters not one jot, just so long as the McCanns get a story in the daily scum rag news.

I agree wholeheartedly with that.  I am sure Portugal is well aware of what UK rags are trying to do.  I am sickened by it all to be honest, we can never blame Portugal if they retaliate, maybe by making the necessary arrests in this farce.

Moderator/Investigator

Activity : 1560

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum